April 19, 2024, 01:14:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307120 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #40 on: January 21, 2011, 06:42:14 PM »

Thank you Muffy! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: January 21, 2011, 07:37:07 PM »

I am still praying that Kyron is found soon and that LE is putting together an airtight case.  It has been so long and he is so terribly missed by those who love him. Please let this end for them soon so they can have some closure.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: January 21, 2011, 09:18:22 PM »

http://www.wsp.wa.gov/information/releases/2011_archive/mr012111c.htm

Olympia – Washington State Patrol’s Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit has partnered with Oregon’s Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to include Kyron Horman in the WSP Homeward Bound Program. Photos of Kyron Horman will be placed on trailers with Gordon Trucking Inc. (GTI), whose trucks travel on routes nationwide.

Kyron Horman was last seen on the morning of June 4, 2010, when he disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Portland. He had been attending a science fair with his step mother and was last seen on his way to class that morning. 

The Homeward Bound Program has also recently contributed to the recovery of three children abducted in 2006.

In December 2006, three victims, Mayra (12), Exell (10) and Edward (5) were abducted by their non-custodial father, Rangel Ramirez-Manzano, in Everett, WA. Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office was the lead agency and the Washington State Patrol Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit assisted in the investigation. Investigators believed that Mr. Ramirez-Manzano had fled with the victims to Mexico.

In an effort to generate more leads and tips and increase the exposure for the victims, all three children were featured in the Homeward Bound program in September of 2007. Their trailers were used in several community outreach events and circulated nationwide focusing on states that share a border with Mexico.

On January 14, 2011, all three children were recovered and reunited with their mother back in the U.S.  While the children were not recovered as a direct result of a tip from the Homeward Bound Program, the exposure they received contributed to this case being kept in the forefront and their ultimate recovery from Mexico.

The Homeward Bound Program works on two premises: first, that increased exposure of missing children cases increases the chance of recovery.  Second, because people spend a significant amount of time in their vehicles, placing the photos of the missing children on vehicles is an ideal way to increase public awareness of specific missing children cases.

The Homeward Bound Program is excited about this partnership with Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and hopes that it will lead to additional partnerships within other states and most importantly the safe recovery of abducted children.
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #43 on: January 21, 2011, 11:26:22 PM »

Olympia – Washington State Patrol’s Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit has partnered with Oregon’s Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office to include Kyron Horman in the WSP Homeward Bound Program. Photos of Kyron Horman will be placed on trailers with Gordon Trucking Inc. (GTI), whose trucks travel on routes nationwide.

Kyron Horman was last seen on the morning of June 4, 2010, when he disappeared from Skyline Elementary School in Portland. He had been attending a science fair with his step mother and was last seen on his way to class that morning. 

The Homeward Bound Program has also recently contributed to the recovery of three children abducted in 2006.

In December 2006, three victims, Mayra (12), Exell (10) and Edward (5) were abducted by their non-custodial father, Rangel Ramirez-Manzano, in Everett, WA. Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office was the lead agency and the Washington State Patrol Missing and Unidentified Persons Unit assisted in the investigation. Investigators believed that Mr. Ramirez-Manzano had fled with the victims to Mexico.

In an effort to generate more leads and tips and increase the exposure for the victims, all three children were featured in the Homeward Bound program in September of 2007. Their trailers were used in several community outreach events and circulated nationwide focusing on states that share a border with Mexico.

On January 14, 2011, all three children were recovered and reunited with their mother back in the U.S.  While the children were not recovered as a direct result of a tip from the Homeward Bound Program, the exposure they received contributed to this case being kept in the forefront and their ultimate recovery from Mexico.

The Homeward Bound Program works on two premises: first, that increased exposure of missing children cases increases the chance of recovery.  Second, because people spend a significant amount of time in their vehicles, placing the photos of the missing children on vehicles is an ideal way to increase public awareness of specific missing children cases.

The Homeward Bound Program is excited about this partnership with Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and hopes that it will lead to additional partnerships within other states and most importantly the safe recovery of abducted children.

This is great news! I still pray for Kyron's return home.

Sassi, keeping you in my prayers for clear thinking and good "hits" in your search!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #44 on: January 22, 2011, 12:01:10 AM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Kimberly says:
January 21, 2011 at 1:32 pm
22.Patricia says:
January 21, 2011 at 11:53 am
S. says,
Blink – I hear what you are saying. There are no witnesses who saw Kyron leave in TH’s truck. Of course if there were, she would certainly be arrested!

But saying no one saw Kyron leave with TH in the truck just tells us no one saw Kyron leave with TH in the truck. That claim does not say that Kyron did not leave with TH in the truck. No one saw Kyron leave the school building, which should be much more alarming than him not being seen in a big, tall truck.

—————–

I totally agree. No one saw Ky leave with anyone in any vehicle or this whole thing would be put to rest. But, Ky did leave, with someone, and in a vehicle (if we are to believe the dogs that lost the scent at the parking lot). So there remains a certain amount of doubt in my mind that Ky in fact did not leave with TH. Only thing I am 100% conviced of is that no one saw Ky leave. At all. Which brings us back to how the heck do you disappear a kid in front of a whole school community. Maybe you subdue the child and then wait until the entire school is at an assembly, like a talent show, and then you sneak him out. Little chance of being seen. What time was the talent show? Any one know if it was before noon.

I respectfully disagree.
I believe that in every capacity possible and verbage
Blink has told us , He did not leave with TH!
I believe it does’t need to be anaylized more than that
and that just because Blink can’t or hasn’t elaborated to
the capacity we all may want, doesn’t mean we shouldn’t be
thankful that she has in fact provided us all with one direct
answer,
HE DID NOT LEAVE WITH TH!

I think people are concerned, that the possibility that Ky left with someone other than her, lets her off the hook in some way, or at least they fear it will.

The likelihood of this tragedy occurring without any indirect or direct involvement from TH is slim to none.

I do not know what her level of complicity is, nor could I prove today that she actually has one, but there are far too many unexplained actions and behaviors on her part, over an extended period of time as well as immediately preceding and following Kyron’s disappearance to lead me to any other conclusion.

That does not mean that I think she knows anything about Kyron’s location. She may simply have lit the dynamite from another atmosphere and simply just knows only that much.

That said, if you believe nothing else I ever tell you, believe that LE knows beyond a doubt that Kyron did not leave the school with TH on June 4th in any conceivable or inconceivable fashion.

B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
tnmomb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #45 on: January 22, 2011, 03:27:43 AM »

I finally decided to talk to my brother who is a State Trooper in Oregon about the case to see if he would say anything. The only thing he said was they have been searching Sauvie Island and continue to go there because they have "good reason too". Sorry gang that's all I could get. He did bring something else up though I thought was kind of weird to tell me since he ( or my dad) have never talked about any case. He mentioned a family that was murdered and then the remains later found in caves in Medford. The Cowden family. What was interesting though was the point he made that the killer never confessed but eventually they found another way to put him away. Since then his parole has been revoked and my brother says he will never get out.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...y+murder&hl=en

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #46 on: January 22, 2011, 10:21:41 AM »

interesting info Tom Thumb!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #47 on: January 22, 2011, 11:01:53 AM »

Anyone know what's wrong with Blinks site?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #48 on: January 22, 2011, 11:06:58 AM »

BBM

Wow! just wow! This is wonderful news, especially since they are a nationwide trucking company, and also because they are a HUGE trucking company!   

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #49 on: January 22, 2011, 11:15:35 AM »

GTI Trucking:

http://www.gordontrucking.com/Online/GTIWebsite.nsf/van-longhaul.xsp

Logistics

GTI's Logistics division was formed to meet the needs of our customers by utilizing a diverse base of transportation providers. Through our relationships with other carriers, we can fulfill a wide spectrum of services from longhaul, regional, or specialized shipping needs such as heavy haul, refrigerated, and expedited team service. These expanded equipment resources increase GTI's capacity and diversity while decreasing variability.

Through relationships with other carriers, GTI can fulfill a wide spectrum of specialized shipping needs such as over the road, heavy haul, refrigerated and expedited team service to name a few. These expanded equipment resources increase GTI's capacity, diversity and decrease any customer variability.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #50 on: January 22, 2011, 11:26:14 AM »

I finally decided to talk to my brother who is a State Trooper in Oregon about the case to see if he would say anything. The only thing he said was they have been searching Sauvie Island and continue to go there because they have "good reason too". Sorry gang that's all I could get. He did bring something else up though I thought was kind of weird to tell me since he ( or my dad) have never talked about any case. He mentioned a family that was murdered and then the remains later found in caves in Medford. The Cowden family. What was interesting though was the point he made that the killer never confessed but eventually they found another way to put him away. Since then his parole has been revoked and my brother says he will never get out.

Thank you tnmomb!

So they are continuing to look at SI. What in relationship to Kyron being missing is associated with Sauvie Island? Terri Horman.

Also, what are they looking for? A body or evidence that leads to finding Kyron? They have to have some strong evidence to keep searching SI, and I'm not talking about just cell pings either.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: January 22, 2011, 12:30:44 PM »

Morning Monkeys, just throwing this out there....this case has always had me so completely confused I have never really felt that I could contribute, and I've probably forgot more than I remember.  Anyway, if TH let the vampire in and probably didn't leave with Kyron, and if they continue to search Sauvie Island, how many people live, or are connected to TH, the school, and Sauvie??  Is it a small enough number to start cross checking???

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: January 22, 2011, 12:33:33 PM »

My thinking, in including the school in the cross checking is that even though there may have been a crowd that day, it had to be someone who would not seem out of the ordinary, or out of place that day.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 01:49:51 PM »

Morning Monkeys, just throwing this out there....this case has always had me so completely confused I have never really felt that I could contribute, and I've probably forgot more than I remember.  Anyway, if TH let the vampire in and probably didn't leave with Kyron, and if they continue to search Sauvie Island, how many people live, or are connected to TH, the school, and Sauvie??  Is it a small enough number to start cross checking???

Welcome back from lurkage.  Very Happy   I have wondered the same, akmom.  Since blink apparently knows something that points quite strongly to TH not having Kyron when she left, someone else took him off.  Who has ties to SI?  
Edit to fix name from Kyle to Kyron.  MB
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:43:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: January 22, 2011, 02:24:30 PM »

Morning Monkeys, just throwing this out there....this case has always had me so completely confused I have never really felt that I could contribute, and I've probably forgot more than I remember.  Anyway, if TH let the vampire in and probably didn't leave with Kyron, and if they continue to search Sauvie Island, how many people live, or are connected to TH, the school, and Sauvie??  Is it a small enough number to start cross checking???

Welcome back from lurkage.  Very Happy   I have wondered the same, akmom.  Since blink apparently knows something that points quite strongly to TH not having Kyron when she left, someone else took him off.  Who has ties to SI?  
Edit to change Kyle to Kyron.  MB

Thanks starwynn.  Yes, ties to TH, the school and Sauvie.  Maybe a grandparent or parent appearing type who would not be questioned at the school and had maybe been there frequently.  Maybe someone with a boat or cottage, and of course, a secret life that TH knew about.  TH may just as simply said to X, "I will walk away from Kyron and leave him near the door, you would not be noticed, if you picked him up there."  Then he was whisked away to Sauvie by X.  Just the only thing that I can even think of.
« Last Edit: January 22, 2011, 03:44:40 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #55 on: January 22, 2011, 02:26:41 PM »

Morning Monkeys, just throwing this out there....this case has always had me so completely confused I have never really felt that I could contribute, and I've probably forgot more than I remember.  Anyway, if TH let the vampire in and probably didn't leave with Kyron, and if they continue to search Sauvie Island, how many people live, or are connected to TH, the school, and Sauvie??  Is it a small enough number to start cross checking???

Hi akmom!

That's a good thought, but a difficult one. Are you thinking of people that are on "the list", or just people in general that are tied to both the school and TH and SI?

My thought is that just because they are searching SI, doesn't necessarily mean they live or have ties to SI, which would make it even harder to pin down.

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: January 22, 2011, 02:52:11 PM »

Hi akmom!

That's a good thought, but a difficult one. Are you thinking of people that are on "the list", or just people in general that are tied to both the school and TH and SI?

My thought is that just because they are searching SI, doesn't necessarily mean they live or have ties to SI, which would make it even harder to pin down.

Hi sassi, I just am thinking that anyone that would triangulate to those three, and I just am not familiar enough with Sauvie Island to know if we are talking a huge population or a smaller group that would be familiar with the school, TH and the Island.  The reason that I am thinking that they would have to have ties to SI is because we know it has been searched,  but when caves in another case were brought up, I got to thinking that maybe it had to be someone that maybe knows places on the Island that most others would not know.  Someone who has an intimate knowledge of the place, either someone who has been there a very long time, or someone who is maybe a solitary explorer.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: January 22, 2011, 04:54:45 PM »

Hi akmom!

Hi sassi, I just am thinking that anyone that would triangulate to those three, and I just am not familiar enough with Sauvie Island to know if we are talking a huge population or a smaller group that would be familiar with the school, TH and the Island.  The reason that I am thinking that they would have to have ties to SI is because we know it has been searched,  but when caves in another case were brought up, I got to thinking that maybe it had to be someone that maybe knows places on the Island that most others would not know.  Someone who has an intimate knowledge of the place, either someone who has been there a very long time, or someone who is maybe a solitary explorer.

I still am bothered by the preponderance of landscapers in and around this case.  Dede, landscaper.  Person supposedly asked to MFH, landscaper.  Guy on the soccer field side of the school, landscaper.  I don't even think a person would have to go IN  the school, honestly.  They could just be outside of it.  All it would take would be TH saying "be here and go with ____, and remember what happens if you don't do as an adult says...".  Or in that venue, any adult saying "you're to come with me".  An added "Your stepmom wants you" would seal the deal.

And I also am still very bothered by the soccer field side of the school.  Every time I see it, I think how easy it would be to just get past the fields and into those woods.  The land there drops, providing a natural blockage of line-of-sight.  Which brings me back to thinking about landscapers.  /sigh
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: January 22, 2011, 05:28:56 PM »

See Blink's comment below.

We know it was said by the school that Kyron wasn't paying attention.
We know that Kyron was talked to about paying attention to adults (not sure it they stress "adults" or "adults in school")

My question is whether Kyron really had an attention problem or someone from the school portrayed a problem to Kyron's parents so that they would speak to him and he would take direction from the adult at the school (pre-planning to get Kyron to do as he was told)?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Amy's Sister says:
January 22, 2011 at 11:42 am
21.lyla says:
January 21, 2011 at 12:29 pm

…the impression I get is that a child could have easily left without being seen.

Lyla, that has always been my impression as well. Especially if the child was told by a parent he tries hard to please exactly what to do and when to do it, even if that meant meeting up with a man or woman he hardly knew.

There is a reason Desiree and Kaine felt regret about the chat they had with Kyron about his listening issues at school.

I say this with a broken heart for them, and for Ky.
B

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: January 22, 2011, 05:32:46 PM »

I think the suggestion highlighted below is a good one (in connection to Kyron's picture getting put on the trucks).  I hope Kaine reads on SM and/or BOC and see it.

beejay says:
January 22, 2011 at 12:20 pm
Donations of truck signage might be made by a foundation, for example, or by (or with the help of) a sign company directly. There’s a good one that does this kind of work and its near Portland, Angel Gomez Signs and Graphics. (Not, so far as I can determine, the owner of the house on SE Renada. He usually goes by the name Octaviano Gomez.)

http://www.angelgomezsigns.com/

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Angel-Gomez-Signs/150277238348405

Given the coincidental timing of Elsy and kids’ disappearance, if I were in Kaine’s shoes, I’d hire someone (an OR-licensed PI, since they can testify in court) to make an offer to Ubaldo to help with the signage. Might be a very interesting conversation.) But that’s just me.

As Idahogal so famously said (paraphrasing), we can’t just sit around with our thumbs up our butts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.