April 18, 2024, 08:53:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307110 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: February 03, 2011, 06:13:03 PM »

Posted over at WS some photos near Dixie Mountain and Rocky Point.  The poster claims they are today but the photos according to the photobucket data were from January.

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/ee479/loves2bmom/Skyline%20Rocky%20Point/?mediafilter=images

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126730&page=26

loves2bmom

I took a drive up there today and here's a couple of random thoughts:

Very quiet up there as usual. I mentioned I drive up there every Saturday and never see more than a car or two. I did see a couple of cyclists

The first search tape I saw was on Skyline, South of Moreland Road

Almost all the logging roads are marked with blue gates and a sign on the front. I took pictures of a few so you can see the sign too. Several of them had search tape next to them.

I didn't realize Dixie Mountain Road (both the upper and lower road) are all gravel, dirt and mud. Darn, I had just gotten my car washed yesterday. If someone was up that far, their car/truck would be covered in mud as it was very wet in June of 2010.

I saw no sign of "official" searching however I did notice two vehicles parked near one of the logging roads with the blue gate on Rocky Point Road.

The temperature was between 39 and 41 degrees close to noon.

I took a few pics of towers. One had a large "ball" on it and I have no idea what it is. PGE?? Didn't see markings but will try and find something online.

Not many pics for you. You can't pull over in many spots so I didn't take pictures of all the search tape but there was a fair amount.

http://s1229.photobucket.com/albums/...Rocky%20Point/
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 03, 2011, 10:58:16 PM »

Wow, it took me a while to catch up! You monkeys have been very busy! From what I have been able to ascertain, Sauvie Island is a small area where most of the residents know one another and watch out for each other. LE has been focused on Sauvie for a while. I am assuming it relates to Terri's cellphone pings. Let's just say that Terri had help from someone on Sauvie Island. Someone that is not Durham. Durham has had a whole host of mental problems for months. Perhaps LE combing the area for Kyron has caused Durham's paranoia to get out of control. What if Durham had nothing at all to do with Kyron but the perp knows about Durham and his issues and is helping to perpetuate rumors and allegations about him? Using  him as a scapegoat. I hope that LE is taking a close look at any and all who start pointing fingers at Durham. To me Durham is either involved, or just really convenient. JMO
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #742 on: February 03, 2011, 11:04:35 PM »

an angelic monkey

Klaas,
Thanks for the info.  I so appreciate your dedication and am grateful that you've kept this board open for Kyron's sake, despite differences of opinion that I know were trying and difficult.  It says a lot about your character and loyalty to Kyron -- and all the others among us -- who have gone missing. Thanks for all you've done on everyone's behalf.

CW,
Thanks for those maps & refocusing on that one sighting.  Looks like we're talking about the western end of Hwy 26, heading toward the coast.

Yesterday I thought....'hmmm... if that sighting was valid on June 5, I can almost see why DY clung to the idea that Kyron might still be alive.'  (besides denial, which is normal after such a loss). 

Even if it has been dismissed by LE, it's good to examine all the possibilities.

In the beginning, there was some interest on the road to Tillamook.  I could never figure that out.  I think it's probably related to that sighting, now:

http://www.k9sardog.com/lostpeople.html:
<<snip, snip>>
SAR Dog Tyler K-9-1A. Did several telephone conference calls. Worked road search. Hwy 26 to Hwy 6 to Tillamook. Spent night in Tillamook.

Puzzler,

Yes, you are right about the witnesses.  They were asked not to speak of it.  And why would they want to compromise the investigation?  They were just watching their neighborhood and could have been caught in the middle of this crisis.  Their claims, along with the cell phone pings, probably lead to the search of the island, IMO. 

The witness, Amareign, on the forum sited earlier, did have an agenda:  she was trying to find Kyron and had been searching physically (along with many other ground workers, who didn't give up hope for months) -- In that post, IMO, she was just expressing her frustration and shock that LE had not attended to those reports by her neighbors and friends.  In a more timely fashion.  The witnesses never spoke of it publicly.  She was speaking for them.

TG,
You're heart is in the right place, IMO.  You are dedicated and diligent.  I admire your work, and always have, before I became a monkey myself.

Monkeys, you are the best.  I have great respect for all of you.  I have to let this go, now though.

We have put our trust in LE.  What choice do we have?  I can only hope and pray that the truth will come out eventually.   Perhaps things are not what they seem for a reason.  Perhaps there is a method to this madness. 

Stay safe.

K. Cat.   an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 03, 2011, 11:53:31 PM »

Remember Jaymie Dockerty Finster? Terri's pal in the beginning? I wonder if she and Terri are still friends. I found a site for Jaymie Finster and her photography. I wonder if she got permission from the parents to sell these childrens photos online? http://flashesoflife.smugmug.com/Other/Kohls-Cup-2010/14276363_EgYHm#1055836569_FG3sJ
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: February 03, 2011, 11:54:19 PM »

Another sighting?  When I consider that Jim Kelley and his neighbour both observed the white truck twice in the same location ... a white truck that very out of place.

Anyways ... I am not good with maps but ... it appears that the simple map posted at WS reveals that Jim Kelley's residence is very close to the Horman home.

Map

Janet

++++++

Friday, June 4th - Saturday, June 5th - White Truck?

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 03, 2011, 11:55:17 PM »

Another sighting?  When I consider that Jim Kelley and his neighbour both observed the white truck twice in the same location ... a white truck that very out of place.

Anyways ... I am not good with maps but ... it appears that the simple map posted at WS reveals that Jim Kelley's residence is very close to the Horman home.

Map

Janet

++++++

Friday, June 4th - Saturday, June 5th - White Truck?

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #746 on: February 04, 2011, 12:25:56 AM »

Yes Janet they are close by, but what gets me is it is the same type of sighting, a woman sitting in a white truck but Terri is accounted for elsewhere. So if it is Kyron related, who is the woman in the white truck that everyone kept seeing?

Rancher, Jim Kelly, Chas, man in Junction city....same reports, woman with red hair in a white truck, but if it was Terri she somehow doubled herself as she was accounted for in other places. So does that mean they are not actual sightings or could it be there is a woman with red hair that is not terri who helped with Kyron going missing? If so, where is she?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #747 on: February 04, 2011, 12:29:58 AM »

KoKo's cat thank you, you are sweet. Instead of saying you need to leave, why don't you just take a few days to gather your thoughts. I do that every now and then, it helps. I like to read your thoughts here, your input about the area has been so helpful to me. So hopefully you will stop by the thread again.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #748 on: February 04, 2011, 12:34:27 AM »

Wow, it took me a while to catch up! You monkeys have been very busy! From what I have been able to ascertain, Sauvie Island is a small area where most of the residents know one another and watch out for each other. LE has been focused on Sauvie for a while. I am assuming it relates to Terri's cellphone pings. Let's just say that Terri had help from someone on Sauvie Island. Someone that is not Durham. Durham has had a whole host of mental problems for months. Perhaps LE combing the area for Kyron has caused Durham's paranoia to get out of control. What if Durham had nothing at all to do with Kyron but the perp knows about Durham and his issues and is helping to perpetuate rumors and allegations about him? Using  him as a scapegoat. I hope that LE is taking a close look at any and all who start pointing fingers at Durham. To me Durham is either involved, or just really convenient. JMO

One thing I considered about Durham is the fact he has some kind of mental problem, it would make him a perfect target. One question that has been asked over and over again, how could Terri get someone to help her do something so horrible? Well the mentally ill and disabled are used all of the times in crimes. They are easy targets. I don't know if this man has anything to do with Kyron or not. I am open to the idea though. There are some strange coincidences in my opinion, I suppose we will someday find out more.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #749 on: February 04, 2011, 12:35:58 AM »

Yes Janet they are close by, but what gets me is it is the same type of sighting, a woman sitting in a white truck but Terri is accounted for elsewhere. So if it is Kyron related, who is the woman in the white truck that everyone kept seeing?

Rancher, Jim Kelly, Chas, man in Junction city....same reports, woman with red hair in a white truck, but if it was Terri she somehow doubled herself as she was accounted for in other places. So does that mean they are not actual sightings or could it be there is a woman with red hair that is not terri who helped with Kyron going missing? If so, where is she?

Do you have a reference to what time the woman was seen by the ranchers?  I have not seen it.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: February 04, 2011, 12:41:22 AM »

DeDe Spicher?

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #751 on: February 04, 2011, 12:49:43 AM »

Do you have a reference to what time the woman was seen by the ranchers?  I have not seen it.

The sighting by Chas occurred at 9:15 - 9:45 AM on the morning of January 4th ... a time that a receipt places Terri in FM.

The first of two sightings by Jim Kelley was at 3:00 PM on the afternoon of June 4th ... a time that Kaine implies that Terri was home ... 30 minutes prior the arrival of the school bus that Kyron should have been on.

Janet

++++++

Friday, June 4th - Terri Sighting?

Complete coverage of the Kyron Horman investigation
Published: 6/04/2010 8:18 pm
Last Update: 10/04/2010 6:53 am

<snipped>

Also Sunday, a man who asked not to be shown on camera, expressed his frustration about the Kyron Horman tipline.

“Chas” said he has called the tip line twice, but hadn’t heard back. He was concerned other people’s tips, like his, were not checked on.

Chas said he saw Terri Horman the day Kyron mysteriously vanished.

“I was on my way to work, driving down Highway 30,” said “Chas.”

It was Friday, June 4th, sometime between 9:15 and 9:45 in the morning. “Chas” was heading south on Highway 30, on his way to work when a white truck pulled out onto the road.

"It came out of one of these side streets, I am not exactly positive which one, but I am pretty much sure that it was north of Logie Trail road.”

Logie Trail Road is right across from Sauvie Island. One of the areas investigators have searched several times.

"I recognize that truck because I have a friend that has a similar truck and I thought it was him.”

But when “Chas” pulled up next to this truck, he saw that it wasn't his friend, it was a red-haired woman, he didn't recognize.

He later realized that “red-haired” woman was Terri Horman.

“I didn't really think anything of it, obviously at that time there was no reason to.”

<snipped>

http://www.koinlocal6.com/mostpopular/story/Terri-wants-money-to-move-out-Kyron-Horman/Dz4uMChK60KCWjy3W5FG4Q.cspx?p=10

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #752 on: February 04, 2011, 12:56:42 AM »

Didn't the video say it was in the 9 o'clock hour?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #753 on: February 04, 2011, 12:57:37 AM »

This was posted on Blinks...Has anyone heard anything if this is true or not?

35.Nancy says:
February 3, 2011 at 7:52 pm
I just heard (unconfirmed) that there are a lot of media helicopters at the search site, some roads have been closed, the SAR team has responded affirmatively and supposedly we are just waiting for some sort of official word about Kyron.

It is around 5:00 p.m. in Portland. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 04, 2011, 12:58:32 AM »

DeDe Spicher?

Janet
_____

Second person seen in truck while Terri at Kyron's school
Posted on August 10, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Updated Tuesday, Aug 10 at 12:10 PM

PORTLAND, Ore. -- KGW has learned that investigators are trying to determine the identity of a person who was seen sitting in the truck Terri Horman was driving the day Kyron Horman disappeared.

According to several sources in the Skyline community, including people who have spoken with investigators, the person was seen by at least two witnesses while Terri was in the school with Kyron.

<snipped>

http://www.kgw.com/home/2nd-person-seen-in-Terri-Hormans-truck-100301534.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:08 AM »

35.Nancy says:
I just heard (unconfirmed) that there are a lot of media helicopters at the search site, some roads have been closed, the SAR team has responded affirmatively and supposedly we are just waiting for some sort of official word about Kyron.

I have been hearing some similar rumors but they are only rumors at this point. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #756 on: February 04, 2011, 01:09:21 AM »

35.Nancy says:

No but ... it is now 10:00 PM in Portland ... five hour drive from Canadian border on I5.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: February 04, 2011, 01:14:28 AM »

Thank for the headup Tracygirl.

KOMO News and KIRO News from Seattle will be on in about 45 minutes.  If I am still awake ... I will tune in.

Good Night All.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #758 on: February 04, 2011, 01:17:52 AM »

35.Nancy says:

One last question.  Where is the search site.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #759 on: February 04, 2011, 01:17:57 AM »

35.Nancy says:

I have been hearing some similar rumors but they are only rumors at this point. 

where have you heard them? Where are they coming from? Locals?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.