April 19, 2024, 11:25:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 388774 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #940 on: January 12, 2011, 08:10:44 PM »

A pair of plainclothes agents with the Federal Bureau of Investigations questions Cecilia Pineda, as they go door-to-door searching for information and physical evidence related to the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn in Colorado City, Friday, Jan. 7, 2011.

http://www.reporternews.com/photos/2011/jan/07/75079/
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: January 12, 2011, 08:13:23 PM »

Billie coming on in a few minutes.

Talking about the uncle stating "I cant imagine who would hurt a little girl" and the "like killing a deer" and the chain saw.

Here she is, speaking of deer...her face right now is like "a deer in the head lights."

BILLIE  "I didnt have it in my mind that it was New Year's eve"   O come on girl, get real already!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: January 12, 2011, 08:13:32 PM »

The reporter for Nancy Grace is named Priscilla. I guess this is the same Priscilla the presser was held up for this afternoon.

Probably, if that is the case I guess shes a tad green at the job

I guess so. I think she was the one who was suppose to pick up the tab on the Mexican dinner.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #943 on: January 12, 2011, 08:13:35 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26472310/index.html    Shawn is now a person of interest.

Thanks no rose.

NANCY GRACE TIME!!

Janet
5:00 PM PT

Thank-you, Janet, for the confirmation and correct time. You are good at details and are always accurate. I will catch the repeat tonight or read the transcript tomorrow, if and when it is posted.  Good night all.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #944 on: January 12, 2011, 08:14:58 PM »

Cont'd

Billie said that there was food NYE and only Shawn had drinks.   NG  "Did you have the TV on, did you watch the ball drop?"   Billie stated "No, we were watching news."  (my view  lie)

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #945 on: January 12, 2011, 08:15:12 PM »

Unclear Whether Elite Search Group Will Look for Hailey

There's no new information as to whether an elite search group will be coming to West Texas to search for Hailey Dunn. Earlier this week, the director of Texas Equusearch told KTAB News he spoke with Texas Rangers Monday morning.  At the time, Tim Miller said as soon as investigators have a good enough lead to pinpoint where Hailey could be, he's expecting a call. Miller did add that if investigators can't find what they're looking for in the next few days, TES would likely go to town.

Over the last two days, TES has said Miller is not in the office and is the only person who can comment about Hailey's case.

TES has been involved in some of the most high profile missing persons cases including that of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway. Most recently, the group helped located the body of Houston-area 12-year-old Jonathan Foster after he was allegedly abducted.

TES is known for being able to deploy on short notice resources such as radar, sonar, scuba diving or SAR dog teams, and vehicles ranging from all-terrain vehicles to boats to aircraft to remotely operated vehicles.

Texas Equusearch is a non-profit group that operates on donations. The services of TES don't cost taxpayers or law enforcement agencies.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330756
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #946 on: January 12, 2011, 08:16:04 PM »

Talking about the uncle stating "I cant imagine who would hurt a little girl" and the "like killing a deer" and the chain saw.

Here she is, speaking of deer...her face right now is like "a deer in the head lights."

BILLIE  "I didnt have it in my mind that it was New Year's eve"   O come on girl, get real already!

Billie has that deer in the headlights look. Nancy is grinding her pretty hard about the New Years party. Nancy asked her did they watch the ball drop. Billie said they were watching the news. Nancy said "Sure??" Billie said "Yes."

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: January 12, 2011, 08:16:08 PM »

Cont'd

Billie said that there was food NYE and only Shawn had drinks.   NG  "Did you have the TV on, did you watch the ball drop?"   Billie stated "No, we were watching news."  (my view  lie)

I just remembered something, either Billie or Shawn previously stated that they had a few drinks...something is not adding up.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: January 12, 2011, 08:17:27 PM »

Found it!

<snipped>

4 p.m. Update:
The FBI is now involved in the releasing of information on the disappearance of Hailey Dunn to the public.  Investigators in Colorado City spent the day following up on leads.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330096

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #949 on: January 12, 2011, 08:17:40 PM »

Unclear Whether Elite Search Group Will Look for Hailey

There's no new information as to whether an elite search group will be coming to West Texas to search for Hailey Dunn. Earlier this week, the director of Texas Equusearch told KTAB News he spoke with Texas Rangers Monday morning.  At the time, Tim Miller said as soon as investigators have a good enough lead to pinpoint where Hailey could be, he's expecting a call. Miller did add that if investigators can't find what they're looking for in the next few days, TES would likely go to town.

Over the last two days, TES has said Miller is not in the office and is the only person who can comment about Hailey's case.

TES has been involved in some of the most high profile missing persons cases including that of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway. Most recently, the group helped located the body of Houston-area 12-year-old Jonathan Foster after he was allegedly abducted.

TES is known for being able to deploy on short notice resources such as radar, sonar, scuba diving or SAR dog teams, and vehicles ranging from all-terrain vehicles to boats to aircraft to remotely operated vehicles.

Texas Equusearch is a non-profit group that operates on donations. The services of TES don't cost taxpayers or law enforcement agencies.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330756

I wonder what happened from the search group from Florida. Has anybody seen a Kidfinder tent with a jar on the counter?

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #950 on: January 12, 2011, 08:19:32 PM »

Cont'd

I just remembered something, either Billie or Shawn previously stated that they had a few drinks...something is not adding up.

Man I dont normally quote my own quote but PS   There was barely any news on New Year's eve night not even Fox or CNN because they had celebration coverage.  Even local news in most parts of the country were brief between various stations covering New Year's eve parties across the country.   So watching the news all night, no way,

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: January 12, 2011, 08:19:39 PM »

Billie has that deer in the headlights look. Nancy is grinding her pretty hard about the New Years party. Nancy asked her did they watch the ball drop. Billie said they were watching the news. Nancy said "Sure??" Billie said "Yes."

Yup
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: January 12, 2011, 08:20:49 PM »

Cont'd

Man I dont normally quote my own quote but PS   There was barely any news on New Year's eve night not even Fox or CNN because they had celebration coverage.  Even local news in most parts of the country were brief between various stations covering New Year's eve parties across the country.   So watching the news all night, no way,

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: January 12, 2011, 08:21:28 PM »

Im gonna say this & many may disagree but Mark Klass needs to tone down the calling LE out right now, would I agree they have fumbled on themselves yes but that is not what should be the focus right now & he should know better.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: January 12, 2011, 08:22:26 PM »

more
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: January 12, 2011, 08:25:20 PM »

more

She doesnt like that Nancy is beginning to doubt her, its clear that she is more nervous & a bit taken aback that Nancy isnt taking everything she said at her word...Rut roo 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: January 12, 2011, 08:25:30 PM »

Im gonna say this & many may disagree but Mark Klass needs to tone down the calling LE out right now, would I agree they have fumbled on themselves yes but that is not what should be the focus right now & he should know better.

Yep! I have no problem with the local police and Texas Rangers as far as the investigation goes. Mark has really been out there with the criticism.  I just didn't like the cavalier attitude DURING the press conference. But that's just me. I promised to hush, so I will.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: January 12, 2011, 08:28:09 PM »

Nancy  "Did you know that your live in walked out of two polygraphs?"

Billie "they told me that he couldnt take the first one"

"What is this business that he is telling police that she can be found in Scurry County?"

Billie "I dont know, he has relatives over there,(I think I missed a few words here)  I dont want to defend him"

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: January 12, 2011, 08:29:09 PM »

Slasher Films More than Just an Interest for Adkins

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext?nxd_id=330736
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #959 on: January 12, 2011, 08:30:08 PM »

"I saw her Sunday nite. Prob around 10 PM."
"I saw her Mon morn. it was dark. peeked in...looked like she was laying in bed. to ease my mind."                     Ease your mind about what?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.