April 26, 2024, 08:58:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307338 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 03, 2011, 01:29:24 PM »

I shake my head at some of the stuff being posted that has been DISCOUNTED by LE long ago. 

There have been no sightings of Kyron after June 4, 2011, nothing that LE has ruled real.  There have been false sightings just like there are in many cases. 
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #701 on: February 03, 2011, 01:30:51 PM »

Yes.  I know TG.  Yet another example of how the "tip line" is a joke. 

I'm still waiting for a call back from July so.... I have some first hand experience with this, unfortunately.

Every time I see that number given at the end of a news report, I want to scream.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: February 03, 2011, 01:40:07 PM »

Kokos Cat

Considering  ... not one witness has come forward to the media in regards to the red mustang being observed on Sauvie Island on the morning of Friday, June 4th ... only unidentified posters on forums. ... could it be that some may have an agenda.

There are revealed reasons that I do not like Kaine ... revealed reasons that he possesses a character that has the capacity to betray those closest to him.  However ... when his possible envolvement in disappearance of Kyron becomes an issue ... I am not ready to go there.

My theory implies there is a chain of participants that are behind the disappearance of Kyron and ... Terri is the first link in that chain.

IMO.

Janet

++++++

Dateline NBC puts story of missing Kyron in national eye
Published: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:17 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 4:26 PM

Desiree Young also elaborated on her split with Kaine Horman in 2002, saying that her then-husband struck up a relationship with Terri Moulton Horman while she was eight months pregnant.

“It was pretty hard to handle,” Young said. “I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom, because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something better than me and my son.”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: February 03, 2011, 01:44:16 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kHi-hV12j74J:chathousecares.amplify.com/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipster%E2%80%99s-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/+blogs+wweek+%E2%80%A6one+tipsters+startling+suspicions+frustration+comment+page&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I have never read this blog posting before. It is about a sighting a man had on Wed the 9th. It is the tip about seeing a young boy go into the woods with some adults and a bit later a gun shot was heard. Not sure about this tip, I just found it interesting this is most likely where this story originated from

Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation.

Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway.  DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.Read more at blogs.wweek.com

BBM - say that what this man is saying is correct about why investigators might not have called back - IMO - very small minded.  At the beginning of the investigation - should't LE be "open minded"?  After all, there are only about 50 billion white trucks in the Portland area.  So early into the investigation, it is possible that investigators would only be looking to one white truck as a possible involvement?  Could very well be so.

However, they did change their minds...even to "manufacturing" those photos with white truck(s) parked in various locations (still bothers me greatly that LE did that).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: February 03, 2011, 01:46:10 PM »

Kokos Cat

Considering  ... not one witness has come forward to the media in regards to the red mustang being observed on Sauvie Island on the morning of Friday, June 4th ... only unidentified posters on forums. ... could it be that some may have an agenda.

There are revealed reasons that I do not like Kaine ... revealed reasons that he possesses a character that has the capacity to betray those closest to him.  However ... when his possible envolvement in disappearance of Kyron becomes an issue ... I am not ready to go there.

My theory implies there is a chain of participants that are behind the disappearance of Kyron and ... Terri is the first link in that chain.

IMO.

Janet

++++++

Dateline NBC puts story of missing Kyron in national eye
Published: Monday, July 26, 2010, 11:17 PM
Updated: Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 4:26 PM

Desiree Young also elaborated on her split with Kaine Horman in 2002, saying that her then-husband struck up a relationship with Terri Moulton Horman while she was eight months pregnant.

“It was pretty hard to handle,” Young said. “I cried solid for two months and didn't leave the bedroom, because I didn't understand why she somehow equated to something better than me and my son.”

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/dateline_nbc_highlights_puts_s.html

Janet,

Some could/probably do have an agenda.

However, if you talked to police and they asked you to keep this quiet due to an ongoing-investigation...most of us would probably not go to the press with the story.  IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: February 03, 2011, 01:52:56 PM »

IMO, there are (and should be) many things that LE has not shared with the public.

We really haven't been informed of much of anything since the beginning; therefore, we have no idea of the wealth of information LE "knows" (except that Stanton did tell us he was creating a Task Force due to the overwhelming amount of information that LE had found in their investigation and that the information was not leading them in a specific direction - the task force was formed to hone in and eliminate, focus, pinpoint).

We did just recently find out that LE has had what they told Desiree was "new solid evidence" before Thanksgiving.  That's over 2 months ago.  That information resulted in last weekend's "search". 

So, in other words, LE doesn't tell us everything (understandable) and they don't have to tell us the truth either. 

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #706 on: February 03, 2011, 01:55:30 PM »

I shake my head at some of the stuff being posted that has been DISCOUNTED by LE long ago. 

There have been no sightings of Kyron after June 4, 2011, nothing that LE has ruled real.  There have been false sightings just like there are in many cases. 

Klaas I don't mean to upset you at all. I found the blog interesting because I had not read the story directly from the person who claimed to been contacted by the person who supposedly had seen this. Was this Kyron? I don't know because I don't recall LE ever saying this and a few other reports was proved false. Did I miss that or just don't recall? Could be I suppose.

It was just an fyi on a story that had been talked about.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: February 03, 2011, 01:58:00 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kHi-hV12j74J:chathousecares.amplify.com/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipster%E2%80%99s-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/+blogs+wweek+%E2%80%A6one+tipsters+startling+suspicions+frustration+comment+page&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I have never read this blog posting before. It is about a sighting a man had on Wed the 9th. It is the tip about seeing a young boy go into the woods with some adults and a bit later a gun shot was heard. Not sure about this tip, I just found it interesting this is most likely where this story originated from

Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation.

Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway.  DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

Read more at blogs.wweek.com

Thanks Tracygirl.

How did this guy observe so much while driving?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: February 03, 2011, 02:00:10 PM »

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

Thanks Tracygirl.

Janet

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: February 03, 2011, 02:01:36 PM »

IMO, there are (and should be) many things that LE has not shared with the public.

We really haven't been informed of much of anything since the beginning; therefore, we have no idea of the wealth of information LE "knows" (except that Stanton did tell us he was creating a Task Force due to the overwhelming amount of information that LE had found in their investigation and that the information was not leading them in a specific direction - the task force was formed to hone in and eliminate, focus, pinpoint).

We did just recently find out that LE has had what they told Desiree was "new solid evidence" before Thanksgiving.  That's over 2 months ago.  That information resulted in last weekend's "search". 

So, in other words, LE doesn't tell us everything (understandable) and they don't have to tell us the truth either. 

I am getting the feeling that we really don't know anything but what is on the very surface of this case.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: February 03, 2011, 02:04:06 PM »

Considering Terri's whereabouts (FM/Gym) could be confirmed when some of these "red hair" sightings happening ... could it be that witnesses were observing DeDe Spicher.

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: February 03, 2011, 02:06:12 PM »

Thanks Tracygirl.

Janet

I don't know, I had that same thought in my mind. Unless he was driving 10 miles per hour and managed to stay somewhat un-noticed, I don't get that either. To me it sounds as though he parked for a bit? I am not saying I believe this tip, I am saying that I had not read this before but had heard the story.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: February 03, 2011, 02:06:21 PM »

]

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: February 03, 2011, 02:08:58 PM »

Just so I am not taking it wrong, are you making fun of me and my posting this blog? If so, I don't think it is necessary to do that and if you are not, then sorry I misunderstood your posting this...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #714 on: February 03, 2011, 02:10:20 PM »

I am getting the feeling that we really don't know anything but what is on the very surface of this case.

TG - totally agree; as I've said more than once, the more I learn the more I realize I don't know about.

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: February 03, 2011, 02:10:24 PM »

Considering Terri's whereabouts (FM/Gym) could be confirmed when some of these "red hair" sightings happening ... could it be that witnesses were observing DeDe Spicher.

Janet

There are so many red heads who knows, lol. Honestly is that area known for having so many people with red hair?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: February 03, 2011, 02:11:43 PM »

Just so I am not taking it wrong, are you making fun of me and my posting this blog? If so, I don't think it is necessary to do that and if you are not, then sorry I misunderstood your posting this...

Not making fun...I, myself, wondered how a guy could take all this in while driving.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: February 03, 2011, 02:19:53 PM »

Tracygirl

I appreciate your input to all the forums so much.

When I read all that DeWitt apparently observed while driving ... it struck me funny.  That's it.  Nothing more.

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 03, 2011, 02:21:09 PM »

Not making fun...I, myself, wondered how a guy could take all this in while driving.

I know right? As your driving down one road, how do you see a truck drive down a dirt road, meet another car, 4 people get out holding a shovel in hand, and walk away? I think you may catch a glimps of parts of it, such as seeing the car meet the truck, or seeing the car parked near the truck and people getting out, or seeing the truck and car parked with 4 people out of the car walking, but I dont think you would see all of that happening and be moving, unless of course the path was near the road and went along the main road he was driving on, he slowed down and was able to see it all through trees. The gun shot could have come from that direction or from another location close by.
So I don't believe it or discount it, I don't think there are enough details of where he was to be able to say. For all we know everyone was going to bury a family pet so it could have happened but didn't mean it has anything to do with Kyron. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: February 03, 2011, 02:21:40 PM »

Janet

There are so many red heads who knows, lol. Honestly is that area known for having so many people with red hair?

Then there is my chain of participants theory.  I firmly believe that DeDe is a link in that chain.

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.