March 28, 2024, 04:33:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339694 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: March 07, 2011, 10:48:27 PM »

http://www.emerson.edu/academics/registrar/academic-calendars/spring-2011

MARCH   4   Classes end at 9:45 pm
First seven-week session ends

5    Residence halls close at 12:00 noon
5–13   Spring Break (no classes held)

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=563135080

Valentijn van der Sloot

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #501 on: March 07, 2011, 10:52:26 PM »

I really wonder about Valentijn.  I'd like to think that of the 3 he is the most normal.  I don't have much hope for Sabas. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: March 07, 2011, 11:01:54 PM »

Looking through some old images  Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: March 07, 2011, 11:02:43 PM »

I really wonder about Valentijn.  I'd like to think that of the 3 he is the most normal.  I don't have much hope for Sabas. 

He may be the "most" normal or the best at "appearing" to be...but I really think he's got issues too.   

jmo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: March 07, 2011, 11:03:07 PM »

Looking through some old images  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: March 07, 2011, 11:51:03 PM »

http://gretawire.blogs.foxnews.com/joran-van-der-sloot-and-natalee-holloway/

Joran van der Sloot and Natalee Holloway

Greta Van Susteren | March 7, 2011 9:54 PM

Before any of you "hit the roof" because Joran may get a light sentence for murder in Peru and be out soon....think about this: he faces charges in the USA for defrauding Beth Holloway and the USA can put an international detainer on him and thus Peru will release Joran to FBI when he finishes his time in Peru. He will then end up in a USA prison....so as deplorable as it is that the Flores woman's killer gets off easy, there is more justice coming for Joran.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #506 on: March 08, 2011, 12:06:20 AM »

He may be the "most" normal or the best at "appearing" to be...but I really think he's got issues too.   

jmo

I think Val knows exactly what happened to Natalee.  I cannot understand why he
has never been questioned.
Sebas is just the widow Van der Sloot's baby boy and will always be. imo

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #507 on: March 08, 2011, 01:20:52 AM »

urine...dead man walking.....however it ends... Monkey Devil!
Natalee...A loss for all that is right! Beth has shown us that.. an angelic monkey.Natalee is missed and it is a direct result of aruba.......
Hearts are broken every day....so sad......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: March 08, 2011, 01:24:16 AM »

Before any of you "hit the roof" because Joran may get a light sentence for murder in Peru and be out soon....think about this: he faces charges in the USA for defrauding Beth Holloway and the USA can put an international detainer on him and thus Peru will release Joran to FBI when he finishes his time in Peru. He will then end up in a USA prison....so as deplorable as it is that the Flores woman's killer gets off easy, there is more justice coming for Joran.

No disrespect Klaas.....urine ain't getting off easy in Peru.....Stephany's family got that covered...Castro Castro is the end of the line for urine....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: March 08, 2011, 01:25:58 AM »

If he lives long enough, I want him to do the maximum for both crimes.

I want it all!   

And the longer he's in prison in Peru, the longer Anita van der Sloot won't be in the USA bunking with relatives...or Jan Brennan, and catering to him here! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: March 08, 2011, 01:31:05 AM »

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20471736,00.html

Joran van der Sloot to Plead Guilty to Killing Stephany Flores Ramirez
By Sara Hammel

Monday March 07, 2011 06:05 PM EST

Stephany Flores Ramirez and Joran van der Sloot

Splash News Online; AP
Facebook Twitter E-mail

Joran van der Sloot will plead guilty to killing 21-year-old Stephany Flores Ramirez in Peru last May, but will argue temporary insanity, according to reports.

The Dutchman, 23, will try for a reduced sentence using the "violent emotion" defense, his lawyer, Maximo Altez, told The Associated Press.

The lawyer argues that Van der Sloot killed Ramirez on May 30 after becoming enraged when he realized she had looked at his laptop and learned of his connection to missing American teen Natalee Holloway, who disappeared from the island of Aruba in 2005.

Ramirez, a Peruvian business student, was found bludgeoned to death in a Lima hotel room. Van der Sloot stands accused of first-degree murder – in Peru that means a 15- to 35-year sentence if convicted. But if his insanity defense holds up, Van der Sloot could serve only 20 months of a 3-5-year sentence, Altez told the AP.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: March 08, 2011, 01:33:35 AM »

jmo

Anita's baby boy is a pervert.  jmo

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: March 08, 2011, 01:35:33 AM »

For me...the best thing that happens to urine is that he lives a life behind bars for a very long time.......before he lives a life in Hell for eternity......
At this point, six years later...we know what he did to Natalee and now Stephany...
Justice is playing out for both......and for paulass...anita...the pimps.....coverup crew.....persistence....I can live with that.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #513 on: March 08, 2011, 01:37:01 AM »

jmo

I think Val knows too.  Maybe that's why he drinks so much, or maybe it's just the Aruban way...I dunno.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: March 08, 2011, 01:42:03 AM »

Klaas, is this the same one you posted?  If it is I missed the shirt.  Don't ya know Dolfi appreciates the advertisement!

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1736854

Carnival 57th @ Oranjestad 6Mrt 2011 Part1 By REX

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #515 on: March 08, 2011, 02:03:21 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: March 08, 2011, 02:33:45 AM »

I pray that URINE plays his hand right into an American prison becuase he's known for being such a great poker player. I'm going to take an astrology class and see if I can get the stars to align... Which state would he serve his time in? ALABAMA...ROLL TIDE.

DREAM BIG MONKEY'S

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: March 08, 2011, 02:37:42 AM »

TWO ANGELS

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

FREEBIRDS

THEY CARRY THE MONKEY'S WHEN WE LEAST EXPECT IT

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #518 on: March 08, 2011, 02:45:22 AM »

Isn't this just something his lawyers have put forth as a defense strategy? It hasn't actually been accepted, has it?  Does her father have anything to say about it, anything for the judge and jury to consider?  And, right, Klaasend, the bottom line is that he will get a lot worse sentence here for extortion.
darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #519 on: March 08, 2011, 02:46:05 AM »

So, he ought to be trying to get as long a sentence as possible before he's sent over here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.