March 28, 2024, 12:53:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339733 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #240 on: February 24, 2011, 06:38:37 PM »

On many rainy days as I walk to where I'm going I find myself looking up, smiling at the rain because I know justice is being served in the good Lord's time. It is a BIG smile I tell you. One day at a time....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: February 24, 2011, 06:43:25 PM »

Hotping, Billb, Blue Moon, LifeSong, Rob, Kermit, Wreck..We've got more TV shows.. Can you dig it?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #242 on: February 24, 2011, 07:06:40 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/24-02-2011a.pdf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: February 24, 2011, 07:08:46 PM »

THERE IS MORE TO COME

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

'There is more to come … there is more to come.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom
BY NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday February 23, 2011 @ 6:41pm PST

<snipped>

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama teenager during her senior class trip to Aruba and her suspected killer Joran van der Sloot's series of conflicting (and so far false) clues about her fate. When van der Sloot demands $250,000 from Beth to reveal the location of Natalee's remains, she and her attorney John Kelly partner with the FBI to build a case against him. But before they can, van der Sloot is arrested in Peru for the murder of a young woman on the 5th anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://m.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #244 on: February 24, 2011, 07:12:45 PM »

GO BETH!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #245 on: February 24, 2011, 07:22:06 PM »

GO BETH!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: February 24, 2011, 07:39:38 PM »

Looks like someone Anthony Hagedoorn knows used a spare key to take his boat out and caused some damage.  Don't know if he filed a complaint or not.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/%E2%80%9Ctranquilo%E2%80%9D-a-disparce-for-di-pier/

Papiamentu translation:

“tranquilo” owing to disparce for of pier

publication: diahuebs, 24 feburary 2011.

categoria: general

trahador will owing to bay nabega in boat of placer y without permission

oranjestad (aan): police of oranjestad owing to bay atende anything at the pier of seaport relaciona cu hortamento of one boat of placer. the informe owing to arrive at oido of central of police by centro of alarma. at once owing to despacha patrol at the pier y police owing to come across cu he of inicialnan a.h.d. of 41 year of edad. according version of a.d. cu for 5’or of nightfall past owing to let his boat of placer cu is nabega bao of the name “tranquilo” ancra near of pier of palm tours situa at palmbeach. during oranan of night one tourist cu the conoce owing to yame y owing to bise cu the was on yacht “tranquilo” y the boat was have problem y the wanted come ground. denunciante owing to bay haci his investigacion y owing to come localiza his yacht tranquil at seaport marine. locual owing to sosode according denunciante, cu he cu is work pe of inicialnan d.w. owing to using key spare, using the yacht without autorizacion of the owner, for colmo apparently bao of influencia. y also owing to cause damage at the yacht. can cierto enough coin the will can bay costa for fix.

::snipping2::

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: February 24, 2011, 08:11:30 PM »

Looks like someone Anthony Hagedoorn knows used a spare key to take his boat out and caused some damage.  Don't know if he filed a complaint or not.

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/%E2%80%9Ctranquilo%E2%80%9D-a-disparce-for-di-pier/

Papiamentu translation:

oranjestad (aan): police of oranjestad owing to bay atende anything at the pier of seaport relaciona cu hortamento of one boat of placer. the informe owing to arrive at oido of central of police by centro of alarma. at once owing to despacha patrol at the pier y police owing to come across cu he of inicialnan a.h.d. of 41 year of edad. according version of a.d. cu for 5’or of nightfall past owing to let his boat of placer cu is nabega bao of the name “tranquilo” ancra near of pier of palm tours situa at palmbeach. during oranan of night one tourist cu the conoce owing to yame y owing to bise cu the was on yacht “tranquilo” y the boat was have problem y the wanted come ground. denunciante owing to bay haci his investigacion y owing to come localiza his yacht tranquil at seaport marine. locual owing to sosode according denunciante, cu he cu is work pe of inicialnan d.w. owing to using key spare, using the yacht without autorizacion of the owner, for colmo apparently bao of influencia. y also owing to cause damage at the yacht. can cierto enough coin the will can bay costa for fix.

Sounds like something a stupid drunk kid would do.  Is Sebastian back from DC?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: February 24, 2011, 08:22:09 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-gets-a-TV-show/Iw8P1XMM0E29Mj-UfbVCYg.cspx

Beth Holloway gets a TV show

Last Update: 2:56 pm

(AP)
Birmingham (WIAT)  The mother of missing Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway has reportedly signed a movie and reality series for the Lifetime cable network.

Beth Holloway will host "Vanished with Beth Holloway", a ten-episode reality series looking at unsolved crimes and offering her insight into them. There will also be a sequel to the 2009 Lifetime movie about Natalee's disappearance which set ratings records for the cable network.

Natalee Holloway disappeared in 2005 on a trip to Aruba with Mountain Brook High School classmates. She was last seen at a club in the company of Joran van der Sloot. The young Dutchman is still considered the prime suspect in the case but has never been charged by Aruban authorities.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: February 24, 2011, 08:58:00 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

Sounds like something a stupid drunk kid would do.  Is Sebastian back from DC?

I would think he's back from DC, but not sure about that. 

grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: February 24, 2011, 09:05:42 PM »

Good evening, everyone.

Any news from the court regarding Dr. Phil vs Kalpoes?    
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #251 on: February 24, 2011, 09:09:56 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tranquilo-Charters-Aruba/105298909104

Tranquilo Charters Aruba
We have had the boat pulled out of the water today. After what had been done, it seems we have a tough boat. Reports of it being beached with waves pounding it, reversed off the beach banging into De Palm pier. The dammage visible so far seems to be less that expected.
about an hour ago · View Feedback (8)Hide Feedback (Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: February 24, 2011, 09:10:38 PM »

Good evening, everyone.

There were no more news/docs this morning but I'll check right now
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: February 24, 2011, 09:11:37 PM »

Good evening, everyone.

Good evening, did you see the documents Klaasend posted at the beginning of the thread?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9215.msg1304370#msg1304370

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #254 on: February 24, 2011, 09:12:07 PM »

Good evening, everyone.

There were no more news/docs this morning but I'll check right now

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #255 on: February 24, 2011, 09:13:50 PM »

Nope, nothing new that hasn't already been posted. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #256 on: February 24, 2011, 09:17:42 PM »

Tranquilo Charters Aruba
We have had the boat pulled out of the water today. After what had been done, it seems we have a tough boat. Reports of it being beached with waves pounding it, reversed off the beach banging into De Palm pier. The dammage visible so far seems to be less that expected.

Tranquilo Charters Aruba
      Apparently there was a group, or individual (not confirmed yet) that decided to take her for a spin. When I was notified of this, I found the boat, back on its mooring with engine running and a visitor from the USA on board. The guy who too...k the boat was at Bugaloe bar drunk out of his mind. We took the boat to the Renaissance Marina in Oranjestad for damage control. Visible damage to the topsides (cosmetic) on the starboard side were imediately visible.
      One of her anchor lines was pulled into the propeller causing extensive damage to the drive train including the propeller shaft, engine mounds, shaft strut and possibly transmission and V-Drive.See More
      Yesterday at 2:14pm
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #257 on: February 24, 2011, 09:24:33 PM »

Tranquilo Charters Aruba

Tranquilo Charters Aruba
      Apparently there was a group, or individual (not confirmed yet) that decided to take her for a spin. When I was notified of this, I found the boat, back on its mooring with engine running and a visitor from the USA on board. The guy who too...k the boat was at Bugaloe bar drunk out of his mind. We took the boat to the Renaissance Marina in Oranjestad for damage control. Visible damage to the topsides (cosmetic) on the starboard side were imediately visible.
      One of her anchor lines was pulled into the propeller causing extensive damage to the drive train including the propeller shaft, engine mounds, shaft strut and possibly transmission and V-Drive.See More
      Yesterday at 2:14pm

The case is being investigated by local police (God help me)!

Ain't that the truth!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #258 on: February 24, 2011, 09:26:45 PM »

Nope, nothing new that hasn't already been posted. 

Thanks for checking Klaas!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: February 24, 2011, 09:46:18 PM »

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/24/natalee-holloway-story-inspires-lifetime-sequel-reality-series/

February 24th, 2011
06:02 PM ET

Natalee Holloway story inspires Lifetime sequel, reality series

Natalee Holloway has been missing since 2005, but the fascination with her disappearance remains stronger than ever.

In fact, Lifetime is developing a sequel to its top-rated 2009 telefilm about Holloway, as well as a reality series starring her mom, reports Deadline.com.

"Justice for Natalee Holloway" takes place several years after the first TV movie and will follow Beth Holloway (Tracy Pollan) on her search to discover the fate of her teenage daughter, who disappeared on a senior class trip to Aruba.

Beth and her attorney team up with the FBI to build a case against suspected killer Joran van der Sloot (Stephen Amell), who has demanded $250,000 to reveal where Natalee's remains are located. But on the fifth anniversary of Natalee's disappearance, he is arrested in Peru for the murder of another young woman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.