April 24, 2024, 05:06:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 341997 times)
TexasTater
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: March 10, 2011, 02:58:37 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views
Just in: FBI agents going to Peru, granted access to Joran #VanDerSloot's hard drive; will search it for clues in Natalee Holloway death

Jesus always accepts messages by knee mail.

A Parents Life is a Child's Guidebook.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: March 10, 2011, 03:23:12 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views
Just in: FBI agents going to Peru, granted access to Joran #VanDerSloot's hard drive; will search it for clues in Natalee Holloway death

Thanks SuzieQ! 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: March 10, 2011, 05:01:13 PM »

FBI traveling to Peru for clues in Natalee Holloway case
March 10, 2011 -- Updated 2007 GMT (0407 HKT)

(CNN) -- FBI agents are traveling to Peru to study a laptop belonging to Joran Van der Sloot -- who was arrested twice in connection with the Natalee Holloway case, but was not charged -- according to a Lima court document.

The Alabama teen disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. Van der Sloot was the last person to be seen with Holloway.

A source close to the case told InSession the FBI will be searching for any clues that can help solve the Holloway case.

Van der Sloot also faces federal wire fraud and extortion charges in the United States, where prosecutors say he demanded more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

The Lima court document says the unnamed FBI agents will meet March 14 with two agents of the Peruvian National Police High Technology Crime Division at the Peruvian National Police Headquarters in Lima.

During the meeting they will have access to the computer's hard drive and will be able to conduct forensic examinations on it

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/10/peru.van.der.sloot/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #583 on: March 10, 2011, 06:36:14 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

YES!   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: March 10, 2011, 06:46:24 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

Thank you!.  Great news! 
grace-land
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: March 10, 2011, 08:30:01 PM »

FBI traveling to Peru for clues in Natalee Holloway case
March 10, 2011 -- Updated 2007 GMT (0407 HKT)

(CNN) -- FBI agents are traveling to Peru to study a laptop belonging to Joran Van der Sloot -- who was arrested twice in connection with the Natalee Holloway case, but was not charged -- according to a Lima court document.

The Alabama teen disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. Van der Sloot was the last person to be seen with Holloway.

A source close to the case told InSession the FBI will be searching for any clues that can help solve the Holloway case.

Van der Sloot also faces federal wire fraud and extortion charges in the United States, where prosecutors say he demanded more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

The Lima court document says the unnamed FBI agents will meet March 14 with two agents of the Peruvian National Police High Technology Crime Division at the Peruvian National Police Headquarters in Lima.

During the meeting they will have access to the computer's hard drive and will be able to conduct forensic examinations on it

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/10/peru.van.der.sloot/

Thank you, Janet.    
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: March 10, 2011, 09:22:23 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

Best news I've heard in a long time.

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: March 10, 2011, 09:40:57 PM »

I just happened to check in and I am so glad I did!!!

May this be the progress we have waited for for sooooooooooooo many years.  I hope he's shaking in his cell tonight.  Finally the FBI is involved.  Prayers for the family.  RIP Natalee - we never forgot.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #588 on: March 10, 2011, 10:21:08 PM »

New tweet on Twitter

HLNTV HLN News and Views

Just read this...THIS IS WONDERFUL!!

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #589 on: March 10, 2011, 10:29:33 PM »

URINE THINKS HE'S A POKER PLAYER

HE GONNA PLAY HIS WAY RIGHT TO AMERICA..

NOTHIN BETTER THAN WATCHING URINE CONITNUE TO SLIP UP

DO YOU FEEL THE NET CLOSING IN ON YA URINE?

ANY OF HIS FAMILY COME TO AMERICA

THEY'RE FREE GAME

YOU TO LEPRECHAUNS

...KEEPTHEFAITH MONKEY'S...

...WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: March 10, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »

ARUBA

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
crazybabyborg
« Reply #591 on: March 10, 2011, 10:48:33 PM »

It just feels right (and long overdue) that finally some reputable law enforcement is again looking into what happened to Natalee. I'm not sure what I expect them to find, but I'm glad they're looking!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #592 on: March 10, 2011, 10:52:08 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/28776-fbi-ta-biaha-pa-peru-pa-pistanan-den-e-caso-di-natalee-holloway.html

Papiamentu translation:

fbi is trip for peru for pistanan in the caso of natalee holloway

thursday, 10 march 2011 20:33

agentenan of fbi is biahando for peru for study one laptop cu is pertenece at joran van der sloot – that owing to wordo aresta two trip provided that conexion cu the caso of natalee holloway, but not owing to wordo condena – of acuerdo cu one documento of corte at lima. the young of alabama owing to disparce during one biahe of graduacion at aruba at 2005. van der sloot is the ultimo person of owing to wordo see together cu holloway. one fountain close of the caso owing to comenta at insession cu fbi will is buscando cualkier pista cu can help resolve the caso of holloway. van der sloot also is enfrentando cargonan of fraude federal y extorcion at merca, caminda fiscalnan is tell cu el’a demanda more cu $250.000 for of the family holloway cu at his file the will divulga the luga of the curpa. the documento of corte peruvian is tell cu agentenan of fbi will reuni day 14 of march cu two agent of police nacional peruvian, high technology crime division at the cuartel general of police nacional at lima. during the meeting they will have acceso at the hard drive of the computer y will conduci revisionnan forensico on dje.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #593 on: March 10, 2011, 10:52:10 PM »

It just feels right (and long overdue) that finally some reputable law enforcement is again looking into what happened to Natalee. I'm not sure what I expect them to find, but I'm glad they're looking!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #594 on: March 10, 2011, 10:57:55 PM »

http://www.livedash.com/transcript/prime_news/50/HLN/Thursday_March_10_2011/568800/

Prime News
HLN

Aired on Thursday, Mar 10, 2011 (3/10/2011) at 02:00 PM

00:12:57   >>> New developments in the natalee holloway investigation.

00:12:59   Hln has learned fbi agents will head to lima, peru, next week.

00:13:04   They'll be searching for possible clues inside a labtop belonging to joran van der sloot.

00:13:12   The access to the hard drive was granted by a lima court.

00:13:16   Jean casarez spoke with hln's own mike galanos about why this is such a key development.

00:13:23   >> Don't forget, there's a very active extortion case in this country that joran van der sloot has been charged in in federal court.

00:13:30   He's facing 40 years.

00:13:32   There were a lot of e-mails that are exchanged back and forth.

00:13:34   They've never had access to the e-mails on his side.

00:13:36   >> Natalee holloway vanished on a high school trip to aruba back in 2005.

00:13:41   And will this latest development result in more family heartache or could the answers to what happened to her be contained somewhere on that hard drive?

00:13:50   >> The computer was seized last year by authorities when he was arrested.

00:13:56   And it is a very active and integral part of the prosecution in peru.

00:14:00   Remember, he said as part of his confession that they were playing poker, internet poker on the computer and suddenly stephanie flores saw an e-mail to him, saying he was a mongoloid because it had been five years since the disappearance of natalee holloway, and that's what started the altercation that led to her killing.

00:14:19   That's an important piece of evidence to prosecutors, but in a showing of international cooperation, and we've got to thank the peruvian government, they were required to do this, but they don't have to do this.

00:14:29   They're sharing it at this point with u.s. authorities.

00:14:32   >> Joran van der sloot's attorney and a representative from stephanie flores' family, a 21-year-old woman he's admitted to killing, will also be present during the fbi's forensic examination.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #595 on: March 10, 2011, 10:57:57 PM »

THEY'RE FREE GAME

YOU TO LEPRECHAUNS

jump leprechauns jump
crazybabyborg
« Reply #596 on: March 10, 2011, 11:10:21 PM »

THEY'RE FREE GAME

YOU TO LEPRECHAUNS

jump leprechauns jump

And you can join them, kermit! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/St%20Pat/Kermit.gif

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #597 on: March 10, 2011, 11:12:56 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6536&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

criminalidad do not cuminza at instant of the mature but mucho more first

wednesday, 09 march 2011

mr. dowers owing to reconoce cu aruba have one problem enormous cu criminalidad. sinembargo, criminalidad do not cuminza at instant cu the person achieve his self in problem cu husticia, but mucho more first. kizas till even for of instant cu the person was one child diminutive. then, for work at descend criminalidad the is rekeri intervencion of various angulo, for of various ministerio, particularmente salud publico y asuntonan social.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #598 on: March 10, 2011, 11:31:32 PM »

THEY'RE FREE GAME

YOU TO LEPRECHAUNS

jump leprechauns jump

Now that is a classic post Kermit. Froggy power!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: March 10, 2011, 11:32:51 PM »

I thought it was Billb and Wreck until I took a closer look... Monkey Devil! I kid you both  Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.