April 18, 2024, 06:23:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307106 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: January 31, 2011, 02:21:47 PM »

Wonder what classes he was taking?  Wonder if he and Terri cross paths during any classes?

I was hoping for a connection to reveal itself ... a connection to those who have been a focus of interest in the Kyron Horman case.  In other words ... I want to connect the dots that will lead to the truth.

Janet

Me, too, Janet.  That bar is located in the vicinity of both Terri and Durham.  Would love to know if there's any "locals" talking.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #441 on: January 31, 2011, 02:23:02 PM »

Wonder if this guy was a member at the gym TH went to??  I have felt certain the last little bit that Kyron had to be somewhere on Sauvie, and of course, just speculation, but this guy is also an experienced outdoors man.  He would know how to hide him.

Agree with comments about "outdoorsman".

Gym - good thought!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: January 31, 2011, 02:23:41 PM »

Could the returning of the dog imply that Durham may have taken his own life?  Could he maybe have taken one of his guns when he fled?

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

The Dodge was stopped by spike strips on the highway at Waldport, where the driver fled on foot into a wooded area. The gunman also shot at a crab fisherman on a boat in Alsea Bay, near the bridge, Newport Police Chief Mark Miranda said.

The fisherman was struck by shrapnel but not seriously injured.

http://www.komonews.com/news/local/114483079.html?m=y

Apparently he was armed when he left the vehicle.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: January 31, 2011, 02:23:49 PM »

on blinks site, she talks about how david durham had a loan from the portland teachers credit union :

"In September 2005 David Durham claimed he left Willamette to become a full-time college student and that he was receiving unemployment compensation directly to his Portland Teachers Credit Union Account, while seeking financial aid."

in order to join a teachers credit union, don't you have to be employed at a school?  could there be some connection between him and terri through something related to teaching? 

i don't want to read too far into this, but i feel like that detail was put into blinks article for a reason.

It has been revealed within the last couple of pages of this thread that Durham took time off work to study and ... this would have qualified him for a loan from the Teacher's Credit Union.

Janet

+++++

Willamette Print and Blueprint

Accused Gunman's Family Stunned By Allegations
David Durham Wanted In Connection To Police Shooting
POSTED: 4:43 pm PST January 25, 2011
UPDATED: 11:45 pm PST January 25, 2011

<snipped>

Managers at Willamette Print and Blueprint, where he worked for most of the past 18 years, described him as peaceful, but said that demeanor changed about two weeks ago, possibly in reaction to a painful shoulder injury.

David Durham did not show up for work Friday.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/26615319/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: January 31, 2011, 02:24:55 PM »

Could the returning of the dog imply that Durham may have taken his own life?  Could he maybe have taken one of his guns when he fled?

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

The Dodge was stopped by spike strips on the highway at Waldport, where the driver fled on foot into a wooded area. The gunman also shot at a crab fisherman on a boat in Alsea Bay, near the bridge, Newport Police Chief Mark Miranda said.

And didn't we find out that there were firearms in the vehicle, but that LE wouldn't disclose how many and what kind?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: January 31, 2011, 02:25:28 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Thanks Brandi

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: January 31, 2011, 02:27:27 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

And didn't we find out that there were firearms in the vehicle, but that LE wouldn't disclose how many and what kind?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: January 31, 2011, 02:28:47 PM »

Janet

+++++

<snipped>

Thursday, January 27, 2011
Suspect who fled into Ore. woods avid outdoorsman

<snipped>

On Sunday night, Dodds pulled over a 1984 Dodge truck driven by a man police believe to be Durham on a coastal highway. A dashboard camera video hasn't been released, but at some point during the encounter, Dodds, 45, was shot more than once.

Dodds managed to call in the shooting to dispatchers despite his wounds.

Durham sped south on Highway 101, with the Pacific Ocean less than 200 yards to his right and the thick beginnings of the Siuslaw National Forest on his left.

Though three cars were in pursuit of Durham, he managed to climb out of the truck and, dressed in full green camouflage, escape into the woods. His dog Huckleberry followed him but apparently became separated from him and was found Wednesday.

Inside the truck, police found weapons. They've refused to say how many or what kind.

<snipped>

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/suspect-who-fled-into-816066.html

_____

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: January 31, 2011, 02:29:16 PM »

I am curious if anyone was able to google where this man lived yet? Klaas can you do an areal screen shot yet?

TY and Hello to everyone Smile

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: January 31, 2011, 02:33:50 PM »

It is interesting that Durham had an injury to his shoulder and that his meds are suspected in possibly causing his unstable behavior. Aren't steroids used sometimes to help with the progression of healing? Just a thought.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: January 31, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »

I don't know, but doesn't it seem odd that the dog got separated from Durham?

I think I read that the dog had a minor wound on one leg, but that wouldn't stop a dog from staying with his owner.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: January 31, 2011, 02:39:37 PM »

I think I read that the dog had a minor wound on one leg, but that wouldn't stop a dog from staying with his owner.

It was also noted that the minor leg wound (left hind leg) was from an old injury, not a recent one.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: January 31, 2011, 02:40:54 PM »

I'm beginning to wonder if Durham is still alive.

Or if someone has helped him escape.

Wouldn't take LE this long to find a guy if he was around his vacation home....he ran off into the woods...he would have to surface somewhere/somehow to "eat".

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: January 31, 2011, 02:41:57 PM »

It was also noted that the minor leg wound (left hind leg) was from an old injury, not a recent one.

Brandi - TY

I just can't see the dog leaving his owner - could the owner have died?  He hasn't been found.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: January 31, 2011, 02:50:03 PM »

Maybe someone has helped Durham to leave the area and, therefore, he couldn't take the dog?

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: January 31, 2011, 02:53:19 PM »

He started slipping deeper into a depression after a breakup, friends said, and entertained paranoid fantasies about being pursued by police.

I would love to know what his ex would have to say about the changes in his behavior since June!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: January 31, 2011, 02:54:14 PM »

Could it be that "Chas" may have mistook DeDe for Terri.  Think about it.  Terri has a receipt and a witness that implies she was at FM in that time frame.

Janet

++++

Friday, June 4th - Terri Sighting?

Complete coverage of the Kyron Horman investigation
Published: 6/04/2010 8:18 pm
Last Update: 10/04/2010 6:53 am

<snipped>

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

But when “Chas” pulled up next to this truck, he saw that it wasn't his friend, it was a red-haired woman, he didn't recognize.

He later realized that “red-haired” woman was Terri Horman.

“I didn't really think anything of it, obviously at that time there was no reason to.”

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

Saturday, June 5th - Kyron Sighting?

Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line
POSTED: 5:56 pm PDT June 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 pm PDT June 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.

Vaughan said he received a call back from an FBI agent Monday morning.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

_____

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #457 on: January 31, 2011, 02:55:02 PM »

Maybe someone has helped Durham to leave the area and, therefore, he couldn't take the dog?
Just my opinion but after reading about this guy and shooting at an officer and at a fisherman, and paranoid about the police, I'm going to guess if the police get near him he will kill himself if he isn't already dead. And if he isn't dead and running around somewhere with a weapon sure hope he doesn't shoot at anyone else 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: January 31, 2011, 02:57:55 PM »

He started slipping deeper into a depression after a breakup, friends said, and entertained paranoid fantasies about being pursued by police.

I would love to know what his ex would have to say about the changes in his behavior since June!

Yep!  Would like to know that, too.  I'd also like to know if he started acting strange and THAT is what caused the break-up.

"When" did the break-up occur?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #459 on: January 31, 2011, 02:59:38 PM »

Just my opinion but after reading about this guy and shooting at an officer and at a fisherman, and paranoid about the police, I'm going to guess if the police get near him he will kill himself if he isn't already dead. And if he isn't dead and running around somewhere with a weapon sure hope he doesn't shoot at anyone else 

Right.  And, wouldn't he have to find a way to get something to eat?  If anyone saw him, why wouldn't they report it?  I'm wondering if someone helped him leave the area?

Cell phone - did he have one -if so, and he called someone - LE will be all over that person(s).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.