April 25, 2024, 11:09:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307319 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: January 30, 2011, 07:23:24 PM »

If Desiree is excited, that is a strange remark. I hope that means that they are looking for someone else who was involved.

A suicide makes sense, doesn't it?

A suicide does make sense. hmmm anyone know a free sight you can search for recent deaths? Everything I am finding you have to pay

i doubt they are looking for a sucide victim, unfortunately it seems clear they are looking for kyron's body

That is what I thought but then I read Desiree saying she is excited about the search..I am not sure if the word excited would fit, kwim? As with everything in this case, there is nothing clear. Everything has several, if not more, explanations.

I wonder, since we can't hear her voice when she said "excited", maybe it was just a poor choice of words. 
I suppose that is possible.
I really believe they are looking for something specific that brings answers, it could be Kyron or it could be something that links someone to his disappearance. I can't wait for the day the case isn't spoken about in riddles. I am finding that frustrating.

It seems like that day is approaching.  Although, I thought that once before, when it sounded like they were making progress.  This time I think there is more action to back it up.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #281 on: January 30, 2011, 07:24:14 PM »

That is certainly possible MB. If, God for bid it was my boy who was out there, and I had to wait months for him to be found, and I knew the search was finally happening near an area he it thought to be, perhaps "exciting" would fit my feelings as well.

If he is there, I pray he is finally found.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #282 on: January 30, 2011, 07:25:32 PM »

That is certainly possible MB. If, God for bid it was my boy who was out there, and I had to wait months for him to be found, and I knew the search was finally happening near an area he it thought to be, perhaps "exciting" would fit my feelings as well.

If he is there, I pray he is finally found.

Me, too.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #283 on: January 30, 2011, 07:28:37 PM »

If Desiree is excited, that is a strange remark. I hope that means that they are looking for someone else who was involved.

A suicide does make sense. hmmm anyone know a free sight you can search for recent deaths? Everything I am finding you have to pay

i doubt they are looking for a sucide victim, unfortunately it seems clear they are looking for kyron's body
I was confused with this suicide victim scenario. If so, I was thinking that perhaps a note was left with a suicide victim in his/her home, not that they would be looking for one out in the woods. I also believe they have to be looking for Kyron's body.

I think the suicide scenario comes from the fact that some times when people commit a major crime they try to kill themselves. I know some people that have been researching this case has been trying to track down the suicides in the greater portland area. Of course it could have been from someone attempting suicide too.
Ugh, norose I feel like "here we go again". It should be getting dark there within the next hour or so, it is 4:19 on the west coast.  I hope we hear something
I didn't realize people were tracking down suicides in the Portland area. That is why I thought if this could be a note was left, also sometimes a person just can't live with the guilt anymore and confesses. That is how I feel also, here we go again, but it certainly feels like they sure must have some good idea about the area.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: January 30, 2011, 07:29:00 PM »

That is what I thought but then I read Desiree saying she is excited about the search..I am not sure if the word excited would fit, kwim? As with everything in this case, there is nothing clear. Everything has several, if not more, explanations.

I wonder, since we can't hear her voice when she said "excited", maybe it was just a poor choice of words. 
I suppose that is possible.
I really believe they are looking for something specific that brings answers, it could be Kyron or it could be something that links someone to his disappearance. I can't wait for the day the case isn't spoken about in riddles. I am finding that frustrating.

It seems like that day is approaching.  Although, I thought that once before, when it sounded like they were making progress.  This time I think there is more action to back it up.

Yea I think I am trying to be cautiously optimistic that answers are going to come in.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: January 30, 2011, 07:31:06 PM »

What was happening in this case about 6 weeks ago? It would have been in about mid to late December.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: January 30, 2011, 07:38:29 PM »

What was happening in this case about 6 weeks ago? It would have been in about mid to late December.

I don't remember anything being released about the case; however, the weather in the PNW has been really screwed up since Thanksgiving. We had more snow than usual and then a long cold snap. After it warmed up we had alot of problems with flooding and water run-off. Then we had high winds and rain...

Perhaps the delay has more to do with the necessary conditions for the cadaver dogs (above 45 degrees, not currently raining etc)

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: January 30, 2011, 07:38:40 PM »

I was confused with this suicide victim scenario. If so, I was thinking that perhaps a note was left with a suicide victim in his/her home, not that they would be looking for one out in the woods. I also believe they have to be looking for Kyron's body.

I took it to mean was there a recent suicide - approximately 6 weeks ago - one that would have left information wrt Kyron that may have lead LE to the place to search.  Not that today's search is for a suicide victim. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: January 30, 2011, 07:39:04 PM »

I'll answer my own question. One thing is the list of names came out in mid December, right?
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: January 30, 2011, 07:44:14 PM »

I'll answer my own question. One thing is the list of names came out in mid December, right?

The list was made public, but that wouldn't have been new info for LE. Are you saying that someone provided info based on the release of the list or that something happened because of the public release of the list? Use little words and short sentences, because I am not very bright today! 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #290 on: January 30, 2011, 07:45:39 PM »

Very good.  Yes, they wanted to know if there were any names left off as well as any names that didn't belong on the list.  I find the latter interesting...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #291 on: January 30, 2011, 07:47:45 PM »

In early December LE said this....snipped from an article
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/12/multnomah_county_sheriff_dan_s_2.html

"The scope is narrowing. My belief is we should be relatively close to something by then; that's why I set the time frame I did," Staton said. "While we may not be at an arrest or an indictment phase, we're going to have it narrowed down to a point where we may be calling out a suspect, identifying certain people or things."

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: January 30, 2011, 07:49:20 PM »

The list was made public, but that wouldn't have been new info for LE. Are you saying that someone provided info based on the release of the list or that something happened because of the public release of the list? Use little words and short sentences, because I am not very bright today! 

Well something lead to them wanting to search the area 6 weeks ago. I am just trying to figure out what we know was happening in the case in that time leading up to that
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #293 on: January 30, 2011, 07:56:29 PM »

On December 21st Desiree made a statement on a local news station that Terri will be arrested.
http://www.localnewscomesfirst.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=431&task=videodirectlink&id=6971
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #294 on: January 30, 2011, 07:58:15 PM »

IM it is confusing but I would guess he is saying it is supposed to be done today, he doubts that though and if it not done they are not coming back tomorrow, (I am guessing because they thought it would be done today) and may come back next week. (because it will take that much time to plan a 2nd search..I don't know, that is my guess.

Extremely confusing since he said he was doubtful or not optimistic they would be done today, but if I were Kaine or Desiree and knew this were areas they had planned to search on specidic information for 6 weeks, I'd be pizzed and a crazed mommy knowing that they weren't going back tomorrow since they had ample time to plan for more than a 2 day search, and also the stmt that it wasn't a given they would return next week?? Unless it's weather related I'd be searching myself or camped out on LE's desk demanding they go back. I can't even begin to imagine the frustration they are living thru and this would just make me go ballistic. Par for the course in this case since everything is so d@mn frustrating!

Thanks for your input though

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: January 30, 2011, 07:58:33 PM »

End of December Terri withdrew for a 2nd time her request to see Kiara.

http://www.kval.com/news/local/112506339.html?

There was a lot going on in December.
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #296 on: January 30, 2011, 08:00:03 PM »

Very good.  Yes, they wanted to know if there were any names left off as well as any names that didn't belong on the list.  I find the latter interesting...

I agree, makes me wonder if they were able to pinpoint a name, get some information and had to wait until conditions were better for a search

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: January 30, 2011, 08:00:55 PM »

On December 21st Desiree made a statement on a local news station that Terri will be arrested.
http://www.localnewscomesfirst.com/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=431&task=videodirectlink&id=6971

Yes, Desiree did and she said that with a conviction in her voice.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #298 on: January 30, 2011, 08:02:49 PM »

IM it is confusing but I would guess he is saying it is supposed to be done today, he doubts that though and if it not done they are not coming back tomorrow, (I am guessing because they thought it would be done today) and may come back next week. (because it will take that much time to plan a 2nd search..I don't know, that is my guess.

Extremely confusing since he said he was doubtful or not optimistic they would be done today, but if I were Kaine or Desiree and knew this were areas they had planned to search on specidic information for 6 weeks, I'd be pizzed and a crazed mommy knowing that they weren't going back tomorrow since they had ample time to plan for more than a 2 day search, and also the stmt that it wasn't a given they would return next week?? Unless it's weather related I'd be searching myself or camped out on LE's desk demanding they go back. I can't even begin to imagine the frustration they are living thru and this would just make me go ballistic. Par for the course in this case since everything is so d@mn frustrating!

Thanks for your input though

I wish I had a link, but I read that there were specific conditions that were best for searching.  It said two days after it rained, when it was sunny and the temp was between 65-80 or something like that!  Sounds crazy, huh?  But it is amazing that dogs are able to find scents so long afterwards, so I can't blame them for having certain ideal conditions like that.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: January 30, 2011, 08:06:40 PM »

Puzzler the interview that Stanton did in the beginning of December is the one you have talked about alot. Is that that interview he talks about losing valuable time? I cannot find a working video of that interview, does anyone have that?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.