March 28, 2024, 08:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339710 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: February 20, 2011, 12:07:03 AM »

I've been missing 2NJ.

Me too!  I'm worried about her, hope she's o.k.!   

We all miss her and hope she's ok.  San and I are doing our best to try and contact her. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #161 on: February 20, 2011, 12:25:26 AM »

Wonder if Anita is in DC too?
Nah on second thought, the chaperone would probably do a better job of making sure Sebas behaves himself.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=127885713948638

Leo's 16th Birthday
Share · Public Event
Time   
Saturday, February 19 · 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Created By   
Leo Aguirre
Wall

Leo Aguirre  All ready for Saturday;D

Thursday at 3:53pm · Share
 ::snipping2::

Jurgen Van Schaijk goin to be in dc :C
February 6 at 9:49am · Like ·

Leo Aguirre NO!
February 6 at 3:34pm · Like

Roger Maduro  sorry amigo, gonna be in dc then Sad
February 5 at 10:52pm · Like ·

Leo Aguirre ‎:C
February 6 at 3:34pm · Like

Leo Aguirre Who's all in MUN?
February 6 at 3:35pm · Like

Roger Maduro Bram, sebas, jurgen, aby, mr q, & I
February 6 at 4:18pm · Like

Maurice De L'Isle Don't think mr. Q is invited.. XD
11 hours ago · Like

http://naimun.modelun.org/

http://naimun.modelun.org/hotel

http://naimun.modelun.org/files/Delegate%20Code%20of%20Conduct.pdf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: February 20, 2011, 12:26:36 AM »

I've been missing 2NJ.

We all miss her and hope she's ok.  San and I are doing our best to try and contact her. 

Thanks Klaas and San!    an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: February 20, 2011, 12:31:57 AM »

I've been missing 2NJ.

Thanks Klaas and San!    an angelic monkey

That 2NJ....probably off on a cruise!  Thanks for checking on her.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: February 20, 2011, 12:34:03 AM »

http://naimun.modelun.org/

It is our distinct pleasure to introduce the forty-eighth session of the North American Invitational Model United Nations (NAIMUN), which will be held February 17-20, 2011 in Washington, D.C.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: February 20, 2011, 04:04:03 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #166 on: February 20, 2011, 04:17:16 AM »

Fully executed stipulation is probably more than the Kalpoe attorneys want to do or they would have done it in the first place.  
I just don't know what all this entails. Is this just a formality or is it a major undertaking?? I sure wish we had a lawyer following along to enlighten us!

I found this helpful when trying to understand "fully executed stipulation". Maybe you guys will too. It's from an actual case but the content seems to say that basically, the process of dotting all the "i's" and crossing all the "t's" has to be done or the hearing date stays on the calendar. The continuance was granted pending the Kalpoe Attys doing the paperwork and doing it correctly. JMO.

COMMUNICATION WITH THE APPEALS OFFICE
Please remember that any communication with the Appeals Office that is by e-mail, letter or facsimile must demonstrate that all concerned parties have been copied on the communication. When you respond to an e-mail from counsel or the Appeals Office, please make sure that you send your transmission with “Reply to All” so that all parties, counsel and the Appeals Office knows that everyone has received the communication. This is particularly important when the Appeals Office sends proposed dates to reschedule a hearing. Failure to do so when removing a case from the stacked calendar or submitting a stipulation to continue a hearing may result in the case remaining on the calendar.

http://hearings.state.nv.us/Documents/Memo%20to%20Attorneys%20&%20Secretaries.pdf
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 04:25:37 AM by CBB » Logged
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: February 20, 2011, 10:24:16 AM »

Look who our favorite lawyer is protecting now:

'Rape' cop in 'confession'
Victim wears wire to nab 'fiend' after cry to pal: 'It was the police!'

By BRAD HAMILTON

Prosecutors have been going over the evidence with Moreno's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, and Mata's attorney, Edward Mandery, laying out the bulk of their case.

"I'm very confident my client will be acquitted," Tacopina said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/rape_cop_in_confession_H1vFwkDqjqFxqMnEcV1y3I#ixzz1EVrarHFX
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: February 20, 2011, 10:38:51 AM »

He said it was a game that caused him to shoot his friend in the head and kill him.  They never recovered the actual weapon, he shouldn't have had a weapon in the first place; and they didn't buy his story...so he was sentenced to 4 years!  wow

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/castigo-di-4-ana-pa-homber-cu-a-bisa-cu-den-wega-el-a-tira-su-amigo-mata/

Papiamentu translation:

castigo of 4 year, for man cu owing to tell cu in game past owing to throw his amigo kill

publication: saturday, 19 feburary 2011.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): diabierna jair m.j.r owing to present fast of huez, for her hear the veredicto of huez in his caso. past owing to worde acusa of less life of francis gomez, door of tire at his cabez cu arm of candela, on 28 of june 2010. apart from this past owing to worde acusa of posesion of arm of candela without have permission of minister of husticia. the caso did take lugar day 4 of feburary. in the rapport of police was have stop cu police owing to ricibi melding on day 28 night, cu one person owing to worde take away for hospital y cu the person owing to fayece door of injury of ball. hour police owing to arrive at hospital, they owing to come across also cu jair r., that is esun cu owing to hibe for hospital. jair owing to tell cu thing owing to sosode was one game cu owing to bay robez y cu the will not talk more till hour cu the achieve one advocate. police owing to haci test on hands of the victima y the sospechoso for look at if they owing to employ one arm of candela. the result of the test owing to show cu have indicacion cu tanto the victima because; the sospechoso owing to throw cu one arm of candela. jair owing to count ; police cu the was cu his amigo francis y cu some time first they owing to cumpra one arm, because they was feel they self for person y police on caya. at dado instant according jair, francis owing to place arm at barica of jair y owing to press the gatiyo without cu the arm owing to throw. according jair, this was in form of joke y past owing to coi the arm y past owing to bay haci same joke of press gatiyo of the arm y this owing to los one tiro in cabez of francis. jair owing to splica cu past owing to spanta y owing to take away francis at once for hospital. 

huez owing to ask about parents of the victima if they was wanted owing to entrega one demanda contra the sospechoso y they owing to tell cu not. pareha of the difunto niether owing to dicidi of entrega one demanda. huez owing to ask about the parents if they wanted owing to tell algo more y the hour ey the father owing to tell cu unique cos cu the can tell is cu past owing to lose his two child hombernan y cu this is algo much dificil. fiscal owing to tell cu mirando the injury at cabez of the victima, the arm have to was close of his cabez. according fiscal, polisnan owing to achieve one arm, but the arm ey not was the arm cu owing to worde employ. past owing to splica cu the arm self never owing to worde achieve. fiscal if is achieve cu is intencionalmente jair owing to throw francis. fiscal owing to exigi one castigo incondicional of 4 year. diabierna huez owing to give one splicacion for indica dikon the is think cu the incidente not owing to bay as cu the acusado owing to tell. huez then was convenci cu the acusado owing to lie. past owing to dicidi of bay of acuerdo cu exigencia of fiscal y owing to dune one castigo incondicional of 4 year.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: February 20, 2011, 10:50:26 AM »

By BRAD HAMILTON

Prosecutors have been going over the evidence with Moreno's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, and Mata's attorney, Edward Mandery, laying out the bulk of their case.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/rape_cop_in_confession_H1vFwkDqjqFxqMnEcV1y3I#ixzz1EVrarHFX

Moreno, then a 17-year veteran

After admitting the CRIME...

Moreno: “If you stop drinking, I’ll be your boyfriend. I’m not a bad man. I’m a good friend to have.”

Yep, that's the kind of scum Joe represents.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: February 20, 2011, 11:08:29 AM »

By BRAD HAMILTON

Moreno: “If you stop drinking, I’ll be your boyfriend. I’m not a bad man. I’m a good friend to have.”

Exactly TM.  Wasn't it just nice of this rapist to say if you stop drinking I will be your boyfriend.  What a sick individual.

I hope the lighter they found under her bed had his fingerprints on it.  You know Joe Tacopina will flip that around and say it fell out of his pocket while he was trying to help her to her bed.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: February 20, 2011, 12:39:02 PM »

By BRAD HAMILTON

Exactly TM.  Wasn't it just nice of this rapist to say if you stop drinking I will be your boyfriend.  What a sick individual.

I hope the lighter they found under her bed had his fingerprints on it.  You know Joe Tacopina will flip that around and say it fell out of his pocket while he was trying to help her to her bed.

I agree San, and there's no telling what else this guy has done that made him feel confident enough to go back to the woman's apartment TWICE in the commission of the crime!  Thank goodness for video camera surveillance!  He hired Tacopina because he knows the evidence is going to put him away for a long time with many new "boyfriends" of his own...so he's desperate for someone to twist the facts to his favor to try to get him out of this without a prison sentence.  And we all know Joe's the best at twisting the facts or just flat out lying...whatever it takes.

jmo

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: February 20, 2011, 01:34:57 PM »

By BRAD HAMILTON

I agree San, and there's no telling what else this guy has done that made him feel confident enough to go back to the woman's apartment TWICE in the commission of the crime!  Thank goodness for video camera surveillance!  He hired Tacopina because he knows the evidence is going to put him away for a long time with many new "boyfriends" of his own...so he's desperate for someone to twist the facts to his favor to try to get him out of this without a prison sentence.  And we all know Joe's the best at twisting the facts or just flat out lying...whatever it takes.

jmo

Ain't that the truth.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: February 20, 2011, 01:42:02 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=748

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: February 20, 2011, 01:45:57 PM »

http://www.clickonaruba.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=748

Saturday Nite Feb. 19 Southbeach/Kokomo's/Confession/Upstairs

edit to add album title

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: February 20, 2011, 03:09:00 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1686444

Carnaval Flip Flop Beach Party @ The Village

Luis Betancourt on the right

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1685445

Kawish Misier

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: February 20, 2011, 03:25:49 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1685140

Confessions Nightclub 12Feb 2011

Kawish Misier

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: February 20, 2011, 03:58:14 PM »

He either didn't much about Aruba's health care, or Bonaire is really really bad too!   

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28022-air-ambulance-a-yega-aruba-cu-pasahero-morto.html

air ambulance owing to arrive aruba cu passenger dead

sunday, 20 february 2011 15:07

one avioneta "air ambulance" owing to ateriza today for more or less 3:10pm procedente of boneiro cu one passenger dead abordo. is deal here of one victima of hincamento at boneiro cu owing to opta for trece aruba at once for ricibi tratamento medico specialisa, but alas the victima not owing to succeed sobrebibi during the buelo of emergencia. 

the victima is jose luis romero ramirez, naci at republica dominicana day 20 of august 1974 live by year 2009 at boneiro. fiscal mr. zondervan of aruba owing to bay aeropuerto for place his self at height of the situation regrettable here. probably will have to take away the restonan deadly bek for boneiro for follow cu the investigacion, already cu the caso did take lugar eynan self.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #178 on: February 20, 2011, 04:04:35 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/28021-riot-comando-a-drenta-kia-.html

Papiamentu translation:

riot comando owing to enter kia

sunday, 20 february 2011 15:06

algo happen of 3or of nightfall, polisnan of the "mobiele eenheid" owing to enter kia for reestablece ordo again in the institute coreccional. owing to ask asistencia of "materialenwagen" of brandweer for her polisnan can lever y arrive till on roof. have 7 preso protestando contra decision of corte y did take roof of jail over.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: February 20, 2011, 05:22:31 PM »

Is it just me or does it seem like every time Alex Matthews is in Kia there's trouble there 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.