April 17, 2024, 10:56:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307082 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: January 31, 2011, 12:31:38 AM »

Well what the heck? I don't remember hitting post, it just posted! Strange.

Thanks Klaas I like your version better.
I just commented on her site that I think many people have been waiting for someone to mess up or another crime to be committed. When this was posted about this man a couple of days ago I found it interesting forsure. Maybe there is some link? I find it particularly interesting that he is a landscaper, was a member of the teachers union and pretty much lost his mind in July. If he is not involved it sure is a coincidence. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #341 on: January 31, 2011, 12:31:53 AM »

There's an interesting post over at Blinks about the Sauvie Island man who shot a cop.  Blink kind of alludes to a connection between this man and Kyron's disappearance.  The new searches do come so soon after the shooting.

This also reminds me of Sebastian's psychic friend's vision(?) of a hillbilly type man.  Blink has a picture of David Durham in the post, and he looks (IMO) kind of like a hill billy type.  I have to admit that I don't really buy into psychic stuff, but I do find it interesting.
Please include the link back when you refer to an article or post from another site, including Blink's. MB
Edit to correct Mr. Durham's first name.

Did they find that man yet?

Oh, yeah, his name is David Durham.  I got Anthony from somewhere...  He is still on the run as far as I know.

His name is David Anthony Durham and yes, he is still on the run

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-who-fled-into-816066.html
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:44:29 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: January 31, 2011, 12:35:06 AM »

Klaas was he a teacher as well? It says he was a member of the teachers union? Now if I hear he is a natural red head, a body builder and is a science teacher I am done!

Could this man be a link? I recall his brother had said he felt paranoid that the police were coming for him, the brother had said it was because of pain killers he was taking for an injury, but was it? How did he injure himself anyway?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #343 on: January 31, 2011, 12:37:54 AM »

Amanda B.
★★★★★ Best place for a car loan!

Amanda B. | insider Insider | Rank: 19,440 5 Portland Teachers Credit Union

PTCU is the place to go for a low-interest car loan. Easy to join as any student ior alumni of an Oregon College is eligible. Standards are fairly loose for joining, check them out!

Report Abuse

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons
Write_a_review
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #344 on: January 31, 2011, 12:38:51 AM »

the info on the teachers credit union is from this site

http://www.insiderpages.com/b/3720212933/portland-teachers-credit-union-portland
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: January 31, 2011, 12:38:58 AM »

Snipped from Blinks site,
Edit to add Link MB  http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
"Durham’s home on Sauvie Island, is directly adjacent to a highly publicized sighting from a tipster in the Kyron Horman disappearance investigation named “Chas” who claimed to have seen Kyron and a woman with long red hair the morning of his disappearance at approximately 9:15AM on his way to work, in a white truck."

Ahh this guy has long hair? It does look sort of red...just saying.

Could they be looking for this man in the woods? Is that the reason for the cadaver dogs?

« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:52:00 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: January 31, 2011, 12:42:02 AM »

Edit to add Link MB  http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
"Durham’s home on Sauvie Island, is directly adjacent to a highly publicized sighting from a tipster in the Kyron Horman disappearance investigation named “Chas” who claimed to have seen Kyron and a woman with long red hair the morning of his disappearance at approximately 9:15AM on his way to work, in a white truck."

Could they be looking for this man in the woods? Is that the reason for the cadaver dogs?

IMO they are looking for Kyron with the cadaver dogs.  They believe this Durham guy has gone to the pacific coast of Oregon.  
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:51:14 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: January 31, 2011, 12:44:54 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/kyron_horman_search_starts_wit.html

Kyron Horman search starts with optimism, ends in frustration
Published: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 8:24 PM     Updated: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 8:53 PM

((snipped))

By 4 p.m. Sunday, searchers had called it quits for the day. They debriefed with the search coordinators before leaving soggy and cold -- and without new clues about Kyron's location.

Gustafson said at this point, search efforts are not time-sensitive. But the desire for closure isn't going away.

"We want to solve this case," he said.

((snipped))
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: January 31, 2011, 12:45:25 AM »

Klaas one thing is forsure, they were looking for someone's body today and it is connected.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: January 31, 2011, 01:12:40 AM »

This guy in Blink's post is also a LANDSCAPER
I just read that!  Curiouser and curiouser, unless they are calling every Tom, Dick and Harry who ever worked for a lawn  maintenance company landscapers .  IF all these people are true landscaper then chances of them having at least a passing acquaintance with each other are tremendous.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: January 31, 2011, 01:19:24 AM »

My head is spinning and I feel like I can't put two words together. When I first heard of the man on the run I thought of Kyron, I think this is something. Or I hope so at least.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: January 31, 2011, 01:22:27 AM »

Is the search effort today in the area of Cornelius Pass?

Janet

+++++++

Jim Kelley

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #352 on: January 31, 2011, 01:27:07 AM »

So many good points being made on Blinks site worth reading. Many are saying his paranoia could have been due to the Feb 1st date nearing and the guilt of the crime was what was driving him crazy. LE could have been watching him for all we know. Then the connection between Chas's tip and where this man once lived. This is either connected or the biggest coincidence ever.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: January 31, 2011, 01:29:01 AM »

TG  I think I found what you were referring to, a witness who said he had seen the truck, heard a gunshot and saw someone come out of the woods with a shovel.  His name is DeWitt and it was near Junction City, OR, which is close to Eugene, if you are familiar with Oregon.  Sorry I don't have a good link.  I think this witness was generally dismissed.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #354 on: January 31, 2011, 01:29:33 AM »

taken from blinks site.

Here is one link from months ago concerning “Chas” and what he he saw and reported to LE back on June 4th.
http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

(snip from link above)
“Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

“It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

“I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

But when “Chas” pulled up next to this truck, he saw that it wasn’t his friend, it was a red-haired woman, he didn’t recognize.

He later realized that “red-haired” woman was Terri Horman.”

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: January 31, 2011, 01:30:26 AM »

TG  I think I found what you were referring to, a witness who said he had seen the truck, heard a gunshot and saw someone come out of the woods with a shovel.  His name is DeWitt and it was near Junction City, OR, which is close to Eugene, if you are familiar with Oregon.  Sorry I don't have a good link.  I think this witness was generally dismissed.

Thank you yes that is it.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #356 on: January 31, 2011, 01:33:25 AM »

Goodnight, all.  I pray tomorrow we will have some news. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: January 31, 2011, 01:34:42 AM »

So many good points being made on Blinks site worth reading. Many are saying his paranoia could have been due to the Feb 1st date nearing and the guilt of the crime was what was driving him crazy. LE could have been watching him for all we know. Then the connection between Chas's tip and where this man once lived. This is either connected or the biggest coincidence ever.

Blink responded to my question, it is his current residence..
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: January 31, 2011, 01:40:20 AM »

Crazy posting by Tracygirl again, sorry folks.

So is it possible this man could be who took Kyron out of the school and Terri went to get Kyron from him and was seen by this Chas person? It doesn't mean he hurt Kyron or anything he could be the person who helped Terri get him out of the school.

I am off for the night. My head is spinning and my thoughts are all jumbled at the moment and I have a headache. I am sort of feeling like I did when John Gardner was arrested for Chelsea Kings murder. It was coming together and making sense. Could this be the one thing that finally gives answers? I sure hope so
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #359 on: January 31, 2011, 01:54:49 AM »

IMO they are looking for Kyron with the cadaver dogs.  They believe this Durham guy has gone to the pacific coast of Oregon.  

I get it now, sorry I don't know Oregon at all! He had shot the patrol officer in Lincoln which is near the ocean and north of Waldport where they found the dog. I see. I was thinking he was around the Portland area when he shot the police officer. So no, they would not be searching for him in todays search. He lives in Sauvie though according to Blink.  
Ok now going to bed. Good night everyone
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:50:40 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.