March 29, 2024, 08:27:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 306086 times)
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #320 on: January 30, 2011, 10:57:48 PM »

Calling it BREAKING NEWS:

http://www.kptv.com/news/26667764/detail.html

Investigators Resume Search For Kyron Horman
Boy Missing Since June 4, 2010

POSTED: 7:57 am PST January 30, 2011
UPDATED: 8:14 am PST January 30, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The search for missing boy Kyron Horman will resume today when crews search near two rural Portland roads.

At least 40 rescue workers and a handful of search dogs will take part in the effort, says Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand.

They're focusing on Northwest Skyline Road near Rocky Point Road, plus a gravel road in the Dixie Mountain area.

Lindstrand says the search comes about due to information gained during the investigation and authorities say the warmer weather now makes it possible to search those areas with dogs.

((SNIPPED))

Is this nursery in any way connected to the landscapers who have been mentioned in the past as possibly being involved? I am not sure if we can use names or initials, so hopefully someone will know what I am attempting  to ask.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #321 on: January 30, 2011, 11:20:09 PM »

What nursery?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: January 30, 2011, 11:24:18 PM »

Does anyone know how the Hormans heat the home?

http://www.trulia.com/homes/Oregon/Portland/sold/767865-15725-Nw-Sheltered-Nook-Rd-Portland-OR-97231

Official property, sales, and tax information from county (public) records as of 11/2009:

* Single Family Residential
    * 4 Bedrooms
    * 1 Bathroom
    * 1,676 sqft
    * Lot Size: 4.63 acres
    * Built In 1933
    * Stories: 1 story with attic and basement
    * Heating: Heat Pump
    * Exterior Walls: Wood
    * Roof: Composition Shingle
    * Basement: Unfinished Basement
    * Foundation: Concrete
    * Style: Other
    * Fireplace
    * County: Multnomah
    * Tax Rate Code Area: 278
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #323 on: January 30, 2011, 11:24:23 PM »

One other thing. If Kyron is found there, or any where, I pray to God that those people involved, suffer the cruelest punishment possible.

You Monkeys know how I've never given up on the hope that he was alive somewhere, but now I feel otherwise.

I felt this was coming but I didn't want to face it. What an emotional case. These poor children. WTH is wrong with this world?

I'm right beside you, Sassifrass.  I tried to hold out hope, against all odds.  I'm losing it now, too.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: January 30, 2011, 11:35:42 PM »

What nursery?
Appears  in the upper left of the pic possibly a nursery or tree farm?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #325 on: January 30, 2011, 11:37:31 PM »

I was thinking about the suicide.  I think that would be more easily found.  I don't think a person would struggle off into the woods to do it or go down a ravine.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #326 on: January 30, 2011, 11:56:34 PM »

What nursery?
To me, where the road curves around from north to east, it passes in front of a nursery of some sort, perhaps a tree farm. 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #327 on: January 31, 2011, 12:10:09 AM »

There's an interesting post over at Blinks about the Sauvie Island man who shot a cop.  Blink kind of alludes to a connection between this man and Kyron's disappearance.  The new searches do come so soon after the shooting.

This also reminds me of Sebastian's psychic friend's vision(?) of a hillbilly type man.  Blink has a picture of David Durham in the post, and he looks (IMO) kind of like a hill billy type.  I have to admit that I don't really buy into psychic stuff, but I do find it interesting.

Please include the link back when you refer to an article or post from another site, including Blinks.  MB

Edit to correct Mr. Durhams first name.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:39:00 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: January 31, 2011, 12:14:52 AM »

Okay…I was hopeful earlier today when I heard of these searches and how confident the deputy sheriff sounded.  For the past couple of hours, though, I’ve been mulling things over.
Today there was a search with cadaver dogs for all things Kyron and we were told LE’s been planning this search for about 6 weeks, just waiting on the weather to clear up.  So, LE has planned this search with cadaver dogs for quite a while. 
Just a few days ago, we were so happy to hear that Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and Washington State Patrol have teamed up to get Kyron Horman’s face on trucks that run nationwide.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Image-of-Kyron-displayed-on-trucks-that-travel/Dpr3fi__Q0C_amLgCbUELg.cspx

So…what’s going on here?  Multnomah County LE has planned for weeks to search with cadaver dogs and at the same time worked with Washington State Patrol to get Kyron’s face on trucks? 
Just who are the cadaver dogs supposed to be finding? Kyron? Or other people? Or both?

I was thinking back on all of the strange reports that have happened in this case. There was the report of a person being taken in the woods and being shot or something like that, anyone remember that? Does anyone recall where that was supposed to be?

I am not sure what is going on. I would guess they are looking for a body of someone or why use cadaver dogs. Is it Kyron? Is it someone who was killed or committed suicide? I think it is fair to say they are looking for a possible crime scene and possible dumped evidence. 11 different area's that is a lot... I read that and feared something such as what happened to Zahra to be honest with you all, I hope that is not the case. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #329 on: January 31, 2011, 12:16:24 AM »

There's an interesting post over at Blinks about the Sauvie Island man who shot a cop.  Blink kind of alludes to a connection between this man and Kyron's disappearance.  The new searches do come so soon after the shooting.

This also reminds me of Sebastian's psychic friend's vision(?) of a hillbilly type man.  Blink has a picture of David Durham in the post, and he looks (IMO) kind of like a hill billy type.  I have to admit that I don't really buy into psychic stuff, but I do find it interesting. Please include the link back when you refer to an article or post on another site, including Blink's.  MB
Edit to correct Mr. Durham's first name.  MB

Did they find that man yet?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:39:47 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #330 on: January 31, 2011, 12:16:36 AM »

What nursery?

Looks like a possible Christmas tree farm to me.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: January 31, 2011, 12:19:34 AM »

Klaas does a cool copy and post thing with Blinks post with me you get the title and a link, lol.

Fugitive Cop Shooter David Durham’s House Located In NEW Kyron Horman Search Grid

http://blinkoncrime.com/
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: January 31, 2011, 12:21:07 AM »

Okay…I was hopeful earlier today when I heard of these searches and how confident the deputy sheriff sounded.  For the past couple of hours, though, I’ve been mulling things over.
Today there was a search with cadaver dogs for all things Kyron and we were told LE’s been planning this search for about 6 weeks, just waiting on the weather to clear up.  So, LE has planned this search with cadaver dogs for quite a while. 
Just a few days ago, we were so happy to hear that Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and Washington State Patrol have teamed up to get Kyron Horman’s face on trucks that run nationwide.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Image-of-Kyron-displayed-on-trucks-that-travel/Dpr3fi__Q0C_amLgCbUELg.cspx

So…what’s going on here?  Multnomah County LE has planned for weeks to search with cadaver dogs and at the same time worked with Washington State Patrol to get Kyron’s face on trucks? 
Just who are the cadaver dogs supposed to be finding? Kyron? Or other people? Or both?

I was thinking back on all of the strange reports that have happened in this case. There was the report of a person being taken in the woods and being shot or something like that, anyone remember that? Does anyone recall where that was supposed to be?

I am not sure what is going on. I would guess they are looking for a body of someone or why use cadaver dogs. Is it Kyron? Is it someone who was killed or committed suicide? I think it is fair to say they are looking for a possible crime scene and possible dumped evidence. 11 different area's that is a lot... I read that and feared something such as what happened to Zahra to be honest with you all, I hope that is not the case. 

If I am thinking of the same thing you are, that man reported hearing the gunshot somewhere really south of Portland, I think maybe around Corvallis or Junction City?  I don't recall it so well. I lean toward JC.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #333 on: January 31, 2011, 12:22:59 AM »

This also reminds me of Sebastian's psychic friend's vision(?) of a hillbilly type man.  Blink has a picture of David Durham in the post, and he looks (IMO) kind of like a hill billy type.  I have to admit that I don't really buy into psychic stuff, but I do find it interesting.
Please include the link back when you refer to an article or post from another site, including Blink's.  MB

Edit to correct Mr. Durham's first name. 

Did they find that man yet?

Oh, yeah, his name is David Durham.  I got Anthony from somewhere...  He is still on the run as far as I know.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:41:45 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #334 on: January 31, 2011, 12:24:23 AM »

What nursery?

Looks like a possible Christmas tree farm to me.

I agree, it looks like a Christmas tree farm.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: January 31, 2011, 12:24:31 AM »

Brandi, that's what I thought too.  From street view you can't see much, but the portion closer to the street appears to be more like bushes.  I just found it odd that all the sudden it pops up near a search area. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: January 31, 2011, 12:26:26 AM »

Klaas does a cool copy and post thing with Blinks post with me you get the title and a link, lol.

Fugitive Cop Shooter David Durham’s House Located In NEW Kyron Horman Search Grid

I knew she was getting ready to post but she didn't tell me she was done: 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: January 31, 2011, 12:26:36 AM »

Brandi, that's what I thought too.  From street view you can't see much, but the portion closer to the street appears to be more like bushes.  I just found it odd that all the sudden it pops up near a search area. 

Yup.

I hear ya!

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #338 on: January 31, 2011, 12:28:06 AM »

I knew she was getting ready to post but she didn't tell me she was done: 

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: January 31, 2011, 12:30:42 AM »

This guy in Blink's post is also a LANDSCAPER
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.