April 27, 2024, 04:18:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 Week Old Eliza Delacruz Missing Since 1/3/15 in Long Beach, CA (Abducted)  (Read 3349 times)
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« on: January 04, 2015, 04:04:50 PM »

3 Week Old Eliza Delacruz Missing Since 1/3/15 in Long Beach, CA … Infant Abducted After Her Parents & Uncle Were Shot

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2015/01/04/3-week-old-eliza-delacruz-missing-since-1315-in-long-beach-ca-infant-abducted-after-her-parents-uncle-were-shot/

3 week old Eliza Delacruz has been missing since Saturday, January 3, 2015 in Long Beach, California. Police found two men and one woman with gunshot wounds inside the home in the 100 block of 51st Street (MAP) at about 5:53 PM. Detectives believe the baby, Eliza Delacruz, may have been taken by a man suspected in the shooting. No amber alert has been issued as of 10 p.m. Saturday, and investigators are waiting to interview the three shooting victims. All three shooting victims were taken to a hospital where they were each listed in critical but stable condition.

Anyone with information is asked to call LBPD Communications Center at 562-435-6711.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:07:25 PM by Red » Logged
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 04:06:59 PM »

Infant Missing From Long Beach Home Where Mom, Dad, Uncle Shot

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/long-beach-shooting-51st-street-287432121.html

VIDEO
Police found two men and one woman inside, who had all been shot. They were later identified as the baby's mother and father, along with a brother of the father.

Eliza Delacruz, a 3-week-old girl weighing 10 pounds, was missing from that same home, police said.

Detectives believe a man may have taken her and run away, and the department is searching urgently for her her.

They don't know if the suspect knew the victims and have not determined a motive for the shooting.
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 04:13:41 PM »

Prayers they find baby Eliza soon and she is okay.   an angelic monkey May her parents & Uncle rest in Peace.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 09:40:10 PM »

No confirmation it's here but they are looking into the possibility.

http://www.10news.com/news/homicide-investigators-on-scene-in-imperial-beach-01042015

Homicide detectives investigating after body of infant found in dumpster in Imperial Beach
10News Digital Team
4:16 PM, Jan 4, 2015
35 mins ago

IMPERIAL BEACH, Calif. - Homicide detectives with the San Diego County Sheriff's Department on Sunday are investigating the death of a baby girl after someone found the infant's body in a dumpster behind a restaurant in Imperial Beach.

Someone called for help from the 600 block of Palm Avenue near Rainbow Drive shortly before 1:30 p.m. and said someone there had died, sheriff's Lt. Jim Walker said.

An officer on scene told 10News a man was digging through the trash and discovered the infant's body facedown inside a garbage bag filled with trash. He then told an employee, who called 911.

It is unclear how old the baby is. It was not immediately disclosed how the infant died. Detectives are also trying to figure out who put the child in the dumpster and how long the baby was in there.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2015, 01:04:17 AM »

UPDATE

Body Found in San Diego County Identified as 3-Week-Old Girl Taken From Long Beach Home, Police Say
JANUARY 4, 2015

[Breaking news update, posted at 10 p.m. PT]

A body found in San Diego County has been identified as 3-week-old Eliza Delacruz, the Long Beach Police Department said Sunday night.

http://ktla.com/2015/01/04/investigators-search-for-gunman-who-injured-3-people-possibly-kidnapped-3-week-old-girl/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2015, 01:10:31 AM »

Missing Long Beach Infant Found Dead in Dumpster
Sunday, Jan 4, 2015 • Updated at 10:17 PM PST

Homicide detectives from Long Beach have confirmed the body of a baby found in Imperial Beach is that of missing 3-week-old girl.

Eliza Delacruz, just 3 weeks old and weighing 10 pounds, was missing from the home in the 100 block of 51st Street where her mom, dad and uncle were found shot Saturday evening, according to the Long Beach Police Department.

Police have asked for the public’s help in locating the gunman and possible kidnapper. They also believe the shooter knew the family.

Around 1:25 p.m., a man searching a dumpster at a shopping center in Imperial Beach found the body of a baby inside a trash bag.

The baby found dead was described as a female infant, and the San Diego County Sheriff's Department reached out to Long Beach

"This is a horrific crime," said Lt. Lloyd Cox.

<snipped>

http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/Baby-Found-in-San-Diego-Dumpster-Long-Beach-Police-Investigate-Connection-to-Missing-Child-287470791.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 04:36:08 AM »

This is sad   Why kill a baby?  I thought the first article I read said all the adults had been shot and killed. One adult male was treated and released while one male & the mother are in critical condition. Where they trying to take the baby to Mexico and she died, or they killed her and went to Mexico. Why else where they in San Diego from Long Beach.

If none of the adults were killed. Shouldn't they be able to tell police if they knew whom ever shot them and took the baby. At least have some idea why. This just doesn't make any sense. Not that any of these cases make sense. 

Just some thoughts about this tragic story.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2015, 08:28:43 AM »

I really thought the baby would be alive.  My theory was the bio father took the baby and shot the mother and others in the household.  Why kill an innocent baby?

Yes, I'm sure the murderer is in Mexico now.  
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2015, 12:32:01 PM »

I really thought the baby would be alive.  My theory was the bio father took the baby and shot the mother and others in the household.  Why kill an innocent baby?

Your post reflects my thoughts and feelings too, Klaas.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2015, 01:30:40 AM »

Your post reflects my thoughts and feelings too, Klaas.   

me too, i think the baby was prob injured and died en-route to mexico

an angelic monkey

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.