March 28, 2024, 02:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339681 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #340 on: March 01, 2011, 08:28:17 PM »

They have goofed. This guy is way too good looking to portray Joran.

Stephen Amell (Vampire Diaries) has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming third season of HBO's comedy series Hung. He will play Jason, a rival gigolo of Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane) who is described as super sexy with a good physique and possessing a sweetness to him that makes him very charismatic. Amell, who just signed on to star as Joran van der Sloot in the Lifetime movie Justice for Natalee, is with SMS and Leverage
 ::snipping2::

http://www.deadline.com/2011/02/hbo-adds-actors-to-hung-boardwalk-empire/

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: March 01, 2011, 08:36:11 PM »

DON'T MISS THE DANA PRETZER SHOW TONIGHT AT 9PM ET:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #342 on: March 01, 2011, 08:55:04 PM »

If you get the biography channel, "The Real Joran Van Der Sloot" airs at 9:00 Eastern.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: March 01, 2011, 09:17:51 PM »

If you get the biography channel, "The Real Joran Van Der Sloot" airs at 9:00 Eastern.

Is this a new one?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #344 on: March 01, 2011, 09:40:43 PM »

I'm test driving my brand new lappie I got for my birthday. I mean to tell you this thing is
the blue ribbon cow titties!!!!

I was using two models between 2005-2011. I was being a sport as they slowly degraded.
A little duct tape here - a tweak there - lost some of my keys on one, and it made me
appear to talk funny.

One day - they both took a poot... and the end I knew was coming had finally arrived.

Introducing the all new Natalee Ann III

This thing is awesome. So powerful, yet so small. I just love it.

I thoroughly plan to haunt the sloots with it... til the bitter end that they know is coming.

It's high def, so my insults that I frequently send out in Joran and Anita's generallll directiooon
should be more crisp & biting than ever! In fact, due to great advancements in battery technology,
I should be able to insult them much longer and harder than ever using only one measly charge up.

I ordered it in black - to celebrate Joran's well deserved death in advance!

I don't want to be tardy for his par-tay. I want to jump right on and type in

F the B! When the jug headed loser goon boy gets it directly in his cookie sack.

Congrats on your new weapon Carpe, I bet it's awesome...just like you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: March 01, 2011, 09:48:49 PM »

Is this a new one?

It has been on before, but maybe on another channel?  It's the one with Aline and her lies....and that weirdo guy that supposedly went to Paulus' memorial.

http://www.biography.com/video.do?name=biography&bcpid=28522551001&bclid=605799120001&bctid=605800868001

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: March 01, 2011, 09:53:50 PM »

Is this a new one?

It has been on before, but maybe on another channel?  It's the one with Aline and her lies....and that weirdo guy that supposedly went to Paulus' memorial.

http://www.biography.com/video.do?name=biography&bcpid=28522551001&bclid=605799120001&bctid=605800868001

John Ludwick, I couldn't remember his name.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: March 01, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »

Stephen Amell (Vampire Diaries) has been cast in a recurring role on the upcoming third season of HBO's comedy series Hung. He will play Jason, a rival gigolo of Ray Drecker (Thomas Jane) who is described as super sexy with a good physique and possessing a sweetness to him that makes him very charismatic. Amell, who just signed on to star as Joran van der Sloot in the Lifetime movie Justice for Natalee, is with SMS and Leverage

I agree 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #348 on: March 01, 2011, 10:46:49 PM »

Is this a new one?

I recorded it, Klaas, so I'm not sure................. I'll go see.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #349 on: March 01, 2011, 10:49:43 PM »

I agree 

Maybe they'll put some of that ugly monster makeup on him.  That would work!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #350 on: March 01, 2011, 10:50:18 PM »

Is this a new one?

^
TM beat me to it! Yeah, it's that one! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #351 on: March 01, 2011, 10:53:24 PM »

I agree 

Um hum...... lots of it! Banging his head on something could also be useful, if it would cause severe swelling up to the size of Joran's huge melon.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: March 01, 2011, 11:06:21 PM »

I agree 

Um hum...... lots of it! Banging his head on something could also be useful, if it would cause severe swelling up to the size of Joran's huge melon.

He'll need some brown "dead eyes" contacts too.  That guys eyes are way too pretty for Joran!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: March 01, 2011, 11:08:42 PM »

SEMPER FI

"Always about Natalee & Stephany"

"Always Faithful"  an angelic monkey

"Right to the end, my friends."
an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #354 on: March 02, 2011, 02:18:32 AM »

SEMPER FI

"Always about Natalee & Stephany"

"Always Faithful"  an angelic monkey

"Right to the end, my friends."
SEMPER FI my friend.....
It is all about Natalee and Stephany....
Justice is just around the corner......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #355 on: March 02, 2011, 07:48:17 PM »

You know who would make a good Joran look-alike? That little creep-a-zoid Justin Bieber!

He's got the attack of the killer eye brows thing going on. I need to get my photoshop loaded up on this thing and give Joran a Bieber hairdo. Maybe somebody will beat me to it. Go ahead, I won't be mad.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #356 on: March 02, 2011, 09:29:43 PM »

You know who would make a good Joran look-alike? That little creep-a-zoid Justin Bieber!

He's got the attack of the killer eye brows thing going on. I need to get my photoshop loaded up on this thing and give Joran a Bieber hairdo. Maybe somebody will beat me to it. Go ahead, I won't be mad.
Well -- I agree that having Justin Beiber portray him would really piss him off!!!  On second thought........knowing Joran's "proclivities" --- he might just have a crush on him ("Beiber Fever")  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: March 02, 2011, 10:42:41 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6517&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

young cu bad beverage

monday, 28 february 2011

noord- one young of 15 year owing to being achieve behind two car staciona on the caminda of shaba for bubali saturday nightfall, after cu parada owing to end of happen. one girlfriend of dje owing to informa cu past did take one ‘drinks’ of one amigo of scol y cu hour cu past owing to end of drink this, past owing to cuminsa feel bad. owing to being think cu will was deal of alcohol already cu past owing to saca y even urina all his cloths but owing to hink’e in car y owing to hib’e his cas without know kico genuinely owing to happen cu n’e. past owing to come desperta diadomingo nightfall hour cu his parents was in proceso for hib’e hospital already cu the not was reacciona.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: March 02, 2011, 10:55:50 PM »

TM - go ahead and post that entire Bondia article.  The one you emailed me  
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: March 02, 2011, 11:00:20 PM »

(I had to type it out to translate it so it may not be perfect.)

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

3/1/2011 Bondia Page 2

Papiamentu translation:

lifetime is ask aid of good morning aruba

oranjestad – lifetime channel is busca aid of media y reporteronan aruban for follow cu the sage of the young desaparaci at aruba, natalee holloway. for of some day end, the compania is mercadeando one of two pelicula on natalee holloway, where the trip here the enfoke will is on the struggle of his mother beth twitty.

apart from the of two pelicula where lifetime is wait for of surpasa the exito of the first, the compania will lanza one derie cu sra. twitty because; anfitrion. in “vanished”, twitty will explora casonan of personanan desapareci, as his child.

have to tell cu lifetime, at instant of owing to work the first pelicula on natalee holloway y now “justice for natalee,” not did take contacto cu prensa at aruba, till so far cu good morning aruba can did take notice owing to base of the creditonan in the pelicula. but, in the serie “vanished” where near of another casonan of personanan desapareci will go back enfoca on holloway, now wanted potret licencia of all the personanan envolvi, for of joran van der sloot till at the rumannan kalpoe y others.

cu this in mind also, productor asocia for vanished, crystal bell, at name of his producer melissa may owing to acerca good morning aruba for send the potretnan here. good morning aruba owing to deny of haci this basa on argument cu majority aruban, without importa kico is they opinion on the hechonan self, not owing to feel cu the first policula of lifetime on the desaparicion of natalee holloway was for genuinely show the berdad. the enfoke of lifetime is for sensacionaolisa the storia y for gama coin. more still, not owing to as cuenta cu the near of aruba. because; such, good morning aruba will not coopera cu the serie “vanished” niether, mirando cu not can wait for one trato fair of lifetime.

the compania is in buskeda of “rating” y because; such, will do not interesa for is fair cu aruba, y particulamente will do not interesa in we sistema hudicial. good morning aruba owing to considera cu the is ironico cu lifetime is ask one medio aruban for help cu one declaration of policy cu probablemnte will ataca aruba, y because; such is wait for cu none another medio or reporter cu is respeta his self will coopera cu the declaration of policy. the island y his sistema hudicial owing to achieve critica strong in media mericano without achieve the oportunidad for splica his near of medaya. besides, not can forget con some media at merca owing to ask for one boycott overall contra aruba. owing to informa lifetime cu good morning aruba will coopera always cu husticia at aruba for arrive at one conclusion of the caso tragic, but cu not will coopera for others haci benefit on we back. come across

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.