March 28, 2024, 01:46:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 306063 times)
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #160 on: January 29, 2011, 09:42:07 PM »

The point I was trying to make on the previous post was TH is a very manipulative biatch. She will say and do whatever will make her seem golden. It's not working.

She needs to tell the truth if she's ever going to have a life. IF she's not responsible for Kyron going missing, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING, is as bad as being an accomplice to Kyron going missing.

Terri needs to make a choice. Tell the truth, even though it may be illegal or embarrassing to her, or keep paying her high priced attorney to try and cover up or evade her involvement in Kyron going missing.

She has a choice. Which one will she make?

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #161 on: January 29, 2011, 09:46:06 PM »

This Monkey has a very bad flue and is heading out. Prayers for Kyron.
   an angelic monkey

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them." ~ Dalai Lama
starwynn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #162 on: January 29, 2011, 09:47:54 PM »

I just realized my O/T post and wanted to say something.

I took some pics of 955 S Pacific Hwy, but I can't post them because they have personal info that can't be posted. I didn't want to hurt any Monkeys or make them feel like I was holding something back from them.

They're just pics that may help Blink in her investigation regarding Kyron, and this IS about Kyron.

I just wanted to get them to Klaas and Blink asap.

Hope you Monkeys understand.

BTW, I'm never friggen going back there again. I was so nervous, my armpits were sweating for an hour!  Monkey Devil! But it was for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Ninjafrass has been at it again!    I hope it does help; it must've been nerve-wracking!
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #163 on: January 29, 2011, 09:58:41 PM »

You're so kind, Sassi.  Get lots of rest and feel better soon.
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #164 on: January 29, 2011, 10:10:01 PM »

I just realized my O/T post and wanted to say something.

I took some pics of 955 S Pacific Hwy, but I can't post them because they have personal info that can't be posted. I didn't want to hurt any Monkeys or make them feel like I was holding something back from them.

They're just pics that may help Blink in her investigation regarding Kyron, and this IS about Kyron.

I just wanted to get them to Klaas and Blink asap.

Hope you Monkeys understand.

BTW, I'm never friggen going back there again. I was so nervous, my armpits were sweating for an hour!  Monkey Devil! But it was for Kyron.  an angelic monkey

Ninjafrass has been at it again!    I hope it does help; it must've been nerve-wracking!

One more post before I gulp some medicine down.

starwynn: you crack me up! Actually in my younger days, I was a black belt in Karate. I trained with blind folds on to enhance my instincts. Right now, at my age, I still have the instincts, but the physical motions are not up to par. A stroke will do that to you.

Everything I do here is for Kyron. I just can't let it go, especially seeing the horrible pain that Desiree and her family are going through. That beautiful lady needs her son home, one way or another.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: January 29, 2011, 11:44:34 PM »

Sassifrass: You are a nut! Stay away from those a**holios. 285 names? I wonder if there's a connection between ((edit)) and any of the 285 troupe. Omething at some point has to give.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 11:56:50 PM by klaasend » Logged

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #166 on: January 30, 2011, 08:41:39 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html

Search for Kyron Horman resumes today north and west of Portland   an angelic monkey

The seven-month search for missing Kyron Horman turns its focus today on two rural locations north and west of Portland as investigators run down specific intelligence they've developed and warmer weather conditions now provide a window of opportunity.

Between 40 to 50 search-and-rescue workers, along with up to seven cadaver-detecting dogs, will be combing the dense forested area around turnouts, trailheads, and gated logging roads along a stretch of Northwest Skyline Road, south of Rocky Point Road and a gravel road further north in the Dixie Mountain area.

The private timber land crosses into unincorporated areas of Multnomah, Washington and Columbia counties, and reaches elevations of between 1,000 and 1,500 feet.

"Weather conditions prevented the searching of these two locations a month or six weeks ago because of the snow up there, and dogs are not effective when it's below 40 degrees," said Multnomah County Sheriff's Sgt. Keith Krafve, a supervisor of the Kyron Horman Task Force.

"There're very specific reasons why we're here," said Multnomah County deputy sheriff Mark Herron, a search and rescue coordinator on the task force.

"We'll be looking for all those things that are Kyron associated," he said, adding that the searchers will also be looking for anything that might have been left by those involved with Kyron's disappearance.

<snipped>

Investigators declined to identify the leads directing them to these two new locations. But past searches at Sauvie Island resulted from the analysis of cell phone tower pings, viable tips, or statistical probabilities from studies of other missing child cases, officials said.

"We're not going to be out searching anything unless we have an investigative purpose," Herron said.

The locations that will be combed today are remote, with residences few and far between. On Saturday, a heavy fog shrouded the wooded area for most of the early morning, and few cars passed. Ground searches will be directed to specific turnouts, trailheads or areas that a vehicle could pull in, and then conduct a 300-foot radius search of the sites, depending on the steepness of the terrain.

"You could see the hazards we're going to face," Herron said, stepping over discarded screens, wood filled with nails, broken glass and shotgun shells at one gated logging road off Northwest Skyline Boulevard, south of Rocky Point Road. The spot is about 20 to 22 miles from Skyline Elementary School.

"Time has gone by, yes," Herron said. "However, the things that we'll be looking for. If they're there, they're still going to be there."

Joining the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office search and rescue unit will be volunteer searchers from Search One K9 Detection, North Oregon Regional Search and Rescue (NORSAR), Oregon K9 Search Teams, Mountain Wave Emergency Communications Inc., Yamhill County dog team and Pacific Crest Search Dogs (Skamania County).

Although authorities have not named anyone a suspect, it's clear from court documents and testimony in the pending divorce between Kyron's father and stepmother that Terri Horman remains at the center of the inquiry, as well as a handful of associates and friends of hers. No arrests have been made.

<snipped>

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 30, 2011, 08:52:52 AM »

Thank you Sassifras for the article about new searches for Kyron.    

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 30, 2011, 10:51:36 AM »

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/search_for_kyron_horman_resume.html

Search for Kyron Horman resumes today north and west of Portland   an angelic monkey

The seven-month search for missing Kyron Horman turns its focus today on two rural locations north and west of Portland as investigators run down specific intelligence they've developed and warmer weather conditions now provide a window of opportunity.

Between 40 to 50 search-and-rescue workers, along with up to seven cadaver-detecting dogs, will be combing the dense forested area around turnouts, trailheads, and gated logging roads along a stretch of Northwest Skyline Road, south of Rocky Point Road and a gravel road further north in the Dixie Mountain area.

The private timber land crosses into unincorporated areas of Multnomah, Washington and Columbia counties, and reaches elevations of between 1,000 and 1,500 feet.

"Weather conditions prevented the searching of these two locations a month or six weeks ago because of the snow up there, and dogs are not effective when it's below 40 degrees," said Multnomah County Sheriff's Sgt. Keith Krafve, a supervisor of the Kyron Horman Task Force.

"There're very specific reasons why we're here," said Multnomah County deputy sheriff Mark Herron, a search and rescue coordinator on the task force.

"We'll be looking for all those things that are Kyron associated," he said, adding that the searchers will also be looking for anything that might have been left by those involved with Kyron's disappearance.

<snipped>

Investigators declined to identify the leads directing them to these two new locations. But past searches at Sauvie Island resulted from the analysis of cell phone tower pings, viable tips, or statistical probabilities from studies of other missing child cases, officials said.

"We're not going to be out searching anything unless we have an investigative purpose," Herron said.

The locations that will be combed today are remote, with residences few and far between. On Saturday, a heavy fog shrouded the wooded area for most of the early morning, and few cars passed. Ground searches will be directed to specific turnouts, trailheads or areas that a vehicle could pull in, and then conduct a 300-foot radius search of the sites, depending on the steepness of the terrain.

"You could see the hazards we're going to face," Herron said, stepping over discarded screens, wood filled with nails, broken glass and shotgun shells at one gated logging road off Northwest Skyline Boulevard, south of Rocky Point Road. The spot is about 20 to 22 miles from Skyline Elementary School.

"Time has gone by, yes," Herron said. "However, the things that we'll be looking for. If they're there, they're still going to be there."

Joining the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office search and rescue unit will be volunteer searchers from Search One K9 Detection, North Oregon Regional Search and Rescue (NORSAR), Oregon K9 Search Teams, Mountain Wave Emergency Communications Inc., Yamhill County dog team and Pacific Crest Search Dogs (Skamania County).

Although authorities have not named anyone a suspect, it's clear from court documents and testimony in the pending divorce between Kyron's father and stepmother that Terri Horman remains at the center of the inquiry, as well as a handful of associates and friends of hers. No arrests have been made.

<snipped>

Vicinity of the new search:

Note that it's in the same area near Cornelious Pass Rd where Kim Holm and near where the truck was seen:

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: January 30, 2011, 10:58:41 AM »

I am so glad we finally have a new search in this case.  I check everyday in hope of something new for Kyron. 
sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #170 on: January 30, 2011, 11:01:28 AM »

Whoa! Thanks Klaas! That can't be a coinky dinky.

sassifrass
Monkey Junky

Where are you Kyron?

« Reply #171 on: January 30, 2011, 11:10:23 AM »

<snipped>

<snipped>

<snipped>

These are the things that really stood out to me. What THINGS?

I'm starting to feel hopeful that Kyron will get justice.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: January 30, 2011, 11:20:57 AM »

7 cadaver dogs will be involved with this search.  That alone should tell you something.  I wonder if they believe Kyron was put in a container like one of those large plastic or Rubbermaid tubs?

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #173 on: January 30, 2011, 11:24:57 AM »

7 cadaver dogs will be involved with this search.  That alone should tell you something.  I wonder if they believe Kyron was put in a container like one of those large plastic or Rubbermaid tubs?

My heart is breaking.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: January 30, 2011, 11:41:25 AM »

Whoa! Thanks Klaas! That can't be a coinky dinky.

Well, it's certainly perked my ears up!

A couple of weeks back I made a statement that I could see a couple more searches being done before Stanton's report was due to the commissioner.  I "assumed" any searches would be on Sauvie Island.

I'm glad to see searches being made in other areas. 

This one sounds hopeful.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »

Calling it BREAKING NEWS:

http://www.kptv.com/news/26667764/detail.html

Investigators Resume Search For Kyron Horman
Boy Missing Since June 4, 2010

POSTED: 7:57 am PST January 30, 2011
UPDATED: 8:14 am PST January 30, 2011

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The search for missing boy Kyron Horman will resume today when crews search near two rural Portland roads.

At least 40 rescue workers and a handful of search dogs will take part in the effort, says Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand.

They're focusing on Northwest Skyline Road near Rocky Point Road, plus a gravel road in the Dixie Mountain area.

Lindstrand says the search comes about due to information gained during the investigation and authorities say the warmer weather now makes it possible to search those areas with dogs.

((SNIPPED))
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2011, 11:48:28 AM »

PORTLAND, Ore. -- The search for missing boy Kyron Horman will resume today when crews search near two rural Portland roads.

At least 40 rescue workers and a handful of search dogs will take part in the effort, says Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand.

They're focusing on Northwest Skyline Road near Rocky Point Road, plus a gravel road in the Dixie Mountain area.

Lindstrand says the search comes about due to information gained during the investigation and authorities say the warmer weather now makes it possible to search those areas with dogs.

((SNIPPED))

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2011, 11:50:41 AM »

http://www.kgw.com/home/related/kyronsearchresumes-114897304.html

Search for Kyron Horman resumes Sunday

by Colin Miner, KGW Staff
kgw.com

Posted on January 30, 2011 at 8:32 AM
Updated today at 8:42 AM

PORTLAND -- The search for Kyron Horman -  the boy last seen June 4th at Skyline Elementary School - resumed Sunday in a rural area not far from the school.

Spokeswoman for the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Mary Lindstrand told KGW that efforts will be centered along Northwest Skyline Road near Rocky Point Road and a gravel road in the Dixie Mountain area.

At least 40 rescuers and several search dogs will be a part of the effort.

Lindstrand couldn't comment on the specifics of why searchers were returning today but sources have said that recent search efforts have been based on further analysis of cell phone records.
((snipped))
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2011, 11:51:19 AM »

Don't they have any snow now?
We have two feet here

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2011, 11:55:00 AM »

((SNIPPED))

I wonder who's armpits are sweating now?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.