March 28, 2024, 04:34:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339749 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #640 on: March 12, 2011, 01:11:04 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28646-trudy-hassell-ta-candidato-pa-bira-director-di-kia-.html

Papiamentu translation:

trudy hassell is candidato for become director of kia

tuesday, 08 march 2011 00:03

in pasado owing to arrive of menciona his name for is the alto comisario of police, owing to mencion'e because; possible candidato for maneha c.e.a y now his name is cay again because; one potencial for maneha k.i.a. trudy hassell owing to profila his self because; one lady of caracter strong y decidido y is precisamente locual kia have to now cu presonan is dunando impresion of have enough power in the institute.

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #641 on: March 12, 2011, 02:21:53 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE,

AND STEPHANY!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

darleenofalabama
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: March 12, 2011, 03:19:46 AM »

I haven't really been here.  I signed in a few days ago, and was going to check back in and found that I was already signed in.  My tiara must have got caught in the door as I was leaving.  Hello, Everyone!  See y'all later.  I'm going to try to close the door on my way out this time.  LOL
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: March 12, 2011, 09:09:10 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/28851-a-sinti-temblor-na-aruba.html

Papiamentu translation:

owing to feel earthquake at aruba

saturday, 12 march 2011 06:12

today morning trempan for 5:26am owing to feel one sacudi diminutive on we island. servicio meteorologico owing to confirma cu owing to sosode one earthquake cu epicentro at 12.07n y 69.89w at one profundidad of 17.3km, more or less 55km noordoost of sharp fijo, venezuela. habitantenan of ponton, sabana broom, san nicolas y santa cruz owing to raporta of owing to sinti'e here at aruba also.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: March 12, 2011, 09:29:57 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

today morning trempan for 5:26am owing to feel one sacudi diminutive on we island. servicio meteorologico owing to confirma cu owing to sosode one earthquake cu epicentro at 12.07n y 69.89w at one profundidad of 17.3km, more or less 55km noordoost of sharp fijo, venezuela. habitantenan of ponton, sabana broom, san nicolas y santa cruz owing to raporta of owing to sinti'e here at aruba also.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6571&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

earthquake owing to end of sacudi aruba

post you comment here bao, where you was y owing to feel this....nos owing to achieve info cu at north tanki leendert, hooiberg,santa cruz, pos diminutive mabon, san nicolas

(There is a facebook post that added Calabas also.)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: March 12, 2011, 09:31:42 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6571&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

earthquake owing to end of sacudi aruba

post you comment here bao, where you was y owing to feel this....nos owing to achieve info cu at north tanki leendert, hooiberg,santa cruz, pos diminutive mabon, san nicolas

(There is a facebook post that added Calabas also.)

According to the USGS there has been no earthquakes in Venezuela since Feb 4, 2011.

Maybe Anita or Sebas simply have gas?   Monkey Devil!

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/last_event/world/world_venezuela.php

Maybe some other kind of explosion?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: March 12, 2011, 09:46:13 AM »

http://www.diario.aw/2011/03/cacho-di-seguridad-a-morde-turista-malamente/

Papiamentu translation:

cacho of seguridad owing to bite tourist malamente

publication: diabierna, 11 march 2011. categoria:

general oranjestad.(aan): very much owing to wordo publica problem of cachonan cu is march los apparently without owner, on caminda publico. the trip here is at entrance of platform, presencia of police owing to wordo rekeri. owing to enter call via central of police cu cacho owing to bite tourist of one crusero. one unidad of police encarga cu distrito of oranjestad owing to wordo dirigi at once direccion of harbour y at instant cu the patrol owing to present, was have present testigonan cu owing to declara cu the tourist provided that cuestion owing to wordo mordi for cacho y the mordi is big y serious y cu the bishitante owing to lever abordo of the barco crusero. in careda of 1’ or afternoon police owing to wordo calling for lever the crusero y abordo police owing to atende the madam tourist of inicialnan owing to.g. naci at merca of 79 year of edad. the tourist was wordo deal at the instant ey for her doctor abordo of the crusero. the medico owing to notifica police cu the mordi is big y the madam have to owing to ricibi 20 gancho. according the bishitante his version, past owing to bay enter the edificio mar azul y the not owing to ripara cu have cacho of guardia mara in the lugar. locual past owing to see is one blackboard cual is indica “cachonan peligroso”, according the bishitante come across. but first cu the can owing to reacciona already the cacho owing to gare at his leg. after cu police owing to atende the asistencia y owing to listen version of tanto testigonan come across, doctor y also the victima of casi 80 year of edad, the agentenan owing to bay at the edificio of mar azul for averigua one que another. at the lugar police owing to atende he naci at colombia of inicialnan s.l.m. of 45 year of edad cu is owner of seguridad. he colombiano owing to declara y confirma cu the tourist owing to wordo mordi for one of his cachonan. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: March 12, 2011, 09:47:39 AM »

Klaas   Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: March 12, 2011, 09:54:13 AM »

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6574&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

5 hora happen | fecha: 12/03/2011 | horario: 05:30

as we owing to trece already end in one form of primicia, cu one earthquake owing to sacudi in we region y owing to arise several person for of soÑo

saturday madruga is cantidad of person owing to arise spanta hour they owing to hear y or feel the earthquake of 4.1 mw on scala of richter at one profundidad of 17.3 km this owing to sosode more pazuid of aruba at the costa of venezuela. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: March 12, 2011, 10:51:26 AM »

The 23rd Psalm
The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures,
He leadeth me beside the still waters,
He restoreth my soul.
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil:
For thou art with me.
Thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies.
Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: March 12, 2011, 11:31:12 AM »

A REMINDER

SOUTHERN ARKANSAS UNIVERSITY TECH'S DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS SERIES

Beth Holloway

Mother of Natalee Holloway, Speaker and Educator

SAU Tech is proud to announce Beth Holloway as the fourth annual distinguished speaker for 2011.  Holloway shares her experiences in facing a personal tragedy and shares how her faith, courage, dedication and strength has brought her through to today.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have capacity to overcome tragedy?  Find out as you listen to her story.

March 14, 2011
Charles O. Ross Center

Call For a Complimentary Ticket - 870.574.4521

<snipped>

http://www.sautech.edu/docs/Beth%20Holloway1.pdf

Loving Natalee
A Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith
By Beth Holloway

I NEVER ASK HIM WHY

Pages 100: He entrusted me with her care for eighteen years.  Now I must trust Him to care for her.  So I never ask Him why.  Why Natalee?  Why me?  I don't ask.  To do that undermines faith.  Instead, I form an "acceptance trust" with Him there on the windy hillside.

NOT THE WORK THAT HAS TO BE DONE.  JUST THE BURDEN

Page 103: I think about what just happened, pondering the human spirit.  Apparently it can withstand a lot more than I every dreamed possible.  Mom is right; God is good.  All my life I've heard people of many faiths talk about "taking it to the cross and turning it over to the Lord" or just simply "turning it over.  Not the work that has to be done.  Just the burden.  I cast it upon Him so that I may be sustained.  And I am renewed, resilient.  Thankful for however long this resurgence in energy will carry me.  I will pick up one foot and put it down.  Then the other one will follow.  I will breathe.  There is much to be done.

I'M TAKING LEAVE OF THE ISLAND BUT ...

Page 189:    It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

MY PLEDGE

Page 200:  My child.  My beautiful daughter.  I can't save her.  It's too late.  Natalee is gone. And second to the great tragedy of losing her is if we fail to learn from what has happened.  I could be any parent in the world.  And no parent should ever go through this experience.  Natalee could be anyone's daughter.  And in these thoughts a new path is made clear.  There is something I can do.  Many people reached out to us, and I can now reach back to them.  It might be too late to save Natalee, but it's not too late to save others.  And it's time now to make good on my pledge to stand before high-school and college students, law enforcement professinals, victims' rights groups, travelers of all ages, and anyone interested in personal safety to share Natalee's story and our hard lessons, so that others might learn from them.

A CONSCIOUS DECISION EVERY MORNING

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

FAITH WILL SEE ME THROUGH

Pages 230/231:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.  The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

EVERY CHANCE WE GET

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.
______

_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: March 12, 2011, 11:55:05 AM »

Psalm 118:24
This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

WE HAVE THIS MOMENT

Tender words, gentle touch and a good cup of coffee
And someone who loves me and wants me to stay
Hold them dear while they’re near don’t wait for tomorrow
To look back and wish for today.

We have this moment to hold in our hands
And to touch as it slips through our fingers like sand
Yesterday's gone and tomorrow may never come
But we have this moment, today.

Bill and Gloria Gaither

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: March 12, 2011, 11:56:06 AM »

http://www.bucuticam.com/

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #653 on: March 12, 2011, 12:11:06 PM »

Thank you TM and Janet
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: March 12, 2011, 01:01:29 PM »

Thank you TM and Janet

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: March 12, 2011, 01:41:50 PM »

{{{{}}}}

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: March 12, 2011, 02:56:36 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4607:aruba-opgeschrikt-door-aardbeving&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Aruba rocked by earthquake

Saturday, March 12, 2011 5:18 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - This morning about half past five Aruba is rocked by an earthquake. It was a quake of 4.1 on the Richter scale. This is during the morning, confirmed by the Meteorological Service of Aruba.

The exact timing of the quake was four minutes before half past five in the morning. The epicenter was 55 km north-east of Punto Fijo in Venezuela (12.07 N and 69.89 W) and it took place at a depth of 17.3 km. Meteo let know that the earthquake this morning at various locations on Aruba is felt: Ponton, Sabana Basora, San Nicolas, Santa Cruz, Piedra Plat, Alto Vista, Palm Beach and North. Many people were awakened, were sought refuge on the internet or put messages on social sites like Facebook. Top FM radio station was soon called by disturbing listeners who shared their experiences and their eggs would lose what they had felt.
According to one witness was a strange experience to wake up in a shaking bed. It was clear it was right that it was an earthquake because everything meeschut. Wardrobes shook and windows creaked a few seconds.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: March 12, 2011, 03:00:06 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4515:handboek-tegen-mensenhandel&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Handbook on human trafficking

Friday, 11 March 2011 6:12 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - Since tackling human trafficking a few years back when priority is given within the Kingdom, the authorities are actively working to implement it. Thus, for police officer Jeanette Richardson perch recently paid a visit to Washington DC to obtain information on trafficking and smuggling worldwide.

Upon returning shared her knowledge perch including Justice Minister Arthur Dower (AVP), a manual handing of the International Organization for Migration (IOM).

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: March 12, 2011, 06:13:40 PM »

http://foreign.peacefmonline.com/entertainment/201103/143466.php

Ryan Phillippe's 'Lincoln Lawyer' Character Inspiration: Natalee Holloway Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot

Date: 12-Mar-2011   

"This guy's evil. It's definitely the darkest character I've ever played," Ryan said of his role as Louis Roulet, a Beverly Hills playboy being defended by Matthew's title character.

"He's a guy who has a sense of entitlement and the sense directly that he can get away with anything including murder, and there's a definite psychosis there to this guy," the 36-year-old actor explained.

The actor told Access that Van der Sloot, a Dutch national also accused of first-degree murder and robbery in the case of Stephany Flores, helped him prepare for the dark role.

"I [spent] some time researching cases that I thought were somewhat similar. There was something to me about the Joran Van der Sloot case, the Natalee Holloway case," Ryan said. "The way that guy... what was behind his eyes, the arrogance, the belief that he could get away with his crime. Those things sort of related to Roulet."

"The Lincoln Lawyer" hits theaters on March 18.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: March 12, 2011, 07:34:05 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/726594/noticia-caso-van-der-sloot-fbi-accedera-archivos-holandes

Google translation:

Van der Sloot Case: FBI files accessed from Dutch

The officers hope to find more clues about the murder of Natalee Holloway , a process that is under investigation in United States

Saturday 12 March 2011 - 5:29 pm 3 comments

(File El Comercio)

The Peruvian justice shall present a copy of computer disk Dutch Joran Van der Sloot to agents of the FBI investigating the disappearance occurred in 2005 in Aruba of American Natalee Holloway to whom he was connected.

The police chief said the FBI agents "seeking information relevant to the process followed to Van der Sloot in the U.S. for the case of Natalee Holloway" and added that the Dutch computer confiscated the suspect, "there is additional information seems to be of interest. "

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.