April 24, 2024, 06:08:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 307267 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2011, 11:16:16 PM »

I have always been pretty open minded about psychics until Amber Dubois went missing. So many psychics sent Carrie on so many wild goose chases. Having said this, I have a friend that I have known since grade school. She has never lied to me to my knowledge, and she is very normal. She told me recently that she has psychic abilities but does not tell many people. I asked her to look at Kyron's photo. She says that Kyron was taken by a man and woman. She says that the man is a hicky hillbilly type. She also states that they took Kyron for ransom but something went horribly wrong. She said this man is in Terri's circle but is most likely a friend of a friend. She told me that she would try to put aside some time soon to do whatever she does to see what she does.

Sebastion I couldn't be happier than a pig in unowhat if your friend could help find Ky or any clue that could help this poor lost baby.  Ask her, beg her, whatever you need to do!  I think lots of us here would be so grateful to you and your friend just for trying.  Very nice of the two of y'all!

Hi MelisaB,
Believe me, I have been all over her for information! Again, I am still rather skeptical about all of the psychic stuff, but I will continue to pick her brain!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2011, 11:16:59 PM »

I was not aware that Sauvie Island has a "clothing optional" beach. Probably does not relate to anything, but I just thought that it was interesting. I wonder if it draws certain types of people to that beach?

From what I hear, most of those that frequent the nude beaches aren't exactly model types.  They are often out of shape and middle aged 

LOL Klaas! So, you don't think that there would be lots of lookie loos?

From what I've been told if you look once, you won't look again 

LOL Klaas!  Monkey Devil!
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2011, 11:20:47 PM »

I have always been pretty open minded about psychics until Amber Dubois went missing. So many psychics sent Carrie on so many wild goose chases. Having said this, I have a friend that I have known since grade school. She has never lied to me to my knowledge, and she is very normal. She told me recently that she has psychic abilities but does not tell many people. I asked her to look at Kyron's photo. She says that Kyron was taken by a man and woman. She says that the man is a hicky hillbilly type. She also states that they took Kyron for ransom but something went horribly wrong. She said this man is in Terri's circle but is most likely a friend of a friend. She told me that she would try to put aside some time soon to do whatever she does to see what she does.

Sebastian one thing to consider about your friend is she didn't come to you with the information, you went to her. So many of the psychics are out to make a name for themselves and to use their "gift" for profit or they simply like to think they have a gift when they don't.
Please let us know what she says when you get together with her.

Tracygirl, that is very true. She is helping me just because. She does not charge any money nor does she want her name out there. I guess I have just have a hard time "believing", although my own mother has had some strange things occur over the years and I trust her completely. So, you just have to have an open mind I guess.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2011, 11:22:38 PM »

Sebastion,nice and TY and your friend, hopefully she will have a good lead

Hi Cw,
The weird thing is, I did not tell her anything at all about the case. The information that she gave me was so inline with everything that so many of us have felt.
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2011, 11:23:42 PM »

I have no psychic abilities at all. Having said this, I wonder what our boy JW has been up to lately,  Monkey Devil!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #145 on: January 29, 2011, 12:38:30 PM »

Sebastian, You mean the wet blanket? Probably more of the same, you know, telling yarns of days past, threatening lawsuits, complaining of being in the lime light. The usual.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: January 29, 2011, 01:22:24 PM »

Sebastian, I am interested in what your friend has to say, keep us posted, eh ?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #147 on: January 29, 2011, 03:47:53 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #148 on: January 29, 2011, 05:07:23 PM »

Sorry, O/T: Klaas: There's a special delivery in your inbox. 

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #149 on: January 29, 2011, 05:27:53 PM »

I have no psychic abilities at all. Having said this, I wonder what our boy JW has been up to lately,  Monkey Devil!

Hmm.  I googled and found a new twitter account.   
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #150 on: January 29, 2011, 05:47:10 PM »

I just realized my O/T post and wanted to say something.

I took some pics of 955 S Pacific Hwy, but I can't post them because they have personal info that can't be posted. I didn't want to hurt any Monkeys or make them feel like I was holding something back from them.

They're just pics that may help Blink in her investigation regarding Kyron, and this IS about Kyron.

I just wanted to get them to Klaas and Blink asap.

Hope you Monkeys understand.

BTW, I'm never friggen going back there again. I was so nervous, my armpits were sweating for an hour!  Monkey Devil! But it was for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #151 on: January 29, 2011, 05:48:04 PM »

Oh really? Got a link?

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #152 on: January 29, 2011, 05:48:51 PM »

Sebastian, You mean the wet blanket? Probably more of the same, you know, telling yarns of days past, threatening lawsuits, complaining of being in the lime light. The usual.

Monkey Devil!

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #153 on: January 29, 2011, 06:08:20 PM »

I just realized my O/T post and wanted to say something.

I took some pics of 955 S Pacific Hwy, but I can't post them because they have personal info that can't be posted. I didn't want to hurt any Monkeys or make them feel like I was holding something back from them.

They're just pics that may help Blink in her investigation regarding Kyron, and this IS about Kyron.

I just wanted to get them to Klaas and Blink asap.

Hope you Monkeys understand.

BTW, I'm never friggen going back there again. I was so nervous, my armpits were sweating for an hour!  Monkey Devil! But it was for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

It's probably a good idea to stay away from there, especially because they may know what you've been up to from the internet.
It sounds like you went on a very dangerous mission, let's hope it pays off! an angelic monkey
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: January 29, 2011, 06:12:33 PM »

Oh really? Got a link?

IDK if I am supposed to post it, but if you google the name and "twitter" it should come up, or maybe the business name and twitter...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: January 29, 2011, 07:42:04 PM »

I have no psychic abilities at all. Having said this, I wonder what our boy JW has been up to lately,  Monkey Devil!

Hmm.  I googled and found a new twitter account.  

Oh really? Got a link?

IDK if I am supposed to post it, but if you google the name and "twitter" it should come up, or maybe the business name and twitter...

Please do not post anything pertaining to JW.  It's just not worth the trouble I get for it.  If it's posted we will delete it.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #156 on: January 29, 2011, 08:15:39 PM »

I have no psychic abilities at all. Having said this, I wonder what our boy JW has been up to lately,  Monkey Devil!

Hmm.  I googled and found a new twitter account.  

Oh really? Got a link?

Please do not post anything pertaining to JW.  It's just not worth the trouble I get for it.  If it's posted we will delete it.

I totally understand that Klaas. I even forgot about him until that post, and it was just me being inquisitive.  All is good. No worries.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #157 on: January 29, 2011, 09:00:22 PM »

I totally understand that Klaas. I even forgot about him until that post, and it was just me being inquisitive.  All is good. No worries.

[/quote]
Me too.  Please delete my post if you feel it's necessary.  I didn't mean to cause any trouble.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #158 on: January 29, 2011, 09:04:53 PM »

Argh, I totally messed up the quote boxes on my last post.  Klaas feel free to delete the last one as well!
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #159 on: January 29, 2011, 09:29:12 PM »

monchichi:  IMO, I think you are a great asset to this forum, as are many monkey's.

Don't beat yourself up over the small stuff. It took me a long long time to find out about stuff that is questionable to post. I'm still learning as are every Monkey on this forum.

Keep doing what you're doing. IMO, I totally respect you and your post'.   

As for TH and her "I'm not saying a word".  and your sexting, you showed the world the kind of person you are. The consensus: --->  Terri: 

Sorry, they didn't have a golf ball and hose emoticon. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.