March 28, 2024, 10:17:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339719 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: February 22, 2011, 08:41:34 PM »

Mayday 360

http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #201 on: February 22, 2011, 08:46:37 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsKtT9m_g28

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SsKtT9m_g28?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/SsKtT9m_g28?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>
an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2011, 09:12:58 PM »

The Voice of Natalee

'Scarborough Country' for Oct. 24th
updated 7:06 a.m. PT, Tues., Oct. 25, 2005

<snippped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: I have told Prime Minister Oduber that I will do this, I will be the voice of Natalee for the next 40 years. And I hope I have that long, because I will do it as long as I can.

<snippped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9813596/

Demand and Expect

'The Abrams Report' for July 1
updated 7/6/2005 10:47:38 AM ET

<snipped>

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER:  We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it.

<snipped>

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #203 on: February 22, 2011, 09:19:50 PM »

My prayer is that Natalee Holloway will be returned to family members ... family members who will be afforded after almost six years the opportunity to lay her to rest on American soil.

I believe that there are those who were aboard the Persistence who could be instrumental in bringing about a measure of closure ... those who witnessed the furthering of the Aruban coverup agenda ... the Aruban coverup agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen since May 30, 2005.

+++++

The Parable of the Lamp

Mark 4:21-23

Then Jesus asked them, “Would anyone light a lamp and then put it under a basket or under a bed? Of course not! A lamp is placed on a stand, where its light will shine.  For everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every secret will be brought to light.  Anyone with ears to hear should listen and understand.”

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: February 22, 2011, 09:25:34 PM »

Yep, that's what ISA chose to represent them in Washington DC.

www.facebook.com

Won't all the new friends they made be so impressed with this?   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: February 22, 2011, 10:00:38 PM »

He's gross
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #206 on: February 22, 2011, 10:04:12 PM »

I'm not saying one word but I'm sure you all could read my mind 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: February 22, 2011, 10:10:47 PM »

San...I've probably thought it too!   Monkey Devil!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #208 on: February 22, 2011, 10:41:34 PM »

www.facebook.com

He even looks like Joran in that picture.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #209 on: February 22, 2011, 10:43:23 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/ronchi-a-celebra-su-cumpleano/

Papiamentu translation:

ronchi owing to celebra his birthday

publication: saturday, 19 feburary 2011.

categoria: style y eventos, social y sorteo

oranjestad (aan): the conocido ronchi owing to celebra his cumpleaños cu one fabuloso cocktail party at gari and wasabi lounge among family, amistadnan, modelo- y fashionistanan.
 ::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #210 on: February 22, 2011, 10:44:37 PM »

www.facebook.com

He even looks like Joran in that picture.

I thought so too.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: February 22, 2011, 10:52:09 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

oranjestad (aan): the conocido ronchi owing to celebra his cumpleaños cu one fabuloso cocktail party at gari and wasabi lounge among family, amistadnan, modelo- y fashionistanan.

Not positive, but that looks like Hiram Vrolijk to me.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #212 on: February 22, 2011, 11:12:58 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Not positive, but that looks like Hiram Vrolijk to me.

It looks to me like Ronchi is going through a sex change procedure.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: February 22, 2011, 11:21:36 PM »

Could be Magnolia, he does seem to look more feminine...

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #214 on: February 22, 2011, 11:26:56 PM »

Could be Magnolia, he does seem to look more feminine...
uhhhhhhh...... I'm not sure which direction "it" is going!!! 

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #215 on: February 22, 2011, 11:31:34 PM »

Is "Ronchi" Pap for "Pat"??????? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: February 22, 2011, 11:59:30 PM »

http://www.crimesite.nl/crimesite/159-headlines/20705-liquidatie-in-amsterdam-watergraafsmeer.html

Google translation:

Hillis Stanley shot dead in Amsterdam         
Crime Site - Headlines
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 2011 2:07 P.M.

In the Amsterdam Fizeaustraat Watergraafsmeer is Monday, February 21 at 12:30 Stanley Hillis (1964) and parked car shot. He died on the spot deceased from his injuries. Monday, police announced. The perpetrator or perpetrators fled in a Volkswagen Transporter with registration number BN-27-JH.

According to Hillis Teurlings took no special security measures. Hillis was sometimes accompanied but often rode in the car.

In recent years Hillis lived alternately in Amsterdam and Aruba. Teurlings: "He was just the last year of his retirement to enjoy."

http://quasi-mundo.nl/blog/2011/02/21/onderwereld-kopstuk-stanley-hillis-alias-de-%E2%80%98ouwe%E2%80%99-geliquideerd-op-klaarlichte-dag/

Google translation:

Underworld leader Stanley Hillis, dubbed "Old" liquidated in broad daylight

The man in the afternoon in Amsterdam Fizeaustraat Watergraafsmeer is liquidated shows the notorious underworld boss Stanley Hillis, alias the 'Old' to be. The victim was shot at close range. The perpetrators or perpetrators fled in a Volkswagen Transporter with registration number BN-27-JH.

Police would not officially confirm his identity, but witnesses have identified Hillis. The car he was found is his property.

Stanley Hillis true since the eighties as one of the leaders in the underworld. The 1946 born in The Hague Hillis had close ties with virtually all major penoze-guy like Dino Soerel, Etienne Urka, Willem Holleeder Mink Cook, January Femer, Sam Klepper and John Mieremet. His name adorned been on the so-called death list of the underworld. Hillis was also several times warned by the detective that his life was in danger.

In recent years Hillis therefore often lived abroad, among others in Spain, Aruba, Suriname and the Netherlands Antilles. The Amsterdam investigation will probably breathe a sigh of relief after the violent death of Hillis, who are frantically hunting year was made.

It started since he joined in December 1979, when he was in the Bijlmer a cop shot. After several spectacular escapes was in January 1985 opened a manhunt for him. Hillis appeared disguised in a TV program to Sonja Barend to complain about the police.

Shortly afterwards he was arrested. In subsequent years he was often behind bars. During the infamous IRT affair seemed Hillis as a police informant involved in the introduction of bulk drugs. Later it turned probably present a double role. That seemed dual Hillis in his personal life to play. He drove an antique dealers in Amsterdam-Noord and seemed a normal life. In reality, Hillis pulled strings to many in the underworld.

http://www.crimesite.nl/nieuws/moord/20710-de-ouwe-trok-nog-aan-de-touwtjes.html

Google translation:

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #217 on: February 23, 2011, 12:00:53 AM »

Is "Ronchi" Pap for "Pat"??????? 

come across....   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: February 23, 2011, 12:47:08 AM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2
 ::snipping2:: from Front Page

::snipping2:: from Page 3

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6506&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

caso poentje castro keto go bad stick

tuesday, 22 february 2011

supuesto murderer will owing to huy cu car y not cu brommer

oranjestad– already is two month cu the conocido poentje castro owing to wordo throw kill. sinembargo all cos is indica cu autoridadnan policial is self far cu the first day. for of first day end ministerio publico together cu autoridadnan policial did take one posicion of deal the caso here is hermeticamente close, then not was possible for achieve mucho informacion but the postura here do not show cu past owing to give mucho fruto in the proceso of investigacion.  ::snipping2::

mature is cu the investigacion here till still is show cu the not owing to progresa mucho y none sospechoso owing to wordo interoga mucho less deteni. this is indicacion strong cu the investigacion is far for of cas. some informacion cu good morning aruba owing to succeed acumula on the caso till cu aworaki, is cu among another oficialnan encarga cu the caso owing to happen of cas for cas in vecindario of the scenario of the crimen, y busca informacion or witness if one or another person can owing to see algo the night fateful cu owing to throw poentje in cura of his cas. will owing to send several articulo for the netherlands for investigacion cual still not owing to achieve result of they while cu here at aruba self autoridadnan owing to come acumula informacion cu do not as owing to think inicialmente cu the probabel murderer will owing to huy on one brommer after of owing to comete the crimen, but cu the will owing to bandona the sitio in one car, cu was wait for on dje. this is one indicacion cu the posibilidad is existi cu will have more c’un person envolvi in the caso of asesinato of poentje castro at month of december ultimo. come across

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: February 23, 2011, 01:18:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.