April 23, 2024, 09:25:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Who killed 16 yr. old Natalie Deleon in August/1985? Bexar County TX  (Read 6601 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« on: January 02, 2011, 03:23:38 PM »

Bexar County detectives look into 1985 murder case of 16 year old
January 2, 2011 at 1:52 PM

Bexar County detectives are looking into the 1985 murder case of 16-year-old Natalie Deleon.

Investigators say she was last seen alive in August of 1985. One summer night Deleon went to a club near Canyon Lake called, "Trippers," where hundreds of teens gathered for a Madonna look-alike contest. The 16 year old won the contest, but within hours her life took a tragic turn.

Friends saw her get into a maroon colored van with two men.

"She takes off into the night, and she is never seen again until Feb. 13...1986," says Detective Louis Antu.

Her body was found dumped in a gravel pit in the 8300 block of Cagnon Road. Detectives also discovered Natalie's clothes and jewelry nearby, and are hoping DNA evidence will eventually help lead them to the killer.

If you know who attacked and killed Natalie Deleon in 1985, call Crime Stoppers at 224-STOP.

http://www.kens5.com/news/Bexar-County-Detectives-looking-into-1985-murder-case-of-16-year-old-Natale-Deleon-112775609.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2011, 03:26:59 PM »

http://www.co.bexar.tx.us/BCsheriff/Cold%20Case/nataliedeleon.htm

Natalie De Leon was described as a 16 year old Madonna look alike and a chronic runaway child who frequently attended the "Tripper’s" nightclub and would stay late at the club at times.  Apparently, Natalie and a group of friends traveled to Canyon Lake one early Sunday morning during a summer month of 1985.  On their way back, their van broke down on a long stretch road off of Highway 46.  Natalie was seen getting into a vehicle, unknown van or truck, then drove off in the direction of San Antonio.  Natalie was reported missing and was never seen or heard from again after that trip.  Approximately 6 months later, on February 13, 1986, the body of Natalie DeLeon was found at the 8300 block of Cagnon Road.

Any person with information on this, or any other case presented here is encouraged to contact the Bexar County Sheriff's Office Cold Case Squad at (210) 335-6041.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.