April 17, 2024, 07:38:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307080 times)
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #360 on: January 31, 2011, 02:14:27 AM »

IIRC,wasnt there a marina near rocky point, when i look it up i get
a old RP road and lower RP road, but not that close to skyline
maybe 2 seperate search areas,maybe a local knows
map
http://tinyurl.com/65uvtvc

logie and rocky point bike route
http://www.mapmyride.com/ride/united-states/or/portland/227481783
http://pdxcyclingonline.com/logie-trailrocky-point-loop-0011/
http://www.bikely.com/maps/bike-path/NW-Portland-to-Rocky-Point

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #361 on: January 31, 2011, 02:24:18 AM »

Did Durham have a child in Skyline?  What job was he holding on the exact day Ky went missing?  Did it place him near the school if so?
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #362 on: January 31, 2011, 10:28:26 AM »

There's an interesting post over at Blinks about the Sauvie Island man who shot a cop.  Blink kind of alludes to a connection between this man and Kyron's disappearance.  The new searches do come so soon after the shooting.
Edit to add link MB Link:  http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
Edit to correct Mr. Durham's firs name.  MB
This also reminds me of Sebastian's psychic friend's vision(?) of a hillbilly type man.  Blink has a picture of David Durham in the post, and he looks (IMO) kind of like a hill billy type.  I have to admit that I don't really buy into psychic stuff, but I do find it interesting.

Did they find that man yet?

Oh, yeah, his name is David Durham.  I got Anthony from somewhere...  He is still on the run as far as I know.

His name is David Anthony Durham and yes, he is still on the run

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-who-fled-into-816066.html
 From the article:Michael Durham says his brother lost touch with reality several months ago after taking pain medication for an injured shoulder.   He may have had some trouble with the pain meds, but I have never heard of anyone losing touch with reality like this. So it makes me wonder what else was he all on?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:53:56 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: January 31, 2011, 10:48:08 AM »

Snipped from Blinks site,
Edit to add link back to article MB Link:  http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
"Durham’s home on Sauvie Island, is directly adjacent to a highly publicized sighting from a tipster in the Kyron Horman disappearance investigation named “Chas” who claimed to have seen Kyron and a woman with long red hair the morning of his disappearance at approximately 9:15AM on his way to work, in a white truck."

Ahh this guy has long hair? It does look sort of red...just saying.

Could they be looking for this man in the woods? Is that the reason for the cadaver dogs?

Just saw his picture - this guy has really long hair for a guy - and it does sort of look reddish in the picture.  

« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:57:07 AM by MuffyBee » Logged

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: January 31, 2011, 10:51:27 AM »

Snipped from Blinks site,
Edit to add link MB Link:  http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
"Durham’s home on Sauvie Island, is directly adjacent to a highly publicized sighting from a tipster in the Kyron Horman disappearance investigation named “Chas” who claimed to have seen Kyron and a woman with long red hair the morning of his disappearance at approximately 9:15AM on his way to work, in a white truck."

Ahh this guy has long hair? It does look sort of red...just saying.

Could they be looking for this man in the woods? Is that the reason for the cadaver dogs?

Just saw his picture - this guy has really long hair for a guy - and it does sort of look reddish in the picture.  

He does appear to have reddish hair, and I suppose if you drove by him and didn't get a real good look he could appear from a distance with the long hair to be a woman.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:57:26 AM by MuffyBee » Logged
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: January 31, 2011, 10:57:42 AM »

If Durham was a landscaper, I wonder how he obtained clients? Did he advertise on Craigslist? Didn't we hear way back that Terri found a landscaper on Craigslist? I have wondered after all of this time why Desiree and Kaine have not come out more in the media. I am starting to feel like they have known some things for a longer time than we would have imagined. I think that LE are just tying up loose ends now. At least I hope so. No parent wants their child found deceased, but I can tell you by my friendship with Amber Dubois mom that closure really does start when they get their babies home. It is such a relief to know that they are not out there possibly suffering. While the child is missing, they cannot focus on anything but bringing that child home. Once the child is home and the parents are able to give them a proper burial that is a very big start in the process. Carrie, Amber's mom has been able to throw herself into helping others and is planning a fundraiser for Team Amber Rescue. She also works with missing runaways etc. All of these cases are so senseless and tragic and I hope that Terri pays the highest price. Gardner is in the same prison with Charles Manson from what I have heard. He gets to look over his shoulders for the rest of his miserable life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: January 31, 2011, 11:02:20 AM »

Did Durham have a child in Skyline?  What job was he holding on the exact day Ky went missing?  Did it place him near the school if so?
That is what I have been wondering, along with, did the police find something in his home that has to do with Kyron?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: January 31, 2011, 11:06:02 AM »

That is what I have been wondering, along with, did the police find something in his home that has to do with Kyron?

So you think they found something months ago that had to do with Kyron and they couldn't search until now and coincidentally, he shot an officer and took off?  Personally, I don't think that is likely.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: January 31, 2011, 11:08:54 AM »

So you think they found something months ago that had to do with Kyron and they couldn't search until now and coincidentally, he shot an officer and took off?  Personally, I don't think that is likely.
No, I personally don't understand how this guy who shot an officer even connects with this case, wish someone would explain this better.
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: January 31, 2011, 11:24:55 AM »

after reading blinks article, i have to say that i definitely think it's possible this guy could be involved, or at least definitely needs to be looked at further...

-his property connects to the search sites
-he sustained an injury in june of 2010 (could he have sustained an injury from doing something to kyron?)
-his mental state has been deteriorating since june
-eyewitness reports that kyron was in the area of his home on the day he went missing
-he is a landscaper
-he shot a police officer, which to me, could mean that he is desperate and maybe was paranoid that they were pulling him over to arrest him for kyron's disappearance so in a final act of desperation because in his mind he has nothing left to lose, shot the officer..

i could be way off, just wanted to post what i was thinking..this case is so heartbreaking 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: January 31, 2011, 11:26:34 AM »

Do we know of this man, Durham, drives or has access to a white truck?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #371 on: January 31, 2011, 11:27:59 AM »

http://www.registerguard.com/csp/cms/sites/web/updates/25836569-55/durham-palmer-waldport-wanted-police.csp

This article states that Durham designs his own camaflouge clothing?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: January 31, 2011, 11:33:42 AM »

Do we know of this man, Durham, drives or has access to a white truck?

I was going to ask the same question! Hmmmmmmmmmm.. I checked his picture out.. his hair does look reddish. Could it have been him that was seen by this Chas person and perhaps not terri? <not that I am sticking up for her>  Just seems odd all of a sudden. IMO
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #373 on: January 31, 2011, 11:35:56 AM »

There's an interesting post over at Blinks about the Sauvie Island man who shot a cop.  Blink kind of alludes to a connection between this man and Kyron's disappearance.  The new searches do come so soon after the shooting.
Edit to add link MB Link:  http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/
Edit to correct Mr. Durham's firs name.  MB
This also reminds me of Sebastian's psychic friend's vision(?) of a hillbilly type man.  Blink has a picture of David Durham in the post, and he looks (IMO) kind of like a hill billy type.  I have to admit that I don't really buy into psychic stuff, but I do find it interesting.

Did they find that man yet?

Oh, yeah, his name is David Durham.  I got Anthony from somewhere...  He is still on the run as far as I know.

His name is David Anthony Durham and yes, he is still on the run

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-who-fled-into-816066.html
 From the article:Michael Durham says his brother lost touch with reality several months ago after taking pain medication for an injured shoulder.   He may have had some trouble with the pain meds, but I have never heard of anyone losing touch with reality like this. So it makes me wonder what else was he all on?

The timing is very interesting.  If he hurt his shoulder 6 months ago...is he STILL on meds for the shoulder?

Sounds like something happened to trigger his paranoia.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: January 31, 2011, 11:41:40 AM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/26615319/detail.html

This article states that Durham has worked for Williamette Print & Bluepring for the past 18 years.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #375 on: January 31, 2011, 11:44:10 AM »

Just thinking out loud:

If you lost your job 6 months ago over "erratic behavior" - wouldn't you look at getting the doctor to give you a different kind of pain pill for your shoulder?

If your family members saw you loosing touch with reality and they presumed it was over meds taken for pain for a shoulder, wouldn't you try to get your brother to obtain a different medicine?

Somehow, I don't think its just the medicine. 

I think Durham has previous mental problems, OR something happened to trigger mental problems (then...the meds could have exasperated the issue).

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #376 on: January 31, 2011, 11:48:04 AM »

I don't think its the meds either.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #377 on: January 31, 2011, 11:50:51 AM »

According to white pages, Durham used to live in Rhododendron Oregon. It is an hour away from Portland. I wonder if he could be holed up there somewhere?

Link?  TY.  MB
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 12:10:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #378 on: January 31, 2011, 11:50:53 AM »

Just thinking out loud:

If you lost your job 6 months ago over "erratic behavior" - wouldn't you look at getting the doctor to give you a different kind of pain pill for your shoulder?

If your family members saw you loosing touch with reality and they presumed it was over meds taken for pain for a shoulder, wouldn't you try to get your brother to obtain a different medicine?

Somehow, I don't think its just the medicine. 

I think Durham has previous mental problems, OR something happened to trigger mental problems (then...the meds could have exasperated the issue).

I totally agree with you, this man didn't all of a sudden lose touch from taking pain pills, just don't believe that. Previous mental issues and something to trigger a bigger lose of reality seems more likely. Or even some other pills he was taking could have added to this. Besides the location of his home, what else is connecting him to this case? I don't see how shooting at an officer could even be remotely connected to this case, unless something was found to connect it?
sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: January 31, 2011, 12:01:47 PM »

something else that could connect him to the case, quoted directly from blinks site:

www.blinkoncrime.com

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.