April 19, 2024, 06:54:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Operation to Stop Border Gun Running is Flawed"  (Read 969 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: January 02, 2011, 10:41:44 AM »

"Operation to Stop Border Gun Running is Flawed"

Mexican drug cartels have turned increasingly to high-powered guns to fight each other and the Mexican government over lucrative drug and human smuggling. 

I keep hearing calls to legalize all these drugs.  Will we even need ATF or DHS after all recreational drugs are legal?  Obamacare pays for endless rehab for folks addicted to legal drugs?  The resort farm system for drug abusers?

What will they legalize next?  Slavery?  Indentured servants?-oops!  We already have those, they are call citizens and taxpayers.

For the last six years, agents from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives working on Operation Gunrunner have focused most of their efforts on one- and two-person cases at the behest of supervisors who urge them to close cases quickly and move on, the report said.

"Agents we interviewed told us that after investigating the lower- ranking members of a firearms trafficking ring, cases often close and are referred for prosecution," the report said. "These agents stated that they believe this practice limited their ability to pursue higher level cases and resulted in cases being opened and closed quickly, with less regard to the significance or outcome of the cases."

Let me think...Democrats have been in control of Congress for the past 6 years...

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2010/11/10/campaign-stop-border-gun-smuggling-flawed/#ixzz19tOijb6K

With all these problems, some folks are still promoting the North American Union?

Why not close the border and give Americans the opportunity to rebuild shattered communities without all the drug dealers, gangs, and others that keep crossing the border unchecked like a human tsunami?

Who in Washington is looking out for American citizens and those here legally?

I think our border is broken because it's been destroyed by greedy politicians in Washington who care only for their own agenda, power, and $$$.

just my humble opinions

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.