March 28, 2024, 10:08:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339718 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #320 on: February 27, 2011, 09:56:30 AM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom

EXCLUSIVE: Two years after the Natalee Holloway telefilm set ratings records for Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime has greenlit a sequel, Justice for Natalee Holloway, and Vanished with Beth Holloway, a 10-episode reality series starring Natalee Holloway's mom, which examines some of America's most disturbing unsolved cases. Both have started filming and will air on the flagship Lifetime channel.

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama

::snipping2::

I saw the promo for this sequel last week -- included an interview with Tracey and a few others.  There was no mincing words of the opinion of Joran -- and the unforgivable acts he was 'allowed' to commit. 'Permitted' behavior.

There is no rock on this planet large enough for you to crawl under Anita. It's never too late for the truth. It will set you free.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!!
Justice for Natalee HOlloway

Wow, thanks Sharon....I can't wait to see it!   

ITA about Anita, no rock big enough.  I'm sure she's working on a diversion of some sort no matter how ridiculous it might be.  That's the way she works; despicable! 

It will be interesting to me to see if the authorities in Aruba look the other way with Sebastian too.  From my observations he has issues and I have a feeling he will have some run-ins with the law as well.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: February 27, 2011, 10:03:59 AM »

Silly videos for the most part...but I thought the comment about being 18 to drive but 16 to drink was interesting...

http://www.musicaperu.org/peru/e6CQrxmV5Cg/oriellamansur-s-QuickCapture-Video-January-24-2009-07-03-PM.html

Oriella is the younger daughter of Jossy E. and Orietta Mansur...we saw the lavish party for her 15 year old sister a few months ago (pics of Anita and Sebas dancing there).  I think Oriella is in the eighth grade now, so I guess in 2009 she would have been a sixth grader.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: February 27, 2011, 10:04:49 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: February 27, 2011, 10:52:29 AM »

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/lifetime-orders-natalee-holloway-movie-sequel-reality-series-with-holloways-mom/

Lifetime Orders 'Natalee Holloway' Movie Sequel, Reality Series WIth Holloway's Mom

EXCLUSIVE: Two years after the Natalee Holloway telefilm set ratings records for Lifetime Movie Network, Lifetime has greenlit a sequel, Justice for Natalee Holloway, and Vanished with Beth Holloway, a 10-episode reality series starring Natalee Holloway's mom, which examines some of America's most disturbing unsolved cases. Both have started filming and will air on the flagship Lifetime channel.

Justice for Natalee Holloway picks up several years after the events in the original movie. It chronicles the ongoing mystery of the 2005 disappearance of the Alabama

I saw the promo for this sequel last week -- included an interview with Tracey and a few others.  There was no mincing words of the opinion of Joran -- and the unforgivable acts he was 'allowed' to commit. 'Permitted' behavior.

There is no rock on this planet large enough for you to crawl under Anita. It's never too late for the truth. It will set you free.

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!!
Justice for Natalee HOlloway

++++++

Joran van der Sloot

'I wanted to get back at Natalee's family - her parents have been making my life tough for five years.'

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-true-story-book/zMY1TGGVkU2Kc8LMCiU6pA.cspx

Beth Holloway

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: February 27, 2011, 05:59:04 PM »

Did I miss this while I was away for a bit?

Bishop Eddie Long Hires Famous Private Investigator to Fight Sex Scandal
Famed Private Eye T. J. Ward Will Look into Allegations Made by Four Accusers in Eddie Long Sex Scandal

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5855076/bishop_eddie_long_hires_famous_private.html

Hi Keepthefaith, I think Rob had mentioned something about this but thanks for the article anyway.
Thanks San. The response is appreciated.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: February 28, 2011, 12:24:00 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Peru-has-decision-to-make-in-van-der-Sloot-murder/OzCjqbkhhkSMEyKFYrHk2Q.cspx?rss=1659

Peru has decision to make in van der Sloot murder case

Last Update: 9:04 am

It's decision time for the Peruvian legal system...whether Joran van der Sloot will be formally charged with murder. Reports in both Dutch and Peruvian media say the government has completed its investigation in the case. The public prosecutor must now decide whether to proceed with the case.

For almost a year it's been the kind of story where reality defies imagination.  Almost nothing is stranger than what's been happening on an almost daily basis.

::snipping2:: (read complete article at the link above)

Meanwhile, van der Sloot's stay in the Castro Castro prison has been a media circus.  There are reports of multiple marriage proposals from around the world.  He was involved in a series of controversial photographs including an international hitman and an American also accused of killing a Peruvian woman.  Prison officials have been reprimanded for irregularities involving a string of Dutch television interviews including one where Natalee's mother Beth Holloway confronted van der Sloot in the warden's office while hidden cameras rolled.  He's been accused of getting favorable treatment, buying drugs from guards and attempting escape.

So what's next?  Beth Holloway is reportedly working on a movie and a reality series while the world waits on the Peruvian legal system.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: February 28, 2011, 12:26:39 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #327 on: February 28, 2011, 01:01:39 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Prosecutor-wants-30-year-sentence-for-van-der/ltLeFuo5SES8BkgKSYg3IA.cspx

Prosecutor wants 30 year sentence for van der Sloot

Peruvian prosecutors say the crime Joran van der Sloot is accused of was particularly cruel and have asked for a 30 year prison sentence if convicted.

The Dutch newspaper de Telegraaf says their source is van der Sloot's lawyer, Max Altez.

The Dutchman is accused of murdering 21 year old Peruvian student Stephany Flores. Her body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of the disappearance of Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway on a school trip to Aruba

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #328 on: February 28, 2011, 01:05:52 PM »

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2011/02/joran_van_der_sloot_faces_30_y.php

Joran van der Sloot faces 30 years for Peruvian murder
Monday 28 February 2011

Dutchman Joran van der Sloot faces 30 years in jail if found guilty of murdering a young Peruvian woman last year.

The public prosecution department in Lima has told Van der Sloot's lawyer he will press for 30 years, the Telegraaf reports. The investigation into the murder of Stephany Flores has now been completed, the paper said.

The maximum sentence for murder in Peru is 20 years, but this can be increased for particularly savage crimes. Van der Sloot is also accused of stealing the young woman´s money, laptop and car, allowing prosecutors to aim for 30 years.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: February 28, 2011, 10:39:55 PM »

Thanks SuzieQ

November 19, 2008:

BETH HOLLOWAY: And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: February 28, 2011, 11:00:58 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/28-02-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Research Joran completed

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - The Judicial Research the murder of 21-year-old Stephany Flores is completed, reports news agency ANP. The public prosecutor in Peru must now decide whether the prime suspect Joran van der Sloot will be effectively prosecuted.  The OM is enough evidence to the Dutch suspect to sue for the robbery of Flores.  Joran's lawyer suggests in the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf that all the Peruvian FOR thirty years in prison goes against his demands client. Chief Peter (Blanken)Whites of Aruba OM told this newspaper that it is very unusual for the prosecution to advance rulings to decide on a sentence demanded.  (Blanken) Whites suspects that the lawyer with his statement indicates that Peruvian justice deal with the case qualified as a so-called murder. It is demonstrated a relationship between the murder and robbery the money, the laptop and the car of the victim. This aggravating circumstances, the Peruvian maximum penalty of twenty years to increase to murder thirty years. The cruel the murder could endanger- affect the level of the sentence demanded. Whites implies a blow to the arm and tells the system in Peru was different from that of Aruba. In our country For example, the Public Ministry responsible for research, while more research in Peru in the hands of the police and led by a judge. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: February 28, 2011, 11:42:39 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/02/e-personal-di-kia-a-bati-e-presonan-indefenso/

Papiamentu translation:

the personal of kia owing to beat the presonan indefenso?

publication: monday, 28 feburary 2011.

categoria: editorial

at redaccion of daily paper is yegando more y more copia of cartanan send for various instancia internacional important for of one “comision for her presonan of kia”, in cual they're expone cu in the caso of the mutiny of the presonan cu owing to lever the roof of kia in protest contra thing they're considera one trato inhusto, they owing to being supuestamente beat while cu they was domina end y they hands was geboei. for we is dificil determina if the denuncia is corecto or not, pesey the comentario here is bay is basa on the mature cu in my concepto, una vez do you domina one rebel cu owing to arise contra autoridad in cualke form, as pacifico or not, y do you tine at boei y at rudiya, is innecesario aremete contra dje cu golpi in sign of venganza or liberation of angry.

we not know if esey was the caso because not have none evidencia cu is constata esey, but we have the informacion concreto cu have one investigacion andando y cu will come one claridad absolute of the caso. if the supuesto batimento of berdad did take lugar, y evidencianan surgi cu is so, then the aruba cu i conoce y cu i love without reserva of none clase, do not existi more, because in the aruba ey the respet for one being human, for his integridad fisico, for his derechonan of being human, was goza of one status preferencial, as cu the is one person pound or one detenido.

we all can constata cu the aruba sano y pound of peligronan big cu we owing to conoce practicamente do not existi more, excepto the balornan cu one people grandioso owing to conserva because; his guia y cu is give speranza cu we can go back some day at thing we was first cu the decadencia owing to penetra. the respet cu always we owing to show another tey, palpable, bisto in thousand y one ocasion, but near of dje also are you achieve one kibramento cu the normanan cu owing to haci we people big. the responsablenan is some, but they actonan is notable in the damage cu they're cause.

another of the kehonan cu is being write for her are defensor of the presonan is cu the autoridadnan of jail or pafo of dje is deny for they advocate visit they. this niether owing to being constata or confirma till now. of all as will have to have the posibilidad for one person neutral (manera one docter, can ehemplo) being permiti for visit the presonan for give one relato profesional of thing the will observa. so all doubt will being despeha.

anything is assure always i have demostra one confianza big in we cuerpo policial because i am believe in they y in the value of they trabao, same cu i have demostra also y is follow demostra my desconfianza overall in some of the hueznan dutch activo at aruba because according the sentencianan grotesco cu they owing to emiti, my do not considera they neither imparcial neither administradornan of husticia, but simple interpretanan of ley y his aplicacion.

y the desconfianza is data for of the time of natalee holloway! besides, for i have one great diferencia among administra husticia y impone one ley cu can sucumbi for her caprice personal of cualke huez cu can interprete at his desire!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: February 28, 2011, 11:44:09 PM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #333 on: March 01, 2011, 01:34:39 AM »

I'm test driving my brand new lappie I got for my birthday. I mean to tell you this thing is
the blue ribbon cow titties!!!!

I was using two models between 2005-2011. I was being a sport as they slowly degraded.
A little duct tape here - a tweak there - lost some of my keys on one, and it made me
appear to talk funny.

One day - they both took a poot... and the end I knew was coming had finally arrived.

Introducing the all new Natalee Ann III

This thing is awesome. So powerful, yet so small. I just love it.

I thoroughly plan to haunt the sloots with it... til the bitter end that they know is coming.

It's high def, so my insults that I frequently send out in Joran and Anita's generallll directiooon
should be more crisp & biting than ever! In fact, due to great advancements in battery technology,
I should be able to insult them much longer and harder than ever using only one measly charge up.

I ordered it in black - to celebrate Joran's well deserved death in advance!

I don't want to be tardy for his par-tay. I want to jump right on and type in

F the B! When the jug headed loser goon boy gets it directly in his cookie sack.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #334 on: March 01, 2011, 02:04:23 AM »

SEMPER FI

"Always about Natalee & Stephany"

"Always Faithful"  an angelic monkey

"Right to the end, my friends."

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: March 01, 2011, 08:02:59 AM »

I'm test driving my brand new lappie I got for my birthday. I mean to tell you this thing is

I was using two models between 2005-2011. I was being a sport as they slowly degraded.
A little duct tape here - a tweak there - lost some of my keys on one, and it made me
appear to talk funny.

One day - they both took a poot... and the end I knew was coming had finally arrived.

I thoroughly plan to haunt the sloots with it... til the bitter end that they know is coming.

It's high def, so my insults that I frequently send out in Joran and Anita's generallll directiooon
should be more crisp & biting than ever! In fact, due to great advancements in battery technology,
I should be able to insult them much longer and harder than ever using only one measly charge up.

F the B! When the jug headed loser goon boy gets it directly in his cookie sack.

(you want do.  you are sooooooooo funny---But I love your spirit)

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: March 01, 2011, 09:39:44 AM »

Carpe - your lappy works perfect!   It's like it was built for you! 
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: March 01, 2011, 10:06:30 AM »

Great stuff Carpe. I have no doubts that it will get maximum use.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: March 01, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »

One more reason not to go to Aruba.  Lionfish:

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4083:koraalduiveljacht&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

crazybabyborg
« Reply #339 on: March 01, 2011, 08:09:07 PM »

appear to talk funny.

I want whatever Carpe's having!!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.