March 28, 2024, 06:13:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387395 times)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: January 09, 2011, 07:57:46 PM »

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: January 09, 2011, 08:02:06 PM »

snip from My2cents above:

I also am very interested in where exactly it was that Shawn  came home from when Billie called to tell him that Hailey was missing and how long that it took him to get home? For instance if it took him 30 minutes to get there then it would probably be a good idea to start a perimeter search 30 miles surrounding her home. Many times the person will return to the scene of the crime . I am not saying that SA did anything to Hailey but right now it does not look good for him IMO.

My2cents...Mom didn't report Hailey missing until the next day after Hailey had told SA that she was spending the night with a friend....I would assume that SA was at their house when mom told him that Hailey was missing..He was supposedly at his mother's house all day the day that Hailey went missing..he said that he got home at 3:00...
the day before mom reported her missing is the crucial day I think in knowing where SA really was all day...jmo
Yes Cookie I agree the most important is where SA was on the day that Hailey went missing but, if mom and uncle are saying that he was with them .....( from NG transcript )
UNIDENTIFIED REPORTER: Shawn told me that he actually got home at about 3:00, and Hailey left the house at about 3:15.

DUNN: He had been at his mother`s house all day Monday.

I would like to know where he was the next day ....since he supposedly got fired on Monday where did he get up and go on Tuesday?......wherever that was is very interesting to me....according to the NG transcript he was not at home when mom told him that Hailey was missing.
Edit to add link.  MB http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html
GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

yep! good catch...now that you mention that, good point...where was he at when mom called????pretending to be at work? they should be able to track him from pings on the cell phone that he has.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 08:59:13 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: January 09, 2011, 08:15:07 PM »

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26419095/detail.html

Colorado City Police: Inconsistent Statements Making Investigation Of Missing Teen Tough

POSTED: 4:31 pm CST January 9, 2011

Colorado City Police struggle with inconsistent statements, as they work to create a time line of when 13 year old Hailey Dunn went missing.

They say a new lead, from a witness who saw Hailey either Sunday December 26th, or Monday December 27th, walking on Manual Street in Colorado City with two girls could be helpful information.

They're asking those 2 unidentified girls come forward and answer questions.

Though family says she was last seen December 27th, Sunday law officials confirmed there have been inconsistencies in the families statements.

When it comes to the search, law enforcement would not release any information on their findings in the small town of Dunn, where they've concentrated their search this weekend.

Residents were out again Sunday, looking for any evidence that could point to just what happened.

Hailey was reported to police as missing December 28th.
I am not real good with google and capturing screen shots etc.... so can anyone tell me how far Manuel street would be from Chestnut?
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: January 09, 2011, 08:15:21 PM »

I have had the feeling all day Hailey would be found today. I so hope she is.

If the boyfriend didn't do it, he's sure got my hinky meter up. The fact he had a blow up at work, and Billie didn't even know until around Jan 3, when she said she recently found out. Why would he have kept that a secret?

I agree.  Something is hinky Fanny.

Janet

++++++

On December 27, 2010 ... Haily Dunn's last known contact is her mother's live-in boyfriend ... Shawn Adkins.

On January 3 ... Billie Dunn was under the impression that Shawn returned from work at 3:00 PM on December 27, 2010 and had a short connection with Hailey.

On January 4 ... Billie Dunn changes the story.  Shawn did not arrive home at 3:00 PM December 27th from work.  He had been fired that morning and had spent the day at his mothers.

Considering a fired Shawn was not at work on the morning of December 28th ... what was he doing when Billie contacted him re her missing daughter?

Janet

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 3, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Tell me what happened the day she went missing, Miss Dunn.

DUNN: She went missing on Monday while I was at work. My boyfriend - - he came home from work about 3:00 -- or he got to my house about 3:00. And he`s seen Hailey. Hailey was there. She told him, I`m running across the street to my dad`s house for a few minutes but I`m going Mary Beth`s, and I`m staying the night there. Let my mom know.

So that evening when he picked me up from work, we got home, we were getting ready for bed. I didn`t get worried when I hadn`t heard from Hailey. I thought she was at Mary Beth`s. I was kind of upset that she didn`t call and confirm it with me, but not worried at that point.

Tuesday, I was at work again, I left my cell phone at home for my kids to use when I`m working. So Tuesday, I called my son. I said tell Hailey text the little girl, her friend, tell Hailey she needs to go ahead and get home. This was around lunch. My son called me back within a few minutes and she said, mom, she said Hailey never made it over there. She never spent the night.

So at that point I called Hailey`s dad and found out she didn`t over there and she didn`t stay the night with him. I left from work and went to the police station in Colorado City and reported her missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/03/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: What was Shawn Adkins` response when he found out she was missing?

DUNN: He came straight home. He had been pretty upset, he appeared shaken to me also and started being supportive to me.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: January 09, 2011, 08:19:17 PM »

Colorado City Police: Inconsistent Statements Making Investigation Of Missing Teen Tough

Colorado City Police struggle with inconsistent statements, as they work to create a time line of when 13 year old Hailey Dunn went missing.

They say a new lead, from a witness who saw Hailey either Sunday December 26th, or Monday December 27th, walking on Manual Street in Colorado City with two girls could be helpful information.

Though family says she was last seen December 27th, Sunday law officials confirmed there have been inconsistencies in the families statements.

When it comes to the search, law enforcement would not release any information on their findings in the small town of Dunn, where they've concentrated their search this weekend.

Residents were out again Sunday, looking for any evidence that could point to just what happened.

Thanks fatcatlurker.

Confirmed to who?  I have not read any official press release from LE.  I must have missed it.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: January 09, 2011, 08:25:25 PM »

I am not real good with google and capturing screen shots etc.... so can anyone tell me how far Manuel street would be from Chestnut?

Chestnut and Manuel come together. It is just north of 17th street.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: January 09, 2011, 08:27:58 PM »

oh okay ....thank you ...
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: January 09, 2011, 08:28:15 PM »

Do we know Hailey's address? BTW, I see it was the boyfriend's mother who lives in Big Spring. Maybe I should just read instead of posting. 

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: January 09, 2011, 08:31:31 PM »

I wonder if perhaps the bio dad might live on Manuel street? since that is so close to her house? I think they said that Mary Beth lived four blocks away???
Jan_in_Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #409 on: January 09, 2011, 08:32:30 PM »

Hey monkeys! I've been keeping up quietly, but I do have a thought about the xbox that was taken. I'm sure it probably does log the last time it was played, but more importantly, like most gaming systems you can play and chat and make friends with other user all over the world. I'm wondering if maybe Hailey could have used it for that, which is probably what LE was looking for when it was siezed? Since I read earlier somewhere that there was no computer at Billie's home. JMO, thoughts are welcome Smile
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: January 09, 2011, 08:32:32 PM »

Do we know Hailey's address? BTW, I see it was the boyfriend's mother who lives in Big Spring. Maybe I should just read instead of posting. 
1804 Chestnut street
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: January 09, 2011, 08:34:59 PM »

Hey monkeys! I've been keeping up quietly, but I do have a thought about the xbox that was taken. I'm sure it probably does log the last time it was played, but more importantly, like most gaming systems you can play and chat and make friends with other user all over the world. I'm wondering if maybe Hailey could have used it for that, which is probably what LE was looking for when it was siezed? Since I read earlier somewhere that there was no computer at Billie's home. JMO, thoughts are welcome Smile
I think that you are right Jan....I wonder if the xbox may have been a Christmas present?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #412 on: January 09, 2011, 08:37:48 PM »

My first try, here goes. Manuel & Chestnut.

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: January 09, 2011, 08:41:12 PM »

Thank you Fanny Mae , you rock !
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #414 on: January 09, 2011, 08:43:47 PM »

Great job, FM!
Thank you.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: January 09, 2011, 08:46:21 PM »

1804 Chestnut is a couple of houses north of the intersection. She was walking in her own neighborhood.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: January 09, 2011, 08:47:48 PM »

I wonder if perhaps the bio dad might live on Manuel street? since that is so close to her house? I think they said that Mary Beth lived four blocks away???

I think the bio dad lived some miles away in another town.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #417 on: January 09, 2011, 08:48:24 PM »

Unless you have internet access you can not get on the web with just an xbox. As for the time it was played - I know when my kids move ours from room to room they do not fix the time on it. So the time on the box may be of no use. Of course they could do a backward search from the time it is showing now until when it was last played - but not if you unplug it.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #418 on: January 09, 2011, 08:48:54 PM »

Shucks ya'll. It was nothing..

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #419 on: January 09, 2011, 08:50:39 PM »

I think the bio dad lived some miles away in another town.

The bio dad lives across the street from Hailey's house.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.