March 28, 2024, 04:07:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hailey Dunn 13 missing from Colorado City, Texas #1 1/03/11 - 1/12/11  (Read 387377 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #420 on: January 09, 2011, 08:52:24 PM »

I wonder if perhaps the bio dad might live on Manuel street? since that is so close to her house? I think they said that Mary Beth lived four blocks away???

I think the bio dad lived some miles away in another town.

I could have sworn that the bio dad lives across the street and Hailey comes over almost everyday.  I will have to find the link.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #421 on: January 09, 2011, 08:58:37 PM »

I wonder if perhaps the bio dad might live on Manuel street? since that is so close to her house? I think they said that Mary Beth lived four blocks away???

The bio dad lives across the street from Hailey's house.
I thought on NG the other nite when they had both bio parents on they had an outside shot of their houses and looked to be they were backed up to each other, basically same lot but each on their own street.  The father was pointing at his house from hers and saying she just had to walk thru the yards????
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: January 09, 2011, 08:59:27 PM »

Let`s go out to the father, Clint Dunn. They`re in the middle of a divorce. It`s been going on three years now, but they`ve united in the search for their daughter tonight. Mr. Dunn, have you submitted to a polygraph?

CLINT DUNN, FATHER: I told them that I would take one, too.

GRACE: I`m sorry. I couldn`t hear you. Repeat?

CLINT DUNN: I told the FBI yesterday that I would take one.

GRACE: And are they scheduling that for you?

CLINT DUNN: I have no idea.

GRACE: Now, Mr. Dunn, you said your daughter would visit you at all different times of the day. She would not call ahead of time. But you were right across the street. So whenever she felt like it, she could walk right over to your place.

CLINT DUNN: Yes.

theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #423 on: January 09, 2011, 09:00:46 PM »

Found it:

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

CLINT DUNN: Yes. She comes over every day.

From NG January 5th

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #424 on: January 09, 2011, 09:01:02 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t.

GRACE: How often did she come visit you? You live right across the street, correct?

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #425 on: January 09, 2011, 09:01:20 PM »

Dang - day late and a dollar short again!   

- George Bernard Shaw
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #426 on: January 09, 2011, 09:04:08 PM »

Since SA p/u Mom from work I am assuming that he also took her there that morn?  He could have come right back and done something with HD then because she didn't talk to her best friend all day and the brother hasn't said his where abouts has he?  It could've happened in the am and then he went to Mom's or later in the day and then to Mom's or maybe Mom is covering for him?  I don't trust this guy for some reason.  Don't really trust anyone where a child is concerned but...All IMO!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: January 09, 2011, 09:06:14 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: OK, to Clint Dunn, this is Hailey`s father.

Clint, from where you live, can you see your daughter`s home?

CLINT DUNN, DAD OF MISSING TEEN CHEERLEADER HAILEY B. DUNN: Yes, I can stand on the back porch and see her front door.

GRACE: Did you look over there during that day?

C. DUNN: Yes, I look over there constantly, all the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #428 on: January 09, 2011, 09:08:11 PM »

Since SA p/u Mom from work I am assuming that he also took her there that morn?  He could have come right back and done something with HD then because she didn't talk to her best friend all day and the brother hasn't said his where abouts has he?  It could've happened in the am and then he went to Mom's or later in the day and then to Mom's or maybe Mom is covering for him?  I don't trust this guy for some reason.  Don't really trust anyone where a child is concerned but...All IMO!

Let me add that if he did something with her later in the day and the sighting of HD with another girl and guy is correct, could that have been SA hanging with her since there has been no other girl come forward to say she was with HD?  Well hasn't come forward that we know of.  I just feel like SA did something and then ran towards Mom's to dispose of stuff and clean up? All hypothetical questions and just my opinion!
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: January 09, 2011, 09:08:44 PM »

The brother was at a friends place for a sleep over. He wasn't there till the next day.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: January 09, 2011, 09:10:35 PM »

I wonder how the vigil went? Wasn't that this evening?
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #431 on: January 09, 2011, 09:23:32 PM »

Let me add that if he did something with her later in the day and the sighting of HD with another girl and guy is correct, could that have been SA hanging with her since there has been no other girl come forward to say she was with HD?  Well hasn't come forward that we know of.  I just feel like SA did something and then ran towards Mom's to dispose of stuff and clean up? All hypothetical questions and just my opinion!

As small as Colorado City is, you would have thought the LE could have talked to every single solid girl there.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: January 09, 2011, 09:24:45 PM »

I'm thinking it was. It sure has been quiet there today. Weren't they searching again today? What about TES? Are they still on hold and why?

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #433 on: January 09, 2011, 09:26:50 PM »

Thank you very much 4 D!  Thank you to all who have to help me so much.  I don't think I thanked all you Monkey's at Christmas time and I'm sorry for that. 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: January 09, 2011, 09:29:14 PM »

The brother was at a friends place for a sleep over. He wasn't there till the next day.

According to Billie Dunn ... David arrived home about 5:00 PM on December 27th.

Janet

++++++

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 6, 2011 - 20:00   ET

GRACE: OK. Billie Dunn, back to you. Here`s my question. You`ve got a 16-year-old boy. Was he at home the day that Hailey went missing?

BILLIE DUNN: No, he wasn`t here that day until 5:00 PM. He had been with friends.

GRACE: And at 5:00 PM, when he got home, was your boyfriend in the home?

BILLIE DUNN: Yes.

GRACE: OK. Between 12:00 PM, lunchtime, and 5:00, when your son got home, nobody but your boyfriend say Hailey, right?

BILLIE DUNN: Right.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/06/ng.01.html

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: January 09, 2011, 09:34:22 PM »

NANCY GRACE
Aired January 4, 2011 - 20:00:00   ET

GRACE: Mr. Dunn, did you know that Hailey was on her way over?

CLINT DUNN: No, I didn`t.

GRACE: At what time?

CLINT DUNN: At all times. She might come over for five minutes, she might come over and spend all day. She comes over every day.

GRACE: Does she let you know she`s coming or does she just show up?

CLINT DUNN: She just shows up.

GRACE: Well, you know what?

CLINT DUNN: She just walks across the field most of the time.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Thanks Fanny and Janet - I stand corrected.
BabsKats
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: January 09, 2011, 09:34:34 PM »

Haven't seen this article posted???  Its rather long but I cut this bit out, thought it was rather interesting.....

THE FAMILY

“You get this false sense of a security in a small town thinking that because you live in a small town that something like this couldn’t happen. But look: it did,” she said. “It’s really sad that something like this could put our small town on the map like that.”

Her family, including her children ages 8, 10-going-on-11, and 12, are all praying for Dunn’s return, she said.

“What parent wouldn’t want that child to come home, because we would all want to think our own child would come home,” she said.

Cecilia Garcia said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

Mary Beth Garcia, her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

Donna Byerley met Hailey her through Byerley’s boyfriend, who had once dated a relative of Billie Jean Dunn. She described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.”

Byerley characterized the 13-year-old as not getting along with her mother’s boyfriend, and Hailey herself as always wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”

But rather than a little girl lost, Byerley painted a picture of a compassionate person, whether it was taking care of a mutual friend of a family pet, a girl who remained “very much an individual,” with an honest style of communication whether talking about school, family or friends.

Dunn has stayed with Byerley and her boyfriend off and on, including the last two weeks of the previous school year, Byerley said.

“That was the school year that I think she started in Colorado City, went to Snyder a month or so, and then back to Colorado City,” she said.

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

Her mother’s new relationship, and worries that it was preventing her parents from being together, served as a partial catalyst for Hailey’s difficulties with Adkins, Byerley said.

Billie Jean Dunn said she met on the social network site MySpace.

“I know he yelled at her,” she said of Hailey’s relationship with Adkins, though she said she knew of no accusations of physical or other abuse.

In public statements, Billie Jean Dunn has said that while Hailey initially had issues with Adkins, she had warmed to him as time went on.

Similarly, Byerley said Clint and Billie Jean Dunn’s relationship often was rocky.

“They’ve always had blowouts — screaming, yelling,” she said.

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

According to tax records, the Dunns still collectively own their home at 1804 Chestnut, which they purchased in November 2001. Clinton Dunn owned 1143 Chestnut until 2008

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=yahoo_feeds
my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: January 09, 2011, 09:36:38 PM »

I'm thinking it was. It sure has been quiet there today. Weren't they searching again today? What about TES? Are they still on hold and why?
I know I want Tim Miller and his team to be allowed in there so bad ! There is a little girl out there somewhere and if anybody can find her TES can !
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #438 on: January 09, 2011, 09:41:37 PM »

Haven't seen this article posted???  Its rather long but I cut this bit out, thought it was rather interesting.....

THE FAMILY

“You get this false sense of a security in a small town thinking that because you live in a small town that something like this couldn’t happen. But look: it did,” she said. “It’s really sad that something like this could put our small town on the map like that.”

Her family, including her children ages 8, 10-going-on-11, and 12, are all praying for Dunn’s return, she said.

“What parent wouldn’t want that child to come home, because we would all want to think our own child would come home,” she said.

Cecilia Garcia said she had never interacted with Dunn’s extended family.

The first time she saw Hailey’s mother was on television, she said. And Hailey never had spent the night at friend’s her house, even though two were close friends.

Mary Beth Garcia, her mother said, had visited the Dunns’ home overnight.

“My daughter, I let her visit her and spend the night,” she said. “And the last time I did, I didn’t like it, because I heard they were walking the street with other kids”

Garcia said she never let her daughter spend the night at the home again.

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

Donna Byerley met Hailey her through Byerley’s boyfriend, who had once dated a relative of Billie Jean Dunn. She described the girl’s home life as “volatile at times.”

Byerley characterized the 13-year-old as not getting along with her mother’s boyfriend, and Hailey herself as always wandering “here and there,” coming and going largely “as she pleases.”

But rather than a little girl lost, Byerley painted a picture of a compassionate person, whether it was taking care of a mutual friend of a family pet, a girl who remained “very much an individual,” with an honest style of communication whether talking about school, family or friends.

Dunn has stayed with Byerley and her boyfriend off and on, including the last two weeks of the previous school year, Byerley said.

“That was the school year that I think she started in Colorado City, went to Snyder a month or so, and then back to Colorado City,” she said.

“The last few weeks, perhaps month, she was living with her Dad because she doesn’t like the boyfriend,” Byerley said, referring to Adkins.

Her mother’s new relationship, and worries that it was preventing her parents from being together, served as a partial catalyst for Hailey’s difficulties with Adkins, Byerley said.

Billie Jean Dunn said she met on the social network site MySpace.

“I know he yelled at her,” she said of Hailey’s relationship with Adkins, though she said she knew of no accusations of physical or other abuse.

In public statements, Billie Jean Dunn has said that while Hailey initially had issues with Adkins, she had warmed to him as time went on.

Similarly, Byerley said Clint and Billie Jean Dunn’s relationship often was rocky.

“They’ve always had blowouts — screaming, yelling,” she said.

A search of website publicdata.com reveals no criminal histories for Billie Jean Dunn or for Shawn Adkins. Clint Dunn, however, has multiple arrests, starting in 1994 for burglary of a building, a state jail felony. Following that are subsequent arrests in 1998 for possession of marijuana, under 2 ounces, one in March 1999 for driving with a suspended license.

He was arrested again Jan. 30, 2010, by Snyder police for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces. And he was arrested at his home Dec. 29, again for possession of marijuana under 2 ounces, and a Scurry County warrant.

In 2008, Billie Jean Dunn’s license to practice nursing in the state was revoked by the Texas Board of Nursing. According to the group’s formal charges, Dunn practiced as a vocational nurse without a license from June 1, 2007, to April 20, 2008, while employed at Cogdell Memorial Hospital in Snyder. Board records indicate her license expired May 31, 2007.

Dunn’s conduct “deceived residents, their families, fellow caregivers and the public,” who believed that her practice of nursing was in compliance with the board’s rules and regulations, according to the board’s findings. Dunn was, according to the board, given an opportunity to show compliance with state law to retain her license.

The case was heard in an open meeting in Austin on Nov. 12, 2008. Dunn did not appear, the record says.

According to tax records, the Dunns still collectively own their home at 1804 Chestnut, which they purchased in November 2001. Clinton Dunn owned 1143 Chestnut until 2008

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/?partner=yahoo_feeds

Thanks BabsKats.

Janet

_____

my2cents
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: January 09, 2011, 09:43:57 PM »

Wow , great article Babscats and very informative...I had not read that before.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.