March 28, 2024, 02:52:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339742 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #400 on: March 05, 2011, 04:21:14 PM »

Jouve Morning March 5, 2011

Rona Coster

Steve Croes aka DJ Diablo

« Last Edit: March 05, 2011, 04:24:18 PM by klaasend » Logged
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #401 on: March 05, 2011, 04:23:38 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=34792

Kiwanis Mascarade Ball @ Renaissance 4march11

Ben King and wife

I think that's Dilma in the middle.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: March 05, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »

Have no idea who they are but I wondered, when they got ready to go out did they look in the mirror and say "NAILED IT"  Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: March 05, 2011, 04:42:07 PM »

Have no idea who they are but I wondered, when they got ready to go out did they look in the mirror and say "NAILED IT"  Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: March 05, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/IslandTemptations
 ::snipping2::

Island Temptations Island Temptations Magazine had a great day on Friday, with Michelle, Angie, Thessaly, and Joha. Amazing hair by Maggy's Salon at the Renaissance Marketplace and incredible make up by Raphael, at DUFRY Royal Plaza.
The fashion editotrial was conceived by Creative Editor Tina Escobedo, and photographed by Steve Keith with great assistance from Mike Bislick.
Fashions by Heidi Munzenhoffer for Aimee Couture, Ronchi de Cuba for Trash, and Eliza Lejuez for Eliza Lejuez design. Shoes by Aldo. Jewelry by Anita van der Sloot,Marian Abath and Gabriela Gonzalez for T.H. Palm and Co., all designed and made in Aruba.
Shot on location at Zeerovers, Savaneta beach, Santa Cruz and the Donkey Sanctuary and the Mainstreet.
Saturday's shoot was canceled, guess why, but the schedule resumed on Monday with Nicole, Priscilla and Julietta, in Santa Cruz, Cunucu Arubiano and the Aruba Aloe fields.
We're doing it again tomorrow, Wednesday . . .with Naomi, Georgina and Gionina!
December 7, 2010 at 6:54pm

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: March 05, 2011, 05:08:20 PM »

Jouve Morning March 5, 2011

Rona Coster

Steve Croes aka DJ Diablo

DJ Diablo looks rough as usual.   

Rona Coster Kahn...this is an interesting read, if you haven't read it.  It's about her late ex husband, gives a little insight into their history on the island.

http://news.visitaruba.com/news/do/dispatch/view/id/660/manageArticle.html

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: March 05, 2011, 06:42:27 PM »

"Winning"!!!  I wonder if they have "tiger blood"?? 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: March 05, 2011, 06:50:14 PM »

Ben King and wife

BEN KING

Beth Holloway

FOX News w/ Martha MacCallum - November 28, 2006

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, MOTHER OF NATALEE HOLLOWAY: Well I think they will always have to look at there were two personnel involved from the Aruban Justice Department and that is why we don’t have any evidence and that’s what Joran’s attorney will have to be reminded of. It’s because of Bob Witt and Ben King stopped the search warrants. It was made to initially search the entire area of Montanja 19 the garden, the buildings and everything but on the spot high ranking employee of the Justice Office Bob Witt reduced the search warrant to only the room of Joran so that’s why we don’t have any evidence because of involvement of the obstruction from the Aruban Justice Department personnel.

Peter Devries

The Robert Jensen Show - November 28, 2006

PETER DEVRIES: Yes the police missed several chances to do things right: when they wanted to search the house.  the door was opened by Mr. Ben King, an assistant of the Procurements Gen. office, the highest justice-office on the island, and a friend of the family who wanted to support the van der Sloots in these difficult times.  So clearly the search of the house had not been a surprise to the van der Sloots.  The police had a warrant for the complete estate but a judge - Bob Wit - who was at the house as well said only Joran’s room could be searched.  These are things a Dutch crime-reporter is of course totally astonished about.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #408 on: March 05, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »

THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL

San
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #841 6/22/10 -
« Reply #1553 on: June 26, 2010, 12:47:13 AM »

I just have a feeling something even bigger is going to happen.  I have a feeling that Joran is going to throw people under the bus and start naming names.  Joran is mad and he will turn his anger towards Aruba for not helping him.  Everyone get ready to run.

People like:

Van der Straaten
Rudy Croes
Nelson Oduber
Karin Jannsen
Rick Smid
Bob Witt
Ben King
Michael Posner
Julia Renfro

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8145.msg1170391#msg1170391

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #409 on: March 05, 2011, 07:22:01 PM »

"Winning"!!!  I wonder if they have "tiger blood"?? 

Monkey Devil!  No doubt about it.. probably related.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: March 05, 2011, 07:48:54 PM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: March 05, 2011, 07:56:17 PM »

"Winning"  "Tiger Blood"  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: March 05, 2011, 08:52:47 PM »

"Winning"  "Tiger Blood"  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Klaas

Hubby and I watched the Charlie Sheen Dateline special last night.  Our brains were reeling by the end.  "Winning" and "Tiger Blood" have been sacastically encorporated into much of our conversation today.  Our eleven year old grandson rolls his eyes.

Janet

_____

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: March 05, 2011, 09:24:03 PM »

Lifetime Network to do Natalee Holloway Sequel, “Justice for Natalee Holloway” … Focus on Beth Holloway’s Efforts to Info from Joran van der Sloot & 10 Part Crime/Missing Persons Reality Show

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/05/lifetime-network-to-do-natalee-holloway-sequel-%e2%80%9cjustice-for-natalee-holloway-focus-on-beth-holloways-efforts-to-info-from-joran-van-der-sloot-10-part-crimemissing-persons-reality-s/

Beth Holloway continues to put the pressure on Aruba and Joran Van der Sloot as she keeps the story of Natalee's disappearance in the news.

After all the lies, corruption, cronyism, cover ups and lies … Aruba has never held anyone accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and expects Americans to just forget the story and what occurred. Thankfully, Beth Holloway will never let that occur as she searches for answers and “Justice for Natalee”.

The Lifetime network did so well with the first Natalee Holloway movie in 2009 that was watched by 3.2 million and counting, that they have decided to do a sequel. The new endeavor by Lifetime will be the calling cry that Scared Monkeys has used for year … “Justice for Natalee Holloway.” Maybe it should be subtitled, “We stand with the girl”.The focus of the sequel will be Beth Holloway’s quest to get answers from Joran Van der Sloot as to what happened to Natalee and the “extortion” attempt by Joran to fleece money from the family for information. What a shock, it turned out Joran was lying yet again. (snip)

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: March 05, 2011, 09:27:06 PM »

Joran van der Sloot

'I wanted to get back at Natalee's family - her parents have been making my life tough for five years.'

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-true-story-book/zMY1TGGVkU2Kc8LMCiU6pA.cspx

Beth Holloway

'If he thinks I've been pestering him for the past five years, he hasn't seen anything yet.'

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/archief/de-confrontatie-tussen-beth-en-joran/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: March 05, 2011, 09:35:52 PM »

Thanks Red!

Yep, Beth isn't going away and neither are we!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: March 05, 2011, 10:14:53 PM »

Lifetime Network to do Natalee Holloway Sequel, “Justice for Natalee Holloway” … Focus on Beth Holloway’s Efforts to Info from Joran van der Sloot & 10 Part Crime/Missing Persons Reality Show

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/05/lifetime-network-to-do-natalee-holloway-sequel-%e2%80%9cjustice-for-natalee-holloway-focus-on-beth-holloways-efforts-to-info-from-joran-van-der-sloot-10-part-crimemissing-persons-reality-s/

Beth Holloway continues to put the pressure on Aruba and Joran Van der Sloot as she keeps the story of Natalee's disappearance in the news.

After all the lies, corruption, cronyism, cover ups and lies … Aruba has never held anyone accountable for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and expects Americans to just forget the story and what occurred. Thankfully, Beth Holloway will never let that occur as she searches for answers and “Justice for Natalee”.

The Lifetime network did so well with the first Natalee Holloway movie in 2009 that was watched by 3.2 million and counting, that they have decided to do a sequel. The new endeavor by Lifetime will be the calling cry that Scared Monkeys has used for year … “Justice for Natalee Holloway.” Maybe it should be subtitled, “We stand with the girl”.The focus of the sequel will be Beth Holloway’s quest to get answers from Joran Van der Sloot as to what happened to Natalee and the “extortion” attempt by Joran to fleece money from the family for information. What a shock, it turned out Joran was lying yet again. (snip)

I love it!  THANKS RED!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: March 05, 2011, 10:26:07 PM »

Thanks Red!

Yep, Beth isn't going away and neither are we!

That's right!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: March 05, 2011, 10:52:23 PM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6452&offId=0

Papiamentu translation:

4 hora happen | fecha: 02/03/2011 | horario: 21:01

accion relampago of kustwacht owing to produci 2 detencion lote of more of 50 kilo of drugs, speedboat y also arm of candela

diaranzon morning according informacionnan inoficial miembronan of kustwacht owing to strike one tremendo hit contra narcotrafico at costanan pazuid of aruba close of airport where eynan owing to come encontra cu one speedboat cu 2 person on dje y cu was tirando one lote enough big of drugs close of the costa at the rifnan pazuid. at once they owing to notice cu the boat here was throw some bulto in lama but already they was have they at view at once owing to aborda the boat and love aruba matricula a- 1806 y owing to detene the 2 sospechosonan one venezolano y the another j.d. of 46 year cu live at tarabana in the boat owing to come achieve much drugs self because; also in lama owing to achieve some bulto. owing to ask the team of police cu know dive for so follow busca y saca the another bultonan scondi in lama. 

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/04-03-2011a.pdf

Google translation:

Drug boat owner denies involvement

ORANGE CITY - Steve Lejuez Omar (34), owner the speedboat "I Love Aruba Guide denies involvement in the past that drugstransport Tuesday was intercepted on the south coast. On the pier where his boat and was under the watchful eye of his father, lawyer Chris Lejuez, he indicated the press to know that his boat, which ended Tuesday a number drugs by the Coast Guard, Unit organized Crime of the Corps Aruba Police and Customs investigation was found, without his knowledge was taken away by strangers. The last time the boat he saw was the day sure, on Monday said Lejuez. The action The boat was apprehended, held on Tuesday morning Instead, he only came back on Tuesday that his vessel was gone. "I came around eight hours to the pier because I thought I was on my camera boat had left. Then I went straight to the police station in Oranjestad to report do. There I was told I go to the office in Had to Santa Cruz. Once I was in Santa Cruz I did not hear that helped could I but next morning was along , and so I have to wait till yesterday morning to report it. "  Police spokesman John Larmonie confirms that daily report to give that Wednesday morning there a mutation is indicated the declaration of Lejuez, with an indication that he was the night before at a quarter past nine the Bureau of Macuarima was. "Whatever may mean that that evening he yet had reported and that until the next morning was recorded. This happens sometimes, "said Larmonie.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: March 05, 2011, 10:56:05 PM »

http://www.amigoenieuws.com/PDF%20amigoearu/04-03-2011a.pdf

snipped from the article above...

"I came around eight hours to the pier because I thought I was on my camera boat had left. Then I went straight to the police station in Oranjestad to report do. There I was told I go to the office in Had to Santa Cruz. Once I was in Santa Cruz I did not hear that helped could I but next morning was along , and so I have to wait till yesterday morning to report it. "

Wonder why it's so hard to report a crime in Aruba!  How many times have we heard this same story!  Good grief!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.