March 28, 2024, 08:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 306057 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: January 31, 2011, 01:28:31 PM »

1897 dodge ram charger:

1984 dodge owned by avid Anthony Durham:

Quite similar.

I change my opinion. Looks like a Dodge Ram Charger now to me.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 31, 2011, 01:31:10 PM »

on blinks site, she talks about how david durham had a loan from the portland teachers credit union :

"In September 2005 David Durham claimed he left Willamette to become a full-time college student and that he was receiving unemployment compensation directly to his Portland Teachers Credit Union Account, while seeking financial aid."

in order to join a teachers credit union, don't you have to be employed at a school?  could there be some connection between him and terri through something related to teaching? 

i don't want to read too far into this, but i feel like that detail was put into blinks article for a reason.

sunshine12
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 31, 2011, 01:31:37 PM »

i forgot to add the link to my above post.  sorry!
www.blinkoncrime.com
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #423 on: January 31, 2011, 01:37:17 PM »

on blinks site, she talks about how david durham had a loan from the portland teachers credit union :

"In September 2005 David Durham claimed he left Willamette to become a full-time college student and that he was receiving unemployment compensation directly to his Portland Teachers Credit Union Account, while seeking financial aid."

in order to join a teachers credit union, don't you have to be employed at a school?  could there be some connection between him and terri through something related to teaching? 

i don't want to read too far into this, but i feel like that detail was put into blinks article for a reason.

I would certainly think so, or did he at that time maybe have a wife that was a teacher?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #424 on: January 31, 2011, 01:39:37 PM »

I would certainly think so, or did he at that time maybe have a wife that was a teacher?

Someone had said that the credit union was bought out and people not employeed by the schools could join. Not sure if that was how it was in 2005 but thought I would post it.
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 31, 2011, 01:39:50 PM »

Wonder if this guy was a member at the gym TH went to??  I have felt certain the last little bit that Kyron had to be somewhere on Sauvie, and of course, just speculation, but this guy is also an experienced outdoors man.  He would know how to hide him.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: January 31, 2011, 01:40:45 PM »

Someone had said that the credit union was bought out and people not employeed by the schools could join. Not sure if that was how it was in 2005 but thought I would post it.

Thank-you, that makes sense if the credit union was bought out.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 31, 2011, 01:43:46 PM »

It was posted here that students are allowed to join.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: January 31, 2011, 01:45:42 PM »

It was posted here that students are allowed to join.

Posted too soon.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9222.msg1297749#msg1297749
PTCU is the place to go for a low-interest car loan. Easy to join as any student ior alumni of an Oregon College is eligible. Standards are fairly loose for joining, check them out!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: January 31, 2011, 01:50:57 PM »

Well the credit union explains why he went there for a loan. Now this vehicle he drives, I would call that a truck, but I'm sure the witness Chas, would certainly know better if it was a truck or a SUV. All of this is very interesting, but just can't take that leap to think he may be involved with this case.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: January 31, 2011, 01:51:08 PM »

He could have been a teacher or worked for the school districts or perhaps not, at this point we don't know. Just another thing to put in the "we can only guess" pile.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: January 31, 2011, 01:53:32 PM »

Well the credit union explains why he went there for a loan. Now this vehicle he drives, I would call that a truck, but I'm sure the witness Chas, would certainly know better if it was a truck or a SUV. All of this is very interesting, but just can't take that leap to think he may be involved with this case.

I don't know either but it is worth questioning I think.

Anyway I am off the computer until later tonight.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 31, 2011, 01:55:13 PM »

He could have been a teacher or worked for the school districts or perhaps not, at this point we don't know. Just another thing to put in the "we can only guess" pile.

Tracygirl - I can guarantee you if he was a teacher or worked at or near Skyline School, Blink would have written about it.  She wouldn't hold something like that back 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: January 31, 2011, 02:04:25 PM »

Tracygirl - I can guarantee you if he was a teacher or worked at or near Skyline School, Blink would have written about it.  She wouldn't hold something like that back 

Yes I can see that. The bank deposits were back in 2005. Did he work for the schools prior to that? Maybe, maybe not. Either way I am not sure it matters though. 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: January 31, 2011, 02:07:22 PM »

Wonder what classes he was taking?  Wonder if he and Terri cross paths during any classes?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #435 on: January 31, 2011, 02:08:54 PM »

What about that bar? Darn it...all the talk we've done about that bar and I can't remember the name.  The location of it, though, would be in the vacinity of where Terri lived and where Durham lives.  Right?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #436 on: January 31, 2011, 02:09:31 PM »

Could the returning of the dog imply that Durham may have taken his own life?  Could he maybe have taken one of his guns when he fled?

Janet

+++++

Thursday, January 27, 2011
Suspect who fled into Ore. woods avid outdoorsman

<snipped>

On Sunday night, Dodds pulled over a 1984 Dodge truck driven by a man police believe to be Durham on a coastal highway. A dashboard camera video hasn't been released, but at some point during the encounter, Dodds, 45, was shot more than once.

Dodds managed to call in the shooting to dispatchers despite his wounds.

Durham sped south on Highway 101, with the Pacific Ocean less than 200 yards to his right and the thick beginnings of the Siuslaw National Forest on his left.

Though three cars were in pursuit of Durham, he managed to climb out of the truck and, dressed in full green camouflage, escape into the woods. His dog Huckleberry followed him but apparently became separated from him and was found Wednesday.

Inside the truck, police found weapons. They've refused to say how many or what kind.

<snipped>

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-who-fled-into-816066.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: January 31, 2011, 02:09:55 PM »

What about that bar? Darn it...all the talk we've done about that bar and I can't remember the name.  The location of it, though, would be in the vacinity of where Terri lived and where Durham lives.  Right?

I thought about that too Puzzler.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #438 on: January 31, 2011, 02:11:20 PM »

Is it possible for the FBI to go back a week or weeks and check on cell phone pings and look at them day by day to find out
where a person was?

If this was pre-planned could someone have gone up there, picked out a site, prepared it, and then waited
for that day, so not to spend more time then what they had to do to hide kyron?

If it's possible could LE have taken the time to connect the dots?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: January 31, 2011, 02:14:43 PM »

Wonder what classes he was taking?  Wonder if he and Terri cross paths during any classes?

I was hoping for a connection to reveal itself ... a connection to those who have been a focus of interest in the Kyron Horman case.  In other words ... I want to connect the dots that will lead to the truth.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.