March 29, 2024, 12:34:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387500 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #160 on: January 06, 2011, 08:07:01 PM »

Saying on Nancy Grace that both the mom and boyfriend fail the polygraphs.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #161 on: January 06, 2011, 08:07:21 PM »

LE did not look at Hailey's home till yesterday
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #162 on: January 06, 2011, 08:08:31 PM »

NG saying Bille and Shawn both took polys and both failed.  Bille went home Shawn has vanished
Thanks, that is interesting. Sure is mixed reporting about Shawn, some reports say he vanished and some say he went home.  Those lyrics are from the song Iowa from Slipknot.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #163 on: January 06, 2011, 08:08:44 PM »

He looks like a punk and he has a vicious and scary character as per his writings on his MySpace. The "Relax, relax" post was exceptionally so. I wonder if the mom ever read there.

Hi Fanny! I decided to google the "relax relax" stuff that we saw on SA's myspace. Not that it changes my opinion,  but it turns out it is "lyrics" of a song by a band called "Slipknot". I never heard of them and do not like the lyrics of course. I still think he is creepy, jmo though.
 http://www.lyricsondemand.com/s/slipknotlyrics/relaxlyrics.html 

That is as creepy a song as the song that Casey Anthony said was her favorite song. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: January 06, 2011, 08:08:59 PM »

LE did not look at Hailey's home till yesterday

OMG !
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: January 06, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

Mom is looking really bad. She has deep dark circles under her eyes now. She is on NG explaining why she failed polygraph.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: January 06, 2011, 08:11:09 PM »

Billie on NG. 
She asked for LE to poly her.
Shawn took the poly first,  LE told Billie that Shawn failed.
They then gave the poly to Billie and told her she failed as well.
They also polyed one guy Billie does not know who he is
Billie says Shawn went to his Grannies house.  Billie told him she did not want him back at her house.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: January 06, 2011, 08:12:42 PM »

No track dogs were used till 4 days after Hailey disappeared.
Billie called the Texas Rangers to come and they said they could not come till local LE asked them to.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #168 on: January 06, 2011, 08:13:42 PM »

Mom is looking really bad. She has deep dark circles under her eyes now. She is on NG explaining why she failed polygraph.
Yup she is trying to keep it together and not doing a very good job at it.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #169 on: January 06, 2011, 08:16:14 PM »

Yup she is trying to keep it together and not doing a very good job at it.

She says she now wishes she had called Hailey the night of the sleepover. A caller ask why she didn't. She said she didn't know. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #170 on: January 06, 2011, 08:18:00 PM »

NG saying Bille and Shawn both took polys and both failed.  Bille went home Shawn has vanished
Thanks, that is interesting. Sure is mixed reporting about Shawn, some reports say he vanished and some say he went home.  Those lyrics are from the song Iowa from Slipknot.

Usually when a person likes the lyrics of a song, they mean something to that person. At least, that is true for me.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #171 on: January 06, 2011, 08:19:20 PM »

Authorities searching area in Colorado City as part of missing teen investigation

COLORADO CITY -- A helicopter search for missing Colorado City teen Hailey Dunn started around noon today.

Around 4 p.m., the helicopter landed in a field of brush near 21st Street. Authorities are now searching the wooded area south of Interstate 20. It was unclear what they are searching for.

The 13-year-old has been missing for 10 days.

Pete Kampfer, city manager and spokesman for Colorado City Police Department, said this morning that Texas Rangers discontinued their foot search for Hailey Dunn along the Colorado River on Wednesday and that they would begin a helicopter search this afternoon.

Hailey Dunn was last seen by her mother’s boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, who said she told him she was going to a friend's house. The friend said that she wasn't aware of any such plans.

"They've intensified the search since yesterday. They've confirmed some leads and are going with them today," Kampfer said.

At 8:30 a.m. today, Billie Jean Dunn -- Hailey's mother -- was inside her home with Hailey's 16-year-old brother David and Billie Jean Dunn's brother Dale.

David confirmed at that time that Shawn Adkins had not completed the polygraph test that he had originally agreed to take on Wednesday.

Kampfer said he couldn't confirm any information regarding polygraph tests that may have been administered.

"Sometimes just the idea of getting a polygraph adds to the situation," he said, referring to the general process of the polygraph test. "What you're looking for is a confession."

Billie Jean Dunn wasn't available for comment and said she would not speak to the media until after her phone call with TV personality Nancy Grace this evening. Grace's show appears on CNN.

Kampfer confirmed evidence was taken from Billie Jean Dunn's home Wednesday that may have led to leads being pursued today.

Lamar Advertising has placed Hailey Dunn's photo and information on several billboards along Interstate 20 between Abilene and Odessa.

Kampfer said strides have been made since Monday and a collection of agents from the FBI, Department of Public Safety, Texas Rangers and local law enforcement are intensifying their focus today to conclude the investigation.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/05/search-evidence-continues-missing-colorado-city-te/
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #172 on: January 06, 2011, 08:20:12 PM »

He looks like a punk and he has a vicious and scary character as per his writings on his MySpace. The "Relax, relax" post was exceptionally so. I wonder if the mom ever read there.

Could you please post some of his writings.  Thanks.

Janet

I am no expert on Myspace - never use it unless it is here BUT I did notice that he has not had a comment or post for about 3 years. The spotlight award he got recently is probably because of all the views of his page because of this case. I agree he looks scary to me but he may have changed - I do not know.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #173 on: January 06, 2011, 08:24:55 PM »

Mark Klaas pretty much called local LE untrained and incompetent
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: January 06, 2011, 08:25:03 PM »

Could you please post some of his writings.  Thanks.

Janet

I am no expert on Myspace - never use it unless it is here BUT I did notice that he has not had a comment or post for about 3 years. The spotlight award he got recently is probably because of all the views of his page because of this case. I agree he looks scary to me but he may have changed - I do not know.

I haven't looked at his other two MySpace's. I don't know if they are more recent or not. That one turned me off, so I stopped looking. Anyone else seen the MySpaces?

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #175 on: January 06, 2011, 08:25:56 PM »

some grabs
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #176 on: January 06, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »

NG's poly guy is very concerned that when Billie got polyed they told her first that Shawn had failed. He says the news would cause emotions that would throw off the poly. 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: January 06, 2011, 08:29:13 PM »

New Hailey Dunn Details Revealed on "Nancy Grace"

An update on the Hailey Dunn disappearance: According to Billie Dunn, she was questioned for 10-12 hours on Wednesday night after admittedly failing a polygraph test. Dunn explained the details of the polygraph testing on Thursday night's "Nancy Grace" broadcast.

Dunn also said that her boyfriend, Shawn Adkins, also failed his polygraph test. Since then, Adkins has left Colorado City and is now staying with his grandmother in West Texas. Dunn said she asked Adkins not to come back.

KTAB's Priscilla Luong has confirmed that both Dunn and Adkins failed their polygraphs.

Dunn said investigators asked her if she had caused Hailey's disappearance, and if she was afraid of answering their questions.

Hailey's father, Clint Dunn, has not taken a polygraph yet, and is not scheduled to take one at this time. He says he has volunteered to take a test.

According to the broadcast, the Texas Rangers did a thorough search of Billie Dunn's home on Wednesday night, 9 days after Hailey disappeared.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328866
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #178 on: January 06, 2011, 08:29:45 PM »

I feel so sorry for this Mom. It doesn't seem like anyone was taking her serious when she contacted authorities. Complete failure in my opinion, early on. I know it is a poor county but why not call in the big dogsy immediately when you do not have enough resources within your department?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: January 06, 2011, 08:31:22 PM »

UPDATE: "Substantial Leads" in Dunn Disappearance (With video)

Authorities in Colorado City say they have "substantial leads" in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.
"Our leads are primarily around corroboration and information from the different people that they've interviewed and talked to," said City Manager Pete Kampfer during in interview with Lane Stone. "We're corroborating all the different information and data that they've provided."

Kampfer says they're intensifying their investigation and narrowing leads.

At 5 p.m., KTAB cameras were rolling as troopers walked in and out of the Dunn home.

Kamfer also revealed for the first time the city is aggressively tracking sex offenders to make sure they know where they're located at all times. "We're also following up on information that they've provided us to make sure they are where they say there are," said Kampfer.

Kampfer also dispelled many of the rumors circulating -- including that Dunn's body was found by DPS helicopters.

"Nothing has been found of that nature," added Kampfer. "We're still very hopeful." A Texas Department of Public Safety helicopter has been flying over Colorado City this late afternoon  as crews continue their search on foot.

The chopper came down momentarily, landing in a field before going back up to search from the air.

Colorado City's city manager tells KTAB's Priscilla Luong a ground search conducted by Texas Department of Criminal Justice guards on Wednesday has ended. The crews combed the area on horseback and foot.

According to the Colorado City Record, the search took place along the Colorado River along Colorado City's southern edge from the prison to Business I-20 toward town.

The search was made at the request of the Texas Rangers, who are working with local law enforcement agencies.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328506
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.