April 24, 2024, 04:17:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307255 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 03, 2011, 02:25:55 PM »

Just so I am not taking it wrong, are you making fun of me and my posting this blog? If so, I don't think it is necessary to do that and if you are not, then sorry I misunderstood your posting this...

Tracygirl

I appreciate your input to all the forums so much.

When I read all that DeWitt apparently observed while driving ... it struck me funny.  That's it.  Nothing more.

an angelic monkey

Janet

Thanks Janet, I appreciate your input as well.  an angelic monkey

As I said, I think it may be possible based on logistics of the area the man is speaking about. I don't know the exact area, so I can't form a concrete opinion, could be he had a full view from the road, but who knows maybe he saw one thing and made a story fit, sort of filled in the blanks.

I just didn't know it came from a blog site and was written about from a person who had been contacted by the supposed witness. I had read about the story as only a possible rumor and didn't know where it came from. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #721 on: February 03, 2011, 02:27:10 PM »

Considering Terri's whereabouts (FM/Gym) could be confirmed when some of these "red hair" sightings happening ... could it be that witnesses were observing DeDe Spicher.

Janet

There are so many red heads who knows, lol. Honestly is that area known for having so many people with red hair?

Then there is my chain of participants theory.  I firmly believe that DeDe is a link in that chain.

Janet

You could be right Janet. Le had focused on her for a reason.
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 03, 2011, 02:34:15 PM »

just trying to keep the salmonberry rd in washington county and the east salmonberry rd   in mt hood, Clackamas County,in one place so as not so confusing
==============
Saturday, June 5th - Kyron Sighting?

Sighting Prompts Truck Driver To Call Tip Line
POSTED: 5:56 pm PDT June 7, 2010
UPDATED: 7:55 pm PDT June 7, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

He said he saw a boy in the front seat who looked like Kyron Horman.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.

Vaughan said he received a call back from an FBI agent Monday morning.

http://www.kptv.com/news/23824427/detail.html

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9222.msg1299127#msg1299127
=========================

First Name    DAVID    Middle Initial    A
Middle Name    ANTHONY    Last Name    DURHAM
Address    24693 E OLD SMOKEY RD    City    MOUNT HOOD VILLAGE
State    OR    Zip    97049
sassi bing map
http://tinyurl.com/4z6jju8

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9222.msg1299367#msg1299367
================
my map showing
A.and us 26, washington county
B.washinton county salmonberry rd
C.and east salmonberry rd mt hood in Clackamas County, Oregon
zoom out to see it all
http://tinyurl.com/4jkf3lm

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: February 03, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »

Considering Terri's whereabouts (FM/Gym) could be confirmed when some of these "red hair" sightings happening ... could it be that witnesses were observing DeDe Spicher.

Janet

There are so many red heads who knows, lol. Honestly is that area known for having so many people with red hair?

Then there is my chain of participants theory.  I firmly believe that DeDe is a link in that chain.

Janet

To me, many of DeDe's photo's her hair looks more blondish, brown...not so much red.  A couple of photos her hair looked a little more reddish...and DeDe's hair is very curly, on the verge of frizzy, light and airy and shorter compared to Terri's hair, which is a rich auburn, long, thick and a little bit wavy with a little bit of curl (being a redhead myself, I tend to notch details more about red hair of others).   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #724 on: February 03, 2011, 02:44:53 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:kHi-hV12j74J:chathousecares.amplify.com/2010/08/03/kyron-horman-update-one-tipster%E2%80%99s-startling-suspicions-and-frustration/+blogs+wweek+%E2%80%A6one+tipsters+startling+suspicions+frustration+comment+page&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&source=www.google.com

I have never read this blog posting before. It is about a sighting a man had on Wed the 9th. It is the tip about seeing a young boy go into the woods with some adults and a bit later a gun shot was heard. Not sure about this tip, I just found it interesting this is most likely where this story originated from

Investigators in the case of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman say they’ve sorted through more than 3,500 tips in the nearly two-month investigation.

Here’s an example of one such tip, forwarded today to WW by former Sheriff’s Capt. Bruce McCain. McCain says he’s brought the tip to investigators’ attention and is told they are finally following up on it.

Here’s the main portion of an email McCain sent:

This morning around 9:00 am I received a telephone call from Mark DeWitt, a 51-year old single farmer who lives in Riddle, Oregon. … When I took his call he expressed relief in “finally talking to a human” after leaving unanswered calls to the MCSO tip line. I told him I no longer worked at MCSO and I am not part of the investigation at all. He understood that but asked me to pass this info along to the authorities.

DeWitt told me he was driving on 99W near Junction City around noon on Wednesday, June 9–the same day Captain Mike Shults delivered his press statement without the families present. DeWitt said a white pick-up truck driven by a female with brown or reddish hair came up fast behind him. He noticed in his rear view mirror that a boy with short dark hair and glasses kept popping his head up in the front seat, only to have the driver push his head down. The pick-up passed DeWitt and turned on a gravel road near an old mill site in or near the town of Monroe, Oregon. DeWitt said the pickup turned onto a side road where it stopped to meet a “cranberry” color sedan from which a heavy set red head female and a male wearing a baseball cap emerged. DeWitt said the pickup driver got out and took the boy into a heavily wooded area where they were followed by the other two–with the male carrying a shovel he removed from the sedan trunk.

DeWitt continued into town where he stopped at a gas station to ask for directions to his destination, which I think was a grain elevator for seed. While out of his vehicle, DeWitt said he heard what sounded like a single gun shot coming from the general vicinity of where he saw the three adults and boy. DeWitt then said he later pulled into a rest area on 99W to use the rest room. As he was heading back onto the road, he was behind a slow moving motor home that was pulling onto the highway.  DeWitt said he then saw the pickup again speeding with the sedan behind it about to collide with the motor home. He said the truck slammed on its brakes and barely stopped short of colliding with the motor home, but the sedan skidded and collided with the rear of the white pickup. DeWitt said it was not a major crash, but the sedan might have some slight front end damage and the pickup might show signs of a “paint swap” in the rear.

DeWitt said he does not watch much television and did not put all of these pieces together until he started following the Kyron story on the news. He said he has called the tip line three times, but with no answer. He also said he reported the incident to a “Eugene Deputy” (not sure if Eugene PD or Lane County Sheriff) shortly thereafter, but before he realized the possible significance of what he saw. I asked him what he wanted me to do with this information and he just wants a “real person” to go check the area – which he says he has since revisited. I told him that’s not a good idea since it might be a crime scene.

I had to leave for another appointment but I called him back around 12:45 while on the road. I asked him if he knew I was an attorney and he said No, he only saw me described as a retired MCSO Captain. I wanted to verify he was not seeking legal advice or representation and we agreed there never was any lawyer-client relationship established. I told him I would pass his story on to someone I knew “high up” in the investigation. But I also told him that one reason why he might not have received a call back is that investigators knew where Terri and the pickup were around 12 noon on Wednesday, June 9.

Read more at blogs.wweek.com

Tracygirl

DeWitt's sighting was on Wednesday, June 9th.  There appears to have been two on the day that Kyron went missing and another one the next day.

Janet

+++++

Friday, June 4th - Terri Sighting?

Complete coverage of the Kyron Horman investigation
Published: 6/04/2010 8:18 pm
Last Update: 10/04/2010 6:53 am

<snipped>

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

But when “Chas” pulled up next to this truck, he saw that it wasn't his friend, it was a red-haired woman, he didn't recognize.

He later realized that “red-haired” woman was Terri Horman.

“I didn't really think anything of it, obviously at that time there was no reason to.”

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

Friday, June 4th - Terri Sighting?

Kyron searchers comb Dixie Mountain locations
Story Published: Jan 31, 2011 at 8:24 AM PST
Story Updated: Jan 31, 2011 at 8:55 PM PST

<snipped>

At least one neighbor now says he wonders if what he saw the day Kyron disappeared is important.

Fred Hall, a rancher, said on Monday he saw a white pickup on the Friday that Kyron disappeared about a mile down the road.

“It was a white truck and it had a gal sitting in it,” he said.

Hall said he called in the tip to investigators and told them where he saw the unfamiliar truck on Skyline Boulevard.

“It was parked at one of the gates,” he said.

Investigators said they are specifically searching the land around turnouts that have gates where a car or truck could easily park. Many of the gates aren’t locked and a car or truck could drive in and disappear down a gravel road.

<snipped>

http://www.katu.com/news/local/114935669.html

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A truck driver said he saw a child who resembled a missing second-grade boy on Highway 26 on Saturday afternoon.

David Vaughan said he was driving toward Portland when a pickup truck turned in front of him onto Salmon Berry Road in western Washington County. Vaughan said he slammed his brakes to avoid a collision with the gray or black truck.

"I saw this young boy looking out the window at me (with) a startled look on his face and that was it until I got home that evening. My wife and I were talking and we saw this come on the news, and it flashed that this looked very familiar to me -- a very distinctive young man and I thought it was worth making a call," Vaughan said.

<snipped>

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: February 03, 2011, 03:07:15 PM »

Janet

Janet

IMO, the "reason" LE focused on DeDe ws because she lived in the house with Terri after Terri's parents left. 

If Terri were going to spill the beans, it very well could have been to a friend in the early, extreme stressful days. 

LE (and they should have) would have been extremely interested in finding out what Terri told DeDe during that time.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: February 03, 2011, 03:46:40 PM »

Janet

Janet

IMO, the "reason" LE focused on DeDe ws because she lived in the house with Terri after Terri's parents left. 

If Terri were going to spill the beans, it very well could have been to a friend in the early, extreme stressful days. 

LE (and they should have) would have been extremely interested in finding out what Terri told DeDe during that time.

There is DeDe's unexplained absence from her workplace on the morning of Friday, June 4th and ... then there is Harris Faulkner's words that imply that untraceable cell phones were purchased by DeDe and Terri on that same morning.

Considering DeDe testified before the Grand Jury I suspect ... that a plea deal for the truth regarding her role in the happenings in regards to the disappearing of Kyron ...  was negotiated with investigators.

Janet

++++++

DeDe Spicher's Attorney

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- DeDe Spicher, identified as a close friend of Terri Moulton-Horman, was called before a grand jury Monday in Multnomah County as part of the ongoing investigation into the disappearance of her step-son Kyron Horman.

Spicher's attorney told NBC Dateline that he would be "surprised" if Terri was not arrested in the case.

Grand jury proceedings are not open to the public or the media. However, Spicer's attorney did confirm that his client was subpoenaed to testify but did not give any testimony under oath Monday. He said she could be called back to testify in the future.

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Stavley said that Spicher even moved into the Horman home for a time after Kyron went missing.

Last week, Kyron's parents, Kaine Horman and Desiree Young issued a public plea for Spicher to cooperate with police, threatening a possible civil suit if she refused.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

Untraceable Cell Phones

Police Bump Up Search for Kyron Horman
Harris Faulkner 9:48 am on August 9, 2010

Just got off the phone with Multnomah Sheriff’s Department and they confirmed a “tip” led them to bump up the search again for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. Kinda knew that but, wanted to see if they would comment about reports that the “tip” came from family friend, DeDe Spicher. They wouldn’t tell me if that’s true. But, Spicher told a Grand Jury on Friday that she, another girlfriend and Kyron’s stepmom, Terri Horman, each bought an untraceable cell phone the day the little boy vanished. The cops wouldn’t tell me if they’re looking for those phones in the big renewed search. This case is intense. Where is that child?!

http://www.foxnewsinsider.com/2010/08/09/police-bump-up-search-for-kyron-horman/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 03, 2011, 04:00:23 PM »

Could the truck belong to Desiree and Tony?  Maybe parents of one of Kyron's friends or relatives?

Just catching up ... but I believe it is probably Desiree/Tony's truck.

This is a picture of their home, and a similar (if not the same) truck parked outside:

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #728 on: February 03, 2011, 04:01:39 PM »

OK, so *now* he is "known to possess survival skill"?

I noticed that too.

So according to the FBI, yes.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 03, 2011, 04:02:54 PM »

Thanks Brandi - Just as I suspected on the silver truck issue.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #730 on: February 03, 2011, 04:06:03 PM »

Thanks Brandi - Just as I suspected on the silver truck issue.

Took me a while to find it, but I knew I saw a similar truck outside their home, and I was sure the picture was taken in a parent's vehicle. Nothing shady or "clueful" about it.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 03, 2011, 04:17:36 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/115211379.html

New photo released in search for suspect who shot officer

Story Published: Feb 3, 2011 at 1:13 PM PST
Story Updated: Feb 3, 2011 at 1:13 PM PST
New photo released in search for suspect who shot officer

LINCOLN CITY, Ore. - As the search for the suspect in a shooting that critically injured a police officer continues, a new photograph is being circulated that may help people identify the man if they see him.

Officials are looking for 43-year-old David Anthony Durham, who they believe shot Lincoln City Police Officer Steve Dodds before leading police on a high speed chase. Durham fled into the woods on foot and is still at large.

((snipped))
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 03, 2011, 04:24:26 PM »

Thank you Puzzler for explaining the Blink comments on DAD. 

As far as the Dewiit sighting, once again I am going to be a broken record.  This was investigated by the monkeys at the time.  Excellent job of investigating and discounting the sighting by the monkeys. So reading back on this would be beneficial if people are interested.

As far as tips, if any of you read books, think about how long it takes to read a book.  LE had 3500 tips.  How many sentences is that?  And then they have to do paperwork on each tip.

I imagine they were prioritized and then the ones that were the most relevant or complete may have been called back for further info.

Or perhaps someone else had the same tip with waaaaaay more info.  Then I imagine that person would be contacted rather than the person with less info.  Or maybe the info a person had just was not relevant
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 03, 2011, 04:32:23 PM »

http://portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=129668527240311000
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: February 03, 2011, 04:45:30 PM »

just trying to keep the salmonberry rd in washington county and the east salmonberry rd   in mt hood, Clackamas County,in one place so as not so confusing
==============

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9222.msg1299127#msg1299127
=========================

First Name    DAVID    Middle Initial    A
Middle Name    ANTHONY    Last Name    DURHAM
Address    24693 E OLD SMOKEY RD    City    MOUNT HOOD VILLAGE
State    OR    Zip    97049
sassi bing map
http://tinyurl.com/4z6jju8

from this post
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9222.msg1299367#msg1299367
================
my map showing
A.and us 26, washington county
B.washinton county salmonberry rd
C.and east salmonberry rd mt hood in Clackamas County, Oregon
zoom out to see it all
http://tinyurl.com/4jkf3lm

Thanks! This is great! I wish we can put up a map that has all of the possible witness sighting, discounted on here or not along with a time line just so we can keep track of where it all is. It seems there were several sightings talked about and not knowing Oregon I get all turned around. Would you mind doing that?

1. skyline elementary
2. Hillsboro, terri at the store
3. Sauvie Island, the chase and DAD's home
4. Cornelius pass, the tip about a woman sitting in a truck near his home.
5. The Ranchers sighting morning of 6/04, 9:15
6. "Chas" sighting off hwy 30 morning of 6/04
7. Hwy 26 in Washington County afternoon of 6/05
8. W.99 at Junction city near Monroe. afternoon of 6/09
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: February 03, 2011, 04:46:48 PM »

Could the truck belong to Desiree and Tony?  Maybe parents of one of Kyron's friends or relatives?

This is a picture of their home, and a similar (if not the same) truck parked outside:

Thanks, that is what I thought. I think there are pics of Kyron on that camping trip with his mom.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: February 03, 2011, 04:51:54 PM »

I always say, until a body of the victim is found, there is always hope.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #737 on: February 03, 2011, 05:07:38 PM »

Thanks, that is what I thought. I think there are pics of Kyron on that camping trip with his mom.

You're welcome.

Here is one, I believe:

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #738 on: February 03, 2011, 05:52:22 PM »

It is the landscaper's story regarding the MFH and Kaine's esculating over-the-top vilification of Terri that at times causes this wannbe detective to venture down another road in her speculating ... a road that implies that Terri is being targeted to take the focus of suspicion off the truth.  These allegations are just that ... allegations ... hearsay yet ... they have gone a long way to convict Terri in the court of public opinion of possessing the ability to harm Kyron.

Think about it.  Terri immediately called 911 when the landscaper attempted to extort $10,000 in the sting operation.

Think about it.  The accusations of Kaine regarding Terri's ongoing neglect of Kiara while visibly under the influence ... implies neglect on his part for not intervening.

Then I come back to the polygraphs ... the polygraphs which Kaine, Desire and Tony passed but ... in regards to her whereabouts on the morning of Friday, June 4th ... Terri was deceptive.

Then there is Terri's failure to forcefully challenge the court orders that denies her contact with her daughter.

Then there are the words of Terri's own attorney and ... the words of DeDe's attorney.  Logic dictates that both representatives must have knowledge that implicates Terri in some compacity in the happenings encompassing the disappearing of Kyron.

Janet

+++++++

Terri Horman's Attorney

UPDATE from COURTROOM: Arguments heard in Terri Horman and Kaine Horman divorce proceedings
October 7, 2010

<snipped>

Peter Bunch, Terri Horman's attorney, has been arguing for nearly an hour in a Multnomah County courtroom pleading with judge Keith Meisenheimer to abate the divorce proceedings.

Bunch argued that Terri's fifth amendment rights - implicating herself in possible criminal matters - would be violated.

He maintained that any information gleaned from divorce proceedings would be used as "fodder" for the state in its ongoing criminal investigation.

Conversely, Bunch said the state wouldn't turn over information that may be pertinent to divorce proceedings.

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/UPDATE-from-COURTROOM-Arguments-heard-in-Terri/GonG6-VnTkmaYBikdxxq7Q.cspx

DeDe Spicher's Attorney

Attorney: Spicher shared Terri Horman emails, texts with cops
Posted on July 26, 2010 at 11:09 AM
Updated Wednesday, Aug 18 at 7:05 AM

<snipped>

Stavley also told NBC Dateline Monday that Spicher had been, and planned to keep, cooperating with investigators. He said that she had already shared text messages and emails sent to and from Terri with detectives.

"I would be, frankly, surprised if Terri Horman did not eventually face charges in this case," Stavley said. "I'd be surprised if the indictment didn't come down."

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html

_____

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 03, 2011, 05:59:28 PM »

Back to the guy who thought he saw Kyron ... then went home and talked to his wife about it ...

I just don't get people ... how many "sightings" did we hear about in the Caylee case?

PEOPLE!  IF YOU SEE WHAT YOU THINK IS A MISSING CHILD ... CALL 911 AND STAY ON THEIR TAIL!

Okay, rant over .... back to regular programming.

Hi Monks!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.