April 24, 2024, 07:54:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307256 times)
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #220 on: January 30, 2011, 04:34:29 PM »

A month-6 weeks ago= have known for a while as well.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: January 30, 2011, 04:41:36 PM »

TG- Anything is possible. Like LE's been saying, they are doing specific searches, not picking out areas on the map saying "Let's look here". 7 cadaver canine units and a coroner is extremely telling. (Didn't they have a coroner on scene in ZB's recovery as well?)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: January 30, 2011, 04:42:42 PM »

Tracygirl - Rocky Point Rd and Dixie Mountain are both due west of Sauvie Island.  Actually not far at all from Sauvie.  Both are north of Skyline Elementary.

Maybe this map will help.

A = Skyline Elementary
B - Sauvie Island Bridge
C = Dixie Mountain

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #223 on: January 30, 2011, 05:17:11 PM »

This is an important detail I think.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: January 30, 2011, 05:18:46 PM »

Also explains why it's been so quiet from all fronts for such a long time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #225 on: January 30, 2011, 05:23:15 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. – The Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Search & Rescue Unit fought the fog Sunday to search two spots in Portland's West Hills – at the request of the Kyron Horman Task Force.

"I have been waiting for this search to happen for some time now," said Desiree Young, Kyron’s biological mother. "The Kyron Horman Task Force has shared the intelligence information with me, but unfortunately I can’t share that information with the media. I'm excited that today’s search will hopefully bring some closure to this case.”

<snipped>
http://www.kval.com/news/local/114901319.html

WOW 

Wow, my heart breaks for her but I can't imagine the word excited being used to describe "closure" unless it meant it pointed to my child being alive, but with cadaver dogs and a coroner I just don't see it...I guess as a parent you'd want to continue to think they were alive until you couldn't anymore....I am remembering Juliano's mom on NG Friday night and her reaction to the car being found, she has appropriate reactions IMO, although I couldn't imagine being in a interview while they were pulling the car up, I think I'd be hooked to an IV of valium.

That being said I do hope this search is fruitful and brings some answers, not so sure closure is ever acheived, I think it's more of just knowing your child is in heaven and not scared, hurt, hungry etc and some sense of peace in knowing that vs closure....poor Kyron.

Godspeed lil man

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: January 30, 2011, 05:24:29 PM »

I agree.....what about the name on the list cross and the arrest TG, was it wrt a minor?

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #227 on: January 30, 2011, 05:24:32 PM »

Any recent suicides by friends or family from that school list that's been reported?

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #228 on: January 30, 2011, 05:24:47 PM »

Thank you Klaas for the map!

i am stuck on something right now. There is a man in custody who was arrested for sexual abuse I, B Felony and sodemy A Felony

Here is an explanation of what that is.
http://www.ehow.com/info_7776789_difference-felony-sexual-abuse-oregon.html

•A Class B felony in Oregon is rape, sodomy, or sexual penetration, with a person under the age of 14. Consent does not apply to victims under 14. A Class A felony has two separate age brackets for rape and sodomy. If a person is under the age of 12, both rape and sodomy are Class A offenses. Sexual penetration is a Class A felony only if the victim is under 12 years old.

There has been a theory that Kyron was taken/sold/given to someone would this mans crime fit that?

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: January 30, 2011, 05:25:09 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/114899784.html

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #230 on: January 30, 2011, 05:27:40 PM »

Recent suicides like in 6 weeks or more, and it doesn't have to be off that school list. Anyone mentioned in this case? I also wonder if RS's alleged wife and kids have been located to date.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: January 30, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »

Any recent suicides by friends or family from that school list that's been reported?

Not that I know of or heard of. I had thought of perhaps they are looking for a person associated with the case and not Kyron himself?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #232 on: January 30, 2011, 05:34:29 PM »

Thank you Klaas for the map!

i am stuck on something right now. There is a man in custody who was arrested for sexual abuse I, B Felony and sodemy A Felony

Here is an explanation of what that is.
http://www.ehow.com/info_7776789_difference-felony-sexual-abuse-oregon.html

•A Class B felony in Oregon is rape, sodomy, or sexual penetration, with a person under the age of 14. Consent does not apply to victims under 14. A Class A felony has two separate age brackets for rape and sodomy. If a person is under the age of 12, both rape and sodomy are Class A offenses. Sexual penetration is a Class A felony only if the victim is under 12 years old.

There has been a theory that Kyron was taken/sold/given to someone would this mans crime fit that?

Thanks for that explanation, so it was wrt a minor (sorry POS scum W%%^^&@#$#^^$&$#^ )

No clue about what else would fit that crime, but I thought I read over on BOC that Kaine had been at a sex trafficking conference in Portland......so that theory as horrific and vile as it is does get tossed aroung in my head a bit. I pray that is a far fetched theory but know it does happen and far too often, hell is too good for anyone that would sell a child into this or be involved in any way in trafficking a child.

[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: January 30, 2011, 05:36:23 PM »

Not that I know of or heard of. I had thought of perhaps they are looking for a person associated with the case and not Kyron himself?

According to the news - it could be "persons" - see below - "those involved"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html
"We'll be looking for all those things that are Kyron associated," he said, adding that the searchers will also be looking for anything that might have been left by those involved with Kyron's disappearance.

Those = implied more than one person

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #234 on: January 30, 2011, 05:38:30 PM »

Sorry for the OT but I have wanted to ask for weeks now, what is wrt?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: January 30, 2011, 05:38:59 PM »

http://thetruthwillsaveyoursoul-truthteller.blogspot.com/

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #236 on: January 30, 2011, 05:39:28 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/01/30/search-resumes-missing-oregon-boy-kyron-horman/
Search Resumes For Missing Oregon Boy Kyron Horman
January 30, 2011

The search for missing Oregon boy Kyron Horman resumed Sunday when investigators began searching two rural Portland roads, Fox12Oregon.com reports.
(snip)
At least 40 rescue workers and a handful of search dogs are taking part in the effort, Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand told the station.

Lindstrand reportedly said that the search comes after authorities received new information in their investigation. She also said the warmer weather now makes it possible to search those areas with dogs.
(snip)
Search teams scoured the areas between his home and school for days after his disappearance. They've also made numerous trips to Sauvie Island to search the murky waters.
(snip)
Deputies have never revealed whether any clues have been found. They also have never formally named a suspect in the criminal investigation. Kyron's biological parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young, insist stepmother Terri Horman is somehow involved in their son's disappearance.
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: January 30, 2011, 05:40:07 PM »

With Regard To (I believe)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #238 on: January 30, 2011, 05:40:44 PM »

According to the news - it could be "persons" - see below - "those involved"

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html
"We'll be looking for all those things that are Kyron associated," he said, adding that the searchers will also be looking for anything that might have been left by those involved with Kyron's disappearance.

Those = implied more than one person

My guess is they are looking for a possible crime scene and then a dumping area of evidence. I am really thinking this is not just coming from a random tip but someone is talking.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #239 on: January 30, 2011, 05:40:55 PM »

with regards to Sorry, I tend to find an abbreviation for everything lately

[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.