March 28, 2024, 03:48:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339748 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: February 26, 2011, 02:50:35 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: February 26, 2011, 03:06:56 PM »

Others Might Learn

A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

Page 200:  My child. My beautiful daughter. I can’t save her. It’s too late. Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world. And no parent should ever go through this experience. Natalee could be anyone’s daughter. And in these thoughts a new path is made clear. There is something I can do. Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them. It might be too late to save Natalee, but it’s not too late to save others. And it’s time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professionals, victims’ rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee’s story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

+++++

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #302 on: February 26, 2011, 03:12:20 PM »

Triumph Over Devastation

Loving Natalee
A Mother's Testament of Hope and Faith

Page 19:  In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

Natalee Holloway Resource Center (NHRC)
http://www.crimemuseum.org/NHRC

Mayday 360
http://www.mayday360.com/default.aspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: February 26, 2011, 03:12:50 PM »

SOUTHERN ARKANSAS UNIVERSITY TECH'S DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS SERIES

Beth Holloway

Mother of Natalee Holloway, Speaker and Educator

SAU Tech is proud to announce Beth Holloway as the fourth annual distinguished speaker for 2011.  Holloway shares her experiences in facing a personal tragedy and shares how her faith, courage, dedication and strength has brought her through to today.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have capacity to overcome tragedy?  Find out as you listen to her story.

March 14, 2011
Charles O. Ross Center
Call For a Complimentary Ticket - 870.574.4521

<snipped>

http://www.sautech.edu/docs/Beth%20Holloway1.pdf

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: February 26, 2011, 04:45:02 PM »

If those within the Aruban/Dutch administrations who were behind the cover up agenda ... the cover up agenda that has prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway for almost six years ... thought for one minute that the case would eventually fade from media attention ... would in time become a distance memory ... they thought wrong.  The determination of a Mother's love was not anticipated.  Beth Holloway pledged in 2005 to be ongoing voice for her missing daughter and ... that amazing lady has come through big time.

++++++

There is More to Come

Beth Holloway

Exerpts:

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything
 yet.'

'There is more to come … there is more to come.'

September, 2010

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom
BY NELLIE ANDREEVA | Wednesday February 23, 2011 @ 6:41pm PST

<snipped>

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama teenager during her senior class trip to Aruba and her suspected killer Joran van der Sloot's series of conflicting (and so far false) clues about her fate. When van der Sloot demands $250,000 from Beth to reveal the location of Natalee's remains, she and her attorney John Kelly partner with the FBI to build a case against him. But before they can, van der Sloot is arrested in Peru for the murder of a young woman on the 5th anniversary of Natalee's disappearance.

<snipped>

http://m.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: February 26, 2011, 08:42:24 PM »

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/memory

::snipping2::

Synonym Discussion of MEMORY

memory, remembrance, recollection, reminiscence mean the capacity for or the act of remembering, or the thing remembered. memory applies both to the power of remembering and to what is remembered <gifted with a remarkable memory> <that incident was now just a distant memory>. remembrance applies to the act of remembering or the fact of being remembered <any remembrance of his deceased wife was painful>. recollection adds an implication of consciously bringing back to mind often with some effort <after a moment's recollection he produced the name>. reminiscence suggests the recalling of usually pleasant incidents, experiences, or feelings from a remote past <my grandmother's reminiscences of her Iowa girlhood>.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: February 26, 2011, 08:46:06 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28317-turista-a-bira-malo-na-arashi-.html

Papiamentu translation:

tourist owing to become bad at arashi

saturday, 26 february 2011 19:44

saturday afternoon autoridadnan owing to bay at once at arashi for one pareha tourist cu owing to become bad in sea, but hour owing to arrive owing to come across cu the two turistanan at canto end ricibiendo asistencia of one enfermera at the sitio.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: February 26, 2011, 08:51:49 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/28315-pica-den-laman-a-laga-turista-lam.html

Papiamentu translation:

pica in sea owing to let tourist lam

saturday, 26 february 2011 16:57

one tourist mericano of edad young owing to feel one beast pik'e in sea at height of phoenix hotel. ambulance owing to present at once at the sitio because his family owing to tell cu the do not feel his leg more.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: February 26, 2011, 10:03:29 PM »

What happened to this American tourist?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: February 26, 2011, 10:10:54 PM »

Bitten or stung by a fish of some kind?  I'm not sure...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: February 26, 2011, 10:21:46 PM »

Ah and she/he can't feel his leg?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: February 26, 2011, 10:32:57 PM »

Ah and she/he can't feel his leg?   

That's what the article said.  Scary huh?   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: February 26, 2011, 10:46:37 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

2/26/2011 Bondia Front Page

I think it basically says what the other articles have said...

I typed out that last paragraph since I saw "liber" which means set free and translates to "pound" with the pap translator;  this is what it says

Papiamentu translation:

the posibilidadnan for joran leave pound is being considera minimo y now have cu wait for the decision cu fiscalia superior will take for her proceso cu have cu follow awo

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: February 26, 2011, 10:56:20 PM »

Anita's "likes" on FB have been missing lately...wonder what's up?  Last one I noticed was about three weeks ago.  Odd, believe me.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: February 26, 2011, 11:48:26 PM »

Anita's "likes" on FB have been missing lately...wonder what's up?  Last one I noticed was about three weeks ago.  Odd, believe me.   

That is odd
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #315 on: February 27, 2011, 12:27:40 AM »

Did I miss this while I was away for a bit?

Bishop Eddie Long Hires Famous Private Investigator to Fight Sex Scandal
Famed Private Eye T. J. Ward Will Look into Allegations Made by Four Accusers in Eddie Long Sex Scandal

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5855076/bishop_eddie_long_hires_famous_private.html

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: February 27, 2011, 03:58:11 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #317 on: February 27, 2011, 07:07:33 AM »

Did I miss this while I was away for a bit?

Bishop Eddie Long Hires Famous Private Investigator to Fight Sex Scandal
Famed Private Eye T. J. Ward Will Look into Allegations Made by Four Accusers in Eddie Long Sex Scandal

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5855076/bishop_eddie_long_hires_famous_private.html

Hi Keepthefaith, I think Rob had mentioned something about this but thanks for the article anyway.
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: February 27, 2011, 09:15:24 AM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom

EXCLUSIVE: Two years after the Natalee Holloway telefilm set ratings records for Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime has greenlit a sequel, Justice for Natalee Holloway, and Vanished with Beth Holloway, a 10-episode reality series starring Natalee Holloway's mom, which examines some of America's most disturbing unsolved cases. Both have started filming and will air on the flagship Lifetime channel.

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama

I saw the promo for this sequel last week -- included an interview with Tracey and a few others.  There was no mincing words of the opinion of Joran -- and the unforgivable acts he was 'allowed' to commit. 'Permitted' behavior.

There is no rock on this planet large enough for you to crawl under Anita. It's never too late for the truth. It will set you free.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!!
Justice for Natalee HOlloway

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: February 27, 2011, 09:25:50 AM »

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.