April 26, 2024, 12:27:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307355 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #520 on: February 01, 2011, 12:49:30 PM »

I'm curious to know whether the Nov. 12, 2010 "Dateline" episode on Kyron, which still has NOT been released for viewing on the web, had possibly brought out new clues. It's seems very odd that it hasn't been released. The second part of that show (another topic "Mean Girls", I think), was released in it's entirety.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
iluvmua
Scared Monkey

« Reply #521 on: February 01, 2011, 12:53:05 PM »

I hope TMH is shaking in her boots and I can't wait until the day that she is arrested for the murder of Kyron.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: February 01, 2011, 01:32:25 PM »

So, I was reading comments at Blinks and someone said they thought Dunham was dressed oddly for a party.  Allover camo w/beret?  That made me think about the fact it sounds like he had a lot of guns in the car, too.  It sounds like he had some evil plan he was about to carry out.  So when he got pulled over w/ guns in the vehicle he freaked out.  What would he have done if he hadn't been pulled over???

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

He always wears camo, apparently.  It wasn't a one-night thing.  He even designs his camo outfits.  He has been particularly paranoid lately, and apparently thought an alien-takes-over-a-town/person movie was a documentary.  He thought the police were after him, so this type of person added to that type of paranoia to me means they would carry a lot of weapons.  Not that that is sane.....  But it's usual for him to dress this way.  His landlady said he was dressed this way every time he went to pay his rent.  Every previous picture of him has the same camo.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #523 on: February 01, 2011, 02:32:53 PM »

So, I was reading comments at Blinks and someone said they thought Dunham was dressed oddly for a party.  Allover camo w/beret?  That made me think about the fact it sounds like he had a lot of guns in the car, too.  It sounds like he had some evil plan he was about to carry out.  So when he got pulled over w/ guns in the vehicle he freaked out.  What would he have done if he hadn't been pulled over???

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/

He always wears camo, apparently.  It wasn't a one-night thing.  He even designs his camo outfits.  He has been particularly paranoid lately, and apparently thought an alien-takes-over-a-town/person movie was a documentary.  He thought the police were after him, so this type of person added to that type of paranoia to me means they would carry a lot of weapons.  Not that that is sane.....  But it's usual for him to dress this way.  His landlady said he was dressed this way every time he went to pay his rent.  Every previous picture of him has the same camo.

That's all true.  It doesn't necessarily indicate he was up to anything in particular that night.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: February 01, 2011, 05:17:17 PM »

This is all so depressing. I cried when I read Desiree's quote. ugh my heart breaks for her.

I have to add, the chas sighting I don't want to discount because that has happened to me. He says he saw the truck, well he just may have. I feel that way about the man who believes he saw Kyron in a truck with a man.

If Kyron is no longer living I would like to think that Terri (or whoever) gave him an overdoze of sleeping pills and he drifted off to sleep and slipped into death very comfortably, but that probably didn't happen. We have no way of knowing how long he was kept and by whom at this point of the game. This is a sad case...
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: February 01, 2011, 05:37:37 PM »

http://www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/fbi-offers-reward-for-822462.html
------------------------snipped from above link--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The FBI has also obtained a federal fugitive warrant, which is issued when an agency has reasonable belief that a suspect crossed state lines.

Investigators say Durham wanted to travel to California, the Caribbean or Thailand.

-------------------------------------------------end snip----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, let's hope he hasn't left the state!

Oh no, Ca does not need another nut case. I can see him coming to Ca from Oregon, but he must have a car if the policeman was killed stopping him for a traffic violation. He would have to have cash for gas. The swat team close to where he lives, I do not understand unless they think he is hiding out in the woods.

I wonder if the coast guard is keeping an eye out for him. He was near the ocean and could have left by boat
neighbor
Scared Monkey

« Reply #526 on: February 01, 2011, 05:42:34 PM »

Do we know if DAD has an army record?  I have known many people who carry guns, but only one that always had his whole trunk filled with various guns and explosives.  He was a former sniper with many deployments in Vietnam.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #527 on: February 01, 2011, 05:59:49 PM »

Do we know if DAD has an army record?  I have known many people who carry guns, but only one that always had his whole trunk filled with various guns and explosives.  He was a former sniper with many deployments in Vietnam.
Neighbor, I don't remember what article it was, and hopefully someone does, his brother said he had no military experience.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: February 01, 2011, 06:31:08 PM »

Neighbor, I don't remember what article it was, and hopefully someone does, his brother said he had no military experience.

"He's probably waiting for us to leave, but we're not leaving," Miranda said. "Even if he is a survivalist, he can only survive for so long. He may like to eat bugs and stuff, but that gets old."

Durham's brother, Michael, said his brother liked to camp but wasn't a survivalist. He had no military background.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2011/01/26/AR2011012600716.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #529 on: February 01, 2011, 07:01:13 PM »

Thanks Brandi
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #530 on: February 01, 2011, 07:57:18 PM »

If DAD is holed up in a summer home, there is probably enough food there for quite awhile.  Or do people empty their homes of food when they leave for the winter months?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: February 01, 2011, 08:01:57 PM »

If DAD is holed up in a summer home, there is probably enough food there for quite awhile.  Or do people empty their homes of food when they leave for the winter months?

My inlaws are snowbirds from Canada. They winter in Florida. They clean out perishables after their visits. I am sure canned goods are left behind. And some stuff in the deep freeze.

So, I assume some food would be available.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #532 on: February 01, 2011, 08:30:42 PM »

My inlaws are snowbirds from Canada. They winter in Florida. They clean out perishables after their visits. I am sure canned goods are left behind. And some stuff in the deep freeze.

So, I assume some food would be available.

Yeah, I've noticed when renting houses on the coast there is usually food left behind by previous renters, too. 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #533 on: February 01, 2011, 09:15:59 PM »

Desiree started thinking Terri could have hurt Kyron "in the worst possible way" after LE showed/shared Terri's emails with her.  This was around Nov. 15th when DY went to the media.  After that it seemed like the investigation had changed and we stopped hearing much from Kaine and Desiree.  I wonder if, when Desiree now says that they had given her a "solid" reason to believe Kyron is deceased, she was referring to those emails, or something more...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6014828/terri_horman_had_a_severe_hatred_for.html
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #534 on: February 01, 2011, 10:03:23 PM »

Desiree started thinking Terri could have hurt Kyron "in the worst possible way" after LE showed/shared Terri's emails with her.  This was around Nov. 15th when DY went to the media.  After that it seemed like the investigation had changed and we stopped hearing much from Kaine and Desiree.  I wonder if, when Desiree now says that they had given her a "solid" reason to believe Kyron is deceased, she was referring to those emails, or something more...

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/6014828/terri_horman_had_a_severe_hatred_for.html

I wonder too.  I wonder what TH said.  And I wonder who she said it to?

Could it be to some accomplice?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: February 01, 2011, 11:26:22 PM »

If he believed he was being followed and given he is a survivalist type of person it could be he had stored some food in area's in case he needed them. Just a thought.

Also, I am curious if he could have gotten on a boat. The ocean is right there and I am sure there are boats around. Not that he would ever make it, but his thought as a crazy, desperate person, could have been to take a boat and travel to Thailand?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #536 on: February 01, 2011, 11:28:33 PM »

If he did, he is fish food by now
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #537 on: February 01, 2011, 11:28:51 PM »

If he believed he was being followed and given he is a survivalist type of person it could be he had stored some food in area's in case he needed them. Just a thought.

Also, I am curious if he could have gotten on a boat. The ocean is right there and I am sure there are boats around. Not that he would ever make it, but his thought as a crazy, desperate person, could have been to take a boat and travel to Thailand?

He had supposedly fired a shot at a fisherman, right?  I'm sure his plan was to take his boat.

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2011/01/officer_down_timeline_lincoln_city_traffic_stop_sets_dramatic_events_in_motion.html
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #538 on: February 01, 2011, 11:47:25 PM »

or did he think the fisherman was some kind of alien?
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #539 on: February 01, 2011, 11:48:14 PM »

I wonder if he was sing some illegal substances that made him go off of the deep end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.