April 19, 2024, 09:21:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307118 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2011, 05:35:13 PM »

I apologize if the above post is confusing.  Previous posts on BOC discuss that along with Kyron's picture on the trucks, the possibility of getting Elsy and missing kids on the truck, too. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2011, 05:39:39 PM »

If you look at RS, I guess you can triangulate him with Terri, the school and SI:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

beejay says:
January 22, 2011 at 1:07 pm
@sassifrass. “What in relationship to Kyron being missing is associated with Sauvie Island?”

In addition to TH: Rudy’s customers and/or suppliers, and/or dumping stations plus other RS unknowns. Kessingers and their pumpkin patch, the tree farm, and other recreational venues on Sauvie Is. Ky’s friends at Sauvie Is Elem; maybe a shared bus driver and/or route. Lots of non-obvious stuff–just in case you get tired of the Terri-connection!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2011, 09:41:15 PM »

Can't get into BOC right now but to add to why Blink was saying SI, RS, TH was that his crew did hardscaping also and just might've worked on SI embankments/culverts, etc..  IIRC, that is.  He could be encased in cement in or near a boat ramp/recess wall, etc., God forbid!!!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2011, 10:45:37 PM »

Personally, I think it's a bunch of BS. I've looked over and over the relationship of RS and TH.

RS has a heep of chit going on, along with his associates. I believe TH tried to persuade him to take a contract out on KH. After that, I think that's the only tie.

I'll quickly sum up what I've seen so far.

Rudy Sanchez:

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1292862&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

R. S. LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE: Owner Rodolfo Sanchez (aka: Roldolfo Sanchez Estrada)
Address: 7169 SE RENADA ST
MILWAUKIE    OR    97267

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1471025&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Jaime S Estrada: (aka: Jaime Sanchez Estrada)

Owner of Clean Facter:
7169 SE RENADA ST
MILWAUKIE    OR    97267

http://clean-factor.com/company/

Since I can't post phone #'s, I will tell you that the same phone #'s exist for both Jaime and Rudy. I can't give you a link because it's a paid service.

This is a pic of Jaime:

I don't know what these people are into, but I don't feel that it has to do with Kyron going missing. At least right now.

Pic of Rudy:

I've told you that I do sleuthing on a rotation basis, and as far as this one, I'm moving on. There are way too many name associations and business associations. As far as I know, they could have been the people that LE was investigating prior to Kyron going missing.

I think I'm going to move forward to the SI connection and how it relates to TH, as some smart monkeys have pointed out.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: January 23, 2011, 12:07:31 AM »

Sassifrass - TY

Good sleuthing.

It just may be that your statement of moving on because there are way too many name associations and business associations could be exactly what LE has encountered and makes me recall Stanton talking about the hugh amount of "information" they had gathered that they had to focus in on and to wheedle down.

IMO RS & Associates have purposefully made their associations and businesses entertwined and confusing on purpose.  These could be legitimate businesses designed to obfuscate any the event of any investigation...legitimate businesses to hide what's really going on. 

Of course we don't have any facts, but as with 50 billion other ideas, this idea could also fit in with Stanton's talking about "this" investigation has lead to other investigations.

One of my little theories that I still drag out and mull over every now and then is "drugs".  There could be a connection somehow with drugs - with the associates and TH or T & KaH - either buying, selling or growing. 

It may be a long time before we find out many "facts" in this case, but I do hope we find out whether or not drugs are involved.  The May confrontation between RS and TH - something about him "lunging" at her while holding the baby "because she rebuffed his advances" doesn't sound right.  I'm thinking there would be more to it that sex to create a "lunge".

"If" RS and/or associates are involved, there are so many ways Sauvie Island could have played a part.  Just reading the "few" ideas Beejay in BOC post came up with got my mind to reeling...some things she pointed out I had not thought of...and there such simple and obvious ideas.

Gosh, this could be so simple that LE can't see the forest for the trees (Stanton: we gathered a huge amount of information that wasn't leading us in one direction = task force).  I hope Stanton's report to the commissioner at the first of next month will give us some idea of his progress...maybe a percentage of how much information LE has put to rest.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #65 on: January 23, 2011, 10:17:54 AM »

Puzzler: Great post as always.

I agree, there are a lot of good thoughts and theories going on at BOC regarding RS and associates. I personally don't think RS had anything to do with Kyron going missing, meaning I don't think RS took Kyron out of the school that day. I DO believe that RS and associates ARE, and have been, on the radar with LE, but for other reasons.

I don't want to sleuth potential illegal activities if it doesn't have anything to do with Kyron going missing. I'm sure LE knows exactly what's going on.

A few things at the top of my head, that keep coming back to me in this case:

1. The truck sighting from Jim Kelley.
2. The Holm/Villarreal family.
3. The 8am-12 window from LE regarding the list

The truck sighting, just bugs the heck out of me because of both the location to the Holm residence, and the day. Not once, but twice, the white truck with a woman driving it, was spotted on that road. I believe this account from Jim Kelley.

The Holm/Villarreal family. This one could go on and on. First, I would like to know why Terri not only invited Kurtis to a family outing the weekend prior to Kyron being missing, but also why she chose to take pics of Kurtis. Have you seen just one other picture of Kyrons friends in her 100's of FB pics? I haven't, NOT one. Secondly, Kim's interview with the reporter. When she stated, what appeared that she didn't really know the family, that she didn't let her kids go with just anyone, it was as if she were deliberately trying to exclude any personal interaction with TH. For gosh sakes, the woman was the soccer coach. There is so much that is just plain hinky with this family, in relationship to Kyron.

The 8am-12 window from LE regarding the list. This is another thing bugging the crap out of me. Why did the window change from 9am - 12pm? IIRC, wasn't the time of 10am-12pm suppose to be the time when students and teachers (no parents) were already split up into groups and touring the science fair? What else goes on in that time frame? Maybe the cafeteria staff are getting ready to prep for lunch? What else would be logical?

One other thing, how is it that, since the before school daycare let out at 8:45, nobody saw Kyron leave that school? Is it because he didn't leave the school at that time? It was only assumed because of the 9am classroom check-in time frame and he wasn't there? Where was he?

As you can see, I have more questions than answers, for now.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #66 on: January 23, 2011, 10:32:18 AM »

I agree that the truck sitings are very strange.  That road in no way is a road that people would go on.  And I believe Kelly when he says that they are very aware of who comes on their tiny little rutted road.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: January 23, 2011, 10:37:24 AM »

Personally, I think it's a bunch of BS. I've looked over and over the relationship of RS and TH.

RS has a heep of chit going on, along with his associates. I believe TH tried to persuade him to take a contract out on KH. After that, I think that's the only tie.

I'll quickly sum up what I've seen so far.

Rudy Sanchez:

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1292862&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

R. S. LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE: Owner Rodolfo Sanchez (aka: Roldolfo Sanchez Estrada)
Address: 7169 SE RENADA ST
MILWAUKIE    OR    97267

http://egov.sos.state.or.us/br/pkg_web_name_srch_inq.show_detl?p_be_rsn=1471025&p_srce=BR_INQ&p_print=FALSE

Jaime S Estrada: (aka: Jaime Sanchez Estrada)

Owner of Clean Facter:
7169 SE RENADA ST
MILWAUKIE    OR    97267

Since I can't post phone #'s, I will tell you that the same phone #'s exist for both Jaime and Rudy. I can't give you a link because it's a paid service.

This is a pic of Jaime:

I don't know what these people are into, but I don't feel that it has to do with Kyron going missing. At least right now.

Pic of Rudy:

I've told you that I do sleuthing on a rotation basis, and as far as this one, I'm moving on. There are way too many name associations and business associations. As far as I know, they could have been the people that LE was investigating prior to Kyron going missing.

I think I'm going to move forward to the SI connection and how it relates to TH, as some smart monkeys have pointed out.

The CLEAN FACTOR - Registered in 2005 at an home address in Clackamas

The re-registered at a new address (same as RS Landscaping) in August 2010.  What changed that he moved back with his dad (assuming Rudy is the dad).  Has anyone looked for evidence of Kyron at Jaime's former address in Clackamas?

Rudy Sanchez address in Milwaukie Oregon and Jaime's is the same:

« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 10:43:59 AM by klaasend » Logged
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #68 on: January 23, 2011, 10:41:34 AM »

I think Jaime and Rudy are brothers. At least that was my understanding. They sure do look alike, don't they?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: January 23, 2011, 10:45:19 AM »

I think Jaime and Rudy are brothers. At least that was my understanding. They sure do look alike, don't they?

Yes they do and I wonder why Jaime moved in with Rudy in August 2010?  What changed?  Has anyone looked at Jaime's previous address in Clackamas for evidence of Kyron?  Clackamas is about 24 minutes SE of Portland.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #70 on: January 23, 2011, 10:50:00 AM »

http://www.realtor.com/property-detail/9855-SE-Amherst-St_Clackamas_OR_97015_48476e04

9855 SE Amherst St Clackamas OR 97015 with a pic of the house.

The home at 7169 SE RENADA ST is owned by a person named Octaviano Angel-Gomez.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

River says:
January 21, 2011 at 9:58 am

Enumclawrose~ The Sanchez/Estrada web has one more tangle w/ the “Tweet” name.
Robert L Tweet died. Leaving his estate in trust. The trust SOLD the Renada St house 11/06/2006, $329,000.00
Now per Clackamas Co Assessment & Taxation, the house was bought by: Octaviano A Gomez & Octaviano Angel-Gomez

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #71 on: January 23, 2011, 10:53:17 AM »

Yes they do and I wonder why Jaime moved in with Rudy in August 2010?  What changed?  Has anyone looked at Jaime's previous address in Clackamas for evidence of Kyron?  Clackamas is about 24 minutes SE of Portland.

Isn't August when Rudy went before the GJ? Perhaps RS couldn't afford living there? I'll look around to see what I can find regarding the Clackamas address.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #72 on: January 23, 2011, 11:52:16 AM »

I read Seamus blog spot on analyzing Billie Dunn of the Hailey Dunn  missing child.  He said that water, shower, etc is related to a sexual crime and there is none of that with Hailey.

What I find interesting is that TH talked about clean sheets a very few days afer Kyron was missing.  I wonder if there is anything to that?

Edited to correct from CLAN to CLEAN sheets 
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 12:26:38 PM by klaasend » Logged
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #73 on: January 23, 2011, 12:12:49 PM »

I read Seamus blog spot on analyzing Billie Dunn of the Hailey Dunn  missing child.  He said that water, shower, etc is related to a sexual crime and there is none of that with Hailey.

What I find interesting is that TH talked about clan sheets a very few days afer Kyron was missing.  I wonder if there is anything to that?

clan sheets? Oh, you mean clean sheets?    I forgot about that detail.

The problem with TH's statements is that we analyze them but we don't necessarily believe them, because she lies so much.

She is the perfect example of "the boy who cried wolf". She really got herself in a pickle by creating her web of lies.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #74 on: January 23, 2011, 12:28:00 PM »

Nice job of typing with the "clan" sheets. 

She said on her FB that she was sleeping in clean sheets shortly after Kyron was missing.

It's all about "me me me"
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #75 on: January 23, 2011, 12:39:25 PM »

I remember ,when this first started, reading her FB.  I did not think of her as involved at all.  I thought that she was a fairly well to do society woman.

She wrote in her FB as if she was planning a large party or event.  She was very matter of fact and organized and responded to people on FB as if she was a "secretary" rather than the loving step mother.  I just noted how she seemed so unemotional about it all.  I would have assumed by reading her responses that she was a hired person responding to people's comments on FB.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #76 on: January 23, 2011, 02:19:05 PM »

This looks like it may be your answer, although if he went into foreclosure a few years ago, where did he live between 2009 and August of 2010? Maybe in with RS and changed the address when his renewal came due?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/#comments

riverpearl says:
January 22, 2011 at 7:21 pm

Per the Clean Factor web site, Jaime Estrada “… has been cleaning carpets for over 5 years”.

Could he “be the money” to purchase house ?

JMHO

No, as I believe he lost his own home to foreclosure a few years back, iirc.
B

akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #77 on: January 23, 2011, 02:32:18 PM »

I am very stuck on SI for now.  I see the population is between 1000-1100.  I know it has been searched, but how extensively??  I see that the historic home there is closed down, how long has it been closed?  Have there been renovations to it?  Have the searches been exclusively near the water?

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: January 23, 2011, 02:58:01 PM »

What I've always wondered if (if it's true) WHY TH picked RS to ask about getting a MFH.  I mean, really - *if* for some reason one had the audacity and bad character to do a MFH and take the huge risk of asking someone to do it for you, wouldn't the person you ask have to have some qualifying experience that would make you think that they're not only capable of it, but also able to do it (have enough experience in that sort of thing)?

RS agrees to do the police sting; there's something there.  There's a heck of a lot of smoke for there to be no fire there.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: January 23, 2011, 03:05:25 PM »

What I've always wondered if (if it's true) WHY TH picked RS to ask about getting a MFH.  I mean, really - *if* for some reason one had the audacity and bad character to do a MFH and take the huge risk of asking someone to do it for you, wouldn't the person you ask have to have some qualifying experience that would make you think that they're not only capable of it, but also able to do it (have enough experience in that sort of thing)?

RS agrees to do the police sting; there's something there.  There's a heck of a lot of smoke for there to be no fire there.
an angelic monkey

I'm on the fence about whether or not he has anything to do with Kyron, but there's something to be said with whom one associates.... and TH apparently chose to associate with RS at least professionally even after supposedly marking him as one who might be able to complete a MFH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.