March 28, 2024, 06:18:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339703 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: March 10, 2011, 11:33:57 PM »

Time to watch the Dawgs take on the Cooogs. Klaas is smiling after a victory over the bruins! 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: March 10, 2011, 11:38:51 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #602 on: March 10, 2011, 11:46:24 PM »

We represent the Leprechaun Guild, The Leprechaun Guild, The Leprechaun Guild
And in the name of the leprechaun Guild,
We wish to welcome you to leprechauninland.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #603 on: March 10, 2011, 11:51:39 PM »

http://www.themorningnewsaruba.com/

The Morning News Aruba

3/9/2011 Page 3

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: March 11, 2011, 12:03:05 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: March 11, 2011, 12:06:21 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/10/daily-commentary-thursday-march-10th-2011-plea-bargain-for-van-der-sloot/

Daily Commentary – Thursday, March 10th, 2011 – Plea Bargain for Van der Sloot?

Thanks Dana!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #606 on: March 11, 2011, 12:08:12 AM »

I thought it was Billb and Wreck until I took a closer look... Monkey Devil! I kid you both  Monkey Devil!
Gee, thanks!!

(I think Kermit always refers to the Klapons as "the leprechauns"!!)

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #607 on: March 11, 2011, 12:16:47 AM »

I thought it was Billb and Wreck until I took a closer look... Monkey Devil! I kid you both  Monkey Devil!
As long as you say I'm the one on the right Ktf..... 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: March 11, 2011, 12:24:48 AM »

The bald one?????? 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: March 11, 2011, 12:27:26 AM »

Unless the FBI can facilitate Natalee coming home......in my book....too late to the party.....
urine can rot in castro castro.....I'd hate to see urine extradited to the US and serve his sentence.....It is pretty obvious to me that urine's supporters are hoping to get him in the US.......he'd be back on the streets in no time.........
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: March 11, 2011, 12:29:17 AM »

The bald one?????? 
Ya....I walked right into that......dumb dumb dumb I am.....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: March 11, 2011, 12:34:11 AM »

Unless the FBI can facilitate Natalee coming home......in my book....too late to the party.....
urine can rot in castro castro.....I'd hate to see urine extradited to the US and serve his sentence.....It is pretty obvious to me that urine's supporters are hoping to get him in the US.......he'd be back on the streets in no time.........
I'm split on this --- he is facing 15-30 years max for MURDER in Peru and up to 40 years for mere extortion in the US. He also becomes a target for civil lawsuits and various other assorted crimes against an American once we get our hands on him. Bottom line -- In MY opinion, he NEVER leaves Peru alive. The Flores family is not to be forgotten in this mix.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: March 11, 2011, 12:36:43 AM »

Great stuff. You guys brought a smile to my face after watching my Huskies look like garbage in the first half. It's great knowing that the FBI is waiting patiently for the right opportunity as they should. Urine lives in a piss box in CastroCastro. He rolls over and wakes up to look at his toilet in the ground. Sleep tight Urine.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: March 11, 2011, 12:37:33 AM »

The bald one?????? 
Ya....I walked right into that......dumb dumb dumb I am.....
Just for the record....wreck....before you pointed out that Kermit refers to the K2 and Klaas superimposed the k2s......
I picked the right one....because the left one is so much more uglier....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: March 11, 2011, 12:39:17 AM »

I'm split on this --- he is facing 15-30 years max for MURDER in Peru and up to 40 years for mere extortion in the US. He also becomes a target for civil lawsuits and various other assorted crimes against an American once we get our hands on him. Bottom line -- In MY opinion, he NEVER leaves Peru alive. The Flores family is not to be forgotten in this mix.

I agree Wreck. Not to act like I know but I watch a lot of movies and know that if you're smart you'll wait till the lights go down before Urine accidently slips in the shower and hits his head. Where is Robots and our Creasy Bear at? I love me some Creasy Bear tactics..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: March 11, 2011, 12:41:01 AM »

I never knew you old guys could still lift your legs up that high... 

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: March 11, 2011, 12:45:34 AM »

Some new documents filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  They aren't available yet but I'll keep checking.  The documents below are all new and should be available in the next couple days.:

03/09/2011 Order (FOR COMMISION TO TAKE OUT OF STATE DEPOSITION )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

03/09/2011 Ex-Parte Application

03/09/2011 Opposition Document
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

So far this is all from the above:

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #617 on: March 11, 2011, 12:46:38 AM »

Bolded above is my opinion to....bringing Natalee home would be a miracle...and that is why we pray for Justice for Natalee.....and Stephany...   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: March 11, 2011, 12:47:37 AM »

Some new documents filed in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  They aren't available yet but I'll keep checking.  The documents below are all new and should be available in the next couple days.:

03/09/2011 Order (FOR COMMISION TO TAKE OUT OF STATE DEPOSITION )

03/09/2011 Ex-Parte Application

03/09/2011 Opposition Document
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

So far this is all from the above:

Being "Alabama" -- I assume they want to depose Beth!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #619 on: March 11, 2011, 12:54:41 AM »

Great stuff. You guys brought a smile to my face after watching my Huskies look like garbage in the first half. It's great knowing that the FBI is waiting patiently for the right opportunity as they should. Urine lives in a piss box in CastroCastro. He rolls over and wakes up to look at his toilet in the ground. Sleep tight Urine.
The more urine suffers..the closer (for me) Natalee and Stephany get to Justice....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.