March 28, 2024, 03:05:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339745 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #220 on: February 23, 2011, 01:18:50 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: February 23, 2011, 09:57:35 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/ronchi-a-celebra-su-cumpleano/

Papiamentu translation:

ronchi owing to celebra his birthday

publication: saturday, 19 feburary 2011.

categoria: style y eventos, social y sorteo

oranjestad (aan): the conocido ronchi owing to celebra his cumpleaños cu one fabuloso cocktail party at gari and wasabi lounge among family, amistadnan, modelo- y fashionistanan.
 ::snipping2::

Not positive, but that looks like Hiram Vrolijk to me.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/ronchi-a-celebra-su-cumpleano/

It's Hiram's fb profile pic now.   

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000399575070

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: February 23, 2011, 11:46:16 PM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: February 24, 2011, 04:38:14 AM »

Thanks Klaas.  Thanks also to the generous donor who provides the documents.

Thanks to you both from me too!   

3!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #224 on: February 24, 2011, 04:58:55 AM »

I don't usually post my thanks to Klaas and Generous Monkey, but I am always
grateful and enjoy reading the court documents.

It does appear that the Kalpoe attorneys are just stalling and being uncorperative,
thinking that Dr. Phil will grow tired and settle.

Me too, Magnolia! I'd like to add my thanks as well. There won't be a settlement, IMO. I still have some hope that some information helpful to Natalee's family will come out as a result of this case.

From your mouth to God's ears!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: February 24, 2011, 06:14:32 AM »

Look who our favorite lawyer is protecting now:

'Rape' cop in 'confession'
Victim wears wire to nab 'fiend' after cry to pal: 'It was the police!'

By BRAD HAMILTON

Prosecutors have been going over the evidence with Moreno's lawyer, Joseph Tacopina, and Mata's attorney, Edward Mandery, laying out the bulk of their case.

"I'm very confident my client will be acquitted," Tacopina said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/rape_cop_in_confession_H1vFwkDqjqFxqMnEcV1y3I#ixzz1EVrarHFX

Moreno, then a 17-year veteran

After admitting the CRIME...

Moreno: “If you stop drinking, I’ll be your boyfriend. I’m not a bad man. I’m a good friend to have.”

Yep, that's the kind of scum Joe represents.

Exactly TM.  Wasn't it just nice of this rapist to say if you stop drinking I will be your boyfriend.  What a sick individual.

I hope the lighter they found under her bed had his fingerprints on it.  You know Joe Tacopina will flip that around and say it fell out of his pocket while he was trying to help her to her bed.

I agree San, and there's no telling what else this guy has done that made him feel confident enough to go back to the woman's apartment TWICE in the commission of the crime!  Thank goodness for video camera surveillance!  He hired Tacopina because he knows the evidence is going to put him away for a long time with many new "boyfriends" of his own...so he's desperate for someone to twist the facts to his favor to try to get him out of this without a prison sentence.  And we all know Joe's the best at twisting the facts or just flat out lying...whatever it takes.

jmo

Ain't that the truth.

You don't want to get any of that on you.  Who knows how long it will take to get a stain like that out.

Dontcha know, we are all entitled to the best liar we can afford.  If you cannot afford one, too bad.  Momma must be so proud.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: February 24, 2011, 07:52:41 AM »

She stands taller than ever.  I am so proud of her.

It is wonderful to see the Harringtons will be speaking also.  They didn't allow criminals to take their lives, along with their daughters'.  They pushed the incidents back where they belonged, into the faces of the killers.  I know they wish they had their daughters, who were so full of potential back, and so does the country, if not parts of the world.  What a wonderful doctor Natalee would have made.

Natalee and Morgan's potentials were endless because they not only had the brains to memorize and retain the knowledge necessary to be successful, they had the heart to deliver the compassion we are so desperately in need of in this world. Morgan would have no doubt taken this international, as she already started on this mission.  Two fine women taken away from the world much too soon at the hands of brutal and selfish people whose lives apparently still have amounted to a big zero, no, in reality they add up to negative numbers because they actually have taken from the world and not given.  They owe a great debt to not only the parents of these women, but society, too.

Tacopina and your ilg, I can see how your dedication to your career has made such a difference to what we so desperately need in this world.  It warms my heart...oh, wait, I think that is heartburn.

God bless Beth and the Harringtons for staying the course, and not letting the many planned distractions get in the way of their missions.  Their ability to focus in the midst of one catastrophe after another is remarkable.

You partiers, continue to throw back another gallon of vodka and keep celebrating.  Just what is it you are celebrating anyway? Are you deluding yourselves with the screen of alcohol and drugs to make it feel like everything is just fine or are you trying to cover the pain of who you are and what you have done/not done?

It is not too late to make something of yourselves.  You are young, don't let your relations/relationships hold you back.  Stand out from the crowd.  Your friends/family are worth saving, too.  Think about it before you take the next sip/snort.  Are you taking that hit because you want it or because you need it?  Go home and make plans.  Plans that include restitution for what you have done and more plans with real goals and objectives, you will be happier in the long run.  You will be safer, too.  Drugs and alcohol take a toll.  Have you checked the mirror lately?  Your body is going to age faster than it should.  Save yourselves before you look like your "mascot."

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:21:54 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: February 24, 2011, 08:00:54 AM »

Yep, that's what ISA chose to represent them in Washington DC.

www.facebook.com

Won't all the new friends they made be so impressed with this?  

You have to look here http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1306622#msg1306622 on TM's post, below the line, where it does not copy to understand the following:

Sloots, always putting their best side out for the world to see.  Hi Mom!  Did you miss me?  Just waiting for my kiss goodnight!

Some drink to forget..........

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 08:45:18 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: February 24, 2011, 08:06:32 AM »

Could be Magnolia, he does seem to look more feminine...

Oh, is that what's different.  I thought he swallowed one of the Sloots.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: February 24, 2011, 09:58:06 AM »

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Natalee-Holloway-Mom-Gets-True-Crime-Show-Lifetime-30260.html

Natalee Holloway's Mom Gets True Crime Show On Lifetime

According to Deadline, Lifetime has given a ten episode order to Vanished With Beth Holloway. You may remember her daughter famously vanished while in holiday in Aruba, leading to an international scandal and a slew of odd behavior from prime suspect Joran van der Sloot. In the new program, she’ll interview the family members of other famous victims, dissecting the case and weighing in with her opinions.

Far from the first time a traumatized parent has tackled likeminded subject matter, America’s Most Wanted host John Walsh’s son Adam was abducted, leading the grieving father to become and advocate and eventually take down predators on television.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: February 24, 2011, 09:59:36 AM »

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/2011/02/natalee_holloways_mom_will_get.html

Natalee Holloway’s Mom Will Get Her Own TV Show

Natalee Holloway’s Mom Will Get Her Own TV Show

Natalee Holloway disappeared during a spring-break trip to Aruba in 2005. Four years later, Natalee's disappearance and her parent's search for their missing daughter was made into a TV movie for Lifetime. Now, Lifetime has ordered up a sequel to 2009's film — Justice for Natalee Holloway — and Vanished with Beth Holloway, a ten-episode reality series starring Natalee Holloway's mother, Beth. It'll look at some of America's worst unsolved crimes, and Beth Holloway will offer her insight into them. She's apparently pretty good at this. Holloway sneaked into prison

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: February 24, 2011, 10:01:21 AM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom

EXCLUSIVE: Two years after the Natalee Holloway telefilm set ratings records for Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime has greenlit a sequel, Justice for Natalee Holloway, and Vanished with Beth Holloway, a 10-episode reality series starring Natalee Holloway's mom, which examines some of America's most disturbing unsolved cases. Both have started filming and will air on the flagship Lifetime channel.

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: February 24, 2011, 11:01:11 AM »

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith

Exerpts

Pages 230/231:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #233 on: February 24, 2011, 11:16:46 AM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom

EXCLUSIVE: Two years after the Natalee Holloway telefilm set ratings records for Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime has greenlit a sequel, Justice for Natalee Holloway, and Vanished with Beth Holloway, a 10-episode reality series starring Natalee Holloway's mom, which examines some of America's most disturbing unsolved cases. Both have started filming and will air on the flagship Lifetime channel.

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama

Joran van der Sloot

'I wanted to get back at Natalee's family - her parents have been making my life tough for five years.'

October, 2010

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-true-story-book/zMY1TGGVkU2Kc8LMCiU6pA.cspx

Beth Holloway

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

November, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: February 24, 2011, 11:23:27 AM »

Go Beth!

I believe in miracles!
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #235 on: February 24, 2011, 01:43:23 PM »

She stands taller than ever.  I am so proud of her.

It is wonderful to see the Harringtons will be speaking also.  They didn't allow criminals to take their lives, along with their daughters'.  They pushed the incidents back where they belonged, into the faces of the killers.  I know they wish they had their daughters, who were so full of potential back, and so does the country, if not parts of the world.  What a wonderful doctor Natalee would have made.

Natalee and Morgan's potentials were endless because they not only had the brains to memorize and retain the knowledge necessary to be successful, they had the heart to deliver the compassion we are so desperately in need of in this world. Morgan would have no doubt taken this international, as she already started on this mission.  Two fine women taken away from the world much too soon at the hands of brutal and selfish people whose lives apparently still have amounted to a big zero, no, in reality they add up to negative numbers because they actually have taken from the world and not given.  They owe a great debt to not only the parents of these women, but society, too.

Tacopina and your ilg, I can see how your dedication to your career has made such a difference to what we so desperately need in this world.  It warms my heart...oh, wait, I think that is heartburn.

God bless Beth and the Harringtons for staying the course, and not letting the many planned distractions get in the way of their missions.  Their ability to focus in the midst of one catastrophe after another is remarkable.

You partiers, continue to throw back another gallon of vodka and keep celebrating.  Just what is it you are celebrating anyway? Are you deluding yourselves with the screen of alcohol and drugs to make it feel like everything is just fine or are you trying to cover the pain of who you are and what you have done/not done?

It is not too late to make something of yourselves.  You are young, don't let your relations/relationships hold you back.  Stand out from the crowd.  Your friends/family are worth saving, too.  Think about it before you take the next sip/snort.  Are you taking that hit because you want it or because you need it?  Go home and make plans.  Plans that include restitution for what you have done and more plans with real goals and objectives, you will be happier in the long run.  You will be safer, too.  Drugs and alcohol take a toll.  Have you checked the mirror lately?  Your body is going to age faster than it should.  Save yourselves before you look like your "mascot."

Bearly   an angelic monkey   

2 4 1
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: February 24, 2011, 03:18:40 PM »

http://www.cinemablend.com/television/Natalee-Holloway-Mom-Gets-True-Crime-Show-Lifetime-30260.html

According to Deadline, Lifetime has given a ten episode order to Vanished With Beth Holloway. You may remember her daughter famously vanished while in holiday in Aruba, leading to an international scandal and a slew of odd behavior from prime suspect Joran van der Sloot. In the new program, she’ll interview the family members of other famous victims, dissecting the case and weighing in with her opinions.

Far from the first time a traumatized parent has tackled likeminded subject matter, America’s Most Wanted host John Walsh’s son Adam was abducted, leading the grieving father to become and advocate and eventually take down predators on television.

She meant it when she said she would never stop.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: February 24, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »

She meant it when she said she would never stop.

ITA !!

It's good to see you again, Anna. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: February 24, 2011, 06:14:43 PM »

That is FANTASTIC news Klaas.  Justice is happening everyday. You can say Uncle anytime Assruba and give Natalee Holloway what she deserves. RESPECT. Assruba has disrespected not only Natalee Holloway and Stephany Flores, but the families of these wondefful young ladies. They will never be forgotten, nor will the support that you gave to the miscreants who raped and murdered her Natalee Holloway. Natalee and her mother Beth Holloway will never go away. Everyday I hear the Tickin and Tocking of a grandfather clock that always reminds me what time it is in Natalee Holloway's world.

JUSTICE TIME

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #239 on: February 24, 2011, 06:18:49 PM »

I'm so friggin excited about this TV stuff. Turn on your TV and change it to Lifetime network. Tell your friends about these shows and spread the word so we can support Natalee, Stephany, Beth , and every missing person. The continued exposing of Assruba always makes my day a bit brighter. Just because you're an Island doesn't mean you're untouchable Assruba. Beth is one smart cookie...Yipppppeeeeeee

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.