March 28, 2024, 05:08:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339753 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: March 15, 2011, 11:47:10 PM »

It's in Bearlyhere's signature line.  Also I think Peaches may have said it too  an angelic monkey
Man! I stepped into a bear trap on that one!!!! (what happened to to the "embarrassed monkey" emoticon????) I should have said something like I "SPEND" my time here!!

......................... oops!  Now, I have probably offended "Bearlyhere""    Monkey Devil!  an angelic monkey

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #801 on: March 15, 2011, 11:51:54 PM »

It's in Bearlyhere's signature line.  Also I think Peaches may have said it too  an angelic monkey
Man! I stepped into a bear trap on that one!!!! (what happened to to the "embarrassed monkey" emoticon????) I should have said something like I "SPEND" my time here!!

......................... oops!  Now, I have probably offended "Bearlyhere""    Monkey Devil!  an angelic monkey

You might want to stop while you're still ahead.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: March 15, 2011, 11:52:13 PM »

Dana needs to make note.....the Flores girl's name is Stephany.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #803 on: March 15, 2011, 11:54:07 PM »

Wreck, you will never offend Bearly. 
We all wonder sometimes if we are wasting time here.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #804 on: March 16, 2011, 12:18:32 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/15/daily-commentary-tuesday-march-15th-2011-van-der-sloot-laptop-connection/

Daily Commentary – Tuesday, March 15th, 2011 – Van der Sloot Laptop Connection

The FBI is (finally) investigating Joran Van der Sloot’s laptop for potential connections to the Natalee Holloway case.

I was so amazed at Kermit's revelation today that Joran came to SM on
the morning before he was arrested in Chili.  ::MonkeyShocked
::

I think "time spent with monkeys is never wasted" is Bearly's line.

Me too! Great job, Kermit! Did anyone feel a dark shadow that morning??   

I can't get my timeline straight........ did we know about Stephany's murder that morning?
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #805 on: March 16, 2011, 12:23:48 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2011/03/15/daily-commentary-tuesday-march-15th-2011-van-der-sloot-laptop-connection/

The FBI is (finally) investigating Joran Van der Sloot’s laptop for potential connections to the Natalee Holloway case.

I can't get my timeline straight........ did we know about Stephany's murder that morning?

I think we did and had been following the leads on Joran for a couple of days.
He was arrested on June 3.
TM will know all of the details.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #806 on: March 16, 2011, 12:29:03 AM »

Thanks, Magnolia! 

Well, I hope we made his stomach turn!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #807 on: March 16, 2011, 12:34:55 AM »

ROFL!!!

I went to see what Joran might have seen while he was here, and the first thing I saw was Magnolia's post!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7645.0
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: March 16, 2011, 12:35:09 AM »

Thanks, Magnolia! 

Well, I hope we made his stomach turn!!

I hope somebody called him the "delicious sporter" while he was reading.
Kermit is really amazing with what he finds.  Hats off to Kermit!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #809 on: March 16, 2011, 12:44:39 AM »

Sorry if I'm interrupting discussion...but I've been pulling this together for a while so I want to post it before the midnight time out...

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000620007827&sk=wall

Fernando Viana

Born on September 3, 1987

http://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowUserReviews-g147248-d1881564-r91241179-Mermaid_Divers-Oranjestad_Aruba.html

“Like Diving with Family (who are also expert divers)”

Date of review: Dec 31, 2010
My wife and I spent 2 weeks diving with Mermaid Divers—3 dives a day—for a total of 30 dives, and it was one of the most incredible experiences of our lives! Tito was our primary dive master, but we also had dives with Bero, Fernando, Danny, and Wendy (a night dive), and Hubert was the best captain you could ask for. When we arrived we had just been PADI certified. When we left, we felt like we had been diving for years. Tito took us under his wing and taught us everything from how to enter the water like a pro to how to breathe and move through the water efficiently.
 ::snipping2::
Tito, Bero, and Fernando have between 10,000 and 30,000 dives EACH, and know these reefs like the backs of their hands. They are also extremely environmentally sensitive, and can probably be credited with keeping the Aruba reefs in the excellent, uncontaminated condition they are in. They are continually removing trash and debris, repairing broken coral, and doing everything they can to keep these reefs around for a long time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=193.msg32757#msg32757

From Joran's 6/24/2005 Suspect Interview
I have to say that I am not sure any more if "Freddy ZEDAN" or "Fernando VIANA" was in the appartement with us.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=203.0

Several comparisons have been made over the years, still wonder if he was at Joran's release from KIA party...

HT Kermit 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #810 on: March 16, 2011, 12:47:47 AM »

ROFL!!!

I went to see what Joran might have seen while he was here, and the first thing I saw was Magnolia's post!

Did you read mine?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7645.msg1144453#msg1144453

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: March 16, 2011, 12:56:34 AM »

I think we did and had been following the leads on Joran for a couple of days.
He was arrested on June 3.
TM will know all of the details.

If I remember correctly, Stephany's body was found early on the morning of June 2nd.  I want to say (without looking back) that we knew about it around noon that day.  But I could be mistaken. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #812 on: March 16, 2011, 01:10:06 AM »

ROFL!!!

Did you read mine?   

I loved Hat's post at the very bottom of the page.  I miss Hat.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: March 16, 2011, 01:42:17 AM »

ROFL!!!

Did you read mine?   

I loved Hat's post at the very bottom of the page.  I miss Hat.

Me too!   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: March 16, 2011, 02:00:49 AM »

Well, a few girls from highschool begged me to join Facebook a few years ago. I feel bad that I don't keep up -- I hate that people may think I'm anti-social or are ignoring them. Oh well!!  Monkey Devil!

Yeah that's the other problem.  Some people get so into it they play all kinds of Facebook games that require you to participate etc.  I don't have time for all that stuff.  Well I do but I choose to waste my time in different ways 
By the way -- those were girls I went to highschool with ....................... not highschool girls from a few years ago!!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! ...and yes, I waste my time here!!!!! 

Time spent with monkeys is never wasted!   

Now where have I heard that before?

scratch

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: March 16, 2011, 02:01:57 AM »

Well, a few girls from highschool begged me to join Facebook a few years ago. I feel bad that I don't keep up -- I hate that people may think I'm anti-social or are ignoring them. Oh well!!  Monkey Devil!

Yeah that's the other problem.  Some people get so into it they play all kinds of Facebook games that require you to participate etc.  I don't have time for all that stuff.  Well I do but I choose to waste my time in different ways 
By the way -- those were girls I went to highschool with ....................... not highschool girls from a few years ago!!!  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! ...and yes, I waste my time here!!!!! 

Time spent with monkeys is never wasted!   

I know someone else said that first...can't remember who right now!   

But it's true!   

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #816 on: March 16, 2011, 02:05:07 AM »

It started in the signature line of the mermaid from Florida who left, only hers said 'Time spent with cats is never wasted.'  I changed cats to monkeys and it has been in my signature line ever since.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: March 16, 2011, 02:06:37 AM »

the morning before he was arrested in Chili. 

The winner!  ding! ding! ding! ding! ding! ding! ding!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #818 on: March 16, 2011, 02:09:59 AM »

Bear trap?  Good grief, who is setting traps in the monkey cage for bears?  If they aren't asking where we do our business, the are setting traps.  I'll have to carry my trap cutters with me.

No wonder they call him 'Wreck.'

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: March 16, 2011, 02:14:51 AM »

ROFL!!!

No wonder he looked like hell when they caught up with him.  I read some of those posts.  I also wonder if he was not tuning into the cage to find out the latest news so he could go in another direction.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.