April 30, 2024, 09:10:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 308289 times)
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: January 23, 2011, 03:28:04 PM »

If she was having a sexual relationship with him, she may have thought that she was fabulous enuff that he would do ANYTHING to have her.  It appears that he did not feel that way about her at all.

Once again she miscalculated on how fabulous she is.  Like telling people that she was way better than the teacher.

I think TH thinks that she is more fabulous in every way,
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #81 on: January 23, 2011, 05:23:07 PM »

So, hubby and I were on the way to the grocery store and I had him slow down at 955 S Pacific hwy because I wanted to take some pics. We slowed down and there must have been 20 people there loading up the truck. I said, "Oh crap! How am I suppose to take pics if they are there? What am I suppose to tell them if they catch me? I just want to buy some shrubs?" So we went shopping and I hoped those people would be gone. After all, they were interfering with my objective of taking those pics!  Monkey Devil!

Anywho, my wish was granted. I was only able to get 3 pics for now. I need to go on that side road (outside the property of course) and take some there. From what I could see, there are a lot of broken down trailers.

So fwiw here ya go.

http://s917.photobucket.com/albums/ad12/sass2heart/

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: January 23, 2011, 05:40:14 PM »

So, hubby and I were on the way to the grocery store and I had him slow down at 955 S Pacific hwy because I wanted to take some pics. We slowed down and there must have been 20 people there loading up the truck. I said, "Oh crap! How am I suppose to take pics if they are there? What am I suppose to tell them if they catch me? I just want to buy some shrubs?" So we went shopping and I hoped those people would be gone. After all, they were interfering with my objective of taking those pics!  Monkey Devil!

Anywho, my wish was granted. I was only able to get 3 pics for now. I need to go on that side road (outside the property of course) and take some there. From what I could see, there are a lot of broken down trailers.

So fwiw here ya go.

Sassi - TY   The pictures are great!  We've talked about this piece of property so much - and it looks so ordinary.  Ha.  But it's great to get a visual of what we're talking about.

The part you talked about in a earlier post about another white truck, a lady driving, that one has always seemed odd to me, too. 

Wasn't there a fairly recent post on BOC about RS selling his white truck and that it looked very much like the Horman's white truck?  Wonder why a landscaper would sell his truck if it was running okay?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: January 23, 2011, 05:42:23 PM »

I'm thankful there wasn't a white truck parked in front 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #84 on: January 23, 2011, 05:55:42 PM »

Uh no, not in front, but there was a white extended cab truck parked on the side road of the property, near the tractor trailer truck. It scared me! 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #85 on: January 23, 2011, 05:58:14 PM »

So fwiw here ya go.

Sassi - TY   The pictures are great!  We've talked about this piece of property so much - and it looks so ordinary.  Ha.  But it's great to get a visual of what we're talking about.

The part you talked about in a earlier post about another white truck, a lady driving, that one has always seemed odd to me, too. 

Wasn't there a fairly recent post on BOC about RS selling his white truck and that it looked very much like the Horman's white truck?  Wonder why a landscaper would sell his truck if it was running okay?

I think that was speculation. I remember seeing that post and them talking about whether they sold it or maybe had it painted.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #86 on: January 23, 2011, 06:01:03 PM »

When I took the pic of the front of the house with the truck and car in the driveway, I was hoping I could get close enough for Klaas to zoom in on the license plates and give them to Blink. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: January 23, 2011, 06:26:32 PM »

When I took the pic of the front of the house with the truck and car in the driveway, I was hoping I could get close enough for Klaas to zoom in on the license plates and give them to Blink. 

No, too far away, they get too blurry to read.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #88 on: January 23, 2011, 06:39:37 PM »

Yeah, I didn't think so. I should have written them down but I had the wrong glasses with me and I didn't want somebody running out of the house screaming obscenities to me!   

Next weekend I'll try again. Need to make a note to order some camouflage gear. j/k 

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #89 on: January 23, 2011, 07:18:58 PM »

Yeah, I looked for one too. LOL

Just a red one.

starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2011, 07:20:52 PM »

So fwiw here ya go.

lol Sassi, you're a ninja!!  Smile   Something just tickles me about your spy mission - you're a sweetheart.  Thank you for the pictures; very interesting!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2011, 07:24:54 PM »

So fwiw here ya go.

lol Sassi, you're a ninja!!  Smile   Something just tickles me about your spy mission - you're a sweetheart.  Thank you for the pictures; very interesting!

Yes, your efforts are quite appreciated, Sassifrass.

an angelic monkey

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2011, 07:37:19 PM »

Where are you Kyron? God please allow this child to be found.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2011, 07:38:38 PM »

Ninja  Monkey Devil!

So hubby and I realized that we forgot to get some of the specials at the Safeway store. The sale ends Tuesday and opens at 5am, so we decided to go then, before work started. Since our camera has photo flash on it, I'm gonna sneak around there to take pics (on the outside of the property of course). I hope they don't have some crazy dog out there. Maybe I should take Isabella, my cat, to scratch their eyes out! Going to try and get what ever I can.

Can you hear that Mission Impossible song going on right now?   

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2011, 07:39:49 PM »

So fwiw here ya go.

Is that a semi truck on the side of the house? Is someone a truck driver?
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2011, 07:41:28 PM »

Oh, lol. Helps if I scroll down to read....

"Ubaldo Sanchez
Side road with Semi Truck"
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2011, 07:49:34 PM »

There are some very good posts on BOC beginning at January 18, 2011 at 12:00 pm - too much to copy and bring over.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Sassifrass

enumclawrose says:
January 19, 2011 at 2:11 am
This is from SM Sassifras. I have no way to post to her directly, but this is of interest to me. I tried that address 13441 Pacific Hwy E, Woodburn and came up empty. Hoping Beejay, Kimberly or Sammy can straighten me out or Sassifras will post over here. Would love to get my hands on that list. TIA.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9196.940

So I did a search on the infamous address of 955 S Pacific hwy, Woodburn, Or, and before I explain the results you have to understand how this address works.

Pacific hwy is also known as 99E, which becomes 213, so the address above (955 S Pacific hwy) is also labeled as 13441 PACIFIC HWY E, Woodburn, Or. Having said that, when I did a search of the address, over 285 names were associated with it. 12 pages of names.

Can someone please clarify what this post means though because when i search I get two different locations for each address and not the same address. Is that what this post is saying? It is the same property? I am confused
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2011, 08:44:24 PM »

There are some very good posts on BOC beginning at January 18, 2011 at 12:00 pm - too much to copy and bring over.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/11/02/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-sexts-sent-to-kaine-hormans-phone-what/

Sassifrass

enumclawrose says:
January 19, 2011 at 2:11 am
This is from SM Sassifras. I have no way to post to her directly, but this is of interest to me. I tried that address 13441 Pacific Hwy E, Woodburn and came up empty. Hoping Beejay, Kimberly or Sammy can straighten me out or Sassifras will post over here. Would love to get my hands on that list. TIA.http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=9196.940

So I did a search on the infamous address of 955 S Pacific hwy, Woodburn, Or, and before I explain the results you have to understand how this address works.

Pacific hwy is also known as 99E, which becomes 213, so the address above (955 S Pacific hwy) is also labeled as 13441 PACIFIC HWY E, Woodburn, Or. Having said that, when I did a search of the address, over 285 names were associated with it. 12 pages of names.

Can someone please clarify what this post means though because when i search I get two different locations for each address and not the same address. Is that what this post is saying? It is the same property? I am confused

TG: The roads and addresses in Oregon are strange. I've said this before and I'll say it again.

Pacific Hwy and 99E are the same. So if you search on an address that is Pacific Hwy, a different number will come up for public information because it recognizes the address as being 99E. Some of that info can be quirky because it doesn't recognize Pacific Hwy.

I'll try to make this easier. In Oregon, and probably every state, within a locality, meaning town, a state hwy will be changed to a local name, but they are still the same. It's a road that becomes localized within that area, for postal deliveries.

99E addresses are based on plots. Just like if you go down Joe Shmoe Road and they have 80 acres. His address may be 1000 Joe Shmoe Road, but because there is a potential of subdivision on that road the address search will link, in some state data bases, as being in a range of the previous owners land. So you will see a skip in addresses when you look at a bing or Google map.

Hope that you understood that. I'm not trying to be confusing.

sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2011, 11:54:07 AM »

Tracygirl,
If you are going to sleuth some of these addresses and I know you will  Monkey Devil!, remember that google does not always have updated name changes. I am a garage sale junkie and cannot tell you how many times I have gotten lost because I was sent on the wrong roads.

I would also like to point out the RS and his associates are undoubtedly a very tangled web. I am in the credit business and cannot tell you how hard it is to research some who come from Mexico. Many times, one person who has a legitimate social security number than allows his friends and relatives to piggy back on the same said social security number. Many men use either their mothers last name or their fathers or both. One of the things that has bugged me so much about this case is the fact that the wife and children went missing. This makes me think that drugs are involved to some degree.

I am so happy to see some action once again on Kyron's thread. I always post his pictures on my facebook page and think about him daily!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2011, 12:50:47 PM »

May have already been posted:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Kyron-Hormans-image-to-appear-on-semi-trucks-nationwide-114419534.html

Kyron Horman’s image will appear on semi trailers nationwide

Credit: Gordon Trucking, Inc.
by Jeff Thompson, kgw.com Staff
Posted on January 22, 2011 at 11:02 AM

Updated today at 9:17 AM

– An image of missing Portland boy Kyron Horman, along with the words “Have you seen me?” will appear on semi-trailers nationwide as part of a joint effort between the Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office and the Washington State Patrol.

The effort is part of WSP’s Homeward Bound program. Gordon Trucking, Inc. will be featuring the image (pictured, above) on its trailers.

Horman has been missing since June 4, 2010, when he disappeared from Portland’s Skyline Elementary School. He and his stepmother had been at a science fair and he was last seen on his way to a class that morning.

Timeline: Search for Kyron Horman

Homeward Bound increases the public exposure of missing children, which generally increases the chance of recovery.

Three children abducted by their father in 2006 were reunited with their mother Jan. 14, after being featured in the Homeward Bound program.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.