March 28, 2024, 12:31:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339731 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: March 07, 2011, 12:30:11 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: March 07, 2011, 01:15:24 AM »

Assruba didn't realize that they picked the wrong mother to F**K with because you're not only dealing with her, but you're dealing with an army of Monkey's who won't ever let Urine, the two leprechauns, and that whole island forget what they let happen, not only to Natalee Holloway, but I'm sure many other unsuspecting young women. Each one of you miscreants are living a nightmare of an existence. Don't think for a minute KTF doesn't understand that when you go to sleep at night you have those quiet, silent moments where the TRUTH eats at your soul. God does that by design; Therefor, God will never let you forget what you all have done. When Assruba's karma comes around it will be of EPIC proportions.......................TICK_TOCK............IT IS COMING...

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #442 on: March 07, 2011, 01:23:46 AM »

Assruba didn't realize that they picked the wrong mother to F**K with because you're not only dealing with her, but you're dealing with an army of Monkey's who won't ever let Urine, the two leprechauns, and that whole island forget what they let happen, not only to Natalee Holloway, but I'm sure many other unsuspecting young women. Each one of you miscreants are living a nightmare of an existence. Don't think for a minute KTF doesn't understand that when you go to sleep at night you have those quiet, silent moments where the TRUTH eats at your soul. God does that by design; Therefor, God will never let you forget what you all have done. When Assruba's karma comes around it will be of EPIC proportions.......................TICK_TOCK............IT IS COMING...

KEEPTHEFAITH

Keepthefaith....
At the end of the day...TICK_TOCK............IT IS COMING...
Standing with Natalee and Stephany.....Is where it is at!......
I'd like to gather a few Monkeys to go to aruba beat the hell out of stress our displeasure to those in authority that covered up urine's murder of Natalee.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: March 07, 2011, 01:30:53 AM »

Just an FYI...If this is the same garage that is tuning Freddy's Mustang...it's been in business since 2003, changed owners in 2007.

Bello's Garage

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=31317

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 17 JUNE 2003 under serial number 30494.0 is the company with the tradename:

BELLO'S GARAGE

Business address   ANGOCHI 18, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   BELLO'S GARAGE
Date of commencement   1 JULY 2003

THIS COMPANY HAS BEEN CANCELLED ON 10 MAY 2007

OWNERS/PARTNERS

BELLO, ENRIQUE ROLAND;
Born in   ARUBA on 4 DECEMBER 1954
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   17 JUNE 2003
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN GARAGEBEDRIJF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=37475

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 10 MAY 2007 under serial number 36117.0 is the company with the tradename:

BELLO'S GARAGE

Business address   ANGOCHI 18, SANTA CRUZ
Legal form   SOLE OWNERSHIP
Name of the company   BELLO'S GARAGE
Date of commencement   10 MAY 2007

OWNERS/PARTNERS

BELLO, REMICK ORLANDO;
Born in   ARUBA on 10 DECEMBER 1978
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   OWNER
Effective   10 MAY 2007
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN GARAGEBEDRIJF.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A reference to Orlando Bello from the Shango & Simian thread...I think in reference to Lorenzo.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2886.msg415231#msg415231

::snipping2::

sandraK: Lorenzo's Dad had a VW Dealership.. He is dead.sadly..He runs with Max Arendsz & Orlando Bello. From the Aruba Speed Shop...A Kinda Strange Dude.. but harmless...  SM's think he has something to do with this.. Cops Been all over him.. He's not involved...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: March 07, 2011, 01:31:32 AM »

God Bless Billb. Go grab a burger at Hodad's in Ocean Beach, Ca if you're ever in the area. Well worth it..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: March 07, 2011, 03:06:39 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: March 07, 2011, 07:57:14 AM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

I just wanted to take the moment to thank all that have made donation to Scared Monkeys. Your thoughts and generosity are most welcome. We have sent personal thank you’s to all that have made donations; however, I noticed that some came back undeliverable for Comcast or ATT email providers. Please note, I want to wish a big thank you and it is very much appreciated.

I also realize that many support the cause; however, are unable to make donations. By supporting our advertisers, you help out as well.
It is rare that we ever ask for donations in order to generate revenues to make the site go; however, the present situation is an unforeseen and unexpected situation.

You can donate through Paypal and we also might be adding a PO Box as well.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my Monkey heart.
RED
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #447 on: March 07, 2011, 08:17:19 AM »

Sorry for the intrusion.....

PLEASE NOTE THE DONATION BUTTON ON OUR PAGE.  RED was hesitant to add a donation button but I talked him into it.  The donations would go to pay LEGAL fees Red is incurring due to this RightHaven suit.

For those who aren't aware, please go to this thread and read about RightHaven, or google RightHaven Suit:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9451.0

Red is desperate, any donation at all would be hugely appreciated.  You can write LEGAL FEES if you like in the Donation comment area.  The smallest out of court settlements have been between 5-10K and there's no guarantee that RightHaven will settle out of court.

Thanks!

To donate, click on the DONATE button at the upper right in the forum

I just wanted to take the moment to thank all that have made donation to Scared Monkeys. Your thoughts and generosity are most welcome. We have sent personal thank you’s to all that have made donations; however, I noticed that some came back undeliverable for Comcast or ATT email providers. Please note, I want to wish a big thank you and it is very much appreciated.

I also realize that many support the cause; however, are unable to make donations. By supporting our advertisers, you help out as well.
It is rare that we ever ask for donations in order to generate revenues to make the site go; however, the present situation is an unforeseen and unexpected situation.

You can donate through Paypal and we also might be adding a PO Box as well.

I thank all of you from the bottom of my Monkey heart.
RED

Red,  Thanks for giving us Scared Monkeys.  I got your personal email and it bought a tear to my eyes.  I wish I could solve this for this website myself but cannot. 

Put the call out again if you need more help.  You know we will do all we can to help.  Hang in there.

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!!!!!!!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
littletxlady
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #448 on: March 07, 2011, 09:30:47 AM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-interview-joran-van-der-sloots-fate-hands-translators-says-lawyer

Just happened to run across this this am.

Morning Monkeys 

Joran is truly EVIL

Casey's only truthful statement:  "Well...maybe I'm a spiteful bitch"

God Don't Like Ugly
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: March 07, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-lawyer-argues-crime-of-passion/15DPrr_wtUSy1rQDkhbCBw.cspx?rss=2272

Van der Sloot lawyer argues "crime of passion"

Birmingham, Al (WIAT CBS42)  The body of a young woman was found in Joran van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee Holloway's disappearance on a school trip to Aruba.

Prosecutors in Peru say van der Sloot has admitted killing Stephany Flores after she found material on his laptop relating to Natalee.

Van der Sloot's Peruvian lawyer, Max Altez, told the television program "Domingo al Dia" that the death was the result of a violent argument, not intentional. Altez says he's asking his client face a 3-5 year sentence, not the 30 years prosecutors are asking for.

Edward Alvarez,an attorney for the Flores family, told El Commercio that the family rejects the defense claims and is backing the prosecution.   No trial date has been set yet and there's still plenty of legal wrangling unresolved, including whose responsibility is it to provide a Dutch-Spanish translator. The Dutch embassy has said it's not their job.

After almost six months ... it has yet to be ruled by the forth Peruvian judge whether Joran's confession will stand.  I would imagine that Alvarez is assuming the confession is going to be thrown out ... assuming it will be a non issue when the Stephany Flores case goes to trial.

Janet

++++++

Not Intentional?

Posted: 3:57 PM Jun 22, 2010
Police Report: Significant Head Injuries To Peru Slaying Victim

<snipped>

"There was blood everywhere," van der Sloot said in the transcripts. "What am I going to do now. I had blood on my shirt. There was also blood on the bed, so, I took my shirt and put it on her face, pressing hard, until I killed Stephany."

<snipped>

http://www.wibw.com/nationalnews/headlines/96919074.html

What's the Hold Up?

Van der Sloot still waiting on appeal to throw out confession
Last Update: 10/02 10:32 am

<snipped>

The Dutchman confessed to killing Flores because she found material about Natalee on his laptop.  But he promptly appealed to have that confession thrown out citing coercion and a variety of legal issues.  The trial judge rejected that appeal.  A three judge panel split 2-1 in favor of throwing out the confession but under Peruvian law it takes three judges, so a fourth appeals judge has been reviewing the case for weeks with, thus far, no decision.

And even that decision may not bring any real progress to the case.  In the glacial pace of Peruvian justice, if the fourth judge votes against throwing out the confession, a fifth judge will be appointed to produce the third vote necessary to resolve the case.

<snipped>

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-still-waiting-on-appeal-to-throw/g_IM8curMES6_hskxM5Y0w.cspx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: March 07, 2011, 04:39:41 PM »

Very similar to the Radar article.

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_sloot_terror_holloway_lawyer/celebrity/70294

JORAN LAWYER TERROR

Prime suspect in the disappearance of NATALEE HOLLOWAY, Dutch thug JORAN van der SLOOT's lawyer says translators are too scared to get close to the killer, placing his case in jeopardy.

Joran's lawyer told RadarOnline.com that translators are "too scared" to get involved with his controversial client and that the accused killer should be released if he is not questioned again with a qualified translator.

And despite local reports that say the government has completed its investigation and the public prosecutor is about to decide whether to proceed with the case or not, Peruvian lawyer Max Altez Navarro remains skeptical.

The lawyer -- who says he has received death threats -- believes that any confession van der Sloot previously made was illegal and that if he is not formally questioned again with a proper translator within 18 months of being in jail, then he should automatically be released.

Navarro said: "I applied for another extension but I have not heard anything back yet. there are still a lot of things that they need to sort out - there will be no quick trial in this case.

"I believe that the translators are too scared to take on the case; it is like a hot potato, and there are not a lot of them in Peru who can speak Dutch anyways.

"I spoke with Joran today and his spirits were good. He was exercising and he is in regular contact with his mother.

"He was not moved into the general population either and is still being held in the isolation unit where he is treated well.

"I'm limited as to what I can say because he has a Dutch lawyer working with him also - it is not easy, but we are doing our best for him."

And the dispute has been further complicated because the Dutch embassy claims it's not their responsibility to find another translator for him.

Van der Sloot has been in a Peruvian prison since June 2010, accused of murdering 21-year-old student Stephany Flores, the daughter of a prominent Peruvian businessman.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #451 on: March 07, 2011, 05:33:57 PM »

FOX NEWS: Joran will plead Guilty to murdering Stephany, and claim temporary insanity.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #452 on: March 07, 2011, 05:42:11 PM »

FOX NEWS: Joran will plead Guilty to murdering Stephany, and claim temporary insanity.

YOU are FAST!!  Just saw this on Fox

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
wildmala
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: March 07, 2011, 05:43:18 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03/07/lawyer-van-der-sloot-plead-temporary-insanity/

Lawyer: Van der Sloot to plead temporary insanity

LIMA, Peru –  Joran van der Sloot's lawyer says his client will plead guilty to killing a young Peruvian woman he met gambling but argue temporary insanity in a bid for a shorter sentence.

The attorney for Van der Sloot, who remains the key suspect in the 2005 disappearance of U.S. teenager Natalee Holloway on the Caribbean island of Aruba, says his client will use the "violent emotion" defense in the Stephany Flores case.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #454 on: March 07, 2011, 06:11:23 PM »

"..temporay insanity".  Freakin' psychopathic murderer, more like it.  I hope they can show premeditation. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: March 07, 2011, 06:13:29 PM »

Hopefully one step closer to justice for Natalee and Stephany 

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: March 07, 2011, 06:31:08 PM »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/lt_peru_van_der_sloot
 CARLA SALAZAR, Associated Press Carla Salazar, Associated Press – 50 mins ago
LIMA, Peru – Joran van der Sloot plans to plead guilty to killing a young Peruvian woman he met gambling but will argue temporary insanity in a bid to significantly shorten his sentence, his defense lawyer said Monday.

What a piece of chit. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: March 07, 2011, 06:33:08 PM »

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/03/07/AR2011030703179.html

Monday, March 7, 2011; 4:07 PM

LIMA, Peru -- Joran van der Sloot's lawyer says his client will plead guilty to killing a young Peruvian woman he met gambling but argue temporary insanity in a bid for a shorter sentence.

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: March 07, 2011, 06:37:29 PM »

Joran Van der Sloot To Plead Guilty in Death of of Stephany Flores in Peru … To Plead Temporary Insanity

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/07/joran-van-der-sloot-to-plead-guilty-in-death-of-of-stephany-flores-in-peru/

Joran Van der Sloot is supposed to plead guilty in the death of Stephany Flores in Peru. According to his attorney, Joran Van der Sloot acted in a fit of rage and will plead guilty of manslaughter. As per Peruvian law, manslaughter in a fit of rage carries a sentence of 3 to 5 years, rather than 30 years for murder. Van der Sloot’s  attorney, Maximo Altez, stated that Joran will plead insanity

Temporary insanity ... how about not being able to take no for an answer from a girl?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: March 07, 2011, 06:39:19 PM »

From Nativelingo:

Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:56 pm   
Nativelingo posted some interresting information about Joran early this morning:

1.  Joran has/had emotional problems and is a patient of a local pediatric/juvenile psychiatrist (fact).
2.  The incident where Joran killed his dog and blamed it on someone else is fact
3.  That bullying friends and the dog issue are the least of Joran's problems (according to reliable sources)
4.  His HOBBY is Criminal Law (fact)

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?p=83858&highlight=pediatric+paediatric#83858 (link will no longer work, from old forum)

I have no doubt that Natalee was a victim of Joran's rage as well. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.