April 25, 2024, 11:18:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 6 yr. old stabbed 20+ and survives! Father arrested! Tampa, FL  (Read 1939 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 01, 2011, 04:16:40 PM »

Deputies: Father stabbed young child multiple times

TAMPA -- 
Hillsborough County deputies say a man stabbed his 6-year-old son more than 20 times during a New Year's Eve celebration at the Timber Trace Apartments.

They say Xavier Thomas and the boy were visiting relatives at a home on 58th Street right before midnight. Thomas and the boy then went to a nearby playground. When Thomas returned without the boy, family members questioned him about the child.

Deputies say Thomas then left the area on foot and the family called the Sheriff's Office to report the missing boy. Deputies say, as they arrived at the scene, the child appeared covered in blood.

Emergency crews took the child to St. Joseph's Hospital. He received more than 20 stab wounds to the back, chest, neck and arm. None of the wounds are life-threatening.

Deputies say they discovered Thomas walking on 50th Street near I-4. He is now in custody facing attempted murder charges. Deputies say no motive was given and the child's mother was not at the party.

The boy is identified as Xavier Thomas, Jr. He was born in November of 2004.

Neighbor Daren Deramus says he helped search for the little boy. He was there when the boy re-appeared.

"It wasn't a good sight. Basically, he just had stab wounds all over his body," said Darren Deramus. "He shouldn't have been walking or breathing from what I saw."

Thomas has had prior arrests ranging from domestic violence to drug charges. He is scheduled to have his first court appearance Sunday morning.

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/january/189184/Deputies:-Father-stabbed-young-child-multiple-times

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2011, 04:45:02 PM »

ok, I give up . . . what in the world is wrong with these people???

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2011, 06:17:28 PM »

ok, I give up . . . what in the world is wrong with these people???

I don't know SISTER. I just don't know.   

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.