March 28, 2024, 10:19:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339776 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #780 on: March 15, 2011, 05:50:19 PM »

My DIL just received a text/email? from Sandy Neely.  All went well at last night events.  There was 427 in attendance.  Beth inspired all for approximately 45 minutes.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #781 on: March 15, 2011, 06:20:38 PM »

My DIL just received a text/email? from Sandy Neely.  All went well at last night events.  There was 427 in attendance.  Beth inspired all for approximately 45 minutes.

Janet

Thanks Janet
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: March 15, 2011, 06:40:18 PM »

Janet

Thanks Janet

Klaas

There was nothing to indicate that last night's event would not be anything but a great success but ... a word of affirmation was such a relief.

I may bow and get a Facebook account.

Janet 

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: March 15, 2011, 06:58:41 PM »

TMZ!

http://www.tmz.com/2011/03/15/dr-phil-natalie-holloway-the-dr-phil-show-beth-holloway-deepak-satish-kalpoe-defamation-deposition/

Dr. Phil Loses Battle in Natalee Holloway Case

3/15/2011 6:51 AM PDT by TMZ Staff 

Dr. Phil just lost his bid to block Natalee Holloway's mom from testifying about what happened behind the scenes when "The Dr. Phil Show" aired an exposé implicating 2 men in Natalee's death.

Deepak and Satish Kalpoe are suing Dr. Phil and CBS for defamation, claiming the show "was deceptively clothed as an investigative piece looking into the disappearance of [Natalee]" but was "in reality an abhorrent example of manufactured media sensationalism at its worst."

::snipping2::

UPDATE:  Dr. Phil's lawyers tell TMZ ... they have no problem with Beth Holloway's deposition ... they just don't want to delay their motion to throw out the case.  The judge agreed with Phil's attorneys, ruling although Beth's depo was fair game, it would not delay Phil's motion to dismiss the case.

Beth Holloway

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for Nov. 30th
updated 9:10 a.m. PT, Thurs., Dec. 1, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY‘S MOTHER: You know, Rita, when they use the word “manipulated,” they really need to use the word “edited.” And the tape that they‘re saying was manipulated was the one that was shown on Dr. Phil, it was edited. It was edited for television. You can‘t get a 20-second or a 6-second sound bite out of two-and-a-half hours. And you know, yes, Deepak did respond to Jamie‘s question that they all had sex with her. And he even (INAUDIBLE) You‘d be surprised how simple it was that night.

RITA COSBY, HOST:  So there was nothing taken out of context, as they‘re even suggesting?

HOLLOWAY TWITTY: No, not that I could see, Rita. But you know, I know that Jamie Skeeters will have to give the information on the tapes, but I do stand by him and his validity on the tapes, Rita.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10281941/

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: March 15, 2011, 08:04:41 PM »

Why do people like Perez Hilton even report on the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case if they aren't going to get their facts straight? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: March 15, 2011, 08:10:55 PM »

My DIL just received a text/email? from Sandy Neely.  All went well at last night's  event.  There was 427 in attendance.  Beth inspired all for approximately 45 minutes.

Janet

Thanks Janet

Klaas

There was nothing to indicate that last night's event would not be anything but a great success but ... a word of affirmation was such a relief.

Janet 

Then again I may not.

My first big leap out of my comfort zone will be the purchase of a cell phone plan prior to taking grandkids out in our boat this summer.  Will I require a course?  Do cell phones come with large keys so I don't have to rummage through my purse for my specs?  Life is becoming so complicated.

I am off!

Janet
5:10 PM PT

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #786 on: March 15, 2011, 08:54:44 PM »

My DIL just received a text/email? from Sandy Neely.  All went well at last night's  event.  There was 427 in attendance.  Beth inspired all for approximately 45 minutes.

Janet

Thanks Janet

Klaas

Janet 

Then again I may not.

My first big leap out of my comfort zone will be the purchase of a cell phone plan prior to taking grandkids out in our boat this summer.  Will I require a course?  Do cell phones come with large keys so I don't have to rummage through my purse for my specs?  Life is becoming so complicated.

I am off!

Janet
5:10 PM PT

Janet
- I don't trust Facebook.  I have one but it's completely fake, does not link back to the "real" me at all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #787 on: March 15, 2011, 10:14:52 PM »

<snipped>

Janet 

Then again I may not.

<snipped>

Janet

Janet - I don't trust Facebook.  I have one but it's completely fake, does not link back to the "real" me at all.

That settles it!  Facebook will continue to be a non-issue in my little world.

My daughter and eldest DIL are encouraging me to join and become one of their "friends" so that I can see pictures of my grandkids.

I really do not want to become one of their "friends".  As far as pictures of the grandkids ... there is the email option.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: March 15, 2011, 10:29:16 PM »

<snipped>

Janet 

Then again I may not.

<snipped>

Janet

Janet - I don't trust Facebook.  I have one but it's completely fake, does not link back to the "real" me at all.

My daughter and eldest DIL are encouraging me to join and become one of their "friends" so that I can see pictures of my grandkids.

I really do not want to become one of their "friends".  As far as pictures of the grandkids ... there is the email option.

Janet

Well you could create a fake one in that it's not tied to a real email address and it has a fake name but your kids would then have to "friend" your fake ID and they might find it odd that you have a facebook by the name of Tamikosmom (first name) Monkey (last name), LOL  Monkey Devil!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: March 15, 2011, 10:40:50 PM »

Well, a few girls from highschool begged me to join Facebook a few years ago. I feel bad that I don't keep up -- I hate that people may think I'm anti-social or are ignoring them. Oh well!!  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: March 15, 2011, 10:48:18 PM »

Well, a few girls from highschool begged me to join Facebook a few years ago. I feel bad that I don't keep up -- I hate that people may think I'm anti-social or are ignoring them. Oh well!!  Monkey Devil!

Yeah that's the other problem.  Some people get so into it they play all kinds of Facebook games that require you to participate etc.  I don't have time for all that stuff.  Well I do but I choose to waste my time in different ways 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #791 on: March 15, 2011, 10:56:11 PM »

Then again I may not.

Janet

Janet

Well you could create a fake one in that it's not tied to a real email address and it has a fake name but your kids would then have to "friend" your fake ID and they might find it odd that you have a facebook by the name of Tamikosmom (first name) Monkey (last name), LOL  Monkey Devil!

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #792 on: March 15, 2011, 11:00:19 PM »

Yeah that's the other problem.  Some people get so into it they play all kinds of Facebook games that require you to participate etc.  I don't have time for all that stuff.  Well I do but I choose to waste my time in different ways 
By the way -- those were girls I went to highschool with ....................... not highschool girls from a few years ago!!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! ...and yes, I waste my time here!!!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #793 on: March 15, 2011, 11:03:55 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/15/daily-commentary-tuesday-march-15th-2011-van-der-sloot-laptop-connection/

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 – Van der Sloot Laptop Connection

The FBI is (finally) investigating Joran Van der Sloot’s laptop for potential connections to the Natalee Holloway case.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #794 on: March 15, 2011, 11:05:58 PM »

By the way -- those were girls I went to highschool with ....................... not highschool girls from a few years ago!!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! ...and yes, I waste my time here!!!!! 

Time spent with monkeys is never wasted!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #795 on: March 15, 2011, 11:08:35 PM »

I know someone else said that first...can't remember who right now!   

But it's true!   

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: March 15, 2011, 11:14:22 PM »

But it's true!   
Yes -- very true!!!! A poor choice of words!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: March 15, 2011, 11:20:24 PM »

But it's true!   
Yes -- very true!!!! A poor choice of words!! 

I knew you didn't mean it that way, when I read it that phrase just came to mind.   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: March 15, 2011, 11:39:24 PM »

It's in Bearlyhere's signature line.  Also I think Peaches may have said it too  an angelic monkey
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: March 15, 2011, 11:42:25 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/15/daily-commentary-tuesday-march-15th-2011-van-der-sloot-laptop-connection/

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 – Van der Sloot Laptop Connection

The FBI is (finally) investigating Joran Van der Sloot’s laptop for potential connections to the Natalee Holloway case.

I was so amazed at Kermit's revelation today that Joran came to SM on
the morning before he was arrested in Chili. 

I think "time spent with monkeys is never wasted" is Bearly's line.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.