April 26, 2024, 05:16:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307361 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #620 on: February 02, 2011, 06:41:38 PM »

There was no mention of Kyron though in either reported witness sighting, one said a woman with long hair, (let me guess, it was red, lol) she got out of her truck the other said a woman was sitting in the truck. Could they have been asked to not say? Although I would think if there was a person who placed Terri and Kyron outside of school that morning then she would have been arrested. In the video he says he saw the truck they spoke about and doesn't think it is it, that he thinks he knows who owns it as he has seen it around. so hmmm, maybe they feel that would lead to reasonable doubt? So was it or was it not Terri? If so what was she doing there and was Kyron with her? Seems to be the same questions as always. 

I thought he said that the truck he saw was not the one that he knows is around where he lives?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: February 02, 2011, 06:46:02 PM »

There was no mention of Kyron though in either reported witness sighting, one said a woman with long hair, (let me guess, it was red, lol) she got out of her truck the other said a woman was sitting in the truck. Could they have been asked to not say? Although I would think if there was a person who placed Terri and Kyron outside of school that morning then she would have been arrested. In the video he says he saw the truck they spoke about and doesn't think it is it, that he thinks he knows who owns it as he has seen it around. so hmmm, maybe they feel that would lead to reasonable doubt? So was it or was it not Terri? If so what was she doing there and was Kyron with her? Seems to be the same questions as always. 

I thought he said that the truck he saw was not the one that he knows is around where he lives?

Ok maybe I misunderstood? I will listen again.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: February 02, 2011, 06:51:27 PM »

Ok I think it was bad editting. He says, ya I have seen that truck around, it isn't that truck. So perhaps the reporter asked him, hey was it so and so's truck and he said ya I have seen that truck and it isn't that truck.

So I take back my posting, he didn't say it wasn't Terri's truck, he must have been commenting on a different truck around that area.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #623 on: February 02, 2011, 07:25:52 PM »

Puzzler to answer your question from before, I don't know if it has been said how he hurt is shoulder

To be honest, in this day and age, he might not have actually hurt his shoulder that badly.  Remember, pain pill clinics are the "in" thing.  Also, a number of those pain pills cause psychological changes (I'm thinking codeine-mean here, have experienced that personally with a boss who got addicted - very very bad), and I'm sure if they were combined or used with someone who wasn't 100% in the first place, who knows what else could happen.

As for the bit about the military, we're talking about a guy who was paranoid and believed that a film about invading aliens was real.  He might have believed he was in a military force.

I still would like to eventually know what information caused them to so quickly link this case to Kyron other than proximity - if they found something in his house, a proclivity for young boys, a pile of clippings about Kyron (which any of us could have - but we don't drive around shooting people), or what - remember, these are all just wonderings and I have heard nothing specific.  But it just seems quite odd about the connection they seem to be making.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #624 on: February 02, 2011, 07:26:41 PM »

Here's a post from BOC alluding to "two" vehicles owned by Durham.  I know of the one that is a white surburban SUV/Truck.
What is the description of the 2nd vehicle?

http://blinkoncrime.com/2011/01/30/fugitive-cop-shooter-david-durhams-house-located-in-new-kyron-horman-search-grid/comment-page-5/#comments

Tarheel says:
February 1, 2011 at 11:40 am
20.Lea Conner says:
January 31, 2011 at 4:39 pm
Note the vehicle descriptions and compare to the two vehicles belonging to David Anthony Durham:

Perhaps I missed it, but do we know the details of vehicles owned by DAD?

The above picture is the vehicle that he fled from after driving over the spike strips.

I think it is a Dodge Ram Charger, 1984. I don't think it is white.

I have not read about any other vehicles he owns.

I watched the actual video from which the picture of the vehicle was taken and it appears to be a light olive green, matte, like a hunting vehicle.
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #625 on: February 02, 2011, 07:28:38 PM »

<snipped>

Although Durham has been labeled a survivalist by some, Heather said he is more of an outdoor enthusiast, who one day hoped to start a camouflage clothing company. She doesn’t believe he would last long in the wilderness. She said Durham has been on pain medication as he prepared for upcoming surgery where his arm would be amputated and reattached to fix chronic pain associated with an unknown bone disorder.

Heather said she and other friends of Durham hope he turns himself in, but aren’t certain it will end that way.

“I believe that if he was capable of shooting a police officer, he was certainly capable of shooting himself,” she said.
<snipped>

http://www.spotlightnews.net/news/story_2nd.php?story_id=129667924102864400

Wait, what???   <sniff sniff> I smell bull hockey. 
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #626 on: February 02, 2011, 07:54:26 PM »

Is there evidence that LE has linked DAD to Kyron or is it just speculation the web?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: February 02, 2011, 07:56:58 PM »

Is there evidence that LE has linked DAD to Kyron or is it just speculation the web?

SPECULATION
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: February 02, 2011, 08:11:41 PM »

~snip~
As for the bit about the military, we're talking about a guy who was paranoid and believed that a film about invading aliens was real.  He might have believed he was in a military force.
~Snip~

Maybe he was headed to California to join up with a private military?   From what I understand that could be his door to a carribean island or Thailand as well.  He may also have become involved in some of the more extreme mercenary cults, thus the reason for having his gun arsenal in his truck.

http://www.ehow.com/facts_7544893_private-military-company-training.html
Blackwater Training
Blackwater USA, now known as Xe Services, is one of the world's leading private military companies and has specialized U.S. Training Centers in both North Carolina and California.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/12/ocotillo-military-law-enforcement-center.html
A controversial private military and law enforcement training center planned for rural Ocotillo was approved Tuesday by the Imperial County Board of Supervisors.  The facility, proposed by San Diego-based Wind Zero Inc., was approved on a 4-1 vote.
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: February 02, 2011, 08:16:44 PM »

That may also have something to do with Blink's comment as to why they are investigating this Durham.

I can promise you that is not the real reason they obtained that warrant, which is sealed.
B

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #630 on: February 02, 2011, 08:33:14 PM »

Thanks for this link, it's very interesting (re: the search for Kyron)

http://www.katu.com/news/local/114935669.html?tab=video

Does anyone know what date this is from?

Many Thanks.

an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #631 on: February 02, 2011, 08:34:55 PM »

Thanks for this link, it's very interesting (re: the search for Kyron)

Does anyone know what date this is from?

Many Thanks.

an angelic monkey

According to the printed story that goes with the video, Jan 31, 2011

Story Published: Jan 31, 2011 at 8:24 AM PST

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #632 on: February 02, 2011, 08:38:50 PM »

Saturday, June 5th - Kyron Sighting?

Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line
POSTED: 5:56 pm PDT June 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 pm PDT June 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.

Vaughan said he received a call back from an FBI agent Monday morning.

<snipped>

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

Wow!

Thanks for posting this!  I had heard this story, but have never, in all these months, seen a link or any written reference to it!  Any thoughts, Monkeys?!?

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #633 on: February 02, 2011, 08:40:04 PM »

According to the printed story that goes with the video, Jan 31, 2011

Story Published: Jan 31, 2011 at 8:24 AM PST

Thanks, Klaas.  I missed that.   

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #634 on: February 02, 2011, 08:45:32 PM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.

<snipped>

Wow!

Thanks for posting this!  I had heard this story, but have never, in all these months, seen a link or any written reference to it!  Any thoughts, Monkeys?!?

remember how many Kyron sightings there were in the beginning?

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #635 on: February 02, 2011, 08:48:27 PM »

The last frame of this video shows Kyron hanging out the back window of a truck's cab.  The truck appears to be a different color (not white) to me.

Do any of you have any thoughts on this vehicle (the color, the owner, etc.?)

Thanks in advance!

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #636 on: February 02, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »

Ooo ooo oops!  forgot to post the link! 

Here it is, again.  Check out the last frame, please:

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #637 on: February 02, 2011, 08:56:18 PM »

<snipped>

Wow!

remember how many Kyron sightings there were in the beginning?

Yes, but this is the first time I've actually seen any clues that this one was more than a rumor that I had heard, verbally repeated, by someone interested in the case when we were discussing it.  As they were not even a US citizen, I figured it was just something they had heard from someone.  I have never seen or heard anything in writing or a viable link regarding this sighting!  And, I have been following it intensely since about June 30.

Very interesting.  Very.

an angelic monkey

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #638 on: February 02, 2011, 09:06:25 PM »

If you go back to the beginning of the Kyron thread on here, but I don't know where, there was a lot of discussion about this sighting including maps done by monkeys.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #639 on: February 02, 2011, 09:10:33 PM »

Ooo ooo oops!  forgot to post the link! 

Here it is, again.  Check out the last frame, please:

Not sure but maybe belongs to Desiree and Tony?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.