March 29, 2024, 07:43:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339848 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #620 on: March 11, 2011, 01:12:16 AM »

Good night Good Monkeys...
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner...... an angelic monkey
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #621 on: March 11, 2011, 01:22:48 AM »

Off topic maybe....there is a mention to Kermit though...you decide.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDn42B_t5A0&feature=related
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: March 11, 2011, 02:20:58 AM »

MAJOR TSUNAMI IN JAPAN...TURN ON CNN

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: March 11, 2011, 08:55:55 AM »

MAJOR TSUNAMI IN JAPAN...TURN ON CNN

I've started a thread in "News of the Day" Forum here at SM:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9586.msg1314580#msg1314580
At least 50 killed; tsunamis feared as massive quake hits Japan

Prayers for all affected by the earthquake, water and aftermath.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: March 11, 2011, 09:49:41 AM »

crazybabyborg
« Reply #625 on: March 11, 2011, 10:51:51 AM »

O/T

I was mesmerized with this last night, watching it live as the tsunami swept over Japan. 

Klaas? You're OK, right? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: March 11, 2011, 01:28:40 PM »

The region of Japan where the Tsunami occurred was not far from where my husband and family immigrated from in 1952.  His sisters in Vancouver have made contact with extended family members and all is fine.

We watched the footage in amazement on CNN last night.  It was a relief when the CNN host implied that the entire area had been evacuated.  However ... this morning it was reported that hundreds may have perished.

As the Tsunami was to reach the the West Coast of Vancouver Island around 8:00 AM  this morning ... the entire region was evacuation.  Thankfully ... nothing materialized.  I believe life is returning to normal.  Schools are to remain closed for the day.

Klaas ... the California coast?  What did you experience?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #627 on: March 11, 2011, 02:53:42 PM »

If it hasn't already been posted.

FBI traveling to Peru for clues in Natalee Holloway case

The Lima court document says the unnamed FBI agents will meet March 14 with two agents of the Peruvian National Police High Technology Crime Division at the Peruvian National Police Headquarters in Lima.

During the meeting they will have access to the computer's hard drive and will be able to conduct forensic examinations on it.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/10/peru.van.der.sloot/index.html?hpt=Sbin

Has Urine wet the bed yet?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #628 on: March 11, 2011, 02:57:50 PM »

What took them so long Rolling Eyes

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #629 on: March 11, 2011, 03:34:33 PM »

What took them so long Rolling Eyes

Wish I knew. I'm sure the Peruvians and the American authorities got their fingers all over Urine without him even knowing. It would be a great day to get the Urinator to American soil.

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #630 on: March 11, 2011, 06:24:43 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4517:justitie-aruba-wil-laptop-joran-ook-onderzoeken&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #631 on: March 11, 2011, 06:34:44 PM »

Well the FBI sure better get their hands on it first.......

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #632 on: March 11, 2011, 06:56:24 PM »

Well the FBI sure better get their hands on it first.......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: March 11, 2011, 07:04:37 PM »

2NJ -I left a message in her thread 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9480.msg1314854#msg1314854
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #634 on: March 11, 2011, 08:54:15 PM »

an angelic monkey  an angelic monkey
                      an angelic monkey                       an angelic monkey
                      an angelic monkey                          an angelic monkey
                      an angelic monkey                       an angelic monkey
                                                                   an angelic monkey
                                                                 an angelic monkey
                                                               an angelic monkey
                                                              an angelic monkey
                                                            an angelic monkey
                                                          an angelic monkey
                                                        an angelic monkey
                                                      an angelic monkey
                                                    an angelic monkey
                                                  an angelic monkey
                                                an angelic monkey
                                               an angelic monkey
                                             an angelic monkey
                                           an angelic monkey
                                         an angelic monkey
                                       an angelic monkey
                                     an angelic monkey
                                   an angelic monkey 
                                 an angelic monkey
                               an angelic monkey
                             an angelic monkey
                           an angelic monkey 
                         an angelic monkey
                       an angelic monkey
                     an angelic monkey
                   an angelic monkey 
                 an angelic monkey
             an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: March 12, 2011, 12:24:14 AM »

I hope this is o.k., I felt like it was appropriate since 2NJ was a constant presence here...and I know she still will be.  Beautiful work CBB...

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #636 on: March 12, 2011, 12:30:21 AM »

It's fine TM.  Thanks for posting it.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #637 on: March 12, 2011, 12:36:25 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28849-a-saca-19-choller-for-di-riba-caya-pero-ta-wardando-espacio-pa-sigui-cu-e-trabou.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to saca 19 choller for of on caya but is wardando espacio for follow cu the work

friday, 11 march 2011 22:36

problem of adiccion is much big at aruba. but also the is diversifica because is talk of two are of cual esun problemático is chollernan cu wanted succeed for they wordo poni under curatela. y is the problem here the comision instala door of minister of salubridad publico, dr. richard visser, y encabesa for jan van der straten is trahando on dje. in combersación cu van der straten past owing to give of conoce cu for of anja happen for awo, they owing to succeed haci enough work but was have some factor cu owing to stroba or is tardando movecion for ataca the problem of adiccion y ciernan. y one of this is cu centro colorado do not in funcion debi at the estado in cual the is. after cu the comision owing to wordo instala, they owing to cuminsa haci one analisis of the situación caminda do not only the problem of choller, but the problem of adiccion self is much big.

::snipping2::

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: March 12, 2011, 12:38:41 AM »

It's fine TM.  Thanks for posting it.

Thank you San.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: March 12, 2011, 12:55:24 AM »

http://milford-ma.patch.com/articles/police-former-waters-employee-stole-80k

UPDATE: Former Manager Faces 10 Felony Charges

A former Waters Corp. employee and Bridgewater resident allegedly used her company card for $80,000 in personal expenses.

By Mary MacDonald | Email the author | March 10, 2011

Editor's note: This story was updated at 1 p.m. with details from court filings.

A former manager at Waters Corp. is accused of using company funds to cover more than $80,000 in personal charges on her corporate credit card, including for trips to Aruba and Cape Cod, police said.

Darlene L. Duchaine, 58, of Bridgewater, had worked for Waters for approximately 10 years, and allegedly used her corporate American Express card numerous times for personal expenses between March 2005 and September 2009.
 ::snipping2::

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.