April 30, 2024, 07:38:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old, Portland, OR #41 1/18/11 - 2/07/11  (Read 308069 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: February 04, 2011, 01:19:30 AM »

This was posted on Blinks...Has anyone heard anything if this is true or not?

35.Nancy says:
February 3, 2011 at 7:52 pm
I just heard (unconfirmed) that there are a lot of media helicopters at the search site, some roads have been closed, the SAR team has responded affirmatively and supposedly we are just waiting for some sort of official word about Kyron.

It is around 5:00 p.m. in Portland. Has anyone else heard this rumor?

One last question.  Where is the search site.

Thanks

Janet
I am guessing it is near hwy 30? The site they searched over the weekend? Of course there were 11 sights to be searched, I think anyway, so I don't know if they were in any other areas
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #761 on: February 04, 2011, 01:24:54 AM »

35.Nancy says:
I just heard (unconfirmed) that there are a lot of media helicopters at the search site, some roads have been closed, the SAR team has responded affirmatively and supposedly we are just waiting for some sort of official word about Kyron.

I have been hearing some similar rumors but they are only rumors at this point. 

where have you heard them? Where are they coming from? Locals?

Well I saw that post at Blinks and I believe I also saw a comment on one of the local websites.  I'm assuming the reports are coming from locals but since I haven't seen zip in the local online papers I didn't say anything.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: February 04, 2011, 01:25:42 AM »

For news helicopters being there it sure seems like they are not reporting any breaking news as I cant find one word being reported.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: February 04, 2011, 01:26:28 AM »

Thanks Tracygirl.

Activity could still be happening.  It is as dark at 5:00 PM as it is now.

Maybe when we all awake tomorrow ... answers will be forthcoming in regards to what happened to Kyron Horman.

Janet
10:25 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: February 04, 2011, 01:29:12 AM »

Thanks Tracygirl.

Activity could still be happening.  It is as dark at 5:00 PM as it is now.

Maybe when we all awake tomorrow ... answers will be forthcoming in regards to what happened to Kyron Horman.

Janet
10:25 PM PT

I hope so Janet
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: February 04, 2011, 01:29:40 AM »

35.Nancy says:

I have been hearing some similar rumors but they are only rumors at this point. 

where have you heard them? Where are they coming from? Locals?

Well I saw that post at Blinks and I believe I also saw a comment on one of the local websites.  I'm assuming the reports are coming from locals but since I haven't seen zip in the local online papers I didn't say anything.

Maybe the news is different in Oregon then in California. My goodness the news was all over the recent Juliani case. They continually had breaking news. I hear in so cal when you all were getting rain, the news had all day reports, lol. I remember when the outside deck of that flower shop fell into the Malibu river years ago, Dallas Raines didn't sleep for 2 days! (BTW, I worked near that shop, it was the best thing to ever happen for their business, there were swamped with customers, lol)
I suppose we will wait and see what happens with the 11 o'clock news. Maybe there will be a report
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: February 04, 2011, 01:33:33 AM »

Tracygirl - in SoCal when it drizzles a little it's "breaking news"

Yeah if anything is going on LE has made sure that the media is keeping a tight lid on it. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: February 04, 2011, 02:29:38 AM »

Well I don't see anything about a search for Kyron so I am going to bed. maybe in the morning there will be news. Either way, I hope he is found.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: February 04, 2011, 09:08:59 AM »

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/02/04/50-people-in-50-days-boy-vanished-from-oregon-school/
50 people in 50 days: Boy vanished from Oregon school
February 4, 2011

Editor's note: Nancy Grace's new show on HLN, "Nancy">http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/">"Nancy Grace: America's Missing," is dedicated to finding 50 people in 50 days. As part of the effort, which relies heavily on audience participation, CNN.com's news blog This Just In will feature the stories of the missing.

This is the 15th case, and it will air Friday at 9 p.m. on HLN.
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: February 04, 2011, 11:36:15 AM »

Somehow ... I believe the timing and the location of the white pickup sighting of Jim Kelley and his neighbor is very significant.

Janet

+++++

Search Area

Kyron Horman search starts with optimism, ends in frustration
Published: Sunday, January 30, 2011, 8:24 PM
Updated: Monday, January 31, 2011, 11:22 AM

<snipped>

The search area focused on several parcels of private property, mostly logging land, along Northwest Skyline Boulevard -- between Rocky Point Road and Logie Trail Road -- and around the Dixie Mountain area.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2011/01/kyron_horman_search_starts_wit.html

Simple Map
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126730&page=26

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: February 04, 2011, 11:42:54 AM »

TWO WITNESSES - SAME SIGHTING

Friday, June 4th - Saturday, June 5th - White Truck?

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

_____

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: February 04, 2011, 12:13:17 PM »

Today is February 4, marking 8 months since Kyron went missing.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: February 04, 2011, 12:20:04 PM »

It's so sad

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: February 04, 2011, 12:20:34 PM »

TWO WITNESSES - SAME SIGHTING

Friday, June 4th - Saturday, June 5th - White Truck?

Day 3: FBI calls in criminal profiler in search for missing Skyline boy; interviews with students and parents begin
Published: Sunday, June 06, 2010, 2:14 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:01 PM

<snipped>

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m, he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.

<snipped>

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun

Janet, there are 5 other sightings of a woman in a white truck, a few have included details of her having long red hair, 6 if you include the sighting on June 9th as being actual. (these are just the ones I know about, probably be more)

1. Chas said he saw a woman with red hair driving a white truck, Blink has included in her latest article, Kyron was with her. That was in the early morning hours of June 4th.

2. Rancher said he saw a woman with red hair sitting in a white truck, time not stated

3. another person in the ranchers area said he saw a woman with long hair walk down a path, time was said to be shortly after Kyron went missing, morning? we don't know

4. Jim Kelly said a white truck with a woman driving was seen in his area. 3:00 June 4th.

5. 2nd sighting of white truck by Jim Kelly in the early morning hours of June 5th

(On Saturday afternoon there is another supposed sighting , of Kyron on Hwy 26 in western Washington county. He claims to have seen a boy matching Kyrons description in a grey or black truck)

6. Afternoon of Wed June 9th a woman is seen driving a white truck, traveling with a boy that looked liked Kyron.

The red haired woman has been said to have long red hair, but what is strange to me is it is not Terri because she was accounted for during some of the sightings. Perhaps none of these sighting are actual sightings, perhaps in Oregon there are a lot of red headed woman driving white trucks and traveling with little boys that look like Kyron? could be I suppose or it could be that another woman is involved that also has long red hair? 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: February 04, 2011, 12:23:33 PM »

8 months? In the beginning of this case I really thought he would be found in a matter of days or weeks. I hope and pray they find him soon, he needs to be brought home.
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: February 04, 2011, 12:26:06 PM »

Tracygirl - in SoCal when it drizzles a little it's "breaking news"

Yeah if anything is going on LE has made sure that the media is keeping a tight lid on it. 

I remember, lol. Rain or car chases. I would get so mad when they would break into All my Children, lol.

So was there any word on a supposed search last night?
TnMuse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #776 on: February 04, 2011, 12:30:35 PM »

http://www.redding.com/news/2011/feb/02/oregon-police-shooter-could-be-north-state/
Law enforcement agencies in the north state were warned to be on the lookout today for a man wanted in the shooting of an Oregon police officer.

A van matching the description of what David Anthony Durham, 43, of Portland, Ore., might be driving was spotted on southbound Interstate 5 Tuesday at 4 p.m. in Siskiyou County, said a California Highway Patrol dispatcher. The white 1998 GMC Savana van has pictures of sandpipers on its sides and the words "Sandpiper Plumbing." The van has Oregon license plates ZFE 895 and the man may have a black-and-white Labrador dog with him.
~snip~

2nd source: http://www.krcrtv.com/news/26724242/detail.html
Police Shooting Suspect May Be In Northstate
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: February 04, 2011, 12:32:34 PM »

Because this is such a high profile case, they may be keeping the searches close to the vest. They do not need the lookie loo distractions I am sure!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: February 04, 2011, 12:38:46 PM »

http://www.redding.com/news/2011/feb/02/oregon-police-shooter-could-be-north-state/
Law enforcement agencies in the north state were warned to be on the lookout today for a man wanted in the shooting of an Oregon police officer.

A van matching the description of what David Anthony Durham, 43, of Portland, Ore., might be driving was spotted on southbound Interstate 5 Tuesday at 4 p.m. in Siskiyou County, said a California Highway Patrol dispatcher. The white 1998 GMC Savana van has pictures of sandpipers on its sides and the words "Sandpiper Plumbing." The van has Oregon license plates ZFE 895 and the man may have a black-and-white Labrador dog with him.
~snip~

2nd source: http://www.krcrtv.com/news/26724242/detail.html
Police Shooting Suspect May Be In Northstate

For those that don't know this is Northern California
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: February 04, 2011, 12:43:11 PM »

I believe he's headed down to Mexico
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.