April 26, 2024, 03:23:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307359 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: January 31, 2011, 12:46:18 PM »

I think you've given a good summary, Puzzler.   

Muffy Bee - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #401 on: January 31, 2011, 12:48:16 PM »

Ok all of you google fans I need help finding something. I personally think my computer just hates to find old articles, lol because I can never find them.

Wayyy in the beginning there was a person that said he was driving a truck in WA state and he believes he saw Kyron with a man, he said something about they almost got into an accident. Would someone please help me find that?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: January 31, 2011, 12:48:21 PM »

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyronsearchresumes-114897304.html

Weekend search ends without missing boy Kyron Horman

((snipped))

Volunteer searcher Tony McCray said he has been on the Horman case since last June. He said spirits remain high among the volunteers.

McCray said he always thinks of Kyron and should he someday find the child's remains, McCray said he is confident the sheriff's office will provide the necessary psychological support staff.

Kyron's mother, Desiree Young told KGW she felt encouraged by the Sunday effort.

"We are supporting the police and very hopeful that they are closer to finding Kyron," she said. "We know they will find Kyron. They are acting on some new information that they shared with us. We are confident they are getting closer to bringing him home."

((snipped))
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: January 31, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »

I think you've given a good summary, Puzzler.   

Muffy Bee - TY

Yep you did!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 31, 2011, 12:59:17 PM »

Do we know of this man, Durham, drives or has access to a white truck?

I was going to ask the same question! Hmmmmmmmmmm.. I checked his picture out.. his hair does look reddish. Could it have been him that was seen by this Chas person and perhaps not terri? <not that I am sticking up for her>  Just seems odd all of a sudden. IMO

Is there a high percentage of people with red hair in that area? I think this is like the 5th red haired person that has been brought up in the case.

Anyway, I suppose it could have been him in the truck but the witness was pretty sure it was Terri. I don't want to discount his sighting so in using what he says, and considering where he saw the truck, I have to wonder if this is the person that helped Terri either move Kyron or hid him or ???

In other words ... could Durham be one of the links in the chain in regards to those who partcipating in the disappearing of Kyron ... the chain which Terri is the first link.

I think it is very possible when all the clues are taken into consider.

Clues:

1.  Association with the landscaper industry.
2.  Associated with the printing industry.
3.  Drives a white truck.
4.  Location of residence.
5.  Timing of paranoia.
6.  "Chas" sighting.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: January 31, 2011, 01:00:34 PM »

Ok all of you google fans I need help finding something. I personally think my computer just hates to find old articles, lol because I can never find them.

Wayyy in the beginning there was a person that said he was driving a truck in WA state and he believes he saw Kyron with a man, he said something about they almost got into an accident. Would someone please help me find that?

I remember that.  I've searched with no results.  But, I do remember what you're talking about.  There was a picture and I always focused on the child, so I don't recall anything about what the adult looked like.  I do think the vehicle was a car and not a truck.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: January 31, 2011, 01:02:06 PM »

I was going to ask the same question! Hmmmmmmmmmm.. I checked his picture out.. his hair does look reddish. Could it have been him that was seen by this Chas person and perhaps not terri? <not that I am sticking up for her>  Just seems odd all of a sudden. IMO

Is there a high percentage of people with red hair in that area? I think this is like the 5th red haired person that has been brought up in the case.

Anyway, I suppose it could have been him in the truck but the witness was pretty sure it was Terri. I don't want to discount his sighting so in using what he says, and considering where he saw the truck, I have to wonder if this is the person that helped Terri either move Kyron or hid him or ???

In other words ... could Durham be one of the links in the chain in regards to those who partcipating in the disappearing of Kyron ... the chain which Terri is the first link.

Clues:

5.  Timing of paranoia.
6.  "Chas" sighting.

Janet

Janet - I'm not sure we've "determined" he drives a white truck all the time.  But, doesn't mean he didn't have access to a white truck.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: January 31, 2011, 01:02:46 PM »

I found it! There is also a video if anyone is interested. I can't get it to play though.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

Homepage / Portland NewsE-Mail Alerts | RSS10:00am | January 31, 2011
 E-Mail News Alerts
Get breaking news and daily headlines.

Browse all e-mail newsletters
 Related To Story

Video
•Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line

Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line

POSTED: 5:56 pm PDT June 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 pm PDT June 7, 2010

facebookdel.icio.usbuzzdiggreddit›› Email›› PrintPORTLAND, Ore. -- A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face

Snipped, more at link
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: January 31, 2011, 01:08:31 PM »

They said they also were trying to locate David Anthony Durham, the registered owner of the 1984 Dodge truck driven during the attack in Lincoln City.

Durham, 43, lives on Sauvie Island in the Portland area and was described as a white male, about 6-foot-3 and 185 pounds.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/114483079.html?m=y

No idea what color it is though.
  TY for the response Brandi !
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: January 31, 2011, 01:13:55 PM »

It is a white SUV, not a truck.  FWIW
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: January 31, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »

Clues:

5.  Timing of paranoia.
6.  "Chas" sighting.

Janet

Janet - I'm not sure we've "determined" he drives a white truck all the time.  But, doesn't mean he didn't have access to a white truck.

Thanks Puzzler.

I stand corrected.  I thought I read that his truck was white.  I quit my caffeine addiction some time back and ... it takes forever for those morning cobwebs to clear.

Maybe one of our Monkey researcher could find out the details regarding the vehicle registered to David Durham.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #411 on: January 31, 2011, 01:15:53 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #412 on: January 31, 2011, 01:16:33 PM »

Sorry I had said WA state, it is Washington County in Oregon that the sighting was.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: January 31, 2011, 01:16:39 PM »

I remember that.  I've searched with no results.  But, I do remember what you're talking about.  There was a picture and I always focused on the child, so I don't recall anything about what the adult looked like.  I do think the vehicle was a car and not a truck.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5472510/missing_kyron_horman_possible_sighting.html?cat=49

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #414 on: January 31, 2011, 01:18:51 PM »

Looks similar to an older Suburban to me. Truck/SUV.

My Mercury Mountaineer is a SUV. It is also on a truck chassis, so referred to as a truck also.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: January 31, 2011, 01:19:44 PM »

They said they also were trying to locate David Anthony Durham, the registered owner of the 1984 Dodge truck driven during the attack in Lincoln City.

Durham, 43, lives on Sauvie Island in the Portland area and was described as a white male, about 6-foot-3 and 185 pounds.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/114483079.html?m=y

No idea what color it is though.

http://www.katu.com/news/114511039.html

Is that a camper shell? That is what it looks like to me. Did Dodge make a large SUV in the 1980's. I think they may have had a small one, but I don't think a large one.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 31, 2011, 01:22:35 PM »

Janet,

I think Blink's article made us "think". 

This guy is in the news for shooting a policeman - for being paranoid that the police were going to arrest him, he lives on SI, right in the area where "Chas" reported erratic driving of a truck pulling in front of him with a woman driving with long red hair (Durham's hair is long and reddish), his residence is in the basic search area, he was a volunteer fireman and would have knowledge of all those logging trails nearby, the timing of his shoulder injury and becoming paranoid by taking meds (don't buy that one), but something triggered the paranoia into thinking that police were going to arrest him.

You're right, they're looking for him in another part of the state - that's because he's on the run.

This may not have anything to do with Kyron, but there are enough questionable events and timing, that I believe it's something that should be considered.

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: January 31, 2011, 01:23:10 PM »

Does it look sort of like this?

http://www.musclecars.net/classifieds/Dodge-Ramcharger-Ramcharger-Dodge-Ramcharger-440-ci-727-posi-offroad-mopar-truck-For-Sale_220714590545.html
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: January 31, 2011, 01:23:47 PM »

As was previously stated, DD could have had acess to a white p/u truck either from work, or possibly his former girlfriend could have had a white p/u.

It sounds to me everyone involved in this case has comr to the conclusion Kyron is deceased. Statistically speaking, he more than likely is deceased, but it's just strange hearing it now. Especially from Desiree.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: January 31, 2011, 01:26:17 PM »

Here is a 1984 Dodge truck with some kind of shell on it. (please ignore the plow.)

http://www.arenamotorgroup.com/web/used/Dodge-Ram-4x4-1984-Baltimore-Maryland/525952/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.