April 19, 2024, 04:33:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 388725 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #380 on: January 09, 2011, 09:14:16 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

UPDATE: No Evidence of Foul Play in Dunn Disappearance

Saturday, 7:00 p.m. Update:
Saturday evening, Senior Trooper Sparky Dean told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro investigators and searchers hadn't found any evidence to indicate foul play in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.
While no one is ruling out foul play at this point, Dean said the case could still be a runaway.

Dean says searchers hope to complete efforts in Dunn this evening and will then work their way south towards Colorado City.

Saturday, 11:00 a.m. Update:
Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro law enforcement will be focusing in on the town of Dunn Saturday after going door-to-door in Colorado City Friday.

Kampfer says a temporary command post is being set up in the small town approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City.

"There are several areas of interest that will be explored by law enforcement officers," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean in a new release. "Some of these will be searched today and others possibly at a later date."

Dunn is where searchers discovered oil field glasses and a knife sheath in a stream Friday evening. A volunteer searcher also told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro they discovered tire tracks leading to an empty field. The searcher said authorities were alerted.

Law enforcement can't yet confirm they've visited that location.

All of the discoveries occured within a mile of a home where the boyfriend of Hailey's mother is believed to be staying.

Again, Kampfer says none of the developments or discoveries made by the volunteer search parties can be tied directly back to Hailey's disappearance.

Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says he expects officers to complete the canvas of Hailey’s immediate neighborhood today.

Saturday, 8:00 a.m. Update:
Some items discovered by searchers late Friday have raised the eyebrows of investigators in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed authorities were looking at two items discovered in a stream near the home of one of Shawn Adkins' relatives. Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn. It's believed Adkins may be staying at the home, according to the CBS affiliate in Midland.

Kampfer told KTAB News someone located oil field glasses as well as a knife sheath.

At this point, authorities have no reason to believe they're connected to the case. However, they plan to follow all leads.

Because the stream where the items were discovered is so close to the home where Adkins might be staying, crews from the Midland CBS affiliate knocked on the door of the home to see if they could speak with Adkins about the findings.

A male reportedly came to the door and told CBS 7 crews, "our attorney has advised us to not speak with anyone. No comment".

As investigators take tips and continue to interview those who knew and came in contact with Hailey, they report no single key theory in Hailey's disappearance has emerged.

"We're looking at anybody, we're looking at everybody," said Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean. "We aren't focused on one person or one or two people. There's no smoking gun out there."

At this point, authorities still have no suspects in the teen's disappearance. Dean tells bigcountyrhomepage.com that can be typical in an investigation of this nature.

"Everything takes time," said Dean. "Not everyone is forthcoming with interviews and telling the truth. It doesn't mean they're guilty of something. They may just not be comfortable talking to a police officer."

Authorities seized new evidence Friday from the Dunn household. KTAB cameras were rolling as law enforcement took away one of Billie Dunn's vehicles as well as an X-Box from the home. Law enforcement told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro they were looking for any clues regarding Hailey's disappearance. The vehicle is expected to be taken to professionals to be inspected.

Hailey's mother, Billy Dunn, also spent a few hours Friday evening speaking with Texas Rangers about the investigation. Dunn told bigcountryhomepage.com she gave authorities another statement and was given the option to speak with a grief counseler.

Billie Dunn was joined by Hailey's father Clint Dunn outside the home after she returned. Both declined to do on-camera interviews. The pair did, however, wish to express frustration about not being kept in the loop regarding the investigation.

When asked whether they had anything they wanted to say to the public, Hailey's father spoke out.

"Don't forget, just please don't forget (about Hailey) until we bring her home," Clint Dunn said.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: January 09, 2011, 09:26:53 AM »

Question - in the article above;

snipped for space.

All of the discoveries occured within a mile of a home where the boyfriend of Hailey's mother is believed to be staying.

Is this the home he(mom's boyfriend) is currently staying at since being kicked out of the mother's home?  His mother's/grandmother's home?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #382 on: January 09, 2011, 09:29:41 AM »

Another thing - I wonder if the xbox taken was Hailey's, meaning in her bedroom and if they contain/hold a time/datestamp of last time played on them? 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: January 09, 2011, 10:00:49 AM »

http://www.cbs7kosa.com/news/details.asp?ID=23259
Law Enforcement Continue Search for Missing Colorado City Teen 1/8/11
January 8, 2011

DUNN - Searchers looking for missing 13 year old Hailey Dunn covered square mile after square mile in Mitchell and Scurry Counties Saturday.

Officials thought they may have caught a break when a girl called police saying someone tried to force her into a car, but it was determined that it was a runaway from Lubbock and not the missing teen.

Information and the search is moving slowly as all leads are checked.

Officials spent Saturday searching the small town of Dunn, located 15 miles north of Colorado City in Scurry County.

DPS, FBI, Scurry and Mitchell County Sheriff's Deputies and volunteers are among those looking for Hailey, who has been missing since December 27.

Searchers were hoping to wrap up their search in Dunn Saturday night or Sunday.

Lamar Advertising has put up more than 80 billboards, both digital and paper, with her information all across the state in case she is in a different part of Texas.

(Bolded by me)
The teen who reported someone tried to kidnap her could be charged with filing a false report:
http://lubbockonline.com/local-news/2011-01-09/missing-girl-investigators-find-lubbock-teen
Missing girl investigators find Lubbock teen (NOTE:  THIS IS NOT HAILEY)
January 9, 2011

Investigators searching for a missing Colorado City girl said Saturday they were investigating a kidnapping claim from a Lubbock teenager they believe ran away from home.

Investigators in Colorado City were called Saturday morning to investigate a possible child abduction from a 15-year-old Lubbock girl who told authorities a man tried to force her into his vehicle, according to a news release from the Texas Department of Public Safety.

After talking with a witness and the girl, investigators believed the girl to be a runaway from Lubbock and began questioning the kidnapping claim, said Trooper Sparky Dean, an Abilene-area DPS spokesman.

The 15-year-old, whose name was not released due to her age, could face a misdemeanor charge of filing a false report to a police officer, Dean said.

Dean said investigators were not connecting the alleged attempted abduction to the investigation and search for 13-year-old Hailey Dunn of Colorado City.

Dunn, a Colorado City Middle School student, was reported missing by her mother Dec. 28. Colorado City is about 110 miles southeast of Lubbock.

Dunn's mother told investigators her boyfriend said Dunn left their home Dec. 27 to visit her father and then spend a night with a friend several blocks away.

Investigators' efforts have been hampered by individuals that have been deceptive or uncooperative, according to the DPS news release.

Authorities and search parties have scoured Colorado City and Mitchell County in the search.d
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #384 on: January 09, 2011, 10:02:51 AM »

Another thing - I wonder if the xbox taken was Hailey's, meaning in her bedroom and if they contain/hold a time/datestamp of last time played on them? 

That's an interesting thought, fatcatluker.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: January 09, 2011, 10:05:41 AM »

snipped for space.

Is this the home he(mom's boyfriend) is currently staying at since being kicked out of the mother's home?  His mother's/grandmother's home?

I don't know the answer to your questions right now.     I would have to do some research to find out, but maybe another monkey knows. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: January 09, 2011, 10:52:46 AM »

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=329356

UPDATE: No Evidence of Foul Play in Dunn Disappearance

Saturday, 7:00 p.m. Update:
Saturday evening, Senior Trooper Sparky Dean told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro investigators and searchers hadn't found any evidence to indicate foul play in the disappearance of Hailey Dunn.
While no one is ruling out foul play at this point, Dean said the case could still be a runaway.

Dean says searchers hope to complete efforts in Dunn this evening and will then work their way south towards Colorado City.

Saturday, 11:00 a.m. Update:
Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer tells KTAB's Tiffany Tatro law enforcement will be focusing in on the town of Dunn Saturday after going door-to-door in Colorado City Friday.

Kampfer says a temporary command post is being set up in the small town approximately 12 miles north of Colorado City.

"There are several areas of interest that will be explored by law enforcement officers," said Senior DPS Trooper Sparky Dean in a new release. "Some of these will be searched today and others possibly at a later date."

Dunn is where searchers discovered oil field glasses and a knife sheath in a stream Friday evening. A volunteer searcher also told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro they discovered tire tracks leading to an empty field. The searcher said authorities were alerted.

Law enforcement can't yet confirm they've visited that location.

Again, Kampfer says none of the developments or discoveries made by the volunteer search parties can be tied directly back to Hailey's disappearance.

Senior Trooper Sparky Dean says he expects officers to complete the canvas of Hailey’s immediate neighborhood today.

Saturday, 8:00 a.m. Update:
Some items discovered by searchers late Friday have raised the eyebrows of investigators in the disappearance of 13-year-old Hailey Dunn.

Colorado City City Manager Pete Kampfer confirmed authorities were looking at two items discovered in a stream near the home of one of Shawn Adkins' relatives. Adkins is the boyfriend of Hailey's mother, Billie Dunn. It's believed Adkins may be staying at the home, according to the CBS affiliate in Midland.

Kampfer told KTAB News someone located oil field glasses as well as a knife sheath.

At this point, authorities have no reason to believe they're connected to the case. However, they plan to follow all leads.

Because the stream where the items were discovered is so close to the home where Adkins might be staying, crews from the Midland CBS affiliate knocked on the door of the home to see if they could speak with Adkins about the findings.

A male reportedly came to the door and told CBS 7 crews, "our attorney has advised us to not speak with anyone. No comment".

As investigators take tips and continue to interview those who knew and came in contact with Hailey, they report no single key theory in Hailey's disappearance has emerged.

"We're looking at anybody, we're looking at everybody," said Texas Department of Public Safety Senior Trooper Sparky Dean. "We aren't focused on one person or one or two people. There's no smoking gun out there."

At this point, authorities still have no suspects in the teen's disappearance. Dean tells bigcountyrhomepage.com that can be typical in an investigation of this nature.

"Everything takes time," said Dean. "Not everyone is forthcoming with interviews and telling the truth. It doesn't mean they're guilty of something. They may just not be comfortable talking to a police officer."

Authorities seized new evidence Friday from the Dunn household. KTAB cameras were rolling as law enforcement took away one of Billie Dunn's vehicles as well as an X-Box from the home. Law enforcement told KTAB's Tiffany Tatro they were looking for any clues regarding Hailey's disappearance. The vehicle is expected to be taken to professionals to be inspected.

Hailey's mother, Billy Dunn, also spent a few hours Friday evening speaking with Texas Rangers about the investigation. Dunn told bigcountryhomepage.com she gave authorities another statement and was given the option to speak with a grief counseler.

Billie Dunn was joined by Hailey's father Clint Dunn outside the home after she returned. Both declined to do on-camera interviews. The pair did, however, wish to express frustration about not being kept in the loop regarding the investigation.

When asked whether they had anything they wanted to say to the public, Hailey's father spoke out.

"Don't forget, just please don't forget (about Hailey) until we bring her home," Clint Dunn said.

Officials now say the information that leads to Hailey's safe return is $15,000. They previously estimated much higher at $25,000.

BUMPED

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #387 on: January 09, 2011, 11:07:43 AM »

snipped for space.

NANCY GRACE
Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

BILLIE DUNN: As soon as I found out he failed the test, I told him I didn`t want him back at my house. And now I don`t know what to think anymore. I would just rather he stay there until she comes home or they find her and we clear this up.

GRACE: What was his response when you told him to get out?

BILLIE DUNN: He was very tearful, very tearful, and he said he would go.
___

GRACE: Let me ask you this, Billie Dunn. Where is your boyfriend?

BILLIE DUNN: He went back to his grandma`s house.
____

GRACE: When you told him you wanted him out, what, if anything, did he say about Hailey?

DUNN: He looked at me, told me, you know -- you know me better than anybody. You know I love you, you know I love Hailey and David, you know I couldn`t do this. At the same time I told him, yes, I know that, Shawn, but I also know you failed that test. Why did you fail that test?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: January 09, 2011, 11:09:02 AM »

Could the other "couple" of people who failed the polygraph that Billie referred to have been Shawn's mother and uncle who provided him with an alibi in regards to where he was prior to 3:00 PM?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Missing Cheerleader`s Mom and Boyfriend Failed Polygraph

BILLIE DUNN: ... The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it.

<snipped>

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

NANCY GRACE
Texas Police Search for Missing 13-Year-Old Cheerleader
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Last night, you told me he was on his way home from work, but now I`m learning he was on his way home from his mother`s home?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes. He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday. Police have confirmed that he got home about 3:00 o`clock, and Hailey left shortly after.

GRACE: OK. Where does he work?

BILLIE DUNN: He`s not working.

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

BUMPED

_____

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: January 09, 2011, 01:39:55 PM »

snipped for space.

I don't know the answer to your questions right now.     I would have to do some research to find out, but maybe another monkey knows. 

I think the boyfriend's mom lives in Dunn, and the grandmother lives in Big Spring by some of the things Billie said on NG.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: January 09, 2011, 03:39:57 PM »

I wonder if the neighbor that saw her on the phone around lunchtime gave the same description of Hailey's clothing as SA? Or if he saw her wearing something different?

I also wonder if since Shawn was taking the drug Ativan and he shared it with Billie so that they could sleep , maybe he slipped some to Hailey rendering her  defensless against him. Perhaps she died from the drug ...this would explain no sign of a struggle or defense wounds on him.

I also am very interested in where exactly it was that Shawn  came home from when Billie called to tell him that Hailey was missing and how long that it took him to get home? For instance if it took him 30 minutes to get there then it would probably be a good idea to start a perimeter search 30 miles surrounding her home. Many times the person will return to the scene of the crime . I am not saying that SA did anything to Hailey but right now it does not look good for him IMO.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: January 09, 2011, 04:18:48 PM »

I have had the feeling all day Hailey would be found today. I so hope she is.

If the boyfriend didn't do it, he's sure got my hinky meter up. The fact he had a blow up at work, and Billie didn't even know until around Jan 3, when she said she recently found out. Why would he have kept that a secret?

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: January 09, 2011, 05:34:33 PM »

Why have we had no updates today? I though LE said we would have two a day.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: January 09, 2011, 05:46:30 PM »

snip from My2cents above:

I also am very interested in where exactly it was that Shawn  came home from when Billie called to tell him that Hailey was missing and how long that it took him to get home? For instance if it took him 30 minutes to get there then it would probably be a good idea to start a perimeter search 30 miles surrounding her home. Many times the person will return to the scene of the crime . I am not saying that SA did anything to Hailey but right now it does not look good for him IMO.

My2cents...Mom didn't report Hailey missing until the next day after Hailey had told SA that she was spending the night with a friend....I would assume that SA was at their house when mom told him that Hailey was missing..He was supposedly at his mother's house all day the day that Hailey went missing..he said that he got home at 3:00...
the day before mom reported her missing is the crucial day I think in knowing where SA really was all day...jmo

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: January 09, 2011, 06:08:57 PM »

I have had the feeling all day Hailey would be found today. I so hope she is.

If the boyfriend didn't do it, he's sure got my hinky meter up. The fact he had a blow up at work, and Billie didn't even know until around Jan 3, when she said she recently found out. Why would he have kept that a secret?

I agree.  Something is hinky Fanny.

Janet

++++++

On December 27, 2010 ... Haily Dunn's last known contact is her mother's live-in boyfriend ... Shawn Adkins.

On January 3 ... Billie Dunn was under the impression that Shawn returned from work at 3:00 PM on December 27, 2010 and had a short connection with Hailey.

On January 4 ... Billie Dunn changes the story.  Shawn did not arrive home at 3:00 PM December 27th from work.  He had been fired that morning and had spent the day at his mothers.

Consider a fired Shawn was not at work on the morning of December 28th ... what was he doing?

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night with him. I left from work and went to the police station in Colorado City and reported her missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: January 09, 2011, 06:29:41 PM »

According to the Nancy Grace transcripts ... between December 27th and January 4th ... Billie Dunn was not aware that Shawn Adkins had been fired.  Why?

During much of that period LE had not taken Hailey's disappearance seriously.  She had been considered a runaway.  What was a "fired" Shawn doing?  Was a coverup taking place?  Did Shawn have assistance?   

Maybe there is a reason that two other persons beside Billie Dunn and Shawn Adkins were requested to take polygraphs.  Maybe there is a reason why everybody apparently failed.

Janet

+++++

NANCY GRACE

BILLIE DUNN: ... The first Friday they had it set up for us to take, we had taken Ativan the night before to go to sleep. They didn`t tell us we couldn`t have anxiety medicine. So when we were able to get it set up again -- Shawn had actually called them and asked them if he could come down and take it yet, and they said yes. They came, picked him up. He took his. I went in. They told me he failed it. I lost it, of course. I told them I had so much faith in that test.

Then they took me over to the courthouse. I took a polygraph test. I failed it, lost all faith in the test. A couple of other people failed it.

<snipped>

GRACE: What about that, Billie? I know that she was seen by neighbors around lunchtime, noon in the backyard by herself, talking on a cell phone, right?

DUNN: Right. And I`m guessing the police would have asked that same neighbor, was my car here yet? Was Shawn home yet? They`ve talked to his mom and an uncle who stopped by his mom`s house saying that he was there.

_____

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: January 09, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »

Janet and all thank you for your answers. 
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: January 09, 2011, 06:44:13 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26419095/detail.html

Colorado City Police: Inconsistent Statements Making Investigation Of Missing Teen Tough

POSTED: 4:31 pm CST January 9, 2011

Colorado City Police struggle with inconsistent statements, as they work to create a time line of when 13 year old Hailey Dunn went missing.

They say a new lead, from a witness who saw Hailey either Sunday December 26th, or Monday December 27th, walking on Manual Street in Colorado City with two girls could be helpful information.

They're asking those 2 unidentified girls come forward and answer questions.

Though family says she was last seen December 27th, Sunday law officials confirmed there have been inconsistencies in the families statements.

When it comes to the search, law enforcement would not release any information on their findings in the small town of Dunn, where they've concentrated their search this weekend.

Residents were out again Sunday, looking for any evidence that could point to just what happened.

Hailey was reported to police as missing December 28th.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: January 09, 2011, 07:47:33 PM »

snip from My2cents above:

I also am very interested in where exactly it was that Shawn  came home from when Billie called to tell him that Hailey was missing and how long that it took him to get home? For instance if it took him 30 minutes to get there then it would probably be a good idea to start a perimeter search 30 miles surrounding her home. Many times the person will return to the scene of the crime . I am not saying that SA did anything to Hailey but right now it does not look good for him IMO.

My2cents...Mom didn't report Hailey missing until the next day after Hailey had told SA that she was spending the night with a friend....I would assume that SA was at their house when mom told him that Hailey was missing..He was supposedly at his mother's house all day the day that Hailey went missing..he said that he got home at 3:00...
the day before mom reported her missing is the crucial day I think in knowing where SA really was all day...jmo
Yes Cookie I agree the most important is where SA was on the day that Hailey went missing but, if mom and uncle are saying that he was with them .....( from NG transcript )
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Shawn told me that he actually got home at about 3:00, and Hailey left the house at about 3:15.

DUNN: He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday.

I would like to know where he was the next day ....since he supposedly got fired on Monday where did he get up and go on Tuesday?......wherever that was is very interesting to me....according to the NG transcript he was not at home when mom told him that Hailey was missing.
Edit to add link.  MB  http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html
GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:57:54 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #399 on: January 09, 2011, 07:55:56 PM »

oops, didn't post the link...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.