April 18, 2024, 01:09:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 341526 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #680 on: March 13, 2011, 02:56:15 PM »

Anna- I had to blow up the photo to see what you were talking about.  Wonder if he's been shooting up drugs into his legs?

Probably so.   

jmo

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #681 on: March 13, 2011, 03:20:27 PM »

Well, they look awful.  And does that article say he is an exhibitionist?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: March 13, 2011, 03:34:30 PM »

Well, they look awful.  And does that article say he is an exhibitionist?

Yes, maybe a stripper or flasher.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #683 on: March 13, 2011, 03:45:51 PM »

BOETI

Very Connected On That Island

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - April 6, 2006

<snipped>

RITA COSBY, HOST: What do you make of the fact that it‘s so strange that here‘s this guy (Boeti) who‘s his brother-in-law, Gerold Dompig? Isn‘t that weird to you, too, just that strange connection? And the fact—it was interesting. When we were down there, the authorities were sort of, like, Well, we can‘t really focus on him because of, basically, who he‘s connected to.

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE‘S MOTHER:  Well, you know, it‘s really not any stranger to me than it is that the Kalpoes are cousins of Gerold Dompig. So you know, they‘re all very connected on that island. It‘s hard to find someone who‘s not a relative or a cousin.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12205086/

Tourists Beware!

On the Record with Greta - May 17, 2006

<snipped>

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Booty is someone who hangs out on the beach, made a live on the beach. Someone who I have been told has a criminal history. He is there sometimes at night…has access to a boat, is the brother in law of Gerald Dompig.

JOE TACOPINA, JORAN VAN DER SLOOTS' ATTORNEY: And…most importantly, he had a hut on the beach and he showed us where it was that had a direct shot into the room stayed at that night.  We were there…the beach that he lived in, I mean literally stayed on this beach out there. What you have to understand this climate permits something like that. It’s just a cover and that’s where he stayed.

<snipped>

Transcript: Heli

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: March 13, 2011, 04:16:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!
Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: March 13, 2011, 04:24:03 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/726594/noticia-caso-van-der-sloot-fbi-accedera-archivos-holandes

Van der Sloot Case: FBI files accessed from Dutch

::snipping2::

The Peruvian justice shall present a copy of computer disk Dutch Joran Van der Sloot to FBI agents investigating the disappearance occurred in 2005 in Aruba of American Natalee Holloway to whom he was connected.

The head of the research division of the police high-tech, Oscar Gonzalez, said that after obtaining permission of the judiciary will be given to the agents a copy of the disc next week.

The Dutch lawyer, Max Altez, confirmed the court decision without providing further details.

The police chief said the FBI agents "seeking information relevant to the process followed to Van der Sloot in the U.S. for the case of Natalee Holloway" and added that the Dutch computer confiscated the suspect, "there is additional information seems to be of interest. "

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: March 13, 2011, 04:38:57 PM »

Citing an ongoing investigation ... Aruba would not release any Natalee Holloway case files to Phil McGraw's attorneys.  Could it be that the "powers that be" in the Aruban investigation will object to Peru turning over info from the computer belonging to the main suspect in the Natalee Holloway case?

I wll be relieved when the FBI return to the States from Peru following the Monday's meeting with Peruvian authorities.

Could it be that Phil McGraw's attorneys will request access to these files through the FBI?

Janet

+++++

FBI traveling to Peru for clues in Natalee Holloway case
March 10, 2011 -- Updated 2007 GMT (0407 HKT)

(CNN) -- FBI agents are traveling to Peru to study a laptop belonging to Joran Van der Sloot -- who was arrested twice in connection with the Natalee Holloway case, but was not charged -- according to a Lima court document.

The Alabama teen disappeared during a high school graduation trip to Aruba in 2005. Van der Sloot was the last person to be seen with Holloway.

A source close to the case told InSession the FBI will be searching for any clues that can help solve the Holloway case.

Van der Sloot also faces federal wire fraud and extortion charges in the United States, where prosecutors say he demanded more than $250,000 from Holloway's family in return for disclosing the location of her body.

The Lima court document says the unnamed FBI agents will meet March 14 with two agents of the Peruvian National Police High Technology Crime Division at the Peruvian National Police Headquarters in Lima.

During the meeting they will have access to the computer's hard drive and will be able to conduct forensic examinations on it.

<snipped>

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/americas/03/10/peru.van.der.sloot/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: March 13, 2011, 07:12:04 PM »

an angelic monkey

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.msg878415#msg878415

Natalee Holloway, Missing since 5/30/05 Aruba
« on: July 15, 2009, 09:55:13 AM »

Please light a candle remembering Natalee and her family's quest for answers.  Since two were created, you may use one or both.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: March 13, 2011, 07:14:44 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Are-answers-to-Natalees-fate-on-Jorans-computer/Myu1odnEYkCNSUEDORPg6g.cspx

Are answers to Natalee's fate on Joran's computer?

Print Story Published: 1:05 pm Updated: 1:08 pm

Birmingham, Al (CBS42)  Will almost six years of mystery about Natalee Holloway's fate be solved when FBI agents inspect the hard drive of Joran van der Sloot's computer?

FBI agents are due to meet with Peruvian justice officials in Lima Monday and are expected to get a copy of the contents of Joran van der Sloot's laptop. That could be a key break in the almost six years of wondering about the fate of Natalee Holloway, a Mountain Brook teen who disappeared on a school trip to Aruba in 2005. She was seen leaving a club with Joran van der Sloot..and never seen again.

The computer in question is a key element in two international crime stories...Natalee's disappearance and the murder of 21 year old college student Stephany Flores.

It's possible there might be evidence pertaining to the fraud case on the laptop as well as information about Natalee's last hours.

The Birmingham FBI office would not confirm that local agents are making the trip to Lima.

A Birmingham justice department spokesperson says the local feds are keeping a close eye on the process unfolding in Peru. Van der Sloot also faces possible extradition to Alabama to face the wire fraud and extortion charges.

possible extradition???

I don't think there are answers on the computer, I think he even lies to himself.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 13, 2011, 09:45:27 PM »

Just What is on Joran Van der Sloot’s Laptop that Connects the Case of Missing Natalee Holloway in Aruba and Murdered Stephany Flores in Peru

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/13/just-what-is-on-joran-van-der-sloots-laptop-that-connects-the-case-of-missing-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-and-murdered-stephany-flores-in-peru/

Is there a laptop connection between the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the murder of StephanyFlores? There is no coincidence that the disappearance and murder occurred 5 years to the day. That is not temporary insanity, its just plain sociopath insanity.

However, what are the odds that Joran Van der Sloot this lying about his entire alibi regarding the brutal death of Stephany Flores? It would more seem that if Van der Sloot was willing to extort money from the Holloway’s for false info to get back at them, that he would also be obsessed with murdering another girl on the exact 5 year anniversary to get back at them as well … just an opinion.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: March 13, 2011, 10:34:41 PM »

Just What is on Joran Van der Sloot’s Laptop that Connects the Case of Missing Natalee Holloway in Aruba and Murdered Stephany Flores in Peru

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/13/just-what-is-on-joran-van-der-sloots-laptop-that-connects-the-case-of-missing-natalee-holloway-in-aruba-and-murdered-stephany-flores-in-peru/

Is there a laptop connection between the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the murder of StephanyFlores? There is no coincidence that the disappearance and murder occurred 5 years to the day. That is not temporary insanity, its just plain sociopath insanity.

However, what are the odds that Joran Van der Sloot this lying about his entire alibi regarding the brutal death of Stephany Flores? It would more seem that if Van der Sloot was willing to extort money from the Holloway’s for false info to get back at them, that he would also be obsessed with murdering another girl on the exact 5 year anniversary to get back at them as well … just an opinion.

Thanks Red!   

I don't believe one word of Joran's story as to why he murdered Stephany.
It's the typical Joran lie, blame the victim...she was in my business..."she hit me first".  BS!
He's a cold calculating murderer and he thought he'd get away with it again.  It would be anyone's fault but his, and if that didn't work...temporary insanity.  GMAFB!
I don't believe Anita's story about his being set to go into a mental hospital before he left Aruba either, that's going to be his defense for the extortion case.  If by any means those arrangements were made it's because Anita was tipped off about Joran's involvement in extorting Natalee's family, and she thought that would be the way out of it for him.  If Anita really cared about Joran's mental well being she and his POS father would have done something REAL to correct his downward spiral before Natalee ever went to Aruba.  They knew his history better than anyone, and they knew it would only get worse.  Appearances were more important.  Instead they just fed his sense of entitlement, and covered his crimes by any means necessary.  Time in a mental institution to deal with his anger issues wouldn't have looked too good when they planned to ship him off to the U. S. for college now would it.  We've all witnessed how far Anita will go, and encourage others to go to place the blame for her first born murderers crimes anywhere other than where it belongs.  As stated by his attorney at the time of his confession in Peru, Anita seems to be giving the same advice even after another girl has died by his hands.  Sickening, truly sickening! 

jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #691 on: March 13, 2011, 11:08:29 PM »

A REMINDER

SOUTHERN ARKANSAS UNIVERSITY TECH'S DISTINGUISHED SPEAKERS SERIES

Beth Holloway

Mother of Natalee Holloway, Speaker and Educator

SAU Tech is proud to announce Beth Holloway as the fourth annual distinguished speaker for 2011.  Holloway shares her experiences in facing a personal tragedy and shares how her faith, courage, dedication and strength has brought her through to today.  How does one muster the courage to persevere in the face of sheer adversity?  Do we all have capacity to overcome tragedy?  Find out as you listen to her story.

March 14, 2011
Charles O. Ross Center

Call For a Complimentary Ticket - 870.574.4521

<snipped>

http://www.sautech.edu/docs/Beth%20Holloway1.pdf

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: March 14, 2011, 12:25:07 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=666884140&sk=wall

To All My Face Book Friends:

I’m happy to say that our 2011 Distinguished Speaker “Beth Holloway” tickets have all been given away. Thank you everyone for your support and we look forward to seeing you there and we truly hope you enjoy the program.

If you have a ticket (s) and are unable to make the event please pass your ticket (s) on to someone else.
Ms. Holloway will have a book signing at 6:00 pm that evening.

Please fill free to share this link or pass the word.

Sincerely,
Sandy

March 2 at 10:54am

IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: March 14, 2011, 01:22:29 AM »

Hi Monkey Family,

Been going through PTSD since Dec. storm damage. So what's going on? Joran still not charged? Any court updates? Keep up the Good Works!

TIA Love ya   IBE

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: March 14, 2011, 02:24:51 AM »

Hi Monkey Family,

Been going through PTSD since Dec. storm damage. So what's going on? Joran still not charged? Any court updates? Keep up the Good Works!

TIA Love ya   IBE

Hi IBE, I'm so sorry you're having problems.  I will pray that things will be better for you soon.

According to the recent news Joran is going to try for a temporary insanity plea in Peru which could result in a sentence of only 3-5 years...instead of the 30+ we all know he should get.  We've also posted recent articles that say the FBI will be in Peru as early as tomorrow to get a copy of the hard drive from Joran's laptop to look for anything connected to Natalee!

I went to get the link to add to my message to you about 2NJSons_Mom, but I see that you've found it already.  Hugs to you...we're all so sad.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: March 14, 2011, 02:39:07 AM »

an angelic monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Will always be here
In our hearts

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: March 14, 2011, 02:45:45 AM »

Thank you again CBB, for the beautiful tribute.   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: March 14, 2011, 02:46:43 AM »

Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #698 on: March 14, 2011, 04:10:34 AM »

Thank you again CBB, for the beautiful tribute.   an angelic monkey

It was a joint effort with you, TM, so thank YOU!      Hugs to all the monkeys on this thread that are still shaken and numb. I'm with you.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #699 on: March 14, 2011, 04:16:07 AM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/726594/noticia-caso-van-der-sloot-fbi-accedera-archivos-holandes

Van der Sloot Case: FBI files accessed from Dutch

The Peruvian justice shall present a copy of computer disk Dutch Joran Van der Sloot to FBI agents investigating the disappearance occurred in 2005 in Aruba of American Natalee Holloway to whom he was connected.

The head of the research division of the police high-tech, Oscar Gonzalez, said that after obtaining permission of the judiciary will be given to the agents a copy of the disc next week.

The Dutch lawyer, Max Altez, confirmed the court decision without providing further details.

The police chief said the FBI agents "seeking information relevant to the process followed to Van der Sloot in the U.S. for the case of Natalee Holloway" and added that the Dutch computer confiscated the suspect, "there is additional information seems to be of interest. "

That would be almost too good to be true, but Joran is that stupid. Maybe his musings about the 5th anniversary of Natalee's disappearance are there, or maybe a letter to his deceased Father. Well? I can hope and excercise my vivid imagination, can't I?   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.