March 28, 2024, 04:21:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339692 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: March 09, 2011, 09:46:44 PM »

Never know what you might see on Facebook.   

www.facebook.com

What is amired?   

Good thing, bad thing, drunk editor in chief thing?   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #561 on: March 09, 2011, 09:55:50 PM »

Never know what you might see on Facebook.   

www.facebook.com

What is amired?   

Good thing, bad thing, drunk editor in chief thing?   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: March 09, 2011, 10:02:21 PM »

I'd print it out and send it to Obama, but she probably sent him one hot off the press!   Monkey Devil!

Don't you know he was impressed!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #563 on: March 09, 2011, 10:46:17 PM »

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/exclusive-joran-van-der-sloots-attorney-confident-he-can-prove-temporary-insanity

EXCLUSIVE: Joran Van Der Sloot's Attorney 'Confident' He Can Prove Temporary Insanity

Posted on Mar 09, 2011 @ 05:00AM   

Joran van der Sloot's lawyer Maximo Altez Navarro has exclusively told RadarOnline.com: "I'm confident that we can win our temporary insanity plea."

::snipping2::

Van der Sloot remains the key suspect in the 2005 disappearance of Holloway on the Caribbean island of Aruba.

But if Navarro's plan doesn't work then the 24-year-old Dutchman could face spending the rest of his life behind bars.

Navarro said: "We are confident that we can prove 'temporary insanity' and I am going to fight to make this happen for Joran.

"If we are successful, he will serve between 3-5 years in prison but will get out earlier if there are no problems.

"Both Joran and his mother agree with my plan, and we believe this is the best option for him.

A lawyer for Flores' family called the proposed plea "absurd," saying that given all the factors of the case, van der Sloot deserved to spend a minimum of 25 years in prison.

"The manner in which the suspect killed Stephany evidenced disproportionate violence," attorney Edward Alvarez said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: March 09, 2011, 10:55:04 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28715-famia-ta-busca-paradero-di-nan-yui-keisha.html

Papiamentu translation:

family is busca paradero of they yui keisha

wednesday, 09 march 2011 16:09

informe cu we of 24ora.com owing to achieve today tardi is cu one child muher conoci below ; the name of lakeisha germain (keisha) of 16 year of edad is perdi. the la leave yesterday morning for of cas for 6or for go school but not owing to return! the was have dress polo of colegio aruban, jeans, braided extended hair, y the was have his laptop. keisha owing to wordo see ultimo trip day 8 of march after of 1 y half of afternoon y owing to miss his ultimo lesson uur at colegio aruban y never more owing to go back cas. 

In the rest of the article...If I understand correctly, Keisha has called home but seemed to be under the influence of drugs and did not know, or could not tell her mother where she is.

I'd read on facebook a little while ago that she'd been found, and now 24ora is reporting that too.  Not any more information so far on where she's been. 

I'm glad she's home.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28715-famia-ta-busca-paradero-di-nan-yui-keisha.html

Papiamentu translation:

hobencita of 16 year cu was perdi owing to wordo achieve

wednesday, 09 march 2011 16:09

informe cu we of 24ora.com owing to achieve today tardi is cu one child muher conoci below ; the name of lakeisha germain (keisha) of 16 year of edad is perdi. update: the hobencita of colegio aruban cu owing to leave for of cas one day happen for bay scol y not owing to go back cas owing to wordo achieve. at the momentonan here not have mucho claridad where the child was but mature is cu 24ora.com owing to confirma cu the paradero of the child owing to become conoci diaranson night. the la leave yesterday morning for of cas for 6or for go school but not owing to return! the was have dress polo of colegio aruban, jeans, braided extended hair, y the was have his laptop. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #565 on: March 09, 2011, 11:47:20 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=759158169

Sebastian van der Sloot

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: March 09, 2011, 11:57:30 PM »

SeaBass IS a soccer player ........... Anita must think he is the "Delicious Sporter part II". 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: March 10, 2011, 12:04:56 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/dvstapele?sk=wall

The music on Dolph's latest short film clip....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Bwfm7-uNS4

Hope his mother, Renee has listened closely to that song.

Anita hasn't "liked" it yet.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: March 10, 2011, 12:07:16 AM »

SeaBass IS a soccer player ........... Anita must think he is the "Delicious Sporter part II". 

III and IV all rolled into one.      

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: March 10, 2011, 12:15:49 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #570 on: March 10, 2011, 11:24:45 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-wants-to-talk/gve6TyZOs0-gy7akYCcXoQ.cspx

Van der Sloot wants to talk

Birmingham, Al (CBS42) If you made a list of people who didn't need more media exposure Joran van der Sloot would probably come right after Charlie Sheen.

Not so, according to van der Sloot's Peruvian lawyer, Max Altez.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #571 on: March 10, 2011, 11:28:33 AM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views
Just in: FBI agents going to Peru, granted access to Joran #VanDerSloot's hard drive; will search it for clues in Natalee Holloway death

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: March 10, 2011, 11:37:37 AM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views
Just in: FBI agents going to Peru, granted access to Joran #VanDerSloot's hard drive; will search it for clues in Natalee Holloway death

Great news!  Thanks! 
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: March 10, 2011, 11:42:06 AM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

Woooooo Hooooooooo!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #574 on: March 10, 2011, 11:55:06 AM »

They said on HLN that it will happen next week and that reps. from the Flores family will also be there.

2 4 1
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: March 10, 2011, 01:56:21 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

Such good news!!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: March 10, 2011, 02:09:51 PM »

I'm just so happy to hear that the Peru officials and FBI are working together.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #577 on: March 10, 2011, 02:15:45 PM »

Some new documents filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  They aren't available yet but I'll keep checking.  The documents below are all new and should be available in the next couple days.:

03/09/2011 Order (FOR COMMISION TO TAKE OUT OF STATE DEPOSITION )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

03/09/2011 Ex-Parte Application
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

03/09/2011 Opposition Document
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #578 on: March 10, 2011, 02:31:39 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

Such good news!!   

I hope that psychopathic murdering egotistical %$?#@ Joran kept vids/photos/etc. on his computer.  I understand there are ways to recover data from a hard drive even if the person thought they deleted or wiped the hard drive. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: March 10, 2011, 02:58:12 PM »

I am hoping that Peru found something, during their search of the computer,
that warrented calling in the FBI. 

There could be evidence relating to Joran extorting Beth.

I hope it is evidence relating to Natalee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.