April 28, 2024, 08:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Phylicia Barnes 16, Monroe, NC missing Baltimore, Md 12/28/10(Found Deceased)  (Read 64485 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2011, 06:57:37 PM »

http://weblogs.baltimoresun.com/news/crime/blog/2011/01/missing_girls_mother_angry_wit.html
Missing girl's mother angry with sibling over men in apartment
January 5, 2011

The mother of 16-year-old Phylicia Simone Barnes, who has been missing since Dec. 28, told a North Carolina newspaper that the Northwest Baltimore apartment her daughter was staying at had been visited by at least 20 men over Christmas.

(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2011, 03:03:13 AM »

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2011/01/06/search-intensifies-for-phylicia-barnes/

BALTIMORE (WJZ) — Day nine and there’s still no word from a 16-year-old high school student who vanished while visiting relatives in Northwest Baltimore.

The search is growing more intense.
snip

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2011, 03:15:18 AM »

http://abcnews.go.com/News/search-continues-honor-student-missing-11-days/story?id=12565597
Search Continues for Phylicia Barnes, Missing for 10 Days After Trip to Baltimore
Police Suspect Foul Play in Disappearance of Teen Amid Concerns of Racial Double-Standard in Media Attention

snip

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2011, 03:38:33 AM »

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/07/police-national-media-needed-in-search-for-missing-north-caroli/

Police: National Media Needed in Search for Teen
Jan 7, 2011 – 1:38 PM

snip

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2011, 06:11:45 AM »

I don't know, but imo....this case won't turn out well.

I agree Nut..hope that we are both wrong..
I hope we are all wrong.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2011, 09:44:40 AM »

I don't know, but imo....this case won't turn out well.

I agree Nut..hope that we are both wrong..
I hope we are all wrong.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2011, 10:13:31 AM »

http://www.aolnews.com/2011/01/07/police-national-media-needed-in-search-for-missing-north-caroli/?icid=main%7Chtmlws-main-w%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%7C194167&a_dgi=aolshare_twitter

Police: National Media Needed in Search for Teen

Authorities in Maryland are stepping up efforts to locate Phylicia Barnes, a 16-year-old North Carolina girl who disappeared while visiting relatives in Baltimore. But a local police official said the national media need to take note of the case.

"We are doing everything we can," Baltimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi told AOL News, noting that more than 35 detectives are working on the case, as well as two teams from the FBI.

Baltimore Police Department
Phylicia Barnes, a 16-year-old North Carolina girl who disappeared while visiting relatives in Baltimore, may have met with foul play, police say."We would really like the national outlets to help us out here, so if somebody sees her in Missouri, they are able to alert authorities quickly," Guglielmi continued. "It has been incredibly frustrating for me. We've been pitching this since the 29th [and] have not gotten any traction. This case is no different than the Natalee Holloway case. The only difference is Phylicia is from North Carolina, she went missing in Baltimore and she is African-American."Guglielmi added, "I just think if we could get America just to see her picture -- that is all we are asking -- maybe that will lead detectives to a break and save this young lady's life."

Phylicia lives in Monroe, N.C., but was visiting relatives in Baltimore. She was last seen around 2:30 p.m. on Dec. 28, when she left the apartment of her 27-year-old half-sister, Deena Barnes. According to relatives, Phylicia told her sister she was going shopping.

What happened to the teenager next remains a mystery, police said.

"Time is working against us," Guglielmi said. "She has been missing 10 days. ... This is not a runaway. We suspect some type of foul play. The question is, What kind of foul play?"

Investigators are preparing to examine video footage and process additional search warrants in the case, police said.

"We got some new footage [from] an apartment complex in the area, so we are reviewing that," Guglielmi said. "We are continuing interrogations, [and] we have a couple more search warrants and things to process."

Family members have described Phylicia as a straight-A student who was to graduate early from Union Academy in Monroe and planned to go to Towson University in Maryland. Her father, Russell Barnes, has said it is out of character for her to take off without notifying someone.

There has been no activity on any of Phylicia's social-networking accounts, and police say her cell phone has been turned off since the day of her disappearance.

Authorities are looking at two possible scenarios in the case, Guglielmi said. The first is that someone in the Baltimore area did "something terrible to her." The second is that she was abducted and taken elsewhere, he said.

Anyone who had contact with Phylicia in the hours leading up to her disappearance is considered a person of interest, police said. According to Guglielmi, Phylicia's half-sister's lifestyle makes the potential suspect pool large and difficult to narrow down.

"[Phylicia's] sister is college-age, and she had a lot of friends coming in and out," he said. "I would describe it probably like a dorm room setting. They party, maybe do a little drinking, [but] there is no activity there that concerned us -- no illicit drug use or sex parties or anything ridiculous. She was just a young lady with a lot of friends, [and] that makes our job difficult."

Authorities have conducted interviews with all of the individuals whom they know were present at the apartment on the day Phylicia went missing. They are now interviewing those individuals again to see if their stories are consistent, police said.

Investigators have also served a search warrant at the half-sister's apartment. Items of interest have since been sent to the FBI lab in Quantico, Va.

"We have taken out pieces of bedding and pieces of flooring, but we haven't gotten any smoking gun in terms of the case," Guglielmi said. "A couple more evidentiary things have to be processed, but it is a bit frustrating for detectives because usually you are guided by some kind of physical evidence, and in this case, so far we haven't been able to find anything."

The FBI's Baltimore branch confirmed to AOL News that it is assisting in the investigation.

"We have a unit here in Baltimore called the Crimes Against Children Unit, which is assisting the Baltimore police homicide unit in trying to locate Ms. Barnes," Special Agent Rich Wolf said.

Wolf declined to comment on any specifics about the case and directed questions back to the police department.

In the past week, authorities have conducted multiple searches for Phylicia in and around the area of the apartment complex where she was last seen, but so far nothing of interest has been found. Authorities are now hoping that billboards donated by Clear Channel Communications might help bring some new leads in the case. The billboards, which display Phylicia's photo and vital information, are being put up along Interstate 95 from Baltimore to New York City, police said.

Authorities have set up a special tip line. Anyone with information on Phylicia's disappearance should call 855-223-0033. The FBI has also posted her vital information and photo on its website.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2011, 10:16:54 AM »

Posted too soon . BBM above. I know this is on every missing person internet site. Didn't Nancy Grace or Jane have her Mother on their show? I thought they did, but maybe I am wrong.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2011, 10:36:53 AM »

ABC 2 news video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxpSmZVXNQ4

So sad, I hope they find her alive.

I wonder if they tried tracking dogs.  If the apartment complex in this video is where she went missing from, looks like a huge place.  I'm thinking maybe someone was watching and waiting for her to leave the apartment alone. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: January 08, 2011, 10:41:46 AM »

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/07/1963554/police-focus-on-2-possibilities.html

Police focus on 2 areas in Monroe teen case

By NewsChannel 36 Staff
WCNC.com
Posted: Friday, Jan. 07, 2011

The father of a Monroe teenager who disappeared in Baltimore is organizing a Saturday search for his daughter as police focus on two possibilities in connection with the case.

Phylicia Barnes reported missing on Dec. 28 while visiting her half-sister in Baltimore.

On Friday, police said they are investigating the possibilities that either someone has done something to her or she was taken outside of the area.

The 16-year-old has not used her cell phone, logged onto Facebook or accessed her bank account since she disappeared.

The case is now gathering national attention, which police hope will help their search.

Billboards broadcasting a picture of Phylicia can be seen from Baltimore up to New York, and there’s a tip line designated for the case, 855-223-0033.

Janice Sallis, Phylicia’s mother, spoke with NewsChannel 36 on Wednesday. She said she last spoke with her daughter on Christmas day.

"I said next year you all aren't going anywhere because I'm here all alone,” Sallis said. “She smiled and laughed and said, 'Mommy, I miss you too.'"

Read more: http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/01/07/1963554/police-focus-on-2-possibilities.html#ixzz1ASVDg5l6

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2011, 10:56:37 AM »

ABC 2 news video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxpSmZVXNQ4

So sad, I hope they find her alive.

I wonder if they tried tracking dogs.  If the apartment complex in this video is where she went missing from, looks like a huge place.  I'm thinking maybe someone was watching and waiting for her to leave the apartment alone. 

Bolded by me)

Yes, they've used dogs trained in different ways, including cadaver dogs, search and seizure dogs and they've used them in different locations, including the apt. and a park that I can find noted in articles.
'
http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13760032
(snip)
Police say there have been no sightings of the teen.  They admit they desperately need help from the community.

"We are getting a little concerned here," Baltimore Police Officer Anthony Guglielmi said.  "That it's now approaching three days. We have contacted the Maryland State Police blood hounds Unit.  We have also notified the Baltimore police homicide section." (snip)

http://www.digtriad.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=154094&catid=57
(snip)
Police brought search dogs to the apartment complex where the teen was last seen. but relatives say the dogs lost Phylicia Barnes' scent in the parking lot.  (snip)

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=13782424
(snip)
Guglielmi said police were also investigating Leakin Park after receiving a tip via the Baltimore Sun newspaper.

Several officers assisted with the search including an entire academy class, cadaver K-9 dogs, search and seizure dogs, the Department of Natural Resources police, a helicopter and a dive team, Guglielmi said. (snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 11:18:01 AM »

Thanks MuffyBee!   an angelic monkey

If the link works, you should be able to see the area where Phylicia went missing from.

If she was going to that mall, there's a HUGE parking area she would have had to cross to get there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6520+Eberle+Dr.+Baltimore+Maryland&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=39.353740,-76.706625&cbp=13,159.6,0,0,0&cbll=39.353764,-76.706637&hl=en&ved=0CA0Q2wU&sa=X&ei=h4woTe6FKJDuyAXiyPH7DA

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 12:20:32 PM »

Thanks MuffyBee!   an angelic monkey

If the link works, you should be able to see the area where Phylicia went missing from.

If she was going to that mall, there's a HUGE parking area she would have had to cross to get there.

http://maps.google.com/maps?q=6520+Eberle+Dr.+Baltimore+Maryland&layer=c&z=17&iwloc=A&sll=39.353740,-76.706625&cbp=13,159.6,0,0,0&cbll=39.353764,-76.706637&hl=en&ved=0CA0Q2wU&sa=X&ei=h4woTe6FKJDuyAXiyPH7DA

The link works and I see what you mean about the HUGE parking area Phylicia would have had to cross if she was going to the mall.  Thanks for posting the link, Texasmom.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2011, 01:31:47 PM »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/search-phylicia-barnes-continues-honor-student-missing-trip/story?id=12571023
Video
Search Continues for Phylicia Barnes, Missing for 10 Days After Trip to Baltimore
Police Suspect Foul Play in Disappearance of Teen Amid Concerns of Racial Double-Standard in Media Attention
January 8, 2011

The search continues for Phylicia Simone Barnes, a star high school student from North Carolina who went missing in Baltimore last week. The 16-year-old honor student from Monroe, N.C., was visiting her half-sister when she disappeared three days after Christmas.

Phylicia was last heard from Dec.28 via Facebook when she posted a note saying she was at her sister's apartment with her sister's boyfriend. The 5 foot 8 inch straight-A, African-America student has been missing ever since. (snip)

(snip)
The FBI and Baltimore police are conducting the investigation. Baltimore Metro Crime Stoppers has offered a cash reward of up to $2,000 for her discovery.

Police told ABC News today that they obtained additional security video from the area surrounding the apartment, but it has yet to shed new light on the case. FBI helicopters have scoured the area for three days without finding any clues.

"If there's any good news, we haven't found anything yet," Baltimore Police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi said.

"We've thrown every single tool, trick, machine, widget that we have in our law enforcement toolbox. And ten days later we still have nothing."

Police say several people who visited the apartment are considered persons of interest, and the two likely scenarios proposed by investigators are abduction or murder.
(snip)
Nearly 9,000 people have joined a Facebook page called, "Pray for Phylicia Barnes." The charter school Phylicia attends in North Carolina, Union Academy, held a vigil for the promising student.(snip)

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2011, 07:01:20 PM »

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-missing-girl-father-20110108,0,2736197.story?track=rss
Volunteers conduct ground search for missing teen
Police say still no solid leads; reward for information about Phylicia Barnes increased to $4,000
January 8, 2011

Russell Barnes (left), father of missing teenager Phylicia Simone Barnes, thanks Ben Thomas of Monroe, N.C., for coming to help search for his daughter. Thomas lives in the same town where Phylicia lives and his daughter goes to school with Barnes. Relatives and volunteers are searching for clues that will help them locate the 16-year-old girl who has been missing since Dec. 28. (Kim Hairston, Baltimore Sun / January 8, 2011)

Volunteers trekked through a patch of thick pine trees and along railroad tracks in Northwest Baltimore on Saturday as a light snow fell, searching for any clues in the disappearance of missing teenager Phylicia Simone Barnes.

On Saturday morning — 11 days after she went missing — the family and friends of 16-year-old Barnes, along with concerned strangers, searched the grounds surrounding the apartment complex where the honor roll student from North Carolina was last seen. Police say they suspect foul play and the teen was likely abducted, but family members vowed Saturday to find her.

Russell Barnes, her father, organized the search that drew about 30 volunteers, including the activist group Guardian Angels in their signature red berets and jackets. Barnes, who lives in Atlanta, came to Baltimore soon after hearing of his daughter's disappearance. Between calls on his cell phone from various church and community leaders offering help, he said he was resolute in his hope that his daughter, who lives with her mother in Monroe, N.C., and was visiting Baltimore for the holidays at the time of her disappearance, would return home alive.

"We don't believe she's gone," her father said, adding that a reward for information about the missing girl has been increased to $4,000. "I'll never believe she's gone. She's here. I'm never going to stop looking."
The teenager was last seen at her older sister's apartment in the 6500 block of Eberle Drive, near the Reisterstown Road Metro station and within sight of a large shopping center. Police believe she left the apartment about 1:30 p.m. Dec. 28 in search of food. She hasn't been heard from since, her cell phone is off, she hasn't used her debit card and she hasn't updated her Facebook page.

Ben Thomas, whose young daughter attends the same charter school as Barnes, drove some seven hours from his home in North Carolina last Thursday night to help search for the missing teen. He's been staying a friend's house, and he joined Saturday's search. At Phylicia Barnes' school, where his daughter is a seventh-grader, Thomas said everyone has been wearing purple — Barnes' favorite color — to express hope that she'll be found safe. The school's wrestling team wore purple socks at a recent match, he said.

"I just couldn't look in her eyes and say everything was being done if I didn't do something," Thomas said of his daughter. "If she were gone, I'd want everyone outside of their comfort zone."

Jessica Paylor, a student at the University of Maryland Eastern Shore, said she took the subway from her Baltimore home to come search for Phylicia.

"She's a young girl like me," said Paylor, 20, holding an umbrella to shield herself from the falling snow. "If this happened to me, I'd want people to come and search. I've been praying for her daily."

In a brief interview, Phylicia Barnes' elder half-sister, Deena Barnes, 27, said her sister was sleeping when she left her apartment at 8:45 a.m Dec. 28. She said they spoke on the phone and texted several times that morning and through the afternoon, mostly about setting up a hair appointment for the teen. She said allegations made by Phylicia Barnes' mother, Janice Sallis, that large groups of men often congregated in her apartment are "untrue."

Sallis, appearing Saturday morning on the national news program "The Today Show," said she allowed her daughter to visit Baltimore to connect with distant family members and had let her stay with Deena Barnes after being assured her daughter would be safe and looked after. Sallis said she learned after her daughter went missing that the apartment was often frequented by men. Sallis said she "felt totally deceived" and would not have allowed her daughter to visit Baltimore.

Baltimore police have invested unprecedented resources into the search, putting about 25 homicide detectives, as well as missing-persons investigators and patrol officers, on the case. Police have been searching Leakin Park and handing out hundreds of fliers, and have set up a 24-hour hot line for tips. The FBI has assisted with helicopter searches and has provided technical and computer expertise.

Police say the teen, who is a track star and an honors student who earned straight A's, was likely abducted and may have been taken far from Baltimore.

Authorities also say it's highly unlikely that the teen ran away because she has no history of crime or drug use, doesn't suffer from emotional problems and has no family troubles. Phylicia was on track to graduate early from high school and wanted to move to Baltimore and attend Towson University.

Anthony Guglielmi, a city police spokesman, said Saturday that police haven't received any promising leads, but officers are continuing to "scour the entire city" for any sign of the teen.

"We're now approaching 11 days without a confirmed sighting, no cell phone signal, not trying to access ATMs … it's incredibly concerning. You can't help but to start to fear for the worst. But that doesn't mean we're going to stop looking anytime soon."

A prayer service Phylicia Barnes is planned for 6 p.m. Sunday at Brown's Memorial Baptist Church, 3215 W. Belvedere Ave.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2011, 10:25:10 PM »

snipped from above article:
"[Phylicia's] sister is college-age, and she had a lot of friends coming in and out," he said. "I would describe it probably like a dorm room setting. They party, maybe do a little drinking, [but] there is no activity there that concerned us -- no illicit drug use or sex parties or anything ridiculous. She was just a young lady with a lot of friends, [and] that makes our job difficult."

BBM

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 12:33:46 PM »

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/26415292/detail.html
Video
'Today' Brings Phylicia's Disappearance To National Attention
16-Year-Old NC Girl Missing From Baltimore
January 8, 2011

BALTIMORE -- The case of a teenager who disappeared in Baltimore in December gained national attention Saturday morning on "The Today Show" on NBC.

Police have said they suspect foul play in the disappearance of Phylicia Barnes, who was last seen Dec. 28, and have set up a hotline for anyone who might have information about the case. That number is 855-223-0033.

"We're at square one, to be frank ... We don't have any leads."
- Baltimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi
Baltimore City police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi and Phylicia's mother, Janice Sallis, appeared on "Today" Saturday morning.

"We're at square one, to be frank," Guglielmi told NBC. "We've thrown every single law enforcement and technical resource at this case to reunite Phylicia with her family. We don't have any leads."

Guglielmi described the apartment building from which Phylicia disappeared as similar to that of a college dorm. Sallis said she would not have let her 16-year-old daughter visit her half-sister in Maryland had she known how she lived.

"I felt deceived," said Sallis of Phylicia's half-sister. "She had visited approximately four times, and each time she visited, I spoke with her half-sister and drilled her to make sure (she knew) the lifestyle that was not allowed, and that encouraged me a lot when I allowed her to go up there, and that was the type of influence I wanted her to have."

Phylicia is an honors student who was on track to graduate from her North Carolina high school.

"I encouraged her to find the Barnes side of her family two years ago because I didn't want her to be like so many people, wondering what her other half was like. I wanted her to be balanced," Sallis told NBC.
The FBI and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children are also involved in the ongoing search.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 12:35:42 PM »

http://radioamber.net/?p=3915
Missing Endangered Alert for Baltimore – Phylicia Simone Barnes
January 9, 2011
Your help is needed, let’s find this child.
Phylicia Simone Barnes,a straight A student, has been missing since around 2:30 p.m. December 28th 2010. She is from Monroe, N.C. and was visiting her half sister in Baltimore when she disappeared. She’s described as a 16 year old black female, 5 foot 8 inches tall and weighing 120 lbs. It is believed she was last seen wearing, a blue pea coat with a hood, a turquoise thermal shirt, blue jeans, white ankle-high boots, and carrying a tan purse. Phylicia has a tattoo of a rose on her lower right leg.

The last known sighting of her was at her older sister’s apartment in the 6500 block of Eberle Drive, near the Reisterstown Road Metro station.

Both the FBI and the Baltimore police are involved in the investigation. Baltimore Metro Crime Stoppers has offered a cash reward of up to $4,000 for information leading to her recovery.
altimore police spokesman Anthony Guglielmi has said “We would really like the national outlets to help us out here, so if somebody sees her in Missouri, they are able to alert authorities quickly. It has been incredibly frustrating for me. We’ve been pitching this since the 29th and have not gotten any traction. This case is no different from the Natalee Holloway case. The only difference is Phylicia is from North Carolina, she went missing in Baltimore and she is African-American. “I just think if we could get America just to see her picture, that is all we are asking, maybe that will lead detectives to a break and save this young lady’s life.”

Police have said they suspect foul play in the disappearance of Phylicia Barnes.

If you have any information about this alert please contact the Information Hotline: 855-223-0033, or the Baltimore City Police Department (Maryland) 1-410-396-2525 or Baltimore’s Missing Persons Unit at 443-984-7385.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 12:36:50 PM »

http://www.wbaltv.com/r/26417113/detail.html
Video
Guardian Angels Join Search For Missing Teen
Phylicia Barnes Disappeared From Baltimore
January 9, 2011

BALTIMORE -- Friends, volunteers and members of the Guardian Angels joined family members to search the apartment complex where a 16-year-old North Carolina girl was last seen before disappearing 12 days ago.

The Guardian Angels vowed to keep searching for Phylicia Barnes until she was found.

"Every time you come out, you run into different people, you see different things. Until Phylicia Barnes comes home, we're going to be out here continuing to look for something someone may have missed," said Guardian Angel Paul Rufe.

Barnes, who turns 17 Wednesday, was visiting relatives during the holidays when she disappeared.

Barnes' picture has been posted on Interstate 95 billboards and her story was featured on the NBC Today Show.

The FBI and the Center for Missing and Exploited Children are also involved in the ongoing search.

ka8lhi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2011, 01:33:23 PM »

I don't know how to quote two different posts - maybe someone who does could back this up for me...

This is just something that is puzzling me - the home-made poster type thingy says she was wearing white slippers/boots and another posting does say white ankle boots - I really wish they knew for sure because there is a big difference in slippers and boots! She would not go to the mall/shopping in slippers - if she really was wearing slippers her step-sister is making up the part about where she was going - you don't go shopping in slippers!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.