March 28, 2024, 10:19:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387410 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #200 on: January 06, 2011, 09:49:48 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl

It's been a while.  Hope all is well.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #201 on: January 06, 2011, 09:51:18 PM »

3 RSO's that live the closest.  The rest are rural

Green, Travis
Address: 625 Oak
TX:36010001 INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT
Victim FEMALE   12   

MATTHEWS,RAYMOND LLOYD
Address: 742 Chestnut
TX:11990004 AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD 
Victim FEMALE   7   

Jones, Ivy Dwayne
Address: 742 E 1st
TX:36990013 INDECENCY W/A CHILD EXPOSES 
Victim FEMALE   15   
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #202 on: January 06, 2011, 09:56:26 PM »

3 RSO's that live the closest.  The rest are rural

Green, Travis
Address: 625 Oak
TX:36010001 INDECENCY W/CHILD SEXUAL CONTACT
Victim FEMALE   12   

MATTHEWS,RAYMOND LLOYD
Address: 742 Chestnut
TX:11990004 AGG SEXUAL ASSAULT CHILD 
Victim FEMALE   7   

Jones, Ivy Dwayne
Address: 742 E 1st
TX:36990013 INDECENCY W/A CHILD EXPOSES 
Victim FEMALE   15   

Mercy! Sexual predators are a blight all over the country. Even in a little town like this.  No one should ever think their town is safe and it couldn't happen where they live.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #203 on: January 06, 2011, 09:56:49 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl

Janet

Hi Janet... it really has been a while, as my oldest sister is quite ill.  I covet your prayers for her.

I also pray that the outcome for this Hailey is much better than for precious little HaLeigh Cummings. 

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #204 on: January 06, 2011, 10:11:26 PM »

It doesn't bother me that Billie failed her polygraph. It could be as simple as blameing herself for not calling the friends house that night.
Jessica Lunsford's grandmother failed hers too, she blamed herself for not locking the door.

doesn't bother me about mom either..she didn't have anything to do with this in my opinion, except for bringing the boyfriend into her home if he is the one who harmed Hailey..
I hope this little girl is found safe...I am so hoping that she is hiding out somewhere...please let that be what happened to her...please...
watching NG right now..mom seems very truthful in her answers to NG...I believe Mom...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #205 on: January 06, 2011, 10:15:27 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl

Janet

Hi Janet... it really has been a while, as my oldest sister is quite ill.  I covet your prayers for her.

I also pray that the outcome for this Hailey is much better than for precious little HaLeigh Cummings. 

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #206 on: January 06, 2011, 10:18:16 PM »

I was very impressed with Billie Dunn's response to questions on the Nancy Grace Show tonight.  She was very forthright regarding even the hard issues.  I am look forward to reading the posted transcript.  FYI ... Nancy Grace (HLN) repeats at 7:00/10:00 PM PT.

Recap

1.  Shawn refused two polygraph requests prior to agreeing to a third which he failed.

2.  After being informed that Shawn failed his polygraph ... an emotional Billie took one and failed.

3.  Billie asked Shawn to move out because of the failed polygraph and ... he went to his grandmother's home.

4.  Shawn informed Billie that Hailey was spending the night at a friend's home.  She wishes she had contacted daughter or friend's mother that evening.

5.  Billie met Shawn on Myspace.  They met in person one month later but did not move in together for 2 1/2 years.

What concerned me was that Hailey did appear to have a lot of freedom for a 13 year old ... at least in my world.  Rather than asking permission ... Hailey would leave notes informing Billie she was staying over at a friend's home.  On that fateful night ... Billie was not concerned.  Shawn had informed her that Hailey had said she was having a sleep over at Mary Beth's home.

Janet

BBM
Didn't the grandmother say that the mom and dad had only been separated for 3 yrs.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #207 on: January 06, 2011, 10:23:04 PM »

<snipped>

According to Adkins, Hailey had plans to spend the night at Mary Beth Garcia’s home the night before she was reported missing by Billie Jean Dunn.

Cecilia Garcia, Mary Beth’s mother, said today that she knew Mary Beth considers Hailey to be her best friend, but Hailey had never been to the Garcia home to spend the night.

Cecilia Garcia said the first time she saw Billie Jean Dunn was on television, when she appeared on Nancy Grace’s program to discuss Hailey’s disappearance.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #208 on: January 06, 2011, 10:23:45 PM »

I was very impressed with Billie Dunn's response to questions on the Nancy Grace Show tonight.  She was very forthright regarding even the hard issues.  I am look forward to reading the posted transcript.  FYI ... Nancy Grace (HLN) repeats at 7:00/10:00 PM PT.

Recap

1.  Shawn refused two polygraph requests prior to agreeing to a third which he failed.

2.  After being informed that Shawn failed his polygraph ... an emotional Billie took one and failed.

3.  Billie asked Shawn to move out because of the failed polygraph and ... he went to his grandmother's home.

4.  Shawn informed Billie that Hailey was spending the night at a friend's home.  She wishes she had contacted daughter or friend's mother that evening.

5.  Billie met Shawn on Myspace.  They met in person one month later but did not move in together for 2 1/2 years.

What concerned me was that Hailey did appear to have a lot of freedom for a 13 year old ... at least in my world.  Rather than asking permission ... Hailey would leave notes informing Billie she was staying over at a friend's home.  On that fateful night ... Billie was not concerned.  Shawn had informed her that Hailey had said she was having a sleep over at Mary Beth's home.

Janet

BBM
Didn't the grandmother say that the mom and dad had only been separated for 3 yrs.

Yup, they are not divorced yet either.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #209 on: January 06, 2011, 10:24:04 PM »

the mom says that they met on myspace....has anyone been able to find her myspace account?
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #210 on: January 06, 2011, 10:27:00 PM »

<snipped>

According to Adkins, Hailey had plans to spend the night at Mary Beth Garcia’s home the night before she was reported missing by Billie Jean Dunn.

Cecilia Garcia, Mary Beth’s mother, said today that she knew Mary Beth considers Hailey to be her best friend, but Hailey had never been to the Garcia home to spend the night.

Cecilia Garcia said the first time she saw Billie Jean Dunn was on television, when she appeared on Nancy Grace’s program to discuss Hailey’s disappearance.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/06/helicopter-being-used-search-missing-colorado-city/

Oh my goodness ! What is up with that??? Now I am really confused !
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #211 on: January 06, 2011, 10:27:33 PM »

<snipped>

ok...then that is weird..first of all that Hailey would say that she was spending the night at MaryBeth's when she had never done that before..and that mom did not call MaryBeth's home since Hailey had never spent the night there before and the fact that the mothers did not know each other..that bothers me...as a mother, grand mother, I would want to know where my child was spending the night and with whom...

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #212 on: January 06, 2011, 10:29:50 PM »

Recap

Janet

BBM

Yes.  Billie stated on Nancy Grace that her connection with Shawn began shortly after her separation from her husband.

This 64 year old granny who just celebrated her 45th wedding anniversary will never embraced the concept of the "living together" lifestyle.  Nevertheless ... I do give Billie credit that there was a 2 1/2 year relationship prior to Shawn moving in.  Maybe in that period of time she did not observe any red flags.

I hope answers regarding Hailey are forthcoming soon.

Janet

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #213 on: January 06, 2011, 10:30:44 PM »

Hi Bud's Girl

Janet

Good to see you BUDSGIRL. 

I will pray for your sister too.  an angelic monkey

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #214 on: January 06, 2011, 10:32:16 PM »

The investigation into the disappearance of Hailey Dunn is beginning to intensify and focus as more evidence and leads are generated, according to Colorado City city manager Pete Kampfer on Thursday afternoon.

“This afternoon, the Department of Public Safety will conduct a helicopter search of Colorado City,” Kampfer said.

Texas Department of Criminal Justice Wallace and Ware Unit personnel have already spent two days conducting a grid search of the town on horseback, with dogs and on foot. The search included all rivers and creeks, Kampfer said.

“We are trying to stay positive and put forth community effort,” he said. At a press conference held at 4:30 on Thursday afternoon, Kampfer said, "My continuing hope and prayers are that they find and return Hailey to Colorado City" in good condition. He also stated that the search for Dunn has been and is "a community effort at the grassroots level."

Today the task force command post moved from the county courthouse to the CC Thompson Building on 2nd Street. Six different agencies are currently involved in the search: D.S., Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Colorado City Police Department, District Attorney’s office, Texas Rangers and the FBI.

Contrary to other reports, the Texas Rangers were brought in on the day after Hailey disappeared, according to Kampfer.

“Other local agencies in Snyder, Scurry and Nolan Counties are also involved in the search,” he said.
Kampfer does not know the results of the TDCJ searches, nor does he know the results of the search warrant served at Hailey’s Chestnut Street residence.

Lamar sign and billboard company will donate digital and print signs along I-20 in both east and west directions.

The official reward being offered for Hailey’s safe return is $15,000.  “That’s cash in hand with more contributions coming in up to $25,000,” Kampfer said.

“We will be taking on additional reserve or part-time officers to beef up the current law enforcement effort,” Kampfer said, who is also working with national, regional and local media.

“There has been a lot of misinformation. I’m asked lots of questions. Lots of time I don’t know the answer,” he said.

“What I’m trying to do is what everyone would like to have, trying to give out as much information as I can get out of the task force to fill in the blanks,” Kampfer said.

Sensationalized issues over Amber Alert and blame on the city upset Kampfer.  “We’ve done everything we can to issue an Amber Alert. There’s no failure on our behalf.”  The city’s request for issuing an Amber Alert was repeatedly turned down by the state because the prerequisites of a description of a captor or captor’s vehicle was not met.

Kampfer also clarified the reports about dogs tracking Hailey to the Western Suites motel.

“The dogs did not trail Hailey’s scent to the motels,” He said. “They took the dogs to different places trying to pick up the scent.  Motels are good places to start. The dogs did get a hit.”

Kampfer went on to explain that  investigators cannot determine when a trail has been made.
Hailey could have been there a couple of days before and the dogs would still have picked up her scent or someone else wearing an article of Hailey’s clothing would have the same results.

“Bloodhounds are scent specific,” Warden Matt Kennolly said. “The only thing we need is a scent article for the person we’re looking for. The dog will track only that scent.”

“Our dogs can run 48-72 hours, but I have seen scent dogs up to 7-8 days. There are so many environmental factors that come into play,” Kennelly said.

No possible lead has been overlooked as investigators have checked almost every surveillance camera in town, according to Kampfer. “It’s amazing what they have checked.  They’ve done a good job.”

Since the first day the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn has been treated as a missing person.

“There’s no indication one way or the other that she’s still not in Colorado City or Mitchell County,” Kampfer said.

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/search-dunn-intensifies-helicopter-search
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #215 on: January 06, 2011, 10:33:04 PM »

<snipped>

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #216 on: January 06, 2011, 10:36:11 PM »

<snipped>

I seems mom kept very loose reins on Hailey. She probably didn't call Mary Beth's house because she didn't even know them, and probably didn't have her phone number. I wonder if she even knew where Mary Beth lived.

cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #217 on: January 06, 2011, 10:37:05 PM »

the mom says that they met on myspace....has anyone been able to find her myspace account?

I did but it's private, not much info on it but here is the link:

http://www.myspace.com/378783028 

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #218 on: January 06, 2011, 10:38:23 PM »

Here is Haliey's

http://www.myspace.com/cherrychap14
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #219 on: January 06, 2011, 10:39:07 PM »

I did but it's private, not much info on it but here is the link:

http://www.myspace.com/378783028 

Mom's a nurse?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.