March 28, 2024, 09:52:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339715 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: March 14, 2011, 04:37:15 AM »

Thank you again CBB, for the beautiful tribute.   an angelic monkey

It was a joint effort with you, TM, so thank YOU!      Hugs to all the monkeys on this thread that are still shaken and numb. I'm with you.   

Thanks, CBB, I am with you, too.  I am just waiting for the numb part to kick in, I am definitely shaken.  I miss her dearly.

Love you, I am so glad I said those two words to 2NJ while she was physically here.  Along with her suffering, which she faced  bravely, I am glad she had the knowledge she was loved dearly and deeply.  She is one of a kind.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: March 14, 2011, 04:47:49 AM »

Hi Monkey Family,

Been going through PTSD since Dec. storm damage. So what's going on? Joran still not charged? Any court updates? Keep up the Good Works!

TIA Love ya   IBE

I am so sorry for what you have been going through.  I have been thinking about you. 

I think we need a weekly roll call.

I believe in miracles!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #702 on: March 14, 2011, 09:18:04 AM »

I don't believe one word of Joran's story as to why he murdered Stephany.
It's the typical Joran lie, blame the victim...she was in my business..."she hit me first".  BS!
He's a cold calculating murderer and he thought he'd get away with it again.  It would be anyone's fault but his, and if that didn't work...temporary insanity.  GMAFB!
I don't believe Anita's story about his being set to go into a mental hospital before he left Aruba either, that's going to be his defense for the extortion case.  If by any means those arrangements were made it's because Anita was tipped off about Joran's involvement in extorting Natalee's family, and she thought that would be the way out of it for him.  If Anita really cared about Joran's mental well being she and his POS father would have done something REAL to correct his downward spiral before Natalee ever went to Aruba.  They knew his history better than anyone, and they knew it would only get worse.  Appearances were more important.  Instead they just fed his sense of entitlement, and covered his crimes by any means necessary.  Time in a mental institution to deal with his anger issues wouldn't have looked too good when they planned to ship him off to the U. S. for college now would it.  We've all witnessed how far Anita will go, and encourage others to go to place the blame for her first born murderers crimes anywhere other than where it belongs.  As stated by his attorney at the time of his confession in Peru, Anita seems to be giving the same advice even after another girl has died by his hands.  Sickening, truly sickening! 

jmo

And if Anita had set up anything it would have been a gambling rehab program, not a mental institution.  His gambling addiction could be motive for the murder....money....Anita may actually help establish motive. He learned manipulation from the master.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #703 on: March 14, 2011, 10:01:46 AM »

It was a joint effort with you, TM, so thank YOU!      Hugs to all the monkeys on this thread that are still shaken and numb. I'm with you.   

Thanks, CBB, I am with you, too.  I am just waiting for the numb part to kick in, I am definitely shaken.  I miss her dearly.

Love you, I am so glad I said those two words to 2NJ while she was physically here.  Along with her suffering, which she faced  bravely, I am glad she had the knowledge she was loved dearly and deeply.  She is one of a kind.

Huge hugs to you both, and to Klaas, San, and Nut.  I love you all, and appreciate you more than you'll ever know.  I don't say that enough.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #704 on: March 14, 2011, 10:05:39 AM »

I don't believe one word of Joran's story as to why he murdered Stephany.
It's the typical Joran lie, blame the victim...she was in my business..."she hit me first".  BS!
He's a cold calculating murderer and he thought he'd get away with it again.  It would be anyone's fault but his, and if that didn't work...temporary insanity.  GMAFB!
I don't believe Anita's story about his being set to go into a mental hospital before he left Aruba either, that's going to be his defense for the extortion case.  If by any means those arrangements were made it's because Anita was tipped off about Joran's involvement in extorting Natalee's family, and she thought that would be the way out of it for him.  If Anita really cared about Joran's mental well being she and his POS father would have done something REAL to correct his downward spiral before Natalee ever went to Aruba.  They knew his history better than anyone, and they knew it would only get worse.  Appearances were more important.  Instead they just fed his sense of entitlement, and covered his crimes by any means necessary.  Time in a mental institution to deal with his anger issues wouldn't have looked too good when they planned to ship him off to the U. S. for college now would it.  We've all witnessed how far Anita will go, and encourage others to go to place the blame for her first born murderers crimes anywhere other than where it belongs.  As stated by his attorney at the time of his confession in Peru, Anita seems to be giving the same advice even after another girl has died by his hands.  Sickening, truly sickening! 

jmo

And if Anita had set up anything it would have been a gambling rehab program, not a mental institution.  His gambling addiction could be motive for the murder....money....Anita may actually help establish motive. He learned manipulation from the master.

Absolutely!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: March 14, 2011, 11:41:19 AM »

Huge hugs to you both, and to Klaas, San, and Nut.  I love you all, and appreciate you more than you'll ever know.  I don't say that enough.

Love you, too. 

I believe in miracles!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: March 14, 2011, 12:57:00 PM »

Oh gosh.  I feel just terrible about 2NJ.  Kerm let me know she had passed...........and I just couldn't stop the tears from coming and coming......

That woman was truly loved by many here - and she did so much on the researching end........gheesh.  She gave her heart to Natalee and her family, and helped in so many ways.  She was a dear soul, and I am so saddended by this news. 

Love and my most sincere condolences to her family, and to her Monkey family as well.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: March 14, 2011, 01:39:17 PM »

Oh gosh.  I feel just terrible about 2NJ.  Kerm let me know she had passed...........and I just couldn't stop the tears from coming and coming......

That woman was truly loved by many here - and she did so much on the researching end........gheesh.  She gave her heart to Natalee and her family, and helped in so many ways.  She was a dear soul, and I am so saddended by this news. 

Love and my most sincere condolences to her family, and to her Monkey family as well.

I wondered if you knew, jen, and I'm so glad Kermit let you know.  We will definitely miss her and her dedication to our work here.  I keep thinking maybe there will be times when she'll still help us along the way... 

Hugs to you, it's good to see you although I wish it were under different circumstances. 

I hope all is well!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #708 on: March 14, 2011, 01:45:46 PM »

http://my.hsj.org/Schools/Newspaper/tabid/100/view/frontpage/articleid/422899/newspaperid/3164/Missing_US_student_found_dead_in_Madrid.aspx

Missing US student found dead in Madrid
Monday, March 14, 2011 By GABBY BAUER-Reporter

Police found the body of 22-year-old Austin Taylor Bice in the Manzanares River in Madrid after going missing on the night of February 26. The body was found after part of the river, near the discotheque where Bice was last seen over a week ago, had been drained.

::snipping2::

After the family found out the news they hired a team of investigators from The Halo Corporation to help with the search of their son. Bice’s father immediately flew down to Madrid from San Diego along with the investigators.

Friends of the student arranged a campaign that allowed them to put posters of Bice’s name and information around Madrid. The posters said,"Missing. Austin Taylor Bice. U.S. citizen, 22, 1.95 meters tall and 100 kilograms, (6 feet, 5 inches and 220 pounds).”

This has not been the first incident where students have gone to other countries and did not come back.
Natalee Holloway was also a US student who went missing in 2005 on a senior class trip to Aruba. The news of Holloway’s disappearance became so well known thanks to her mother Beth Holloway who made a desperate attempt to find out the truth about her daughter. Holloway continues to speak publicly about the dangers of international travel, and also wrote a book, Loving Natalee: a Mother’s Testament of Hope and Faith, which was then turned into a movie about a mother’s search for truth and justice.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: March 14, 2011, 02:18:18 PM »

Well it will be interesting to see if that's true. 

http://correoperu.pe/correo/nota.php?txtEdi_id=4&txtSecci_parent=0&txtSecci_id=78&txtNota_id=576168

Google translation:

POLICE TO MEET WITH HIGH-TECH
FBI review of Van der Sloot laptop in Lima
March 13, 2011

LIMA | A group of FBI agents come to the capital tomorrow to review the Dutch computer Joran van der Sloot, to find new clues to the American teenager Natalee Holloway, who disappeared in Aruba in 2005. Investigators will meet with officers of the Division of High Technology Research (Divindat) of the Dirincri.

However, your own computer disrupts this version, as it has been determined that at the time of the crime, or even minutes before the laptop was not on.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: March 14, 2011, 02:26:12 PM »

Oh my goodness...I knew I'd leave someone out.   

MuffyBee, please forgive my over site... I love and appreciate you too!   

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: March 14, 2011, 04:29:26 PM »

I wondered if you knew, jen, and I'm so glad Kermit let you know.  We will definitely miss her and her dedication to our work here.  I keep thinking maybe there will be times when she'll still help us along the way...  Hugs to you, it's good to see you although I wish it were under different circumstances. 

I hope all is well!   

Well, she's with Natalee now, so no doubt they have loving arms for each other.

I miss all you Monkeys, and I also wish me being able to post today was due to better circumstances.

Thank you TxMom, yes - all is well with us.  If you can call a 7 month old crawling and standing *well*.  Yikes!
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #712 on: March 14, 2011, 04:45:59 PM »

I wondered if you knew, jen, and I'm so glad Kermit let you know.  We will definitely miss her and her dedication to our work here.  I keep thinking maybe there will be times when she'll still help us along the way...  Hugs to you, it's good to see you although I wish it were under different circumstances. 

I hope all is well!   

I miss all you Monkeys, and I also wish me being able to post today was due to better circumstances.

Thank you TxMom, yes - all is well with us.  If you can call a 7 month old crawling and standing *well*.  Yikes!

Jen, I'm sorry that you are posting under such sad circumstances.
Have been wondering if you knew, and wondering about your little boy.
My goodness, he's progressing well, and keeping Mommy busy. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: March 14, 2011, 08:18:23 PM »

I hope all is well!   

That's great news jen!  I remember those days very well...made me smile!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: March 14, 2011, 11:54:05 PM »

http://elcomercio.pe/lima/727577/noticia-pnp-entrego-al-fbi-copia-disco-duro-laptop-van-der-sloot

Google translation:

PNP gave the FBI a copy of the laptop hard drive Van der Sloot

This was announced by chief of the division of high-tech research of Police , Oscar González

Monday March 14, 2011 - 5:07 pm

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #715 on: March 15, 2011, 12:04:54 AM »

THERE IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT SEEMS TO BE OF INTEREST!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: March 15, 2011, 12:06:43 AM »

I'm wondering if Joran had any correspondence with the Kalpoes since the Kalpoe trial is coming up?  Could Joran have been coaching them as to what to say?
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: March 15, 2011, 12:15:27 AM »

THERE IS ADDITIONAL INFORMATION THAT SEEMS TO BE OF INTEREST!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: March 15, 2011, 12:41:28 AM »

A couple documents were just made available in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil as pertaining to the out of state deposition that has been granted.

Opposition filed by Dr. Phil

Order filed by the court (I have redacted Beth's address and the address where the deposition is to be taken)

There is one more document, the Kalpoe's argument for needing the deposition but I need to read through it first.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: March 15, 2011, 12:49:17 AM »

This was their argument that the judge did approve.  I'm leaving out pages that don't really say anything besides state case law history etc:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.