March 28, 2024, 10:31:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Holloway Case Discussion #856 2/14/11 - 3/20/11  (Read 339720 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #840 on: March 16, 2011, 01:13:13 PM »

Attempted suicide, they've blurred out the face....hmmm

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6619&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

3 hora happen | fecha: 16/03/2011 | horario: 09:19

family owing to arrive just at time for clip cabuya of man cu wanted owing to horca curpa at macuarima

tuesday night owing to enter informe of cu at one cas at macuarima a will wanted owing to horca curpa, at once owing to dirigi tanto police because; ambulance at the sitio. at arrival of the patrol owing to come compronde cu the family owing to arrive at time for clip the cabuya of the familiar cu owing to colga curpa for suicida his self. 

::snipping2::

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #841 on: March 16, 2011, 01:20:15 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/curacao/28952-tripulante-di-carnival-miracle-perdi.html

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

lost crew of Carnival Miracle

tuesday, 15 march 2011 13:00

the ship carnival miracle Owing to arrive aruba missing one employee. Owing to leave the boat for of Curacao and Aruba come. the person is one Felipinas of alarededor of 47 anja. Have past cu indication lever Owing to ship at aruba curacao But Not Assure Owing to Owing to arrive. Owing to Happen What Do Not known. 
in short time is of three person board of cruiser is cu cu lose is after the exit of for of curacao.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6614&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

17 hora happen | fecha: 15/03/2011 | horario: 19:52

this is the of 3 end, tripulante of carnival miracle owing to desaparece misteriosamente

tuesday in first oranan of morning the famous crucero, carnival miracle owing to enter harbour of oranjestad, faltando one employee, acolyte of tripulacion. t’asina cu the crucero here owing to leave for of corsow monday night, direccion aruba. is deal here here of one filipino, lyndon ranin, that owing to nace at manila, filipinas day 4 of january 1964 (47 aña). have proof cu past owing to lever the crucero first of owing to leave for of corsow, but aruba the not owing to arrive. kico owing to happen do not conoci. was in oranan of madruga, hour cu the not owing to present for work owing to cuminsa busca his right. his compañero in cabina owing to tell cu none instant the not owing to present in cabina. is for of year 1997, the is work cu the compania of carnival cruise line. autoridad of aruba owing to wordo notifica y have one investigacion big andando.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: March 16, 2011, 01:24:56 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/curacao/28952-tripulante-di-carnival-miracle-perdi.html

Papiamentu/Google Spanish translation:

lost crew of Carnival Miracle

tuesday, 15 march 2011 13:00

the ship carnival miracle Owing to arrive aruba missing one employee. Owing to leave the boat for of Curacao and Aruba come. the person is one Felipinas of alarededor of 47 anja. Have past cu indication lever Owing to ship at aruba curacao But Not Assure Owing to Owing to arrive. Owing to Happen What Do Not known. 
in short time is of three person board of cruiser is cu cu lose is after the exit of for of curacao.

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=6614&offId=0&offDate=2011-3

Papiamentu translation:

17 hora happen | fecha: 15/03/2011 | horario: 19:52

this is the of 3 end, tripulante of carnival miracle owing to desaparece misteriosamente

tuesday in first oranan of morning the famous crucero, carnival miracle owing to enter harbour of oranjestad, faltando one employee, acolyte of tripulacion. t’asina cu the crucero here owing to leave for of corsow monday night, direccion aruba. is deal here here of one filipino, lyndon ranin, that owing to nace at manila, filipinas day 4 of january 1964 (47 aña). have proof cu past owing to lever the crucero first of owing to leave for of corsow, but aruba the not owing to arrive. kico owing to happen do not conoci. was in oranan of madruga, hour cu the not owing to present for work owing to cuminsa busca his right. his compañero in cabina owing to tell cu none instant the not owing to present in cabina. is for of year 1997, the is work cu the compania of carnival cruise line. autoridad of aruba owing to wordo notifica y have one investigacion big andando.

http://www.carnival.com/Funville/forums/p/159230/831872.aspx

indiana_zman replied on Tue Mar 15, 2011 at 07:57 PM
  rated by 0 users
we stopped at aruba today it was fun.dad is really sick he has a101.7 temp.so we went to the doctor on the ship so he got some meds .he is still hotter then hell.

we got back on ship and find out a crew member of this ship is missing.he got back on the ship last stop,but did not show up for work. they search every cabin when we were in aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: March 16, 2011, 01:57:49 PM »

He just makes my stomach turn.   

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4787:sluiting-ciad-in-kader-privatisering-verslaafdenzorg&catid=108:artikelen-aruba&Itemid=199

Google translation:

Closing Ciad in addiction care under privatization

Last Updated on Wednesday, March 16, 2011 5:25 p.m.
Wednesday, March 16, 2011 4:46 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - The closure of Ciad falls in government policy to privatize the addiction in Aruba. That says a drug coordinator Jan van der Straten. The decision to privatize was last year taken by the Cabinet. "The idea is that addiction further away from the politics to come", says Van der Straten. Although addiction is in private hands and foundations also active funds will have to recruit, the government continues to guarantee that concern, he says.

Van der Straten: "The addiction is still in the hands of officials and the government believes that there are many foundations in the private sector are working with addiction, that a lot better justice than could come within a government." Past November was the decision to Ciad to wind and her team of officers available to Fada. "Fada information has always been, until under the previous government was deliberately put dry. Then the information in the hands of officials arrived. These people have done their job well, but the addiction must be privatized, "says van der Straten, who stresses that Fada will function properly because of Ciad officers who carry out their work there have done well. At the same time, Van der Straten, that the new structure under which these workers will fall a period of 'self' by which officers will order.

According to Van der Straten addiction must therefore continue to get away from politics. He points out that Health Minister Richard Visser (AVP) on that one way to ensure greater freedom for people in addiction to their job done. "Without relying on arbitrariness or favoritism." Vander Street indicates that although drug addiction in private hands and foundations also actively to raise funds, the government remains the guarantor for that care. This is how the money from the current budget, which until recently went to Ciad with officials of Ciad along to Fada, Van der Straten.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: March 16, 2011, 02:03:53 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4797:veterinaire-dienst-waarschuwt-voor-uitbraak-schroefworm&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Veterinary Service warns of screw worm outbreak

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 5:25 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In a joint press conference with Department of Health, the Veterinary Service has warned of an outbreak of the worm screw. There are now eight confirmed cases. The larvae of this fly by eating the tissue of the body back and can cause a large wound. Infection is very dangerous for animals but can also pose a risk to humans.

The past two to three weeks, twenty cases of screw worm in animals reported to the Veterinary Department, eight confirmed. This says Pieter Barendsen veterinarian of the Veterinary Service. How the worm has come to Aruba is not known. Initially thought to the import of infected animals from South America, where the worm appears. Because there is no import of sheep and goats has been in the past year is suspected that the worm through hay and agricultural equipment has entered our country.

The screw worm can also infect humans. This happens because the flies lay eggs in wounds and develop into larvae. "Especially for people who are sick and bedridden elderly like the worm is a threat. It is important that people be careful to check for infections and wounds, "said Barendsen. "In Aruba has never been a case of the screw worm in humans have been reported.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: March 16, 2011, 02:16:43 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4789:amerikaans-consulaat-waarschuwt-voor-scam-mails&catid=107:artikelen-curacao&Itemid=197

Google translation:

U.S. consulate warns of scam emails

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 4:54 p.m.

PHILIPSBURG - The Consulate General of the United States Curacao warns local citizens for a scam called the Diversity Visa. People around the world by email asked for money through Western Union to a person working at the U.S. Embassy in London to send. The Consulate urges citizens not to call and mail them because this is a scam.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: March 16, 2011, 02:45:20 PM »

The SKEETER'S tape provided by the ARUBANS is different than any other tape.

FIRST look at WHO IS BEHIND THIS..............

[ARLENE ELLIS]-SCHIPPERS TRIES TO TELL US WE JUST HEARD THE SKEETER'S VERSION TELL US HE SAID "NO, SHE DIDN'T".

We also find out that Schippers is the one that sent the tape[/b]

And LIVE AND DIRECT tonight on the phone from Aruba is Arlene Ellis Schipper. She's an Aruban attorney and also member of the Aruban Strategic Communications Task Force. She sent us that tape. Arlene, what is the basis for the manipulation? Where do you think the changes took place, if at all?

snip

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word she, there was a cut. And just after the word did, there was a cut. And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, No, she didn't. And he shakes his head while doing while saying that.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

WHO MANIPULATED THE SKEETERS TAPE? - aruba did of course!

******look at each aruban version -- at the statement..you would be surprised how easy it was.

Also look at how Arlene tried to (and did) confuse not only the viewers, but Rita Cosby as well........note the differences also in the part following "you'd be surprised......." on the Aruban version, versus what follows it on BOTH the Dr Phil and the Skeeters copies.

DOMPIG TELLS GERALDO THAT THE DR PHIL VERSION WAS CHANGED FROM THE SKEETERS VERSION

In a FOX News report by GERALDO RIVERA on December 1, 2005, after the Skeeters tape of Current Murder Suspect DEEPAK KALPOE aired on Dr. Phil, GERALDO claims that he spoke directly with DOMPIG on November 23, 2005, and DOMPIG told GERALDO that the Dr. Phil version of the Skeeters tape was altered--presumably by person(s) on the Dr. Phil show--from the original version that SKEETERS made available to the ARUBAN Police. (video here of GERALDO on OREILLY)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGPa2pO3-NM&mode=related&search=

12-01-05 Rita Cosby Live and Direct

WHEN PLAYED, THE SKEETERS VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "SHE DID"

Here's what the original statement from polygraph examiner Jamie Skeeters sounds like.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

SKEETERS: I'm sure she had sex with all of you and (INAUDIBLE)

DEEPAK KALPOE, SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY DISAPPEARANCE: She did.

You'd be surprised how simple it was.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

from later in the show pointing out that the tape was unedited from Jamie Skeeters

COSBY: And that's from that unedited tape of Jamie Skeeters and Deepak Kalpoe, the tape that we just got in today. You can see it was pointing towards the hotel room because it wasn't capturing a picture of him. But that's from the actual tape itself. We wanted to show it to you as it is

WHEN PLAYED, ARUBA'S VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "NO, SHE DIDNT"

COSBY: And now this is what Aruban officials sent us late today.

Take a listen.

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

SKEETERS: I'm sure she had sex with all of you and (INAUDIBLE)

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You'd be surprised how simple it would have been.(END AUDIO CLIP)

COSBY: Obviously, a big difference.

snip

SCHIPPERS TRIES TO TELL US WE JUST HEARD THE SKEETER'S VERSION TELL US HE SAID "NO, SHE DIDN'T".

We also find out that Schippers is the one that sent the tape

ARLENE ELLIS SCHIPPER, ARUBAN STRATEGIC COMM. TASK FORCE: Well, it's not what I think, it is what the Dutch forensic institute thinks and what we have also requested the FBI to confirm, which confirmation we haven't received yet. However, the NFI had four investigators separately look at these tapes, and they say that the Dr. Phil show tapes were edited for content in the following order. Just before the word she, there was a cut. And just after the word did, there was a cut.

And then they compared it to the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent the officials, and you have seen that piece, and it says, No, she didn't. And he shakes his head while doing while saying that .
 http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

snip

12-01-05 NANCY GRACE

WHEN PLAYED, THE SKEETERS ((DR PHIL ???)VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "SHE DID"
Also tonight, new developments in the case of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway. Was Deepak Kalpoe intimate with Natalee the night she vanished on the island of Aruba? Dutch officials now say that a tape that aired on U.S. television making that claim was altered. Now we have the uncut version, where Kalpoe clearly answers that he did not have sex with Natalee the night she disappeared. But keep in mind as you listen to this tape, it came from Aruban authorities.

Also tonight, new developments in the case of 18-year-old Natalee Holloway. Was Deepak Kalpoe intimate with Natalee the night she vanished on the island of Aruba? Dutch officials now say that a tape that aired on U.S. television making that claim was altered. Now we have the uncut version , where Kalpoe clearly answers that he did not have sex with Natalee the night she disappeared. But keep in mind as you listen to this tape, it came from Aruban authorities.

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: Nobody forced her to drink then that night?[/i]

DEEPAK KALPOE, SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY DISAPPEARANCE: No.
SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can`t (DELETED) her -- you know? I mean, and I`m sure she had sex with all of you and (INAUDIBLE)
KALPOE: No, she didn`t.
SKEETERS: OK, well, I mean, good. If she did, fine.
KALPOE: You would be surprised how simple it was that night.
(END AUDIO CLIP)
snip

SCHIPPER TRIES TO TELL US THIS IS NOT THE ARUBAN TAPE, IT WAS TAKEN DIRECTLY FROM THE CD ROM THAT MR. SKEETERS SENT TO THE POLICE

SCHIPPER: First of all -- well, he said -- I saw the viewing. I saw the CD-ROM, and he says, No, she didn`t, and he nods his head. He shakes his head no. He has nonverbal communication confirming his denial. However, I want to set something straight. You keep calling this the Aruban tape. This is not the Aruban tape.
DIMOND: Where did it come from?
SCHIPPER: Yes, we sent it to you, but it was taken directly from the CD-ROM that Mr. Skeeters sent to the police here, and that is...
snip
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0512/01/ng.01.html

12-01-05 ABRAMS REPORT

WHEN PLAYED, DR PHIL VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "SHE DID"

And now you can try to figure it out along with us. Now listen very carefully. First, the portion of the interview as played on the Dr. Phil show. This is the one that initially caused the controversy.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

JAMIE SKEETERS, POLYGRAPH EXPERT: And the question I'll ask you is, if you intentionally killed her?

DEEPAK KALPOE, SUSPECT IN NATALEE HOLLOWAY・S DISAPPEARANCE: No.

SKEETERS: If it was an accident, I can help all of you and if you guys were partying, even if somebody had given her a date drug, I'm sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: She did. You'd be surprised how simple it was.

(END AUDIOTAPE)

WHEN PLAYED, THE SKEETERS VERSION SOUNDS LIKE IT SAYS "SHE DID"

ABRAMS: All right, next here's a portion of the interview provided to us by Jamie Skeeters, the polygraph experts who was the one who actually interviewed Kalpoe.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can't (EXPLETIVE DELETED) her.

You know? I mean and I'm sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: She did. You would be surprised how simple it was that night.

(END AUDIOTAPE)
*** from later in the show brought up to show it came from skeeters

ABRAMS: All right. Let me do this. I'm going to play now in order all three. I'm going to play Jamie Skeeters' version again, that's the actual one we got. We went to Jamie Skeeters' office and recorded exactly what he had on his hard drive. Then I want to play the version that Arlene has sent to us.

ABRAMS: And now this. Just hours ago e-mailed to us from the Aruban authorities.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can't (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I'm sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You would be surprised how simple it would have been.
(END AUDIOTAPE)

THESE 2 VERSIONS OF "NO SHE DIDN'T" ARE PLAYED LATER IN THE ABRAMS SHOW

ABRAMS: Boy that sure sounds like she did and you wouldn't it was really easy. All right. Now, this is the version that we got from Arlene in Aruba and I have to tell you, it sounds different.[/i]

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

SKEETERS: Nobody told her that you can't (EXPLETIVE DELETED). You know? I mean and I'm sure she had sex with all of you.

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You would be surprised how simple it was that night.
(END AUDIOTAPE)

NOTE THE DIFFERENCE IN "YOU'D BE SURPRISED..."

ABRAMS: I'm sure wait. That's the version where she said wait

I'm sure she had sex with all of you no, but that's the one where it says no, she didn't. We got that one was wrong because let's put up number six again. Because the version we put up the see this is so confusing that we put up we just put the wrong chyron up for what was said there. The bottom line let's play number six here again.

(BEGIN AUDIOTAPE)

KALPOE: No, she didn't. You would be surprised how simple it was that night.
(END AUDIOTAPE)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10294603/

On 12-1 FOX News GRETA VAN SUSTEREN wrote in her Gretawire blog, Dr. Phil and his staff stand by the tape they aired and claim Deepak admitted and not denied to having sex with Natalee. A representative for the Dr. Phil show specifically said that the show 1) Did not manipulate the Deepak tape in any way; 2) Did not alter what Deepak said in any way and 3) That they would give us [today] the tape they worked from so that we could inspect it to verify what they were claiming. The representative also said the show stands by its position that Deepak said on tape, You would be surprised how simple it was. The implication of that quote is that Deepak had sex with Natalee.[/color=red]

When we listened to the generation of tape provided us the other night from Aruban representatives, our staff thought what was said was, You would be surprised how simple it would have been.[/i]
credit: Freebirder Smile

WHO IS BEHIND THE KALPOE LAWSUIT?

*Steve Cohen stated, that TWO of them admitted to having sex with Natalee.

* Arlene Ellis-Schippers related to Gudio Wever who was arrested on battery charges in the Natalee Holloway case.

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper on the CMB bank of directors

* member of the Aruban Strategic Communications Task Force

* Arlene Ellis-Schipper lied on national TV saying she has a tape of Beth talking to the Prosecutor - a meeting that never took place.

* The Skeeters tape was given to Sam Redmond he stated, by a friend in the Aruba polis dept., and he uploaded it to the internet and tried to sway the public into believing that the tape had been tampered with.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: March 16, 2011, 02:55:37 PM »

Why would the Kalpoes file this defamation lawsuit knowing that the original recording stored on Skeeters' hard drive can be produced as evidence ... evidence that Phil McGraw did not defame them?
credit: Janet

* The cover-up is so large. Because there are people who don't know the truth that are supporting it because their livelihood depends on tourism. Remember, Pesquera said it was a cover-up

- now think of why would they send their people online so early in a missing tourist investigation?

By June 2 - Charles Croes was posting
* Trudy Hassell was in charge of the first search - AWAY from where Natalee was last seen.

* By June June 8, - "LEJUEZ: My client is involved because someone said that they saw a black man in a black jacket and a black pair of pants walking in the pool area approximately around the time that Natalee Holloway probably disappeared

* By June 29, "[STEVE] CROES: I just told them that I witnessed when they dropped the girl at the hotel. But that wasn't true, because I didn't even know these guys.

* Kalpoe attorney's started with their claims of "Article 45" preventing them from producing the documents.

* THEN California court -' Court's Order to Compel from September' & BASICALLY TOLD THE CHICAGO attorneys took a stance which defies common sense!

* Plaintiffs produced on April 13, 2007, documents that consist almost entirely of blogs, transcripts of television programs, online discussions and news articles which had been pulled off the internet.

*They are trying to protect 519 documents, 44 statments Deepak and Saitsh made to Aruba authorities between May 31 and Sept 5 2005.

* Plaintiffs admit they had sex with Ms. Holloway

* emails and IM's to 3rd parties, and Joran where they admit they had sex with Ms. Hollway

* emails sent to Larry Garrison

* trying to hide 38 statements of Joran's

* Delays, continuanaces, Kalpoe's can't get Visa's, change attorney's etc.

IT IS THE SAME AS WITH TRYING TO FIND NATALEE - detract from the truth because they think they can get away with it.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: March 16, 2011, 02:57:46 PM »

FBI HAS THE TAPE - NOT ARUBA Monkey Devil!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,177286,00.html
Thursday, December 01, 2005
By Greta Van Susteren

We are also curious what the FBI has to say about the content of this interview. I was told by Jamie Skeeters on the phone the other night that he originally "taped" this interview directly to his computer hard drive and that he gave the hard drive to the FBI. Of course this hard drive — the "original" — is what will tell us exactly what was said or not said — provided it can be adequately enhanced and analyzed. We don't have access to that hard drive so even after evaluating all the tapes and CD's given us, there could still remain in my mind some question.

WELCOME TO THE USA LEPRECHAUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: March 16, 2011, 02:58:59 PM »

Thanks, Magnolia! 

Well, I hope we made his stomach turn!!

I hope somebody called him the "delicious sporter" while he was reading.
Kermit is really amazing with what he finds.  Hats off to Kermit!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: March 16, 2011, 03:21:44 PM »

http://amigoenieuws.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4797:veterinaire-dienst-waarschuwt-voor-uitbraak-schroefworm&catid=151:artikel-headline-aruba&Itemid=200

Google translation:

Veterinary Service warns of screw worm outbreak

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 5:25 p.m.

ORANGE CITY - In a joint press conference with Department of Health, the Veterinary Service has warned of an outbreak of the worm screw. There are now eight confirmed cases. The larvae of this fly by eating the tissue of the body back and can cause a large wound. Infection is very dangerous for animals but can also pose a risk to humans.

The past two to three weeks, twenty cases of screw worm in animals reported to the Veterinary Department, eight confirmed. This says Pieter Barendsen veterinarian of the Veterinary Service. How the worm has come to Aruba is not known. Initially thought to the import of infected animals from South America, where the worm appears. Because there is no import of sheep and goats has been in the past year is suspected that the worm through hay and agricultural equipment has entered our country.

The screw worm can also infect humans. This happens because the flies lay eggs in wounds and develop into larvae. "Especially for people who are sick and bedridden elderly like the worm is a threat. It is important that people be careful to check for infections and wounds, "said Barendsen. "In Aruba has never been a case of the screw worm in humans have been reported.

Based upon the perniciousness of the Aruban locals this should become an epidemic in humans at lightening speed.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: March 16, 2011, 03:44:03 PM »

FBI Examines Joran Van Der Sloot's Computer Data For Link To Natalee Holloway Murder

The Peruvian police passed over the disc according to Oscar Gonzalez who heads their high technology investigations.

Gonzalez said that the FBI would use the disc to search for information relevant to the Holloway case which remains open in America.

He admitted that “there is additional information that could be of interest” in the confiscated computer of Van der Sloot, who is currently locked in Peru’s Castro Castro prison.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/fbi-examines-joran-van-der-sloots-computer-data-link-natalee-holloway-murder

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: March 16, 2011, 03:49:08 PM »

TICK_TOCK

URINE

&

THE LEPRECHAUNS

PLEASE DO COME TO AMERICA

WE'RE WAITING

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #853 on: March 16, 2011, 03:50:21 PM »

I missed that damn Frog again? That is a quick bugger I tell ya...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: March 16, 2011, 03:59:12 PM »

RIBBIT!!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: March 16, 2011, 04:21:16 PM »

FBI Examines Joran Van Der Sloot's Computer Data For Link To Natalee Holloway Murder

The Peruvian police passed over the disc according to Oscar Gonzalez who heads their high technology investigations.

Gonzalez said that the FBI would use the disc to search for information relevant to the Holloway case which remains open in America.

He admitted that “there is additional information that could be of interest” in the confiscated computer of Van der Sloot, who is currently locked in Peru’s Castro Castro prison.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/03/fbi-examines-joran-van-der-sloots-computer-data-link-natalee-holloway-murder

Notice the headline
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: March 16, 2011, 04:25:31 PM »

I missed that damn Frog again? That is a quick bugger I tell ya...

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #857 on: March 16, 2011, 04:26:17 PM »

A good post from Clint Van Zandt

http://clintvanzandt.newsvine.com/_news/2011/03/07/6213145-joran-van-der-sloot-confirms-he-is-insane-but-just-a-little

Joran Van der Sloot confirms he is "Insane," but just a little

Joran Van der Sloot (23), who many believe had a significant role in the disappearance and suspected murder of American teenager Natalee Holloway, has indicated he will plead guilty by reason of insanity for the violent murder of 21-year-old Peruvian student Stephany Flores. Flores was killed on May 30, 2010, five years to the day when then 18-year-old Holloway disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Van der Sloot and his two male friends, brothers Deepack and Satish Kalpoe, were the last persons known to have been with Holloway on the night of her disappearance. Van der Sloot has "confessed" to being with her when she died and of disposing of her body. His confessions were made to various friends and others, but were never allowed to be the basis of an arrest and prosecution as local Arubian officials believed he was a pathological liar and that no one could tell when he was lying and when he was being truthful.

It there is one thing right that the Arubian Government can do at this point, it is to do nothing and let the wheels of justice in Peru deal with the confessed killer. Flores' father, Ricardo, is a well-known race car driver and a past candidate for Vice President and President in Peru. It is hard to believe that Van der Sloot, who was accustomed to conning and lying his way across Aruba and Holland due to his father's status as a lawyer and judge in training, will be able to have any similar level of success in Peru. And as much as the Holloway family (and most of America) would love to solve the mystery of Natalee's disappearance and lay it once and for all at Joran's feet, he is probably just where he should be for the next 35 years. Let's hope he and the affected families finally find true justice.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: March 16, 2011, 04:28:50 PM »

Beth Holloway

Jan van der Stratten is corrupt to the core of his existence.  He just doesn't deserve any more words..

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/02/13/scared-monkeys-radio-daily-commentary-wednesday-february-13-2008-tonights-dana-pretzer-show-to-be-one-of-the-hardest-hitting-shows-to-date/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: March 16, 2011, 04:56:40 PM »

http://www.arubatoday.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=332&Itemid=1

Raymond Kempen heads up MooMba Beach   
Tuesday, 15 March 2011

HADICURARI - MooMba Restaurant has a new manager who is filled with enthusiasm and zeal to bring the beach-front restaurant next to the Holiday Inn Resort to the highest possible level. The 37-year old has just spent the first week at his new job getting to know the ins and outs of the place. We caught up with him when he was finishing up the group meetings with his employees. This week will be spent getting to know his staffers on a more personal level and after that: the sky is the limit!

Raymond hails from Rotterdam, where he has spent the past fourteen years in the restaurant and bar business; the past five years either in a managerial position or owning a place of his own.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.